*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 01 [Archive] - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 01

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:47 AM
I got the meaning for "ilmo" but what's left.. I really don't get it :shrug: :confused:

There is no meaning for ilmo alone, you've to read it as "Carnilmo" :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:48 AM
:lol: So do I! With a digicam I can't stop taking pics!

Yay! Hope they will :bounce:

The first time I did bring a digicam to the tennis (rosmalen 2004, I did only go the finalweekendsaturday) I did take about 200 photos. Would've takenmore, but the battery didn't help me :p and stopped during the 2nd match of Guille

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:57 AM
till then I should have my own one aswell... so that we can take soooo many pics of Milo and Co...:lol:
that we finally can create an album :lol:

Yep I will bring my own digi for sure, though my parents camera is better for distance. So maybe I will have two camera's with me :lol: so I will be able to take many pics (I will also bring all cards so I am sure I can save enough pics :p)

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:01 AM
oh wonderful then!!
so we should meet each other there... a real Yvo-fanclub meeting!!
Wow so great :bounce::bounce::bounce:
yep that will be great :bounce:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:03 AM
Thanks so much for this report Steffi :smooch: I did really love it! Glad you were finally be able to get these CC-tickets!

Yasmine
07-02-2005, 10:37 AM
Great report Ste! :hug: Lucky you got to see Roger;) I went to Wimbly 3 times and I never got to see any of my big faves apart from Amélie. But I agree the atmosphere is great and makes you wanna stay there forever, plus the weather was nice, nothing more you could hope for ;).
such a shame I can't rep you yet :angel: but since we need to rep 10 times before repping the same person again, I'm working on it :lol: ;)

Nathy
07-02-2005, 03:41 PM
There is no meaning for ilmo alone, you've to read it as "Carnilmo" :p

:eek: Well, I thought the "ilmo" meant "Milo"... but now the "Carnilmo" I really don't get it :shrug:

Nathy
07-02-2005, 03:42 PM
The first time I did bring a digicam to the tennis (rosmalen 2004, I did only go the finalweekendsaturday) I did take about 200 photos. Would've takenmore, but the battery didn't help me :p and stopped during the 2nd match of Guille

Yep I will bring my own digi for sure, though my parents camera is better for distance. So maybe I will have two camera's with me :lol: so I will be able to take many pics (I will also bring all cards so I am sure I can save enough pics :p )

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

Nathy
07-02-2005, 03:43 PM
Well I've just returned from the post office and I did fax the form for the Official Supporter Club :bounce: it's even better than having sent it by express :banana:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 04:36 PM
:eek: Well, I thought the "ilmo" meant "Milo"... but now the "Carnilmo" I really don't get it :shrug:

Yes that's why I did write it like [ilmo] inmy sig, coz you make milo of it. But still you have to read it as one word :p

Nathy
07-02-2005, 04:46 PM
Yes that's why I did write it like [ilmo] inmy sig, coz you make milo of it. But still you have to read it as one word :p

Ok so I'll never know what it means :rolleyes:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 04:47 PM
Ok so I'll never know what it means :rolleyes:
Ste are we going to tell what the meaning is of this? :p

SUKTUEN
07-02-2005, 05:14 PM
thanks ste~!!!!

ste
07-02-2005, 07:07 PM
Keeping your promises is :worship: It isn't always easy to keep them!

Oh yeah I liked it! And in details so that we can even "feel" your report, it is really great :hug:

I did my best...:cool:

ste
07-02-2005, 07:14 PM
Yeah I will for sure! I want it to go as fast as possible!!

Yeah I hope Milo will be there for this tie! Coz Roger will be no.1 and Stan no.2 won't they? So Milo will be "sparring partner"? I really hope so! I really want to see him :bounce:

I also think that Milo won't be No. 2 - but that's clear in a way - I wanna see the swiss team winning so I haven't anything against Stan..!!

but Milo will be there for sure I think because he belongs to the team.. otherwise me and Yvo will go and have look where he is and we will bring him to Geneva..:p

ste
07-02-2005, 07:18 PM
I already repped 5 ppl (2 in this thread)...

