*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 01 [Archive] - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 01

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Nymeria
06-23-2005, 08:31 PM
yeah Mango is yummy... my mum also buys it from time to time... do you also like peach or nectarine..??
I used to love it... but I got an allergy for it :rolleyes:

ste
06-23-2005, 08:32 PM
oh btw - you posted the :bounce::bounce::bounce:2000:bounce::bounce::bounc e: post here

:hug: Congrats :hug:

Nymeria
06-23-2005, 08:32 PM
yeah my sis came home some minutes ago and now she is watching a movie so I am allowed to be online :bounce:

thx sis

Seems we got a really friendly family today, your sis allows you to be online, my bro brings me my phone (though I can't make work :rolls: )

ste
06-23-2005, 08:33 PM
I used to love it... but I got an allergy for it :rolleyes:

oh no that's a pity if you get an allergy from something you love... I get it from the green apples and I love them so much... :sad:

Nymeria
06-23-2005, 08:33 PM
ohh nooo :hug: that's really not great if they go while you're away and now you can't go .. because nobody will join you!
perhaps the guy from the weekend 2 weeks ago would join you... :angel:

Well I could kinda understand it, but I was really mad and luckily they could understand why I was mad

Nymeria
06-23-2005, 08:34 PM
nice that he "allows" you to have the milo background at least :) the pic you took of your room was great with the laptop and this back ground..:lol:
:lol: yeah, you could notice I was really chatting with you and not doing anything else, coz I had that window open all the time!

Nymeria
06-23-2005, 08:35 PM
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Where are you all???

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Yvo I know but all the others..?? :confused:
awww :hug:

ste
Seems we got a really friendly family today, your sis allows you to be online, my bro brings me my phone (though I can't make work :rolls: )

yeah seems to be our lucky day :worship:

perhaps it's so simple that you just don't see it... at least you can watch it and hold it :p - okay with Milo that would already be great but with a mobile phone you love to use it aswell...

Shabazza
ah sounds nice - invite them to our dining wagon :lol:

do you share a WG with students? a Men-WG or mixed?
:lol: I don't think so, none of them like tennis...
yep I do share a WG with students (5 other) actually (well 4 atm, the one from India is back home) all men though, but our neighbours are a women only WG ;)
we have quite some fun with them :angel:

Nymeria
06-23-2005, 08:36 PM
aww :hug:
they should have waited for you, you have all the right to be mad at them :angel:
Thanks I know, but it doesn't help me going to the movie :sad:

ste
06-23-2005, 08:36 PM
Well I could kinda understand it, but I was really mad and luckily they could understand why I was mad

yeah sure you've been away and they wanted to watch it asap - but for you it was so sad you couldn't join them because now you can't go and watch it if you won't go alone...

Nymeria
06-23-2005, 08:37 PM
oh btw - you posted the :bounce::bounce::bounce:2000:bounce::bounce::bounc e: post here

wow this goes fast! Congrats :bounce:

Nymeria
06-23-2005, 08:38 PM
oh no that's a pity if you get an allergy from something you love... I get it from the green apples and I love them so much... :sad:

I don't like green apples, though I like red apples

Shabazza
06-23-2005, 08:38 PM

:lol: seems like this is the day of jubilee posts for me :angel:

Nymeria
06-23-2005, 08:39 PM
yeah seems to be our lucky day :worship:

perhaps it's so simple that you just don't see it... at least you can watch it and hold it :p - okay with Milo that would already be great but with a mobile phone you love to use it aswell...
but this time I am really scared to do something wrong, last time I did see everything quite soon and it was easy. But now I can't even start it coz I don't know any number or code :p

ste
06-23-2005, 08:40 PM
:lol: yeah, you could notice I was really chatting with you and not doing anything else, coz I had that window open all the time!

it was really funny then :lol:

and the one with alco was soooo sweet!!! :worship:

Nymeria
06-23-2005, 08:40 PM
yeah sure you've been away and they wanted to watch it asap - but for you it was so sad you couldn't join them because now you can't go and watch it if you won't go alone...
nah that was not really the reason why I could understand it, they could've wait! But I can kinda understand it coz of an other reason (not going to post it on a public board). But I am still mad coz of it :o

Nymeria
06-23-2005, 08:41 PM

yeah I kinda forgot I was talkin to others as well :p taking all these pics :lol:

Alco is just sweet ;)

ste
06-23-2005, 08:42 PM

my sweeties are back so I am fine again :hug:

ste
06-23-2005, 08:43 PM
:lol: I don't think so, none of them like tennis...
yep I do share a WG with students (5 other) actually (well 4 atm, the one from India is back home) all men though, but our neighbours are a women only WG ;)
we have quite some fun with them :angel:

oh but take attention because of your GF/SH - Heike - if I remember right:p

Nymeria
06-23-2005, 08:43 PM
my sweeties are back so I am fine again :hug:
Good :yeah: sorry we did leave you alone!

ste
06-23-2005, 08:46 PM

I don't like green apples, though I like red apples

I also like the red ones but the green ones I like more

Shabazza
06-23-2005, 08:46 PM
oh but take attention because of your GF/SH - Heike - if I remember right:p
wow you're good in remember names :yeah: - We have fun together and when I say fun I mean fun, nothing more (well at least for me ;) )

ste
06-23-2005, 08:47 PM
:lol: seems like this is the day of jubilee posts for me :angel:

yeah seems so - then the normal "life" will come back...:lol:

Shabazza
06-23-2005, 08:47 PM
I also like the red ones but the green ones I like more
I don't like both of them :o

ste
06-23-2005, 08:48 PM
but this time I am really scared to do something wrong, last time I did see everything quite soon and it was easy. But now I can't even start it coz I don't know any number or code :p

hmm such a pity you've a wonderful new phone and you can't use it...:rolleyes:

ste
06-23-2005, 08:51 PM
yeah I kinda forgot I was talkin to others as well :p taking all these pics :lol:

Alco is just sweet ;)

he is too sweet for this world... hmm I copied that sentence...

ste
06-23-2005, 08:52 PM
Good :yeah: sorry we did leave you alone!

already forgotten :hug:

Shabazza
06-23-2005, 08:52 PM
yeah seems so - then the normal "life" will come back...:lol:
don't remind me, I'm in good mood atm :) - they're calling me - I'm afk then (keep the window open), going to :drink: some aclohol :aparty: - see you later girls, if not I wish you a good night :wavey:

ste
06-23-2005, 08:55 PM
wow you're good in remember names :yeah: - We have fun together and when I say fun I mean fun, nothing more (well at least for me ;) )

so that sentence won't count for your WG-members?? ;)
I hope so for your GF that fun just means fun...:p
But I am sure that you're a real sweetheart... so she doesn't have to fear!

ste
06-23-2005, 08:55 PM
I don't like both of them :o

which fruit do you like then most??
or what's your fav meal?

ste
06-23-2005, 08:56 PM
don't remind me, I'm in good mood atm :) - they're calling me - I'm afk then (keep the window open), going to :drink: some aclohol :aparty: - see you later girls, if not I wish you a good night :wavey:

okay much fun :wavey:

but can you pls say us what "afk" means?? I don't get that...:rolleyes:

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 08:57 PM
Hi all!! :wavey:

Well, I got some to read back!!!!

