*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 01 [Archive] - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 01

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]

Nathy
07-17-2005, 12:41 AM
Before I am "really" off to bed, I want to write this one!

Hi Nathy! :wavey: Yeah, right!! I think you told us somewhere about going to see a football match!! I remember that! Was it fun? Who won!? I saw a sport news, but they didn't tell about Lausanne...

No, your posts are never meaningless, either... I rather admire and enjoy your posts!! :D

Good night!!

:hug: Awww you're so sweet! Thanks for answering before going to bed!

That match was just simply crazy! To tell you: after 20 mins 0-2 for Winterhour, half-time 2-2 (Eudis and Chapuisat for Lausanne). Then, after 83mins we were down to 4-2 (on the fourth goal of Winterthour the goalkeeper of Lausanne made a huge mistake) and then, in 6 mins we won 5-4!!!

:eek: Simply AMAZING!!!!

Thanks for the compliment, I always try to be constructive and writing the best I can in English :)

I think you're in bed now so sweet dreams sweetie :hug:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 08:43 AM
Hey Yvo, I also wanted to tell you that I was going to bed!! Yeah, it was really nice talking to you!! I wanted to give you a reputation, but first I have to spread some!!!! Good night!! :wavey:

yes as always I have to spread around as well...

:woohoo: Argentina did beat Australia :cool: I really never expected that would happen, but it gives me more vCash :bounce: David, Guille, Argentina :yeah:

Now I dunno if I should cheer for Holland or not. If Holland would win they play Argentina in next round, but I am unable to see it coz I am in Switzerland. So to be fair I wouldn't mind if they lose (they are 2-1 behind anyway and actually I don't see them winning).

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 08:45 AM
Yes I did post a lot I know, but I hope not too many of my posts are meaningless :confused:
of course they are not meaningless :hug:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 08:45 AM
goodnight all :bounce: :wavey:

Nathy
07-17-2005, 01:58 PM
of course they are not meaningless :hug:

Awww thanks :hug:

Nathy
07-17-2005, 01:59 PM
goodnight all :bounce: :wavey:

:rolls:

Goodnight and have a nice day (what a sentence :lol: )

Nathy
07-17-2005, 02:00 PM
yes as always I have to spread around as well...

:woohoo: Argentina did beat Australia :cool: I really never expected that would happen, but it gives me more vCash :bounce: David, Guille, Argentina :yeah:

I am happy too coz I was for Argentina :yeah: (even if Gato didn't play but I don't like Hewitt so... )

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 02:31 PM

Goodnight and have a nice day (what a sentence :lol: )

:lol:

goodnight Nathy :hug:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 02:32 PM
I am happy too coz I was for Argentina :yeah: (even if Gato didn't play but I don't like Hewitt so... )
I do like Hewitt, even while he is not one of my faves anymore... but I like Guille a lot :bounce: he is the only reason why I cheer for argentina

SUKTUEN
07-17-2005, 04:16 PM
hi

ste
07-17-2005, 08:58 PM
as long as I am next to you I don't mind ;)

good to know that :)

ste
07-17-2005, 09:00 PM
yes I will really have to buy a shirt... hope they are not too expensive! :p

no no otherwise I will pay it.. you would deserve that anyway because you're coming :bounce:

ste
07-17-2005, 09:01 PM
I don't even know the exact price :shrug: I just said to ste I wanted to go so I will have to see what I have to pay :p

I will tell you asap I have the bill....

ste
07-17-2005, 09:03 PM
:rolls: Then I am the pink one okay :p?

sure you can be that one if you like... I am already curious where I will sit... hope I will get the tickets for the 1st row..:p

ste
07-17-2005, 09:06 PM
actually I thought we would all be in red :p I better be the orange one, since I am Dutch :p

no no sure we will be all in red otherwise we won't fit in the whole crowd and then we're in the 1st two rows so we have to be red for sure....:bounce:

ste
07-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Yes :p Finally, as I couldn't get tickets for the YB match, I will go to see Lausanne-Winterthour, start time 7.30 p.m. ! I will see my beautiful player there hehe :angel:

You'll meet a guy.............. ;) ? Niiice,wish you much fun too!!

yeah a guy :angel: but you already know this guy... it's the one I told you...!!!

ste
07-17-2005, 09:11 PM
though I wanna sit next to ste... :unsure: I am in doubt! :p Next time I just want red people :p

http://smile.smilies.nl/1728.gifhttp://smile.smilies.nl/1728.gifhttp://smile.smilies.nl/1737.gifhttp://smile.smilies.nl/1737.gifhttp://smile.smilies.nl/1737.gifhttp://smile.smilies.nl/1742.gifhttp://smile.smilies.nl/1742.gifhttp://smile.smilies.nl/1742.gifhttp://smile.smilies.nl/1737.gifhttp://smile.smilies.nl/1737.gifhttp://smile.smilies.nl/1737.gifhttp://smile.smilies.nl/1728.gifhttp://smile.smilies.nl/1728.gif

I'd say sure we're crazy but not that crazy that we would be the 3 onces in the middle.. right?? :lol::lol::lol:

I'd say the 3 once's on the left or right side...

ste
07-17-2005, 09:12 PM
or during the games... watching silent to the winning swiss team: http://smile.smilies.nl/305.gif so we can dance after the tie: http://smile.smilies.nl/489.gif

you're just great...:worship: I don't fear we can't dance after the tie... and hopefully go to Marco to say congrats him ;)

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 09:14 PM
no no otherwise I will pay it.. you would deserve that anyway because you're coming :bounce:

people are way too nice to me these days...

my mum did offer me to pay train tickets :eek: wow, usually she says I have to pay for everything myself. but she knows I need all my money for Switzerland :p

ste
07-17-2005, 09:14 PM
are Dutchies allowed to dance too?

deep in your heart you're already a little Swissie :lol:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 09:15 PM
no no sure we will be all in red otherwise we won't fit in the whole crowd and then we're in the 1st two rows so we have to be red for sure....:bounce:
it would be easier for others to catch us on tv if we would be dressed in another colour :p

ste
07-17-2005, 09:16 PM
I knew you would like not to be allowed to dance :lol:

ooppsss then I am the one who forgot about that...