I have 11.542.249 points total and you?

wow so many already??? :eek:

I have 53 Million but I am much longer here than you!!!

ste
07-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Yep I will bring my own digi for sure, though my parents camera is better for distance. So maybe I will have two camera's with me :lol: so I will be able to take many pics (I will also bring all cards so I am sure I can save enough pics :p)

I also wanna have a cam till then... :bounce:

ste
07-02-2005, 07:22 PM
yep that will be great :bounce:

that will be wonderful!! :worship:

ste
07-02-2005, 07:25 PM
Thanks so much for this report Steffi :smooch: I did really love it! Glad you were finally be able to get these CC-tickets!

nice you loved it.. took me a while to write it :p

ste
07-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Great report Ste! :hug: Lucky you got to see Roger;) I went to Wimbly 3 times and I never got to see any of my big faves apart from Amélie. But I agree the atmosphere is great and makes you wanna stay there forever, plus the weather was nice, nothing more you could hope for ;).
such a shame I can't rep you yet :angel: but since we need to rep 10 times before repping the same person again, I'm working on it :lol: ;)

oh such a pity you couldn't see those you wanted - did you only had ground tickets or were you queuing??

ste
07-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Well I've just returned from the post office and I did fax the form for the Official Supporter Club :bounce: it's even better than having sent it by express :banana:

yeah :yeah: great!! now you will get the order information aswell I hope :hug:

ste
07-02-2005, 07:34 PM

you're confusing our Nathy :p

ste
07-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Ste are we going to tell what the meaning is of this? :p

I don't have anything against that - but I think it will be confusing :lol: because it is a bit difficult to explain.. Yasmine does know it aswell right??

ste
07-02-2005, 07:36 PM
thanks ste~!!!!

you're welcome Suk :hug:

Shabazza
07-02-2005, 07:46 PM
you should really do that :)...

I added two quotes of you... :angel: how does that feel??
Done! :)
What can I say, I like you're Sig ste :o ;)

ste
07-02-2005, 08:00 PM
What can I say, I like you're Sig ste :o ;)

finally :kiss::hug::smooch: looks wonderful!!
I love your aswell now.. okay the one before wasn't bad aswell... and also your avy is funny in a way...:)

Nathy
07-02-2005, 08:01 PM
I also think that Milo won't be No. 2 - but that's clear in a way - I wanna see the swiss team winning so I haven't anything against Stan..!!

but Milo will be there for sure I think because he belongs to the team.. otherwise me and Yvo will go and have look where he is and we will bring him to Geneva..:p

:lol: yeah and whilst you'll look for him I will be keeping your seats free :p

RogiNie
07-02-2005, 08:03 PM
Hi everyone (even if nobody's here anymore :unsure: )! I read all back but I won't reply to single posts...

@Steve: my only plan is: I will go on holiday in Ireland for a week :bounce: (a dream....)

I had 2 wonderful days (even if I don't feel good because of the sun... "Insolation"... but tomorrow hope I will be better..) and I am not single anymore :bounce: Yup I have my BF! He's great, hope this will last!!!

great that you're have your breakfast.. uh.. i mean boyfriend! :p :hug:

Nathy
07-02-2005, 08:04 PM
wow so many already??? :eek:

I have 53 Million but I am much longer here than you!!!

Yeah but y'know at the beginning I went often in the GM and Non-Tennis sections so maybe ppl who wanted to increase their total gave me some reps so that I had to rep them back...

ste
07-02-2005, 08:04 PM
:lol: yeah and whilst you'll look for him I will be keeping your seats free :p

you don't have to - my seat will be reserved for "Ste-the-member-of-the-l'Yvo-fanclub-and-cutiefan :lol:

RogiNie
07-02-2005, 08:05 PM
I am fine! but I have a lot do to atm...

got my results yesterday :bounce:

hope to finish the report soon!!

my pics are available now...

here's the link:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y163/steffi_85/

thanks, great photo's!! :hug:

ste
07-02-2005, 08:06 PM

:lol::rolls:

Nathy
yeah :yeah: great!! now you will get the order information aswell I hope :hug:

:banana:

I think I will get the paiement thing on Monday or Tuesday and then I will have to fax it again so that they will get it before the 6th July... Hurry thing it is, isn't it :p ?

ste
Yeah but y'know at the beginning I went often in the GM and Non-Tennis sections so maybe ppl who wanted to increase their total gave me some reps so that I had to rep them back...

okay I see...

ste
07-02-2005, 08:07 PM
thanks, great photo's!! :hug:

you're welcome :hug:

ste
07-02-2005, 08:08 PM
:banana:

I think I will get the paiement thing on Monday or Tuesday and then I will have to fax it again so that they will get it before the 6th July... Hurry thing it is, isn't it :p ?

it is definitely - but hey it is for Roger, Marco and the l'Yvo-fanclub so I'd say it's worth it :angel:

Nathy
07-02-2005, 08:09 PM

Doesn't matter if you don't want to speak about it ;)

ste
07-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Doesn't matter if you don't want to speak about it ;)

I don't mind - but I can't explain that.. too difficult to me..:p

Nathy
07-02-2005, 08:10 PM

Love your sig :hug:

Nathy
07-02-2005, 08:11 PM

:rolls: Thanks ;)

Nathy
07-02-2005, 08:12 PM
you don't have to - my seat will be reserved for "Ste-the-member-of-the-l'Yvo-fanclub-and-cutiefan :lol:

:rolls: so you will be looking for Milo with a free mind :p

RogiNie
07-02-2005, 08:13 PM
Nienke, I did put the pic I told you about on my laptop so I can send it whenever I chat with you!

yeah, I saw it! thanks :hug:

Nathy
07-02-2005, 08:15 PM
it is definitely - but hey it is for Roger, Marco and the l'Yvo-fanclub so I'd say it's worth it :angel:

Indeed, that's why I don't mind being in a hurry for ALL THIS :hug:

Shabazza
07-02-2005, 08:16 PM
finally :kiss::hug::smooch: looks wonderful!!
I love your aswell now.. okay the one before wasn't bad aswell... and also your avy is funny in a way...:)
I'm glad it finds your taste :worship:
I've finally had the time to read your report:yeah: Quite a day you had there, but it went all right and you could see Roger live on CC that all that matters :)

RogiNie
07-02-2005, 08:21 PM
once again before I start my report: thx to all of you that you prayed and hoped for me to get tickets for Center Court! Was great to read back all these nice comments!!! :hug::hug::hug:

okay where do I have to start... will tell you every little detail I remember hope you won't fall asleep after some sentences :p

great report! :hug: especially the part of the trainingsession with roger! and I didn't fall asleep, far from it! :)

Shabazza
07-02-2005, 08:22 PM
I do the same, but don't they good rep you when you make some good/funny post, why do you have to good rep them back :confused:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 08:22 PM

yep and he will just have to listen to us! So Milo better be there!

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 08:24 PM
I like to confuse people :angel:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 08:25 PM
I don't have anything against that - but I think it will be confusing :lol: because it is a bit difficult to explain.. Yasmine does know it aswell right??

:lol: yeah Yasmine should know it as well. Though I don't think she did remember this name till she did read it again. It took me a while to remember how to write it :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 08:27 PM

You need a big board to place on your seat if you want that text on it! :p

RogiNie
second part !

I just can tell you that despite this "ticket-horror" the whole trip was great- Roger played wonderful and also the atmosphere at such a GS is just something everyone should see once!!
It's a pity if you have tickets for the wrong Court but all in all you can see wonderful matches...(if you aren't interested so much in just one match like we were :p)
Wimby is very expensive but I think just to be there once is really worth it - I've been there now but I think I'd love to go back once again and to see some more matches :p - no matter if Roger will play in it or not..!

thanks for the 2nd part! :hug: I'd love to go to Wimby once after I heard your stories! but i think it'll last a while before I go ;)

Shabazza
I don't mind - but I can't explain that.. too difficult to me..:p
maybe L'Yvo's dutchness is rubing off on you :bolt:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 08:28 PM

:lol:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 08:29 PM
Great new sig Stefan :yeah:

And the book we were talking about last time, the book of Williams it was I think, I did get it at the library today :) so will see when I have time to start readin

Shabazza
07-02-2005, 08:29 PM
Hi Yvo, RogiNie and Nathy :wavey:
Yvo nice ava :)

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Hey Stefan :wavey:

Shabazza
07-02-2005, 08:32 PM
No way, really?? - I'm shocked!! :eek:

RogiNie
07-02-2005, 08:33 PM
:wavey: all! it's busy here! :cool:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 08:34 PM
No way, really?? - I'm shocked!! :eek:
Yes, maybe I should ask lessons to Suktuen, she is so good in it! :worship:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 08:34 PM
:wavey: all! it's busy here! :cool:

Hey Nienke :wavey: Yep great to see people in here :cool:

Shabazza
07-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Great new sig Stefan :yeah:

And the book we were talking about last time, the book of Williams it was I think, I did get it at the library today :) so will see when I have time to start readin
Wow that's nice to hear :yeah: - hope you got the first one "city of golden shadows" or so -cause they're 4 books :)

Nathy
07-02-2005, 08:37 PM
I do the same, but don't they good rep you when you make some good/funny post, why do you have to good rep them back :confused:

Yeah sometimes I got good reps for a good/funny post but a lot of time I receive smth like ":wavey:" and that's all :confused:

No I don't rep them all back anymore but in the beginnin of my stay here I did...

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 08:38 PM
Wow that's nice to hear :yeah: - hope you got the first one "city of golden shadows" or so -cause they're 4 books :)
yep I did notice there were more books of it, so I did first see 2 and 3 and I was afraid 1 was not there. But it was a bit more to the right, otherwise I would've waited with reading the books. I always prefer to start with the 1st one

Nathy
07-02-2005, 08:39 PM

Stefan :hug:

Shabazza
07-02-2005, 08:40 PM
Yes, maybe I should ask lessons to Suktuen, she is so good in it! :worship:
:lol: no way you can reach her, she's a natural ;)

Nathy
07-02-2005, 08:41 PM

:rolls:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 08:41 PM
That is true, she is the best confuser aboard! :worship: though maybe she could tell me the basics!