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 08:59 PM
put the Fanclub in your siggy.. then another 10 minutes have been gone...;)
I tried, but the number of the characters exceeded the max for the signature, so I have to reduce some in order to add some in my sig!! :o

Nymeria
06-23-2005, 08:59 PM
hmm such a pity you've a wonderful new phone and you can't use it...:rolleyes:

:lol: indeed, that is really something what happens to me! :p

ste
06-23-2005, 09:00 PM
Hi all!! :wavey:

Well, I got some to read back!!!!

hey Steven :hug:
have you been to the cinema?

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:00 PM
I had a Rocket :lol: - was wonderful this ice cold waterice...yummy!!

I just hope that on Monday it will be as nice outsinde as it is today.. (that only counts for London...if it will be raining here I don't care but not in London pls!!!!)
Aha, Rocket :D . I know what it is. The quite cheap one and good!!

ste
06-23-2005, 09:01 PM
I tried, but the number of the characters exceeded the max for the signature, so I have to reduce some in order to add some in my sig!! :o

I know this... ;)

hmm perhaps you could cut the last part with your blog.. because the last update is already a bit old :lol:

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:02 PM
then you have to go alone?? not really amusing ...
Yes, I felt uncomfortable, but I went..... :sad: But, the film was good!!! :D I really wanted to see this film (Star Wars Episode III) before it is gone from the theaters..

Nymeria
06-23-2005, 09:03 PM

Have fun!

I did have beer today for the first time in ages, but I ahve to say it was delicious with this weather!

Stevens Point
I like strawberry but I am also a huge fan of Mocca, café or Espresso...;)
Coffee tastes are really good, as well. Mmmm! Mövenpick is the best!!

ste
Aha, Rocket :D . I know what it is. The quite cheap one and good!!

exactly!!:worship: everything you need after such a hot day!!!

Nymeria
06-23-2005, 09:04 PM
I am off again now, see you :wavey:

ste
06-23-2005, 09:05 PM
Coffee tastes are really good, as well. Mmmm! Mövenpick is the best!!

yeah the Mövenpick deserts are sooo delicious!!!!

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:05 PM
hm - Monday cloudy with rain max. 19°C maybe you have bad luck - rest of the week looks just fine about 21°C but no rain
I hope it doesn't rain. ste isn't the only one who can see the match on Monday, if the weather permits

ste
06-23-2005, 09:06 PM

bye :hug: - and much fun with the spanish guys!!! :angel:

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:07 PM
Congratulations for the 900 posts btw :hug:... only 100 and you also have 1000 posts :bounce::bounce::bounce:
When did you join here, Stefan?? You are a Formel 1 pilot, aren't you!? :angel:

ste
06-23-2005, 09:07 PM
I hope it doesn't rain. ste isn't the only one who can see the match on Monday, if the weather permits

you aswell???

btw. what I wanted to ask are you aswell on Roger's HP??? if yeah what's your nick there??

ste
06-23-2005, 09:09 PM
When did you join here, Stefan?? You are a Formel 1 pilot, aren't you!? :angel:

he joined the 19th May and he really is a Formel 1 pilot.. it looks like I should be a man then I would've known that....:angel:

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:09 PM
I really wanna see that movie, but I am not someone to go there alone and nobody wanna come with me :sad:
The last choice, go alone.... I took this choice today..... :o

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:12 PM
seems that it works quite good now we talk a lot about milo instead of marco :p
I thought Milo=Marco!? :eek:

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:13 PM
yeah they really are - I just love them - esp. those from Mövenpick...:lick:
Mövenpick is the best, I repeat!! :D

ste
06-23-2005, 09:14 PM

you're right with that - Yvo first named it Marco and then she had problems with her laptop and then we started to call him Milo and since then it is better...:cool:

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:16 PM

It takes only a couple of days to pass Feet.. Our first goal(?)

ste
06-23-2005, 09:19 PM
It takes only a couple of days to pass Feet.. Our first goal(?)

yeah I am really looking forward to this day :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:20 PM

OK, I have to learn this stuff one more time.

Alco is the cat.

Milo is Marco.

Right???

ste
06-23-2005, 09:23 PM

Alco is the cat.

Milo is Marco.

Right???

sorry we're confusing again...:eek:

but you're totally right!

ask Yvo to post a pic of alco.. best would be her avy from MSN the one with Alco in front of her laptop where she has the MSN-window open and the background of this MSN-window is the pic I took of Milo/Marco...!!

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:25 PM
hey Steven :hug:
have you been to the cinema?
Yes, I have. :D (and :sad: for alone). I was back home earlier, but My GF was using the computer, so I couldn't come back here till almost now.

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:27 PM
I know this... ;)

hmm perhaps you could cut the last part with your blog.. because the last update is already a bit old :lol:
Yes, I know... :o When I started my blog thing, I wanted to write everyday, but it was impossible for me. :o And, I had things to do other than posting and chatting here. But, I do have a topic I want to write about and I would do that tomorrow, (hopefully...).

ste
06-23-2005, 09:28 PM
Yes, I have. :D (and :sad: for alone). I was back home earlier, but My GF was using the computer, so I couldn't come back here till almost now.

aww :hug: you're excused!
which movie did you see? the star wars?

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:29 PM
Will you be back again tonight?? ;)

ste
06-23-2005, 09:30 PM
Yes, I know... :o When I started my blog thing, I wanted to write everyday, but it was impossible for me. :o And, I had things to do other than posting and chatting here. But, I do have a topic I want to write about and I would do that tomorrow, (hopefully...).

okay we will see in your sig if you've done it or not!

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:31 PM
you aswell???

btw. what I wanted to ask are you aswell on Roger's HP??? if yeah what's your nick there??
Nop. I am not the member of RogerFederer.com. I often visit there, though. And you??

ste
06-23-2005, 09:31 PM

don't think she will...!
and I have to leave aswell soon because I've to get up at 6.15...:mad:

ste
06-23-2005, 09:32 PM
Nop. I am not the member of RogerFederer.com. I often visit there, though. And you??