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 09:17 PM
you're just great...:worship: I don't fear we can't dance after the tie... and hopefully go to Marco to say congrats him ;)
yeah yeah yeah, marco just has to be there... if he would only reply on our e-mail :(

ste
07-17-2005, 09:18 PM
btw. Where is ste? :sad: haven't talked to her in ages! (read: last time was wednesday in the afternoon :p)

here I am!!

the guy was here till 2.35 this morning :eek: and then today I wasn't in the house because of the weather... and because of another guy but won't think about him anymore

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 09:18 PM
deep in your heart you're already a little Swissie :lol:

nah look... I am Dutch
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/scan/oranje11.jpg

actually I did discuss this with the guy I met yesterday he says I am more swiss and only thinking of Switzerland lately :p

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 09:19 PM
here I am!!

STE :bounce: :hug: :bounce: :kiss:

ste
07-17-2005, 09:20 PM
[QUOTE=Chiudi-fan] btw. Where is ste? :sad: [QUOTE]

I dunno :sad: STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE????? :confused:

this time you could talk quite much without me... so I have to read/post back :p

ste
07-17-2005, 09:21 PM
can't help it :shrug: seems I am not made for dancing :p

you're not the only one :p

ste
07-17-2005, 09:22 PM
from now on I am going to follow her example, I just say a few times a day "goodnight!" :p

please not...

... but it would help to reach our goal :lol:

Nymeria
this time you could talk quite much without me... so I have to read/post back :p
yeah yeah, sometimes we can, though sorry others :o it is much more fun with you :hug: so don't leave us for guys too often :p

Nymeria
please not...

... but it would help to reach our goal :lol:
well I started with it already :p

goodnight :bounce:

ste
07-17-2005, 09:23 PM
btw. Does it matter if I post those "goodnight-posts" in the morning? :p

OMG... don't know why but I had to laugh so much now...

... thx Yvo :hug:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 09:25 PM
OMG... don't know why but I had to laugh so much now...

... thx Yvo :hug:

Good that I could make you laugh :hug:

ste
07-17-2005, 09:26 PM
That is nice Suk :)

Nathy, seems we'll probably have another time the chance to say goodnight :p

:rolls::rolls::rolls:

ste
07-17-2005, 09:33 PM
we are the oldies :p we were here in the beginning... can also call us the starters :p

we could also write a summary and send that to the newbies if they wanna know what's going on :p

any idea for a SHORT summary??

Yvofan is drooling when speaking/writing/reading/watching Milo those best friend Nathy also got infected of that Milo-fever!
Important to know is that there are 2 bodies(profile) around but it is the same person which confuses quite much.. and then one of those 2 is always a bit "opposite" in some things..:p

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 09:35 PM
any idea for a SHORT summary??

Yvofan is drooling when speaking/writing/reading/watching Milo those best friend Nathy also got infected of that Milo-fever!
Important to know is that there are 2 bodies(profile) around but it is the same person which confuses quite much.. and then one of those 2 is always a bit "opposite" in some things..:p
I think I would only be more confused after reading that summary :p

ste
07-17-2005, 09:35 PM
Ok ok so "Yvo is weird and mad" :p

:lol: OMG people who will read that will think "I don't want her to get near me" :p

then they decide totally wrong!! they will miss a wonderful person I would never want to loose :hug:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 09:36 PM
then they decide totally wrong!! they will miss a wonderful person I would never want to loose :hug:

:hug:

luckily for you I am partly you so you will never lose me

ste
07-17-2005, 09:49 PM
people are way too nice to me these days...

my mum did offer me to pay train tickets :eek: wow, usually she says I have to pay for everything myself. but she knows I need all my money for Switzerland :p

to someone like you we just have to be nice :hug:

ste
07-17-2005, 09:50 PM
it would be easier for others to catch us on tv if we would be dressed in another colour :p

okay that's for sure.. .but I think such drooling girls they will catch anyway :p

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 09:52 PM
to someone like you we just have to be nice :hug:

:smooch: Thanks :) and we just have to be nice to you as well (of course! :p)

ste
07-17-2005, 09:52 PM
yeah yeah yeah, marco just has to be there... if he would only reply on our e-mail :(

yeah he definitely have to!!!!!

Dear Marco please answer!!!!

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 09:53 PM
okay that's for sure.. .but I think such drooling girls they will catch anyway :p

yes, when they start wondering why the players all have a towel with them all the time when they have to pass us :p

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 09:54 PM
yeah he definitely have to!!!!!

Dear Marco please answer!!!!

yep marco, reply please (yeah size 1 still has my preferance :p)

ste
07-17-2005, 09:54 PM
nah look... I am Dutch
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/scan/oranje11.jpg

actually I did discuss this with the guy I met yesterday he says I am more swiss and only thinking of Switzerland lately :p

looks great!!

ste
07-17-2005, 09:55 PM
STE :bounce: :hug: :bounce: :kiss:

thx Yvo :hug::hug::hug::smooch::smooch::smooch:

ste
07-17-2005, 09:56 PM
yeah yeah, sometimes we can, though sorry others :o it is much more fun with you :hug: so don't leave us for guys too often :p

aww thx :hug:
no no won't leave you anymore the next days....

