Tangy I love you!!!!!!!!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Tangy I love you!!!!!!!!!!

Éowyn
06-14-2005, 10:07 PM
i didn't want this to get buried in a thread as it's too important and you have to read it so i just wanted to say i love you sooooooooooooooooo much! i can watch the USO final again :woohoo: you rule! you rule you rule!

and the amex ad i finally saw it i love you! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Carito_90
06-14-2005, 10:17 PM
I love you too, Tangy!

what? Just spreading the love :p

partygirl
06-14-2005, 10:20 PM
i didn't want this to get buried in a thread as it's too important you rule! you rule you rule!

for many reasons (none in paticular) i just wanted to say that i agree, and show my appriciation :hatoff: for the one and only tangy :hearts:

Éowyn
06-14-2005, 11:22 PM
hehe everyone loves tangy!

blosson
06-14-2005, 11:30 PM
can we all see the videos?

love chain reaction :)

Éowyn
06-14-2005, 11:54 PM
can we all see the videos?

love chain reaction :)

it's a dvd hun

guida
06-15-2005, 12:03 AM
I wanna join the Tangy bandwagon! :worship: :p

surfpinky
06-15-2005, 12:11 AM
I wanna join the Tangy bandwagon! :worship: :p
me too :banana:
We love the Tangester! :dance:
:p

Golfnduck
06-15-2005, 04:56 AM
We love our Tangerine Dream :hug: :hearts: Only Tangy can put the stupid Andy trolls in their place.

tangerine_dream
06-15-2005, 04:47 PM
i didn't want this to get buried in a thread as it's too important and you have to read it so i just wanted to say i love you sooooooooooooooooo much! i can watch the USO final again :woohoo: you rule! you rule you rule!

and the amex ad i finally saw it i love you! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww, that's great :D I'm so glad the DVD worked out ok. I wasn't sure if it would play in your DVD player or not but am glad to know that it does. Thanks for the kind words, I love you too :hug: :hearts:

As for the rest of you *MWAH!* big cyberkiss :kiss: to all you lovelies. I love you all too. :angel: :hearts: :hug:

Neely
06-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Tangy, I love you too... you and other invaluable members here on the Andy forums that make it the great place as it is! :kiss: :worship:

And Tangy, as you are one of the few who actually gets my points concerning grass court tennis :crazy: ;) :p there will always be an open position for you to join my Ministry for Wimbledon and Grasscourt Tennis Propaganda :devil: :angel: :smoke:

:woohoo:

superpinkone37
06-15-2005, 07:58 PM
I was totally lost as to why there was all this tangy love, like what was the reason...but then I realized that we don't need a specific reason to love our tangerine dream!! :hearts: Love ya Tangy :hug:

allanah
06-15-2005, 08:02 PM
oooh, a love-fest! I http://www.roddickonline.com/forums/images/smiles/heartbeat.gif the Tangmeister too!

Éowyn
06-16-2005, 02:13 AM
yes hun it works great :) which means i wold of course most happily accept andy matches involving andy and a fish too :) :kiss: i love you :kiss:

tangerine_dream
06-17-2005, 03:57 PM
From now on whenever I feel like crap I will hang out here. :D :hug:

BTW, JJ, you are now my official PAL/Euro guinea pig. I need someone to test my DVDs and make sure they are formatted correctly for European devices. :banana:

Is there any chance in hell I might wrangle a copy of the Weakest Link video from you? :angel:

MissFairy
06-17-2005, 07:20 PM
J'adore Tangy :angel:

I'm frenching up the thread :rocker2:

jessa007
06-18-2005, 04:42 AM
Well, while we're on the topic... I love you too Tangy!! lol :hug: :rocker2:

Éowyn
06-18-2005, 05:28 PM
From now on whenever I feel like crap I will hang out here. :D :hug:

BTW, JJ, you are now my official PAL/Euro guinea pig. I need someone to test my DVDs and make sure they are formatted correctly for European devices. :banana:

Is there any chance in hell I might wrangle a copy of the Weakest Link video from you? :angel:

hehe cool! i can send you it when i get back after wimbly but i dunno if it would play on your video

Éowyn
08-09-2005, 10:02 PM
tangy tangy tangy

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

tangerine_dream
08-11-2005, 02:56 PM
JJ :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm glad you like the DVD. :)