I am since 2003:worship:

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:33 PM
yeah I am really looking forward to this day :bounce::bounce::bounce:
What is our next goal once if we pass Feet thread??

ste
06-23-2005, 09:34 PM

they once said the dutch one but I would say we should try to pass all the FedEx threads and then we could look further...:p

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:35 PM

ask Yvo to post a pic of alco.. best would be her avy from MSN the one with Alco in front of her laptop where she has the MSN-window open and the background of this MSN-window is the pic I took of Milo/Marco...!!
I remember Yvo posting the picture of Alco in the darkness infront of a computer. The cat looked so sweet. :)

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:37 PM
aww :hug: you're excused!
which movie did you see? the star wars?
Yes! Have you seen this yet, ste?? It is quite a good one, better than the first two episodes... Really dramatic and also emotional and lots of action!! :cool:

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:39 PM
So, did you join here and there simultanously??

ste
06-23-2005, 09:40 PM
I remember Yvo posting the picture of Alco in the darkness infront of a computer. The cat looked so sweet. :)

what????????? did I miss that?? where did she post it? I exactly mean this one!!

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:41 PM
okay we will see in your sig if you've done it or not!
Actually, I don't have much time tomorrow, but tomorrow is the day something is happening, so I want to write about it tomorrow... I try... :rolleyes:

ste
06-23-2005, 09:41 PM
Yes! Have you seen this yet, ste?? It is quite a good one, better than the first two episodes... Really dramatic and also emotional and lots of action!! :cool:

I haven't seen the first ones so I wouldn't really know about they're talking... so haven't seen it..!!

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:42 PM
don't think she will...!
and I have to leave aswell soon because I've to get up at 6.15...:mad:
I used to get up everyday before 6.00, but now it is impossible for me to get up that early....

ste
06-23-2005, 09:43 PM
So, did you join here and there simultanously??

I first joined there and then one day Doris told me about this board here so I came to watch if I like it or not and now I am much more here than on rf.com...

ste
06-23-2005, 09:44 PM
Actually, I don't have much time tomorrow, but tomorrow is the day something is happening, so I want to write about it tomorrow... I try... :rolleyes:

what is happening?

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:45 PM
they once said the dutch one but I would say we should try to pass all the FedEx threads and then we could look further...:p
I think it is a good idea!! :) What is the thread with most posts? The let's post more pictures of Roger?? Actually you have come up with a great goal we "can" achieve. Once we achieve that, then we can "think about" beating the Dutch thread... :o

ste
06-23-2005, 09:45 PM
I used to get up everyday before 6.00, but now it is impossible for me to get up that early....

I have to because I have to go to work - but I have to admitt that I like getting up early and then finish working earlier in the evening...

ste
06-23-2005, 09:46 PM
I think it is a good idea!! :) What is the thread with most posts? The let's post more pictures of Roger?? Actually you have come up with a great goal we "can" achieve. Once we achieve that, then we can "think about" beating the Dutch thread... :o

thinking is possible but realising..?? don't think so we aren't enough poster and so we won't reach that.. they are tooo far ahead

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:47 PM
what????????? did I miss that?? where did she post it? I exactly mean this one!!
Yes. Somewhere in this thread, but I don't want to look for it for you because I have no idea where that is... :rolleyes:

ste
06-23-2005, 09:47 PM
Will you go to any tourney this year?

ste
06-23-2005, 09:48 PM
Yes. Somewhere in this thread, but I don't want to look for it for you because I have no idea where that is... :rolleyes:

you don't have to I can see the pic everytime I chat with Yvo on MSN...:cool:

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:50 PM
I haven't seen the first ones so I wouldn't really know about they're talking... so haven't seen it..!!
If you are not interested in Star Wars stories, never mind! :devil:

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:52 PM
what is happening?
If I write the blog tomorrow, then you can read it. :angel: Till then, I won't tell anybody. It isn't anything special, but still interesting thing for me...

ste
06-23-2005, 09:54 PM
If you are not interested in Star Wars stories, never mind! :devil:

I don't ;) I was in the cinema last week and I watched the movie Mr and Mrs Smith and that one was great aswell...:lol: funny but also much action..!!

It really is the pic thread we should try to reach 4827 is the posttotal atm...!!
that should be possible... it isn't growing so fast anymore...

ste
06-23-2005, 09:54 PM
If I write the blog tomorrow, then you can read it. :angel: Till then, I won't tell anybody. It isn't anything special, but still interesting thing for me...

okay you make it interesting..:angel:

will read it!

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:55 PM
I have to because I have to go to work - but I have to admitt that I like getting up early and then finish working earlier in the evening...
Getting up early is always a good feeling. I want to, but if I am stuck in this forum (it is so hard to leave here...), it is difficult for me to go to bed early in order to get up early... :o

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:57 PM
thinking is possible but realising..?? don't think so we aren't enough poster and so we won't reach that.. they are tooo far ahead
If Yvo and Nienke decide to stop posting there,,,, :rolleyes: :devil:

ste
06-23-2005, 09:58 PM
Getting up early is always a good feeling. I want to, but if I am stuck in this forum (it is so hard to leave here...), it is difficult for me to go to bed early in order to get up early... :o

:lol: just look at me and you see how difficult it is to leave here... but I really should now! :sad:

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 09:58 PM
Will you go to any tourney this year?
Not out of Switzerland. Hopefully Basel indoor!!! Only if time allows... :rolleyes: Maybe Daviscup, as well...

ste
06-23-2005, 09:59 PM

okay then perhaps - but don't think they will ever do - it's also a bit a patriotic thread where only Dutch people can post because they will understand it and as much as I know they always have funny stories there and as you know Yvo she just loves fantasy and funny stories ;)

ste
06-23-2005, 10:01 PM
Not out of Switzerland. Hopefully Basel indoor!!! Only if time allows... :rolleyes: Maybe Daviscup, as well...

Davis Cup you really should!! It is soo much fun there - and Yvo will come aswell.. so you just have to :p

I will go to Basel for sure the whole week because I already have the tickets - hopefully Roger will win it this year would be great to follow him a whole week in his home tourney :bounce:

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 10:01 PM
I don't ;) I was in the cinema last week and I watched the movie Mr and Mrs Smith and that one was great aswell...:lol: funny but also much action..!!

It really is the pic thread we should try to reach 4827 is the posttotal atm...!!
that should be possible... it isn't growing so fast anymore...
Yeah, that film is also interesting!! Hopefully I can see that in theaters (if not, then DVD later...)