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 09:56 PM
looks great!!
I think we were like 14 year old on that pic. There was like a competition if you would take a pic with the mask (the young boy has it on his face) you could win a package with several orange stuff, like a shirt, flags, pencils etc. And we did win with this pic :)

ste
07-17-2005, 09:57 PM
well I started with it already :p

goodnight :bounce:

goodnight!! :bounce:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 09:57 PM
aww thx :hug:
no no won't leave you anymore the next days....
so I better finish HP and the halfblood prince soon so I can be here a lot :) (have been reading a big part of the day today)

ste
07-17-2005, 09:58 PM
Good that I could make you laugh :hug:

I really needed that :hug:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 09:58 PM
goodnight!! :bounce:
I think as long as we post this bounce with it everybody knows we still got too much energy to go to sleep :p

ste
07-17-2005, 09:59 PM
I think I would only be more confused after reading that summary :p

that's the goal of the summary no?? :lol:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 09:59 PM
I really needed that :hug:

Actually I need a good laugh as well, but it made me feeling better already that I could make you laugh :)

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:00 PM
that's the goal of the summary no?? :lol:

It could be goal, but it would be nicer for the newbies if they would understand the summary and understand what we are talking about, but that is like impossible:p

ste
07-17-2005, 10:00 PM
:hug:

luckily for you I am partly you so you will never lose me

then I am the happiest person on Earth :bounce:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:01 PM
then I am the happiest person on Earth :bounce:
great :yeah:

ste
07-17-2005, 10:02 PM
:smooch: Thanks :) and we just have to be nice to you as well (of course! :p)

great - Yvo-fanclub is just for Yvolovers :angel: and Yvo-lovers all always great persons!!

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:03 PM
great - Yvo-fanclub is just for Yvolovers :angel: and Yvo-lovers all always great persons!!

:unsure: can't not nice persons like/love me? Coz i am afraid there are some persons I dislike who like me :p

ste
07-17-2005, 10:04 PM
yes, when they start wondering why the players all have a towel with them all the time when they have to pass us :p

:lol::lol::lol:

no but we could create a "sheet" because we're in the first row...!!

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:05 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

no but we could create a "sheet" because we're in the first row...!!
I think we should do that! Well you better create it, wouldn't look nice if I did and I am not going to bring it from Holland anyway :p

ste
07-17-2005, 10:07 PM
yep marco, reply please (yeah size 1 still has my preferance :p)

I just wanted that he sees it for sure :p

ste
07-17-2005, 10:09 PM
so I better finish HP and the halfblood prince soon so I can be here a lot :) (have been reading a big part of the day today)

tomorrow I unfortunately have to do a lot ... don't really know if I can be on much.. .but I will definitely come !!!

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:10 PM
tomorrow I unfortunately have to do a lot ... don't really know if I can be on much.. .but I will definitely come !!!
then I will read tomorrow, it will be a good weather again so I prolly going to sit in the sun reading :) so hopefully I will see you on tomorrow :hug:

ste
07-17-2005, 10:10 PM
I think as long as we post this bounce with it everybody knows we still got too much energy to go to sleep :p

yeah that's for sure...

but hey why shouldn't we post that... I mean it doesn't only mean "sleep well" it's like a "good morning" so not that bad...:p

ste
07-17-2005, 10:11 PM
Actually I need a good laugh as well, but it made me feeling better already that I could make you laugh :)

actually I don't know what I should post that would make you laugh... hmm...:scratch:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:12 PM
yeah that's for sure...

but hey why shouldn't we post that... I mean it doesn't only mean "sleep well" it's like a "good morning" so not that bad...:p
indeed, we are only just a bit confused and say it the whole day! :p

ste
07-17-2005, 10:12 PM
It could be goal, but it would be nicer for the newbies if they would understand the summary and understand what we are talking about, but that is like impossible:p

I never liked writing summaries but this one would really be impossible with such many subjects...

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:13 PM
actually I don't know what I should post that would make you laugh... hmm...:scratch:
usually that comes without you think about it ;) when you think of something funny it usually isn't funny

ste
07-17-2005, 10:13 PM
great :yeah:

definitely :worship:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:14 PM
I never liked writing summaries but this one would really be impossible with such many subjects...
yes and it would only get longer, I once tried to write a summary of feet, with just short sentences that would be best here as well. Though it would still be confusing

ste
07-17-2005, 10:15 PM
:unsure: can't not nice persons like/love me? Coz i am afraid there are some persons I dislike who like me :p

ah I see...hmm how should I write it then?

ste
07-17-2005, 10:16 PM
I think we should do that! Well you better create it, wouldn't look nice if I did and I am not going to bring it from Holland anyway :p

why wouldn't it look nice if you would do it?????