Shabazza
07-02-2005, 08:43 PM
Yeah sometimes I got good reps for a good/funny post but a lot of time I receive smth like ":wavey:" and that's all :confused:

No I don't rep them all back anymore but in the beginnin of my stay here I did...
funny I never get those reps, only for posts :shrug: despite you L'vo fanclub members of course :angel:

thx you like my sig :hug: your's great :)

Nathy
07-02-2005, 08:43 PM

Come on she is not that confusing :angel: well.... after thinking about it... yes she is :o

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 08:46 PM
Come on she is not that confusing :angel: well.... after thinking about it... yes she is :o

I already was like :eek:... you understand her posts?! But seems she confuses you as well! :p

Shabazza
07-02-2005, 08:48 PM
yep I did notice there were more books of it, so I did first see 2 and 3 and I was afraid 1 was not there. But it was a bit more to the right, otherwise I would've waited with reading the books. I always prefer to start with the 1st one
So do I ;)

I'm really sorry, I would talk to all of you a little more :sad: but I have to leave soon - I try to come to this board tomorrow to Roger's game though :)

Nathy
07-02-2005, 08:49 PM
funny I never get those reps, only for posts :shrug: despite you L'vo fanclub members of course :angel:

thx you like my sig :hug: your's great :)

Sometimes ppl I don't know just say "Hi" or smth... really :confused:

Thanks, I wish it could be smaller but I don't know what to delete atm :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 08:50 PM
So do I ;)

I'm really sorry, I would talk to all of you a little more :sad: but I have to leave soon - I try to come to this board tomorrow to Roger's game though :)

I guess most people do ;)

See you :hug: I won't be on during Rogers match, but probably before and after!

ste
07-02-2005, 08:50 PM
:rolls: so you will be looking for Milo with a free mind :p

no don't think that will be possible with such a cutie...:p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 08:51 PM

Well that's just to spread around :p that's why I did stop this 'rep-game' coz once you start posting int his goodrep thread you often get those strange reps.

ste
07-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Indeed, that's why I don't mind being in a hurry for ALL THIS :hug:

:yeah: for Roger I already did much... but it was worth it!! :worship:

Shabazza
I already was like :eek:... you understand her posts?! But seems she confuses you as well! :p
sometimes you can understand her though (I talk a lot to people here, who can't one word german and hardly english, so I'm used to this ;) )

Nymeria

What if he would be in the corner again, just like last time when Wawrinka played vs. Schalken! I did go mad in front of the tv so cute was he! So I think I would like die when I would see that irl!

Nathy

Well I mean when she says "Hi" or "thanks" I can understand :p But most of the time she posts some things that have no link with the thread or the post above so yes, she is confusing me :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 08:53 PM
sometimes you can understand her though (I talk a lot to people here, who can't one word german and hardly english, so I'm used to this ;) )

Well irl it is easier, when I was in Australia last year I did meet a Japanese girl and she could hardly any English. But we had so much fun! But on the board it is confusing sometimes. Though often we make it more confusing to make fun of it! You know, asking questions, which she can't answer :o

Nathy
07-02-2005, 08:54 PM
Well that's just to spread around :p that's why I did stop this 'rep-game' coz once you start posting int his goodrep thread you often get those strange reps.

That also why I stopped posting there :angel:

ste
07-02-2005, 08:55 PM
I'm glad it finds your taste :worship:
I've finally had the time to read your report:yeah: Quite a day you had there, but it went all right and you could see Roger live on CC that all that matters :)

I am not that demanding :lol:

yeah we were sooo tired after that day when we arrived in our hotel :zzz:

Nathy
07-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Stefan :wavey: and :hug: see you tomorrow maybe

:lol: that's not that wrong :p

Nymeria

Well I mean when she says "Hi" or "thanks" I can understand :p But most of the time she posts some things that have no link with the thread or the post above so yes, she is confusing me :p

Well those posts I understand as well :p and even those posts not related to the topic I can understand, she often says "I want Roger to win" or "pray for me that I can find a job" so she can post in the thread, or as how she would explain it "to practise her English" and those sentences she practised quite well I have to say.
But once she did post the hi and the "I want Roger to win" posts already, she starts with other posts, and those confuse me :p

ste
great report! :hug: especially the part of the trainingsession with roger! and I didn't fall asleep, far from it! :)

oh then I feel honoured :lol: if you could finish reading without falling asleep..:lol:

yeah the session was funny!!