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 10:02 PM

will read it!
The questions is whether I can write it tomorrow... :rolleyes:

ste
06-23-2005, 10:03 PM
okay will now leave aswell and go to bed - even if I don't want to but tomorrow in the morning I can't get up if I won't go now..:lol:

wish you a nice rest of the evening or do I already have to say morning?? :scratch::p

hope to see you soon again :hug::wavey:

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 10:03 PM
:lol: just look at me and you see how difficult it is to leave here... but I really should now! :sad:
Maybe I should just ignore you so that you can leave, but I don't. :devil:

ste
06-23-2005, 10:04 PM
Yeah, that film is also interesting!! Hopefully I can see that in theaters (if not, then DVD later...)

you really should sometimes you just can't stop laughing about their jokes.. and how they're acting...:rolls:

ste
06-23-2005, 10:05 PM
The questions is whether I can write it tomorrow... :rolleyes:

you just have to.. :p

ste
06-23-2005, 10:06 PM
Maybe I should just ignore you so that you can leave, but I don't. :devil:

nice you don't I don't like it if people ignores me...

I am old enough to just say bye and to log out then..!!

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 10:06 PM
Davis Cup you really should!! It is soo much fun there - and Yvo will come aswell.. so you just have to :p

I will go to Basel for sure the whole week because I already have the tickets - hopefully Roger will win it this year would be great to follow him a whole week in his home tourney :bounce:
He has won so many tournaments including majors. But, he needs this trophy from his home tournament!!! :cool: :D

ste
06-23-2005, 10:09 PM
He has won so many tournaments including majors. But, he needs this trophy from his home tournament!!! :cool: :D

:yeah:

ok will definitely go now - see you soon :hug::hug::hug:

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 10:10 PM
okay will now leave aswell and go to bed - even if I don't want to but tomorrow in the morning I can't get up if I won't go now..:lol:

wish you a nice rest of the evening or do I already have to say morning?? :scratch::p

hope to see you soon again :hug::wavey:
ste, I want you to have a good start of the day tomorrow. :) Have a good night!! Nice talking to you!! I am still replying to some of your posts... ;)

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 10:11 PM
you really should sometimes you just can't stop laughing about their jokes.. and how they're acting...:rolls:
Can't wait to see this!! :D

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 10:12 PM
you just have to.. :p
Ich gebe mühe... :angel:

Stevens Point
06-23-2005, 10:13 PM
:yeah:

ok will definitely go now - see you soon :hug::hug::hug:
ste, sweet dream! ;)

Shabazza
06-23-2005, 10:42 PM
okay much fun :wavey:

but can you pls say us what "afk" means?? I don't get that...:rolleyes:
I'm back now...but you're all gone, well thought so ;)
afk = away from keyboard btw. :)

Shabazza
06-23-2005, 10:49 PM
which fruit do you like then most??
or what's your fav meal?
fav. fruit is hard to tell - I really like bananas :banana:, honey melons and Lychees :lick:
I like mangos aswell (though papayas are better :p )

my fav. meal - I don't really have one, I guess - Well I can say that I dislike sushi , aswell as anything else which comes from the sea - I've tried it, but it just isn't my thing :shrug:

Shabazza
06-23-2005, 10:54 PM
he joined the 19th May and he really is a Formel 1 pilot.. it looks like I should be a man then I would've known that....:angel:
Am I ? :o

Shabazza
06-23-2005, 10:59 PM

will read it!
I'm interested, too. You'll have to write it Steven :p

Shabazza
06-23-2005, 11:04 PM
nice you don't I don't like it if people ignores me...

I am old enough to just say bye and to log out then..!!
They're actually people who are ignoring you?? Can't believe that :shrug: It's their loss - missing a funny and nice person to talk to :)

Shabazza
06-23-2005, 11:08 PM
hmm all those post from me in a row look weird, but I just had to answer some post :rolleyes: - maybe I'm a little drunk ;)

Ok I'm off aswell

ste
06-24-2005, 06:13 AM
ste, I want you to have a good start of the day tomorrow. :) Have a good night!! Nice talking to you!! I am still replying to some of your posts... ;)

oh thx very much hope I will have a good start..:) I will have to give an interview today for a newspaper of the region... :p

ste
06-24-2005, 06:15 AM
Can't wait to see this!! :D

ask your GF or no it's your SweetHeart to join you!! you will both have fun I think!!! :cool:

ste
06-24-2005, 06:15 AM
Ich gebe mühe... :angel:

Bin ich total überzeugt!!! :worship:

ste
06-24-2005, 06:16 AM
ste, sweet dream! ;)

:hug: can't remember what I dreamt but it was nothing horrible so I think your wish was great :hug:

ste
06-24-2005, 06:17 AM
I'm back now...but you're all gone, well thought so ;)
afk = away from keyboard btw. :)

if you leave us then we do the same with you :p

ah cool didn't know that... :cool: but learned something new now Thx :hug:

ste
06-24-2005, 06:19 AM
fav. fruit is hard to tell - I really like bananas :banana:, honey melons and Lychees :lick:
I like mangos aswell (though papayas are better :p )

my fav. meal - I don't really have one, I guess - Well I can say that I dislike sushi , aswell as anything else which comes from the sea - I've tried it, but it just isn't my thing :shrug:

oh yeah melons are really good esp when it is so hot like it is these days!! :banana:

so you like Lychee-champagne? :p I like it!! :)

I don't like everything out of the sea aswell but there are some quite good and tasty things...:lol:

ste
06-24-2005, 06:20 AM
Am I ? :o

you know how I meant "he is"... because of your name...:p

ste
06-24-2005, 06:23 AM
They're actually people who are ignoring you?? Can't believe that :shrug: It's their loss - missing a funny and nice person to talk to :)

:hug: awww thx very much :hug::hug::hug: you're really nice to me a real sweetie :smooch:

all my friends always say they don't understand why I don't have a BF (not breakfast :lol: ) or SH.. because they think that they just have to love me... :scratch: sometimes life is strange...

ste
06-24-2005, 06:25 AM
hmm all those post from me in a row look weird, but I just had to answer some post :rolleyes: - maybe I'm a little drunk ;)

Ok I'm off aswell

you're not the only one who has posts from him/herself in a row - so don't worry!! and hope you're not too drunk because then I couldn't believe what you wrote in your last posts....;) :angel:

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:28 AM
The last choice, go alone.... I took this choice today..... :o
nah I won't go alone ... then I would feel lonely

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:29 AM
you are right, milo is marco :p

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:30 AM
you're right with that - Yvo first named it Marco and then she had problems with her laptop and then we started to call him Milo and since then it is better...:cool:

indeed - we just got a lot of fantasy :p

ste
nah I won't go alone ... then I would feel lonely

sounds logical :p

Nymeria

Alco is the cat.