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:17 PM
ah I see...hmm how should I write it then?
something like the main-posters-yvo-lovers here

ste
07-17-2005, 10:17 PM
then I will read tomorrow, it will be a good weather again so I prolly going to sit in the sun reading :) so hopefully I will see you on tomorrow :hug:

think we will... even if it will be only quickly... but I have to say it was hard not talking to my "part" the last days :hug:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:18 PM
why wouldn't it look nice if you would do it?????
I am really not creative, everything I create looks terrible ugly :p

ste
07-17-2005, 10:18 PM
indeed, we are only just a bit confused and say it the whole day! :p

hmm in this thread we're allowed to post everything...:p

ste
07-17-2005, 10:19 PM
usually that comes without you think about it ;) when you think of something funny it usually isn't funny

right! :yeah:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:20 PM
think we will... even if it will be only quickly... but I have to say it was hard not talking to my "part" the last days :hug:

yep I did miss my other part as well :hug: that's why I did log in, otherwise I would still be reading. Would've gone to read again as well if you were not on

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:21 PM
hmm in this thread we're allowed to post everything...:p
if you say so we are, since you are the one who started it :hug:

ste
yes and it would only get longer, I once tried to write a summary of feet, with just short sentences that would be best here as well. Though it would still be confusing

Mission Impossible I'd say...

ste
something like the main-posters-yvo-lovers here

okay :lol:

ste
07-17-2005, 10:24 PM
I am really not creative, everything I create looks terrible ugly :p

ah yeah sorry I forgot about that...

... your soooooooooooo right all your avy's are that awful and aswell your "collage" with all those Milo-pieces... just not bearable.....

... how can you say that?????

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:24 PM
Mission Impossible I'd say...

so Sorry newbies, we just tried everything, but you better just start posting and be as mad and confusing as possible, that is the best way to be able to follow this thread

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:26 PM
ah yeah sorry I forgot about that...

... your soooooooooooo right all your avy's are that awful and aswell your "collage" with all those Milo-pieces... just not bearable.....

... how can you say that?????

well uhm, that is computerwork... that goes well sometimes, but if I have to create something with my hands it goes wrong. And I can't take my laptop into the crowd to show my sig :p

ste
07-17-2005, 10:26 PM
yep I did miss my other part as well :hug: that's why I did log in, otherwise I would still be reading. Would've gone to read again as well if you were not on

awwwwwww that's very nice :hug::hug::hug:!! I missed you already when I logged in... and then I was happy when you finally came...!!
because you weren't here I thought I will post a comment in your MSN-Space..:)

ste
07-17-2005, 10:27 PM
if you say so we are, since you are the one who started it :hug:

right but you're the "hero" and if you would say we're not then we're not :p

so you've the last word :p

ste
07-17-2005, 10:28 PM
so Sorry newbies, we just tried everything, but you better just start posting and be as mad and confusing as possible, that is the best way to be able to follow this thread

hmm... perhaps we should say if they suit in our group then they can post "normal"... because then they're as mad/funny/bad and confusing :p

ste
07-17-2005, 10:30 PM
well uhm, that is computerwork... that goes well sometimes, but if I have to create something with my hands it goes wrong. And I can't take my laptop into the crowd to show my sig :p

one - zero for you !!

but that sig would definitely be great... we should try to do that... hmm have to look if that can't be possible to create it..!!! :scratch:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:30 PM
awwwwwww that's very nice :hug::hug::hug:!! I missed you already when I logged in... and then I was happy when you finally came...!!
because you weren't here I thought I will post a comment in your MSN-Space..:)

well I just couldn't stop reading, coz I have been waiting for this book since I finished HP5. And then my parents came home and I just had to talk to them and before I knew it was late again. So I was glad to see you on when I logged in :)

Where is your msn-space? I can't find it :shrug:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:31 PM
right but you're the "hero" and if you would say we're not then we're not :p

so you've the last word :p

I will just agree with what you said :hug: :p

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:32 PM
hmm... perhaps we should say if they suit in our group then they can post "normal"... because then they're as mad/funny/bad and confusing :p

True :lol:

ste
07-17-2005, 10:33 PM
well I just couldn't stop reading, coz I have been waiting for this book since I finished HP5. And then my parents came home and I just had to talk to them and before I knew it was late again. So I was glad to see you on when I logged in :)

Where is your msn-space? I can't find it :shrug:

hmm have to check where it went... perhaps it's still by Milo.. he wanted to have a look first :p

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:35 PM
one - zero for you !!

but that sig would definitely be great... we should try to do that... hmm have to look if that can't be possible to create it..!!! :scratch:

yes if Marco is going to be there it would be nice to create this sig as banner! :)

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:36 PM
hmm have to check where it went... perhaps it's still by Milo.. he wanted to have a look first :p
:lol: please milo give it back, I would like to have a look as well!

ste
07-17-2005, 10:36 PM
I will just agree with what you said :hug: :p

you don't have to!

ste
07-17-2005, 10:37 PM
True :lol:

another laugh :)

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:37 PM
you don't have to!

I know, but I can't help it, it is just hard to disagree with the other me

ste
07-17-2005, 10:38 PM
yes if Marco is going to be there it would be nice to create this sig as banner! :)

he just have to be there!! I won't forgive him otherwise

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:38 PM
another laugh :)

yeah it is working :yeah: :)

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:39 PM
he just have to be there!! I won't forgive him otherwise

lol like if we would stop being fan if he wouldn't be there :p

ste
07-17-2005, 10:40 PM
:lol: please milo give it back, I would like to have a look as well!

a 3r laugh :)

if you click right on my MSN name... on the "mainpage" then you can choose "visitenkarte" no idea how it is named in your language... and then there you should be able to go to my Space...

ste
07-17-2005, 10:40 PM
I know, but I can't help it, it is just hard to disagree with the other me

it's the same for the other you :p

ste
07-17-2005, 10:41 PM
yeah it is working :yeah: :)

wonderful then!