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 08:57 PM
:wavey: Ste, surprise to see you here :p

ste
07-02-2005, 08:57 PM

you don't have to rep them back but most do so that the other one will rep back aswell and then you will get reps everyday every hour..etc...!!

Shabazza
07-02-2005, 08:58 PM

maybe they see your nice ava and sig and think - hey I have to spread some rep why not to her, she seems to be nice person :)
or maybe thats just my thought ;)

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:00 PM
you don't have to rep them back but most do so that the other one will rep back aswell and then you will get reps everyday every hour..etc...!!
now there is this thread in non-tennis where they post the H2H of repping. And several that name you as someone who always reps back.

Sol did name me as well, and this is such a joke! I am one of the worst reppers, I do rep a bit to spread around,but only some get a rep back as soon as they did rep me!

ste
yep and he will just have to listen to us! So Milo better be there!

we should definitely write him in August to ask if he will be there if we won't read it on his board...

Nymeria
we should definitely write him in August to ask if he will be there if we won't read it on his board...
yes indeed we should do that, so we can prepare ourselfs for heartattacks if he is there :p

Shabazza
Now I really have to go, somebody gets angry here ;)
a :hug: to all and :wavey:

Nathy
07-02-2005, 09:01 PM
Well those posts I understand as well :p and even those posts not related to the topic I can understand, she often says "I want Roger to win" or "pray for me that I can find a job" so she can post in the thread, or as how she would explain it "to practise her English" and those sentences she practised quite well I have to say.
But once she did post the hi and the "I want Roger to win" posts already, she starts with other posts, and those confuse me :p

:lol: I agree, definitely!

ste
07-02-2005, 09:01 PM
I know :lol:

Nathy
07-02-2005, 09:02 PM
oh then I feel honoured :lol: if you could finish reading without falling asleep..:lol:

I didn't fall asleep aswell as you saw coz I answered right after having read it ;)

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:03 PM

See you tomorrow :hug:

ste
:lol: yeah Yasmine should know it as well. Though I don't think she did remember this name till she did read it again. It took me a while to remember how to write it :p

I thought about these names last week because I know that I once wrote you that you will have the name Yvo xxx-fonk...but don't know the name he had...do you remember it??:confused:

Nathy
maybe they see your nice ava and sig and think - hey I have to spread some rep why not to her, she seems to be nice person :)
or maybe thats just my thought ;)

Awwww that's sweet :hug: Thanks :worship:

Well with all the Fedhaters there I don't know...

Nymeria
:lol: I agree, definitely!

Great :yeah: I guess most of us think the same about that

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:04 PM
I thought about these names last week because I know that I once wrote you that you will have the name Yvo xxx-fonk...but don't know the name he had...do you remember it??:confused:
you mean frumblefoot of bywater I think? :unsure:

RogiNie
07-02-2005, 09:06 PM

maybe you should write a book! :p

ste
07-02-2005, 09:07 PM
You need a big board to place on your seat if you want that text on it! :p

no no just: Here ste is sitting!!!

ste
07-02-2005, 09:09 PM

besser du verschwindest gaaaanz schnell :lol:... aber achtung Stefanie ist sehr schnell..:lol:

RogiNie

:wavey: bye! :hug:

Nymeria
no no just: Here ste is sitting!!!
and the seat next to you: "reserved for milo-hunting Yvo"

ste
07-02-2005, 09:13 PM

Nathy
07-02-2005, 09:13 PM
besser du verschwindest gaaaanz schnell :lol:... aber achtung Stefanie ist sehr schnell..:lol:

Nathy
07-02-2005, 09:14 PM

Uh and the one next to you " reserved for the hurry Rogi-Stani-Milo Fan" :p

ste
07-02-2005, 09:15 PM
So do I ;)

bye then :hug: and nice sunday if I won't see you tomorrow!! :kiss:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:16 PM

ste
07-02-2005, 09:17 PM
What if he would be in the corner again, just like last time when Wawrinka played vs. Schalken! I did go mad in front of the tv so cute was he! So I think I would like die when I would see that irl!

oh yeah that was cute - esp. then when he clapped in his hand to say "c'mon Stan" :clap2:

ste
07-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Stefan :wavey: and :hug: see you tomorrow maybe

:lol: that's not that wrong :p

I know that it's not that wrong :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:21 PM
oh yeah that was cute - esp. then when he clapped in his hand to say "c'mon Stan" :clap2:

Yeah it was lovely! :hearts: my parents were laughing at me, coz I think my eyes were almost like :hearts: :p

RogiNie
07-02-2005, 09:22 PM
Yeah it was lovely! :hearts: my parents were laughing at me, coz I think my eyes were almost like :hearts: :p

ste
07-02-2005, 09:24 PM
:wavey: Ste, surprise to see you here :p

I know I am not that much here posting... that's why my ranking in this thread is soooo bad...:sad:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:25 PM
Well couldn't help it :shrug: but he was cuter than ever! :hearts:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:25 PM
I know I am not that much here posting... that's why my ranking in this thread is soooo bad...:sad:
yes you really should post here more! :p

ste
07-02-2005, 09:26 PM
now there is this thread in non-tennis where they post the H2H of repping. And several that name you as someone who always reps back.