Milo is Marco.

Right???
Yep Alco is my little cheetah :cool:

ste
06-24-2005, 07:31 AM
indeed - we just got a lot of fantasy :p

has to be otherwise wouldn't be such lovely...:worship:

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:31 AM

yep a pic of Milo and Alco together :bounce: I should take it as avatar on this board as well :p

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:33 AM
I have been playin with my new mobile phone, lol the spanish people were wonderin what I was doing all the time, coz I did turn it on and off all the time and it made a lot of noise then. I did turn the sound off now, I hate it when everybody hears when I turn on my phone

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:34 AM
same here, and I got like only 100 posts :p I really dislike the boards there :o

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:35 AM

the Dutch topic :rolls: though maybe we should have some goals in between

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:35 AM

that sounds like a great idea Ste :yeah: :worhsip:

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:36 AM
I should also post a pic of his face, though Alco prefers to stay a bit 'mistery' he doesn't want everybody to know him :p

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:37 AM
I did not really like episodeII. EpisodeI was funny though. jar jar :cool:

can't wait to see III but well I will have to wait till my brother downloads it :rolleyes:

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:38 AM
quite a while back :o search on alco and you might find it

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:40 AM
you don't have to I can see the pic everytime I chat with Yvo on MSN...:cool:

Not every time, I have too many different avatars for that!

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:42 AM
I used to go to sleep early every day and wake up early every day, even if I didn't have to wake up early. But then I did find the board. And now I don't get enough sleep anymore so I can't wake up early... (well my alarm goes every day at 6.30, but usually I won't get out till 7)

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:42 AM
the thread is like almost dead atm :shrug:

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:43 AM
okay then perhaps - but don't think they will ever do - it's also a bit a patriotic thread where only Dutch people can post because they will understand it and as much as I know they always have funny stories there and as you know Yvo she just loves fantasy and funny stories ;)
I think you would've loved the part with the sorp-story :o that really was one big fantasy story, most of it was coming from me of course :p

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:44 AM

Yes DC will be great :bounce: really looking forward to it!

And I always hope Rogi wins Basel, that is just his tourny :)

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:47 AM
has to be otherwise wouldn't be such lovely...:worship:
yes indeed, life without fantasy would be boring :o

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 07:56 AM
Ste I did find it for you:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=1858186&postcount=847

and you must have seen it before, coz you replied on it :p

ste
06-24-2005, 08:00 AM
yep a pic of Milo and Alco together :bounce: I should take it as avatar on this board as well :p

oh yeah that would be really nice :hearts:

ste
06-24-2005, 08:01 AM
I have been playin with my new mobile phone, lol the spanish people were wonderin what I was doing all the time, coz I did turn it on and off all the time and it made a lot of noise then. I did turn the sound off now, I hate it when everybody hears when I turn on my phone

does it work now? or do you still not know the numer? :p

Shabazza
06-24-2005, 08:02 AM
ask your GF or no it's your SweetHeart to join you!! you will both have fun I think!!! :cool:
Sounds like a good idea, maybe I'll do the same :) But first comes "Batman Begins" ;)

ste
06-24-2005, 08:03 AM
same here, and I got like only 100 posts :p I really dislike the boards there :o

I have 300 and something... I often posted in the English part at the beginning but now there are too many posts per day so I can't follow it and there are posts like Hi and Bye and silly ones that I just don't have to read that all....

but the German part is quite good because it hasn't too many posters and I know many of them personal.. so it's quite funny and interesting to discuss with them..!!!

ste
06-24-2005, 08:04 AM
that sounds like a great idea Ste :yeah: :worhsip:

that only means we have to pass the pic thread and we already have it :bounce:

Shabazza
06-24-2005, 08:04 AM
you know how I meant "he is"... because of your name...:p
ah Ok, didn't get it yesterday... :rolleyes:

ste
06-24-2005, 08:05 AM
I should also post a pic of his face, though Alco prefers to stay a bit 'mistery' he doesn't want everybody to know him :p

I know his face already from your other pics with him - but I like the one with "the mistery" quite better... he looks sooo sweet and just someone you should hug... so that one is perfect I think :worship:

ste
06-24-2005, 08:06 AM
I did not really like episodeII. EpisodeI was funny though. jar jar :cool:

can't wait to see III but well I will have to wait till my brother downloads it :rolleyes:

jar jar :bounce: you once posted it in the feet thread and I changed the "sentences" he said..:lol:

ste
06-24-2005, 08:07 AM
quite a while back :o search on alco and you might find it

can't imagine I missed that....:eek:

ste
06-24-2005, 08:08 AM
Not every time, I have too many different avatars for that!

yeah but often... yesterday when you left it was there suddenly :banana:

Shabazza
06-24-2005, 08:08 AM
you're not the only one who has posts from him/herself in a row - so don't worry!! and hope you're not too drunk because then I couldn't believe what you wrote in your last posts....;) :angel:
huh why? Most people are more honest when they're drunk :o - but don't worry, if I would have been too drunk, I couldn't have post in english ;)

ste
06-24-2005, 08:09 AM
I used to go to sleep early every day and wake up early every day, even if I didn't have to wake up early. But then I did find the board. And now I don't get enough sleep anymore so I can't wake up early... (well my alarm goes every day at 6.30, but usually I won't get out till 7)

I know this...:p the board here is just ADDICTIVE!!!!! :devil: :p

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 08:10 AM
oh yeah that would be really nice :hearts:

*starts to make avatar*

ste

that's good then we can gain some posts...:bounce:

so let's all post here... where is Nathy by the way???

ste
I think you would've loved the part with the sorp-story :o that really was one big fantasy story, most of it was coming from me of course :p

then I would love it for sure... :hug:

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 08:11 AM
does it work now? or do you still not know the numer? :p
I still don't know it :shrug: I will have to go to the shop saturday. But I did put my old sim-card in it so I could start it at least :)

Shabazza
06-24-2005, 08:11 AM
Why?

ste
06-24-2005, 08:12 AM
Yes DC will be great :bounce: really looking forward to it!