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:41 PM
a 3r laugh :)

if you click right on my MSN name... on the "mainpage" then you can choose "visitenkarte" no idea how it is named in your language... and then there you should be able to go to my Space...

yeah that's what I thought, but my msn doesn't want to show your space :sad: :shrug:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:42 PM
it's the same for the other you :p
I kinda had noticed that already since we agree so often

ste
07-17-2005, 10:42 PM
lol like if we would stop being fan if he wouldn't be there :p

I definitely wouldn't - but I'd be really sad if he wouldn't be there to support his team... and just sit in FRONT of us!!!

did you already realised that he will sit in fron of us... or I hope we will have the seats we had in Fribourg :worship:

ste
07-17-2005, 10:43 PM
yeah that's what I thought, but my msn doesn't want to show your space :sad: :shrug:

could you read my comment?? because under my comment should be the URL... so you should get the access to my space...!!!

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:44 PM
I definitely wouldn't - but I'd be really sad if he wouldn't be there to support his team... and just sit in FRONT of us!!!

did you already realised that he will sit in fron of us... or I hope we will have the seats we had in Fribourg :worship:

yes, though I am wondering if he will be safe if he is only just so close to us :p we will have to shout his name really often so we can take good pics when he turns around :p

ste
I kinda had noticed that already since we agree so often

good that you noticed that aswell :p

Nymeria
could you read my comment?? because under my comment should be the URL... so you should get the access to my space...!!!
yes indeed I did read your comment, I didn't check on a link there. Lemme see!

Nathy
07-17-2005, 10:45 PM
Hey yvo and ste :hug:

Yvo how was your night? (read: how was your day :p apart from reading and don't tell me smth about HP6 coz I have to wait to read it in French :( )

Ste, nice to see you back :hug: oh it was the guy you told me about? Until this morning? :eek: Seems it went well on, or?

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:46 PM
good that you noticed that aswell :p
if I hadn't noticed that I wouldn't know what agreeing is :p

ste
07-17-2005, 10:47 PM
yes, though I am wondering if he will be safe if he is only just so close to us :p we will have to shout his name really often so we can take good pics when he turns around :p

what will we shout??? Milo or Marco?? or Cutie..:p

ste
07-17-2005, 10:48 PM
yes indeed I did read your comment, I didn't check on a link there. Lemme see!

I checked the section where you can select who will be able to see that Space and there I chose "official" what did you choose????

ste
07-17-2005, 10:49 PM

Yvo how was your night? (read: how was your day :p apart from reading and don't tell me smth about HP6 coz I have to wait to read it in French :( )

Ste, nice to see you back :hug: oh it was the guy you told me about? Until this morning? :eek: Seems it went well on, or?

Hey Nathy!!

yeah it was that guy... it was great yeah..okay the beginning not that much... but the end wasn't bad... but still don't know what I should do now....:confused:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:50 PM

Goodnight Nathy :wavey:

it was alright, have been scanning pics this morning (finally had the possibility to see how the scanner works :p) and after that I did finish reading HP3 (was half way) then I did watch a bit tour de france when my bro finally told me he had finished HP6 and I could start reading (was around 4pm). In the beginning I didn't read too much coz I was still watching tour. But I am half way now! and I will read a bit more later I think. I really wanna finish it tomorrow.
I have never read the HP books in Dutch, they're best in their own language.

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:51 PM
what will we shout??? Milo or Marco?? or Cutie..:p

"ey chiudilicious guy" :p

Nathy
07-17-2005, 10:52 PM
Hey Nathy!!

yeah it was that guy... it was great yeah..okay the beginning not that much... but the end wasn't bad... but still don't know what I should do now....:confused:

Aww :hug: Maybe the night will be good for you about that (la nuit porte conseil, don't know this in English)... But let the time do things... If you felt good with him then...........

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:52 PM
I checked the section where you can select who will be able to see that Space and there I chose "official" what did you choose????
I did choose the option that everybody from my contactlist could see it

Nathy
07-17-2005, 10:53 PM
Goodnight Nathy :wavey:

it was alright, have been scanning pics this morning (finally had the possibility to see how the scanner works :p) and after that I did finish reading HP3 (was half way) then I did watch a bit tour de france when my bro finally told me he had finished HP6 and I could start reading (was around 4pm). In the beginning I didn't read too much coz I was still watching tour. But I am half way now! and I will read a bit more later I think. I really wanna finish it tomorrow.
I have never read the HP books in Dutch, they're best in their own language.

Goodnight :)

Nice day you had I see :) Yeah I know they're better in their own language but I think I won't get it all if I read in English coz, obviously, my French is better... So I'll have to wait 'til October :sad:

Btw who's your fave character in HP?

ste
07-17-2005, 10:54 PM
if I hadn't noticed that I wouldn't know what agreeing is :p

sounds logical :p

Nathy
07-17-2005, 10:54 PM

Will he know that we're talking about him? :p

ste
07-17-2005, 10:55 PM

okay will you take this part??;)

ste
07-17-2005, 10:56 PM
Aww :hug: Maybe the night will be good for you about that (la nuit porte conseil, don't know this in English)... But let the time do things... If you felt good with him then...........

hope so yeah :hug:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:57 PM
Goodnight :)

Nice day you had I see :) Yeah I know they're better in their own language but I think I won't get it all if I read in English coz, obviously, my French is better... So I'll have to wait 'til October :sad:

Btw who's your fave character in HP?

My day could be better, but it was not bad. Luckily I can stop thinking when I am reading HP, then I am really 100% with my mind in the books.

I do not really have a fave character. But I really like the Weasley-twins.