Sol did name me as well, and this is such a joke! I am one of the worst reppers, I do rep a bit to spread around,but only some get a rep back as soon as they did rep me!

is this someone a girl called "ste"? :lol:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:27 PM
is this someone a girl called "ste"? :lol:
Yep I always try to rep you back indeed :hug: though I often have to spread around now :(

ste
07-02-2005, 09:27 PM
yes indeed we should do that, so we can prepare ourselfs for heartattacks if he is there :p

:yeah: definitely :p

ste
07-02-2005, 09:29 PM
I didn't fall asleep aswell as you saw coz I answered right after having read it ;)

yeah that's right :hug:

ste
07-02-2005, 09:30 PM
you mean frumblefoot of bywater I think? :unsure:

yeah that name aswell... but I don't know if it would have been your name after the "marriage" :lol:

RogiNie
07-02-2005, 09:31 PM
I'm off :wavey:
I don't think I'll be here tomorrow, but I'll be here monday and tuesday I'll go to Indonesia allready, so till monday, or till 28 July for the rest! :hug:

ste
07-02-2005, 09:31 PM

who's that somebody?

ste
07-02-2005, 09:32 PM
maybe you should write a book! :p

oh no I couldn't write a book..:eek:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:32 PM
yeah that name aswell... but I don't know if it would have been your name after the "marriage" :lol:

As I said on msn, after that I remembered the other convo we did have some time ago. But I really have to read back our convo's carefully to find it, and it would take me ages to read all :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:33 PM
I don't think I'll be here tomorrow, but I'll be here monday and tuesday I'll go to Indonesia allready, so till monday, or till 28 July for the rest! :hug:

Hopefully I will see you on monday :hug: otherwise I wish you a lovely time in Indonesia!

ste
07-02-2005, 09:34 PM

:worship: :worship: sure that shouldn't be missing....

I don't know if you know that we did that in Basel at the showmatch... there we were sitting in the 2nd row.. but the seats haven't been numbered so everyone could sit where they wanted so that we all could leave our seats we created cards where we wrote: reserved to rf.com
then we put them on the seats and they were empty when we got back...:lol:

ste
07-02-2005, 09:36 PM

:rolls: :yeah:

I am glad that the seats will be numbered in Geneva :lol:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:37 PM
:worship: :worship: sure that shouldn't be missing....

I don't know if you know that we did that in Basel at the showmatch... there we were sitting in the 2nd row.. but the seats haven't been numbered so everyone could sit where they wanted so that we all could leave our seats we created cards where we wrote: reserved to rf.com
then we put them on the seats and they were empty when we got back...:lol:
yes I remember someone did post it in the report :) that must have been funny! :lol:

ste
07-02-2005, 09:38 PM

you told me that :lol:
I was happy to be there live so my parents haven't seen how I watched him all the time :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:38 PM
:shrug: this convo about married to Chiudi, did we have that before we named him milo or after? :shrug:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:39 PM
you told me that :lol:
I was happy to be there live so my parents haven't seen how I watched him all the time :p
luckily my parents were not home all the time, coz sometimes I did go really mad. But sadly they were home that moment :p glad they didn't see me in Rotterdam!

ste
07-02-2005, 09:41 PM
Well couldn't help it :shrug: but he was cuter than ever! :hearts:

he really was yeah - and there he really clapped in his hands and shout to Stan because whe he was sitting next to the others he mostly stayed sitting when the others stood up....

ste
07-02-2005, 09:41 PM
yes you really should post here more! :p

I should that I could at least overtake one person...:p

ste
07-02-2005, 09:42 PM
Yep I always try to rep you back indeed :hug: though I often have to spread around now :(

I spread them around as often as possible so that I can rep you much...