And I always hope Rogi wins Basel, that is just his tourny :)

me aswell - can't wait till September - hope we can soon order the tickets... one of us will have to order 10 tickets... so that all can sit next to each other... hope you'll sit next to me...:hug:

ste
06-24-2005, 08:12 AM
yes indeed, life without fantasy would be boring :o

because fantasy mostly also means fun... and we have much fun..:bounce:

ste
06-24-2005, 08:14 AM
Ste I did find it for you:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=1858186&postcount=847

and you must have seen it before, coz you replied on it :p

oops....!!! :smash: ste how could you forget it then????

ste
06-24-2005, 08:15 AM
Sounds like a good idea, maybe I'll do the same :) But first comes "Batman Begins" ;)

no the Mr and Mrs Smith is much better...:p

ste
06-24-2005, 08:16 AM
ah Ok, didn't get it yesterday... :rolleyes:

that was the alcohol :lol:

ste
06-24-2005, 08:17 AM
huh why? Most people are more honest when they're drunk :o - but don't worry, if I would have been too drunk, I couldn't have post in english ;)

okay then I believe you :hug:

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 08:19 AM
Why?
we hardly post, only a few pages a day. While we are used to like 400-500 posts a day! :o

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 08:20 AM
me aswell - can't wait till September - hope we can soon order the tickets... one of us will have to order 10 tickets... so that all can sit next to each other... hope you'll sit next to me...:hug:

Yes that would be nice :hug:

though it will be strange for me to be there, sitting between all those swiss people :shrug:

ste
06-24-2005, 08:20 AM
*starts to make avatar*

I perhaps forgot about it because of this word "flauschi" we afterwards discussed....:angel:

hope to see alco and milo soon in your avy!!!

ste
06-24-2005, 08:21 AM
I still don't know it :shrug: I will have to go to the shop saturday. But I did put my old sim-card in it so I could start it at least :)

ah good... so did you figure out how to do pics?? ;)

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 08:21 AM
because fantasy mostly also means fun... and we have much fun..:bounce:

:lol: I just talked to someone of my work placement, and we were talking about the billiard table. So I said, "you don't need anything to play this game, you can play it without table or balls, as long as you have enough fantasy"

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 08:22 AM
I perhaps forgot about it because of this word "flauschi" we afterwards discussed....:angel:

hope to see alco and milo soon in your avy!!!
yeah right starting to find excuses for forgetting things? :p

ste
06-24-2005, 08:23 AM
Yes that would be nice :hug:

though it will be strange for me to be there, sitting between all those swiss people :shrug:

don't have to be strange... we are all really nice and we all like Swiss-DC-fans so you're welcome for sure... I already told them that my second ticket will be yours and they all said that's GREAT :bounce:

Shabazza
we hardly post, only a few pages a day. While we are used to like 400-500 posts a day! :o
:eek: - no wonder you call "a few pages a day" as dead ;)

Nymeria
ah good... so did you figure out how to do pics?? ;)
yep, that was quite easy :D though I am now working with my old phone again, I will start to work with this new one in the weekend I think.

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 08:25 AM
don't have to be strange... we are all really nice and we all like Swiss-DC-fans so you're welcome for sure... I already told them that my second ticket will be yours and they all said that's GREAT :bounce:

So who else is all coming? I mean of rf.com (or maybe this board)? I am looking forward to see you all, especially you of course!

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 08:26 AM

I think even400-500 posts a day was quite low, if you see it did grow to 56K in a year :eek:

Edit: in less than a year, coz I checked the day it started: 07-04-2004, 11:53 AM
Myself I didn't start to post in that thread till august 16 (if I remember right)

ste
06-24-2005, 08:29 AM
:lol: I just talked to someone of my work placement, and we were talking about the billiard table. So I said, "you don't need anything to play this game, you can play it without table or balls, as long as you have enough fantasy"

what did he/she answer??

ste
06-24-2005, 08:30 AM
yeah right starting to find excuses for forgetting things? :p

you have to use your fantasy....:lol:

no I just haven't the brain you have... :angel:

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 08:30 AM
what did he/she answer??
He said I was right about that, but he seemed to think that it is unable to do that! I am unsure about that, I can play games without anything with me, but ok maybe I got a bit too much fantasy :p

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 08:31 AM
you have to use your fantasy....:lol:

no I just haven't the brain you have... :angel:

That is true, fantasy is good for everything :bounce:

btw. Where is nathy? :sad: I haven't seen her in this thread lately!

ste
06-24-2005, 08:32 AM

I thought the same.... ;)

ste
06-24-2005, 08:37 AM
So who else is all coming? I mean of rf.com (or maybe this board)? I am looking forward to see you all, especially you of course!

okay let me think...

Eve83
Schnifferli
Doris
Tschaeggy
Grill (ste :lol: )
then Tamurile...;)

these are their Forum names... and then there will perhaps come 4 more becaue everyone of us can get 2 tickets... so perhaps

rogertop
swissfan... the others I don't know...

we didn't discuss about the details till now...

and I don't know if Nathy will come aswell... perhaps she can say it.. but she won't sit next to us only if she gets one of those 10 tickets... but I don't know if she is a member of rf.com and if she is posting there... so I think if she will be there then somewhere in the "normal" crowd and not in the supporter part...:)

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 08:40 AM
okay let me think...

Eve83
Schnifferli
Doris
Tschaeggy
Grill (ste :lol: )
then Tamurile...;)

these are their Forum names... and then there will perhaps come 4 more becaue everyone of us can get 2 tickets... so perhaps

rogertop
swissfan... the others I don't know...

we didn't discuss about the details till now...

and I don't know if Nathy will come aswell... perhaps she can say it.. but she won't sit next to us only if she gets one of those 10 tickets... but I don't know if she is a member of rf.com and if she is posting there... so I think if she will be there then somewhere in the "normal" crowd and not in the supporter part...:)

Great :D though I hardly know them, just know them from those red envelope discussions and the a bit from the basel event posts. Well as soon as there are important details for me I will hear it I guess.

:lol: indeed the supporter part... are Dutchies allowed there? :p

ste
06-24-2005, 08:40 AM
I think even400-500 posts a day was quite low, if you see it did grow to 56K in a year :eek:

Edit: in less than a year, coz I checked the day it started: 07-04-2004, 11:53 AM
Myself I didn't start to post in that thread till august 16 (if I remember right)

you still know the date??? :eek:

ste
06-24-2005, 08:41 AM
He said I was right about that, but he seemed to think that it is unable to do that! I am unsure about that, I can play games without anything with me, but ok maybe I got a bit too much fantasy :p

I know what you mean!

btw.

I just :hearts: LOVE :hearts: your new avy!!!