Oh and I also like Lupin, Moody, Black and for sure BUCKBEAK

ste
07-17-2005, 10:57 PM
I did choose the option that everybody from my contactlist could see it

okay changed that now.. and there you should be part of... so why can't you see it then....:sad:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 10:59 PM

maybe I should say "ey Marco Chiudilicious" then :p

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:00 PM
okay will you take this part??;)
well I wanna take some photos as well, so sometimes you should call him :p

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:01 PM
okay changed that now.. and there you should be part of... so why can't you see it then....:sad:
I have no idea :bigcry: can others see it?

ste
07-17-2005, 11:01 PM

if we have that Banner then for sure yeah :p

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:03 PM
yes we should have a chiudi-related banner!

ste
07-17-2005, 11:03 PM
well I wanna take some photos as well, so sometimes you should call him :p

:lol: perhaps we should just ask the one of the media if we can "takeover" the Milo part... we will deliver them a real wonderful report

Nathy
07-17-2005, 11:04 PM
My day could be better, but it was not bad. Luckily I can stop thinking when I am reading HP, then I am really 100% with my mind in the books.

I do not really have a fave character. But I really like the Weasley-twins.

Oh and I also like Lupin, Moody, Black and for sure BUCKBEAK

Okay I see. Yeah when reading HP I am 100% in it too!

My fave one is "Severus Rogue" :p Y'know the Darkside thing Lol.. And I like Ron Weasley too he's so funny!

ste
I have no idea :bigcry: can others see it?

don't know... will ask the guy I am chatting with...just a sec..!!

Nathy
maybe I should say "ey Marco Chiudilicious" then :p

Then he would know for sure coz he's the only Marco in the team :p

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:05 PM
:lol: perhaps we should just ask the one of the media if we can "takeover" the Milo part... we will deliver them a real wonderful report
I dunno if others would be too interested in :drool:-stories :p

Nathy

Didn't thought about that, you're right!

ste
yes we should have a chiudi-related banner!

oh then he cute sign it and we could take a pic with him the banner and Yvofan :angel:

ste
07-17-2005, 11:06 PM

and also the only "Cutie" (sorry guys)

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:07 PM
Okay I see. Yeah when reading HP I am 100% in it too!

My fave one is "Severus Rogue" :p Y'know the Darkside thing Lol.. And I like Ron Weasley too he's so funny!

that is Severus Snape in English I think? :unsure: I only know the English names you know :p (and I know a few Dutch names).

Ron is indeed funny :) but he can't beat the twin :worship:

ste
07-17-2005, 11:07 PM
I dunno if others would be too interested in :drool:-stories :p

not really huh?? :sad:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:08 PM
he might come to us "it is chiudinelli, not Chiudi-what-were-you-calling-me?"

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:09 PM
oh then he cute sign it and we could take a pic with him the banner and Yvofan :angel:
that would just be the best! Though we would have a fight who could have the banner! :p

ste
07-17-2005, 11:10 PM

:lol: but hey then he would be by us...:drool:

Nathy

:lol: :rolls: :haha:

Nymeria
and also the only "Cutie" (sorry guys)
I have to say Kratochvil is not bad as well, but he can't beat our cutie!

Nathy
07-17-2005, 11:11 PM

And we would have reached our goal :drool:

ste
that would just be the best! Though we would have a fight who could have the banner! :p

no it has to be as big that we can both hold it and he would be in the middle... like a flag...so we definitely be on TV aswell :p

we have to create that!!

Nymeria
not really huh?? :sad:
though I think we could write an interesting article for this board :) remembering your writing style from the wimbledon-report!

ste
07-17-2005, 11:12 PM
I have to say Kratochvil is not bad as well, but he can't beat our cutie!

in Gstaad he was cute yeah... I took 2 pics.. will post them asap the film is developped...

Nathy
that is Severus Snape in English I think? :unsure: I only know the English names you know :p (and I know a few Dutch names).

Ron is indeed funny :) but he can't beat the twin :worship:

Yeah Snape, I was searching for his english name thanks!

In the funny sense he can't but what I really adore with him it's that he is... :scratch: don't know the word in English.. "maladroit" in French (even if I know it won't help you out)... When you make mistakes without wanting to make them you know?

ste
And we would have reached our goal :drool:

:yeah:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:13 PM
he better brings an umbrella :umbrella: :p

ste
though I think we could write an interesting article for this board :) remembering your writing style from the wimbledon-report!

I don't know it that was a good style...

Nathy
no it has to be as big that we can both hold it and he would be in the middle... like a flag...so we definitely be on TV aswell :p

we have to create that!!

Would be so cute!!! I could take the pic so that you wouldn't fight for this :)

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:14 PM

we have to create that!!

yep indeed we should create it! But when are we going to create this? :unsure:

ste
07-17-2005, 11:15 PM

In the funny sense he can't but what I really adore with him it's that he is... :scratch: don't know the word in English.. "maladroit" in French (even if I know it won't help you out)... When you make mistakes without wanting to make them you know?

the word in German is "tollpatschig" :lol:

but I really don't know it in English aswell :p

ste
07-17-2005, 11:15 PM
he better brings an umbrella :umbrella: :p

:lol: you're thinking on everything huh??

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:16 PM
in Gstaad he was cute yeah... I took 2 pics.. will post them asap the film is developped...
yeah I have always liked him :) sadly I didn't have a good camera yet when I saw him in the DC

ste
07-17-2005, 11:16 PM
Would be so cute!!! I could take the pic so that you wouldn't fight for this :)

thx Nathy :smooch:

ste
07-17-2005, 11:17 PM
yep indeed we should create it! But when are we going to create this? :unsure:

I have to think about that.. how we could do it.. .and then I will try to create it...