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:44 PM
he really was yeah - and there he really clapped in his hands and shout to Stan because whe he was sitting next to the others he mostly stayed sitting when the others stood up....
yes indeed, I did notice that as well. Did it say it so often "why is he sitting all the time"

ste
07-02-2005, 09:45 PM

okay bye Nienke - good night and if I won't see you here anymore wonderful holidays :hug:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:45 PM
I should that I could at least overtake one person...:p
good luck with that :p is it hard to reach that goal? :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:46 PM
I spread them around as often as possible so that I can rep you much...
same here ;) though seems you do spread more, coz I think you rep me more than I do rep you

ste
07-02-2005, 09:46 PM
As I said on msn, after that I remembered the other convo we did have some time ago. But I really have to read back our convo's carefully to find it, and it would take me ages to read all :p

you don't have to do that - I know that you know which one I meant so that's enough

ste
07-02-2005, 09:48 PM
:shrug: this convo about married to Chiudi, did we have that before we named him milo or after? :shrug:

good question I'd say after... because we did the thing with all these names on the same day and then some days after I think we got back and then you asked how it is if you would marry him what name you would have then...

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:49 PM
you don't have to do that - I know that you know which one I meant so that's enough
but now I really wanna know what it is! :p so I am still lookin in the msnconvo's we had :p

I am now reading the one where we did come to Milo! So funny :rolls: two guessing all the time who we were talkin about! That really was a lovely msn-convo we had :D

ste
07-02-2005, 09:50 PM
luckily my parents were not home all the time, coz sometimes I did go really mad. But sadly they were home that moment :p glad they didn't see me in Rotterdam!

when did it go really mad?? :)

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:51 PM
good question I'd say after... because we did the thing with all these names on the same day and then some days after I think we got back and then you asked how it is if you would marry him what name you would have then...

we did get to that coz I did tell you about my Lalenkov-mistake, that I said that I would become lalenkova :p and after that we did come to Chiudi :shrug: but I can't remember what name we did get

ste
07-02-2005, 09:51 PM
yes indeed, I did notice that as well. Did it say it so often "why is he sitting all the time"

that was really strange.. but perhaps he was a bit depressed because he lost his match..:confused:

ste
07-02-2005, 09:52 PM
good luck with that :p is it hard to reach that goal? :p

have to check that... but I think quite yeah...:angel:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:52 PM
when did it go really mad?? :)

Well when he played his first match it was bad, during the doubles it was bad. Though I think this corner-moment was worst of all, and sadly they did see that :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:53 PM
that was really strange.. but perhaps he was a bit depressed because he lost his match..:confused:
yeah maybe :shrug: during that day I thought he was so tired that he wanted to save all his energy!

ste
07-02-2005, 09:53 PM
same here ;) though seems you do spread more, coz I think you rep me more than I do rep you

can be I don't know...;)

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 09:54 PM
have to check that... but I think quite yeah...:angel:
good luck with it anyway, I hope for you this other poster will stop posting :p

ste
07-02-2005, 09:58 PM
but now I really wanna know what it is! :p so I am still lookin in the msnconvo's we had :p

I am now reading the one where we did come to Milo! So funny :rolls: two guessing all the time who we were talkin about! That really was a lovely msn-convo we had :D

oh.. perhaps I should have saved them aswell :lol:
who guessed??

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:00 PM
oh.. perhaps I should have saved them aswell :lol:
who guessed??

I do like it to save them and read back later, coz often those convo's are so funny to read.Especially a few months/year later it is fun to read what we used to talk about!

Remember with the hobbit names?

ste
07-02-2005, 10:02 PM
we did get to that coz I did tell you about my Lalenkov-mistake, that I said that I would become lalenkova :p and after that we did come to Chiudi :shrug: but I can't remember what name we did get

hmm neither I just remember you put it in your sig for some days :)

ste
07-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Well when he played his first match it was bad, during the doubles it was bad. Though I think this corner-moment was worst of all, and sadly they did see that :p

ste
07-02-2005, 10:04 PM
yeah maybe :shrug: during that day I thought he was so tired that he wanted to save all his energy!

yeah thought the same...

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:06 PM
hmm neither I just remember you put it in your sig for some days :)

I really can't find it :shrug: probably it is just the part of the convo's I have not saved :rolleyes:

And I can't remember too much of it, we were talking about when names change. And you said names don't change in Switzerland, so it must just have been 'chiudinelli' :shrug:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:06 PM
yeah thought the same...
though of course it made it extra special that he was the first one to hug yves and george after the doubles match!

ste
07-02-2005, 10:07 PM
good luck with it anyway, I hope for you this other poster will stop posting :p

no chance then... it's an obsessed one not such a "normal" poster like me :p

ste
07-02-2005, 10:08 PM
I do like it to save them and read back later, coz often those convo's are so funny to read.Especially a few months/year later it is fun to read what we used to talk about!