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 08:42 AM
you still know the date??? :eek:
I was wrong it was the 17th :p I do remember it (not exactly, but around what day it is) coz I did come back from Australia the 16th. I only was not sure if I did start to post the same day or the day after ;)

ste
06-24-2005, 08:42 AM
That is true, fantasy is good for everything :bounce:

btw. Where is nathy? :sad: I haven't seen her in this thread lately!

I also like to know that - don't know where she is... hope she is fine!!

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 08:45 AM
I know what you mean!

btw.

I just :hearts: LOVE :hearts: your new avy!!!

Thanks :) it is just sad that you can't see milo a bit better, but I do really like it as well :) just my sweet Alco and my cute Milo together :hearts:

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 08:45 AM
I also like to know that - don't know where she is... hope she is fine!!
yes hopefully! and I hope she'll post here soon again!

ste
06-24-2005, 08:46 AM
Great :D though I hardly know them, just know them from those red envelope discussions and the a bit from the basel event posts. Well as soon as there are important details for me I will hear it I guess.

:lol: indeed the supporter part... are Dutchies allowed there? :p

it isn't important where you are from you just have to cheer for our guys and everything is okay :yeah: and I know that you will cheer for Milo and Co....

sure I will tell you as soon as we know details...!! :bounce:

ste
06-24-2005, 08:47 AM
I was wrong it was the 17th :p I do remember it (not exactly, but around what day it is) coz I did come back from Australia the 16th. I only was not sure if I did start to post the same day or the day after ;)

ah okay then it isn't that difficult to remember... do you also remember when we start chatting and posting together?? ;)

ste
06-24-2005, 08:48 AM
Thanks :) it is just sad that you can't see milo a bit better, but I do really like it as well :) just my sweet Alco and my cute Milo together :hearts:

I know who it is so I recognise him :) but it isn't that clear that's right!

Milo is sitting on my cupboard at home ...:lol: he can see me all day if I am in my room...;)

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 08:53 AM
it isn't important where you are from you just have to cheer for our guys and everything is okay :yeah: and I know that you will cheer for Milo and Co....

sure I will tell you as soon as we know details...!! :bounce:

Of course I cheer for the Swiss player, like always :yeah: though I have to say I did cheer against one swiss player this wimbledon :o

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 08:54 AM
ah okay then it isn't that difficult to remember... do you also remember when we start chatting and posting together?? ;)
Not exactly, but it was about when I started my blog. I had seen some nice posts of you already and then you did leave a nice message in my blog. So I decided to add you on my msn. But in the beginning we didn't chat that often, till about february when we started to talk about Rotterdam, when you did even change your msnnick to "I hope Yvo can give Roger a hug"

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 08:55 AM
I know who it is so I recognise him :) but it isn't that clear that's right!

Milo is sitting on my cupboard at home ...:lol: he can see me all day if I am in my room...;)

:lol: If I am not chatting with you I can only see him when I am in Roermond, there he is waiting for me on the wall :shrug:

RogiNie
06-24-2005, 09:04 AM
the next two weeks I have to live somewhere else than where I usually live in Deurne, and I had the choice of two places. But one had no internet, the 2nd one probably has. So even while I did like the first room mroe I will go to the 2nd one :p

:lol: yeah, I would chose that room probably too :p

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:06 AM
:lol: yeah, I would chose that room probably too :p
I just can't miss you guys that long :sad: so I just have to choose that room :p I know I am too obsessed :p

RogiNie
06-24-2005, 09:13 AM
Strawberry is one of my least favourite flavors :shrug:

After Eight (mint) and Mango are my fave flavors :lick: and I really like apple as well!

mango :lick: and melon :lick:

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:14 AM
mango :lick: and melon :lick:

*puke* melon :p

ste
06-24-2005, 09:20 AM
Of course I cheer for the Swiss player, like always :yeah: though I have to say I did cheer against one swiss player this wimbledon :o

who??

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:22 AM
who??

Allegro played vs. Rogier Wassen in the doubles. And I did cheer for the man from my city ;)

ste
06-24-2005, 09:22 AM
Not exactly, but it was about when I started my blog. I had seen some nice posts of you already and then you did leave a nice message in my blog. So I decided to add you on my msn. But in the beginning we didn't chat that often, till about february when we started to talk about Rotterdam, when you did even change your msnnick to "I hope Yvo can give Roger a hug"

ah yeah then I asked Simone to translate it for me in Dutch...:p

and you've been the one who made me Milo-fan - thx for that :hug::smooch:

ste
06-24-2005, 09:23 AM
:lol: If I am not chatting with you I can only see him when I am in Roermond, there he is waiting for me on the wall :shrug:

on the wall...:lol:

ste
06-24-2005, 09:25 AM
I just can't miss you guys that long :sad: so I just have to choose that room :p I know I am too obsessed :p

we take that as a compliment - so we know that you really like to chat with all of us...:smooch: but I won't be online from Sunday to Tuesday... I don't wanna think at all the posts I have to read back here...:eek: :eek: :eek:

RogiNie
06-24-2005, 09:25 AM

congrats Stefan! :cool: It goes so fast! :)

ste
06-24-2005, 09:26 AM
Allegro played vs. Rogier Wassen in the doubles. And I did cheer for the man from my city ;)

okay excused :hug:

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:27 AM
ah yeah then I asked Simone to translate it for me in Dutch...:p

and you've been the one who made me Milo-fan - thx for that :hug::smooch:

yeah indeed!

You're welcome, it was great to be able to make people milo-fan! :hug: and I am glad you did become a fan :bounce: coz it is fun to talk with you about him!

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:28 AM
on the wall...:lol:

I dunno yet how he is doing that btw :p

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:29 AM
we take that as a compliment - so we know that you really like to chat with all of us...:smooch: but I won't be online from Sunday to Tuesday... I don't wanna think at all the posts I have to read back here...:eek: :eek: :eek:

Probably there will be less posts here when you are away, we post less when you are offline! :hug: I am still so jealous you can go to wimbly, I really hope you have a fantastic time there!

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:30 AM
okay excused :hug:
yes I had a good reason uh? coz it not often happens I cheer against swiss players :yeah:

ste
06-24-2005, 09:30 AM
yeah indeed!

You're welcome, it was great to be able to make people milo-fan! :hug: and I am glad you did become a fan :bounce: coz it is fun to talk with you about him!

but atm it is sad - because we don't know what he really has with his shoulder :sad:

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:33 AM
but atm it is sad - because we don't know what he really has with his shoulder :sad:
True :sad: it is time he tells us again what's wrong. Unless he doens't know himself :(

ste
06-24-2005, 09:33 AM
I dunno yet how he is doing that btw :p

cuteness is the secret :p

ste
06-24-2005, 09:34 AM
Probably there will be less posts here when you are away, we post less when you are offline! :hug: I am still so jealous you can go to wimbly, I really hope you have a fantastic time there!