Nathy

:lol: Thanks so that I am not the only one who doesn't know it :p

Nymeria

he teaches poisons but had always been hunting for the 'defence against the dark arts' job

I dunno what you mean :scratch:

ste
07-17-2005, 11:18 PM
yeah I have always liked him :) sadly I didn't have a good camera yet when I saw him in the DC

he has a wonderful team spirit aswell.. .he is often standing and shouting and clapping :bounce:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:18 PM
I don't know it that was a good style...
I did enjoy reading it :)

I am always in doubt about my reports but most people say they like it :)

ste
07-17-2005, 11:19 PM
:lol: Thanks so that I am not the only one who doesn't know it :p

will look it up... perhaps I can find it...

Nathy
thx Nathy :smooch:

You're welcome :hug: If I can avoid a fight between Yvofan and herself :lol:

If I can help for the banner, just let me know :)

Nathy
will look it up... perhaps I can find it...

Aww :hug: Thanks

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:20 PM

this time the german word doesn't help me :scratch: :shrug:

ste
clumsy is it in English!

Nymeria
:lol: you're thinking on everything huh??
of course, someone should think of it :p

ste
07-17-2005, 11:21 PM
I did enjoy reading it :)

I am always in doubt about my reports but most people say they like it :)

I think the own report is strange because you know it already but for others it is great to read it from someone who has been there live...

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:21 PM
I have to think about that.. how we could do it.. .and then I will try to create it...

Great idea :yeah: would be better I think if you would create it :)

Nathy
07-17-2005, 11:22 PM
clumsy is it in English!

Oh yeah now you said it I have already used it! Thanks ste :hug:

So yeah i like the "clumsy" part of Ron :p So cute/fun

Nathy
07-17-2005, 11:22 PM
I think the own report is strange because you know it already but for others it is great to read it from someone who has been there live...

Indeed :yeah:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:23 PM

ste
07-17-2005, 11:23 PM

If I can help for the banner, just let me know :)

I have to ask first how we could do that.. do you have any idea?? we could print it on a sheet (bedsheet) so we would have it for the next ties aswell :p

ste
07-17-2005, 11:24 PM
Aww :hug: Thanks

you're welcome!

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:24 PM
clumsy is it in English!

ah yes I see :) thanks for the translation

ste
07-17-2005, 11:25 PM
this time the german word doesn't help me :scratch: :shrug:

I thought that....

ste
07-17-2005, 11:26 PM
of course, someone should think of it :p

you're right :yeah:

Nathy
07-17-2005, 11:26 PM
I have to ask first how we could do that.. do you have any idea?? we could print it on a sheet (bedsheet) so we would have it for the next ties aswell :p

What is "bedsheet" ?

Nathy
07-17-2005, 11:27 PM

4th laugh :p

ste
Great idea :yeah: would be better I think if you would create it :)

okay do that then :lol:

Nymeria
we would indeed need it on a big sheet. But then I think it should be a dark one, otherwise you can't see the white

ste
07-17-2005, 11:28 PM
ah yes I see :) thanks for the translation

Hero is welcome :angel:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:29 PM
counting my laughs :) this chat is good for me. Thanks both :hug:

ste
07-17-2005, 11:29 PM
What is "bedsheet" ?

oh what was it in French :scratch:

drap?? hmm no... uhhh...

ste
07-17-2005, 11:30 PM

ste
07-17-2005, 11:31 PM
we would indeed need it on a big sheet. But then I think it should be a dark one, otherwise you can't see the white

:yeah: .... but will we see the red then?????

Nathy

Yes that's a good point :yeah:

Nymeria

drap?? hmm no... uhhh...

Good question, my french is bad :p In Dutch it would be bedlaken I think

ste
07-17-2005, 11:32 PM
counting my laughs :) this chat is good for me. Thanks both :hug:

a 5th is has to come...otherwise I can't go to bed...

Nathy

drap?? hmm no... uhhh...

Oh yeah a "drap" is a bedsheet indeed :p

So we need a darkbedsheet

Nymeria
:yeah: .... but will we see the red then?????
that is something we have to think about. I would say it should all be in a really dark color (maybe black) and then we cut it out exactly around the letters, that you hardly take notice of the background, but just see the part where the letters are (hope you understand what I mean, it is a bit hard to explain)

Nathy
07-17-2005, 11:33 PM

So we better hurry up :p

Nymeria
so if I want you to stay up I better don't laugh :angel:

ste
Oh yeah a "drap" is a bedsheet indeed :p

So we need a darkbedsheet

oh good then I am not that bad...:) my memory is still working :p

Nathy
that is something we have to think about. I would say it should all be in a really dark color (maybe black) and then we cut it out exactly around the letters, that you hardly take notice of the background, but just see the part where the letters are (hope you understand what I mean, it is a bit hard to explain)

Do you mean that the letters will be in "transparency"? :unsure:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:34 PM
Do you mean that the letters will be in "transparency"? :unsure:

no that is not what I mean... lemme see if I can explain it otherwise :unsure: *brb have to think of that*

ste
07-17-2005, 11:35 PM

hmm you mean that the "white letters" will have a thin black line??

Nathy
no that is not what I mean... lemme see if I can explain it otherwise :unsure: *brb have to think of that*

Take your time sweetie :lol:

ste
So we better hurry up :p

right :lol:

ste
07-17-2005, 11:36 PM
so if I want you to stay up I better don't laugh :angel:

exactly :yeah:

ste
07-17-2005, 11:36 PM

hmm where are you going?? :lol:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:37 PM
In this attachment you see what I mean. Only the letters should be a bit more fat so you see them even more than teh black.

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:38 PM
hmm you mean that the "white letters" will have a thin black line??
lol see it was impossible to explainmy thoughts

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:39 PM
hmm where are you going?? :lol:
asking alco for help :p

Nathy
07-17-2005, 11:40 PM
In this attachment you see what I mean. Only the letters should be a bit more fat so you see them even more than teh black.

Oh yeah I see. Yeah this way would be the best I think!

ste
07-17-2005, 11:42 PM

ah I see...;)

ste
07-17-2005, 11:43 PM
lol see it was impossible to explainmy thoughts

no problem...

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:43 PM
Oh yeah I see. Yeah this way would be the best I think!
I dunno what else would be possible, yeah what Ste says is also true, just a black line around the letters. But this is clearer I think

ste
07-17-2005, 11:44 PM
asking alco for help :p

sometimes I'd like to have your brain and your ideas :lol:

ste
07-17-2005, 11:45 PM
I dunno what else would be possible, yeah what Ste says is also true, just a black line around the letters. But this is clearer I think

my mum did much creative work some years ago... will ask her if she has a great idea... but first she has to come back from France on Saturday.. but then I will ask her!!!

Nymeria
and what I told Ste on msn,maybe it would be better if it was not 100% black, but more grey

Nymeria
sometimes I'd like to have your brain and your ideas :lol:
maybe you don't notice it, but your brain is almost like mine and you've lots of this kind of ideas as well

ste
07-17-2005, 11:46 PM
and what I told Ste on msn,maybe it would be better if it was not 100% black, but more grey

okay :yeah:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:47 PM
my mum did much creative work some years ago... will ask her if she has a great idea... but first she has to come back from France on Saturday.. but then I will ask her!!!
be sure it is not the first thing you ask, parents usually don't like it if you first ask thinks like that before asking how the holiday was :p

ste
07-17-2005, 11:47 PM
maybe you don't notice it, but your brain is almost like mine and you've lots of this kind of ideas as well

hmm really??? :scratch:

ste
07-17-2005, 11:48 PM
be sure it is not the first thing you ask, parents usually don't like it if you first ask thinks like that before asking how the holiday was :p

no no I won't ask that first :p I know her so I have to ask others first..:lol:

ste
07-17-2005, 11:49 PM
post post post... I wanna reach 5000 before going to bed and I said to me I will go on 1 am... so hurry up a bit :p

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:49 PM
hmm really??? :scratch:
for sure! :hug: though you've no alco around to ask things to :p

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:50 PM
no no I won't ask that first :p I know her so I have to ask others first..:lol:
I think all mums are the same :p

ste
07-17-2005, 11:50 PM
for sure! :hug: though you've no alco around to ask things to :p

right - but please don't forget him in September :p

ste
07-17-2005, 11:51 PM
I think all mums are the same :p

seems so...

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:51 PM
post post post... I wanna reach 5000 before going to bed and I said to me I will go on 1 am... so hurry up a bit :p
ok I will try, I will try. I better leave as well then. I only wanted to be online for a few minutes and go readin then, but I kinda forgot the time :p

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:52 PM
right - but please don't forget him in September :p
no I won't forget him for sure, he will be mad at me if I leave him behind!

Nathy
07-17-2005, 11:52 PM

:lol: and we didn't have the 5th laugh either...

Nathy
07-17-2005, 11:53 PM
ok I will try, I will try. I better leave as well then. I only wanted to be online for a few minutes and go readin then, but I kinda forgot the time :p

Yeah when you're in a convo on internet you rarely have any time notion then :p

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:54 PM

:angel: that will be a goal :p

Douggie Style
07-17-2005, 11:55 PM
CF! H! :bigwave:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:55 PM

my brother was just in my room, asking where I was in the HP book (and telling me I should read instead of being online) so I did look behind to see him and saw the time and I was shocked it was 0.20 already!

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:56 PM
CF! H! :bigwave:

H TBB :wavey: HAYT?

Nathy
07-17-2005, 11:57 PM
my brother was just in my room, asking where I was in the HP book (and telling me I should read instead of being online) so I did look behind to see him and saw the time and I was shocked it was 0.20 already!

Don't you have a clock time on your laptop screen? :p

Douggie Style
H TBB :wavey: HAYT?IAGTY! AY?

Never knew you had your own fanclub! :yeah:

Nathy
IAGTY! AY?

Hi the BIG BOSS :wavey:

Douggie Style
07-17-2005, 11:59 PM
Hi the BIG BOSS :wavey:Hi Nathy :bigwave:

Nymeria
07-17-2005, 11:59 PM

Don't you have a clock time on your laptop screen? :p
well I do,but it is quite small so I don't check it too often. But when I looked around my eyes just had to catch the time

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 12:01 AM
IAGTY! AY?

IAFTY :)

I do have it since uhm a few months or something :) I got some great fans :yeah:

ste
07-18-2005, 12:01 AM

okay it is 1 am now... so I will soon leave!! wish you all a wonderful night!!

sweet dreams to my sweet mates :hug:

ste
07-18-2005, 12:02 AM
no I won't forget him for sure, he will be mad at me if I leave him behind!

not just he :p

Nymeria
07-18-2005, 12:02 AM
okay it is 1 am now... so I will soon leave!! wish you all a wonderful night!!

sweet dreams to my sweet mates :hug:
Goodnight (woohoo there it is again!) Sweetie :smooch:

and hope we can get you to the 5K tomorrow then :) (or better later today :p)

ste
07-18-2005, 12:03 AM

okay where is the joke?? :p

Nymeria
not just he :p
and it would be worse if you would mad at me as well :scared: I will bring Alco for sure!

ste

sadly ... I said till 9 pm... :lol:

Nathy
07-18-2005, 12:04 AM
Hi Nathy :bigwave:

Nice that you came to visit us :hug:

ste
07-18-2005, 12:04 AM
:angel: that will be a goal :p

no tongue... teeth please!!