I hope it aswell that it will be great - and hopefully I can watch Roger and not other players...we will see and I will tell you for sure!!
then I am glad if you won't post so much...:)

ste
06-24-2005, 09:35 AM
yes I had a good reason uh? coz it not often happens I cheer against swiss players :yeah:

sure I mean you can't love every Swiss player...

ste
06-24-2005, 09:36 AM
True :sad: it is time he tells us again what's wrong. Unless he doens't know himself :(

yeah I don't know if he will come to Gstaad in 3 weeks... he said he will go some weeks ago but now???

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:36 AM
cuteness is the secret :p
milo's secret to mysterious possibilities :p

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:37 AM
I hope it aswell that it will be great - and hopefully I can watch Roger and not other players...we will see and I will tell you for sure!!
then I am glad if you won't post so much...:)
yeah you for sure have to tell me everything!

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:38 AM
sure I mean you can't love every Swiss player...

Well I don't mind Allegro, not my fave swiss player, but he is ok. But I dunno, it is kinda funny I can cheer for someone of my city. So if he doesn't play one of my real faves, I cheer for Rogier W.

RogiNie
06-24-2005, 09:38 AM

no :angel:

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:39 AM
yeah I don't know if he will come to Gstaad in 3 weeks... he said he will go some weeks ago but now???
yes indeed, will he be able to play. ain't it better if he would take a bit more rest?

ste
06-24-2005, 09:41 AM
milo's secret to mysterious possibilities :p

right - we should ask him in September how he can stay on a wall such a long time...;)

ste
06-24-2005, 09:43 AM
yeah you for sure have to tell me everything!

sure I will tell you every little thing milo said while we're watching Roger.... ohhh shit now I said that Milo will join me...ooopppssss....:p

RogiNie
06-24-2005, 09:44 AM

and look.. there it is ;)

Nymeria
right - we should ask him in September how he can stay on a wall such a long time...;)
:rolls: I would like to see milo's face then!

btw. are we gonna name him Milo in September or will we say Marco then? :p

ste
Well I don't mind Allegro, not my fave swiss player, but he is ok. But I dunno, it is kinda funny I can cheer for someone of my city. So if he doesn't play one of my real faves, I cheer for Rogier W.

yeah would be great to have a "milo" here where I live...:)

Nymeria
sure I will tell you every little thing milo said while we're watching Roger.... ohhh shit now I said that Milo will join me...ooopppssss....:p

So Doris is Milo? :eek: :p

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:45 AM
and look.. there it is ;)

Yes it is :yeah: though the chiudi will come back, just to annoy those who don't like that avatar :p

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:45 AM
yeah would be great to have a "milo" here where I live...:)
This Rogier is not a Milo, I would prefer to have Milo here of course :angel:

ste
06-24-2005, 09:47 AM
yes indeed, will he be able to play. ain't it better if he would take a bit more rest?

I think he won't reach the SF anyway so I don't be sad if he can't play because he want to rest a bit longer....

ste
06-24-2005, 09:48 AM
:rolls: I would like to see milo's face then!

btw. are we gonna name him Milo in September or will we say Marco then? :p

I think we can shout as loud as we can but he won't look up to us if we name him like that :lol:

but just if we're talking together we can name him like that I'd say...:p

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:49 AM
I think he won't reach the SF anyway so I don't be sad if he can't play because he want to rest a bit longer....

yes indeed, though if he won't play gstaad he probably also won't come to Holland. But maybe that would be better for me, coz I have to save money anyway

ste
06-24-2005, 09:49 AM
So Doris is Milo? :eek: :p

just joking...:cool:

ste
06-24-2005, 09:50 AM
Yes it is :yeah: though the chiudi will come back, just to annoy those who don't like that avatar :p

sure change it from time to time.. but I like this one :yeah:

have to go home because of Lunch see you later!!

Nymeria
I think we can shout as loud as we can but he won't look up to us if we name him like that :lol:

but just if we're talking together we can name him like that I'd say...:p

:lol: that is true, unless he reads here. So it could be a test :p

Well but what if one of us says "look there is Milo" then people around us will think we really are foreign people who don't belong there coz we don't even know the name of the players :p

ste
This Rogier is not a Milo, I would prefer to have Milo here of course :angel:

who not :)

ste
06-24-2005, 09:51 AM
yes indeed, though if he won't play gstaad he probably also won't come to Holland. But maybe that would be better for me, coz I have to save money anyway

yeah and soon it's September :bounce:

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:51 AM
sure change it from time to time.. but I like this one :yeah:

have to go home because of Lunch see you later!!
Yes I like changing it :yeah:

See you :wavey: I will soon leave as well and won't be back till somewhere tonight I think

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:52 AM
yeah and soon it's September :bounce:

Yes indeed :bounce: I think the time will go quick and it will be september before we know :D

ste
06-24-2005, 09:53 AM

Well but what if one of us says "look there is Milo" then people around us will think we really are foreign people who don't belong there coz we don't even know the name of the players :p

:rolls::rolls::rolls:

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:54 AM
:rolls::rolls::rolls:

:angel: and we better don't say it too loud, coz if Milo hears it he knows at once we have a nickname for him, coz he must remember us :p

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 09:58 AM
And I really have to leave now, so see you tonight if you are on :wavey: I dunno what time I am back, I think it will be around 8 or 9 :shrug:

RogiNie
06-24-2005, 10:01 AM

and I started at the end of December (I guess..) ;)

RogiNie
06-24-2005, 10:06 AM

but that's good :yeah:

RogiNie
06-24-2005, 10:07 AM
*puke* melon :p

NO! melon :lick:

RogiNie
06-24-2005, 10:11 AM

but chiudi is in that avatar :p

RogiNie
06-24-2005, 10:13 AM
and bye Ste & Yvo :wavey:

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 10:40 AM
but chiudi is in that avatar :p
I know, but I mean... there were quite some who didn't like chiudi on the other avatar, so that's why I have to change back :devil:

Nymeria
06-24-2005, 10:41 AM
lol got still some minutes left before I have to leave...

ste
06-24-2005, 11:06 AM

perhaps it will be better if they don't know where we're from :p

ste
06-24-2005, 11:08 AM
Yes I like changing it :yeah:

See you :wavey: I will soon leave as well and won't be back till somewhere tonight I think

okay - I won't be on this evening I think will go out with my two friends.. have to tell them about the interview and we go drinking something and chatting about the last year...