Remember with the hobbit names?

yeah I think we had some great ones :lol:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:08 PM
no chance then... it's an obsessed one not such a "normal" poster like me :p
oh that's hard :( Is there a way how we can make this poster stop posting? btw. Who is it? :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:09 PM
yeah I think we had some great ones :lol:

Though my fave one is still the one about the laptop and the splitting in two halves. But actually that was spread over several convo's (both on the board on msn) coz we usually continue in the fantasy we started before :p

ste
07-02-2005, 10:14 PM
I really can't find it :shrug: probably it is just the part of the convo's I have not saved :rolleyes:

And I can't remember too much of it, we were talking about when names change. And you said names don't change in Switzerland, so it must just have been 'chiudinelli' :shrug:

hmm but did you take chiudinelli-fonk then?? or did you take a hobbit name??

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:15 PM
hmm but did you take chiudinelli-fonk then?? or did you take a hobbit name??
yes probably it was just chiudinelli-fonk then :scratch: coz I remember Linda asked me about it later, and it was clear for her it was about Milo. So it can't have been the hobbit-name, she didn't know that one

ste
07-02-2005, 10:16 PM
though of course it made it extra special that he was the first one to hug yves and george after the doubles match!

oh yeah these minutes when the won and when Milo run to them and quitely jumped to them :p were sooo great!! we've been jumping clapping and singing on the seats..:lol:

ste
07-02-2005, 10:18 PM
oh that's hard :( Is there a way how we can make this poster stop posting? btw. Who is it? :p

hmm I can't think about a good way to let it stop posting.. perhaps we shouldn't answer anymore to the posts...

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:18 PM
oh yeah these minutes when the won and when Milo run to them and quitely jumped to them :p were sooo great!! we've been jumping clapping and singing on the seats..:lol:
I can believe it was great! I hope we will have more of these great moments in september!

ste
07-02-2005, 10:19 PM
Though my fave one is still the one about the laptop and the splitting in two halves. But actually that was spread over several convo's (both on the board on msn) coz we usually continue in the fantasy we started before :p

yeah we have been posting on 3 or 4 places sometimes...everwhere similar posts with the same subjects :lol:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:20 PM
hmm I can't think about a good way to let it stop posting.. perhaps we shouldn't answer anymore to the posts...

But does that help? I remember there is also this kind of poster, a very confusing one, who just posts to have more posts! Ain't this poster like that?

ste
07-02-2005, 10:20 PM
yes probably it was just chiudinelli-fonk then :scratch: coz I remember Linda asked me about it later, and it was clear for her it was about Milo. So it can't have been the hobbit-name, she didn't know that one

okay then it has to be the Chiudinelli one...

ste
07-02-2005, 10:22 PM
I can believe it was great! I hope we will have more of these great moments in september!

we will definitely ... it's only a bit a pity that all the songs are in French okay for you also German would be a pity...

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:22 PM
yeah we have been posting on 3 or 4 places sometimes...everwhere similar posts with the same subjects :lol:

Yep and I guess others don't like that too much :p coz it must be very confusing when we talk about something we partly talked about on msn :lol: for example this carnilmo-talk :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:23 PM
we will definitely ... it's only a bit a pity that all the songs are in French okay for you also German would be a pity...
well I am just not goin to sing then :p or you've to write me down what I have to sing :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:25 PM
:woohoo: I did find it! I knew that I had it somewhere :p

:[ L ' Y v o :[ [ 'Cause I'm all alone....:( || Steffi: "but you will become Yvonne Chiudinelli-Fonk... " Thanks Ste!]

ste
07-02-2005, 10:25 PM
But does that help? I remember there is also this kind of poster, a very confusing one, who just posts to have more posts! Ain't this poster like that?

oh no this poster is much better.. all the posts are great to read so I have to admitt that in a way I would miss them so much that perhaps I just should stay where I am now...

ste
07-02-2005, 10:27 PM
Yep and I guess others don't like that too much :p coz it must be very confusing when we talk about something we partly talked about on msn :lol: for example this carnilmo-talk :p

right - then you think we should finish with that??? :angel:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:28 PM
oh no this poster is much better.. all the posts are great to read so I have to admitt that in a way I would miss them so much that perhaps I just should stay where I am now...

Well if you would miss these posts, you better ask this poster to stay posting and tell this poster it is an honour to be behind this poster in the ranking, though you still are going to try to pass this poster in the ranking

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:29 PM
:lol: my mum just came to tell me I ahve to go to sleep :p

ste
well I am just not goin to sing then :p or you've to write me down what I have to sing :p

I have them already.. you can download the texts when you're a supporter..:)

Nymeria
right - then you think we should finish with that??? :angel:
as I posted before, I like to confuse people :angel: and I do love these talks, so no let's go on :p

ste
07-02-2005, 10:30 PM
:woohoo: I did find it! I knew that I had it somewhere :p

:yeah: that's it!!! :bounce: what's the date of this convo??

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:31 PM
I have them already.. you can download the texts when you're a supporter..:)

Can you send the file to me, or is it too big?

ste
07-02-2005, 10:32 PM
Dear Yvo could you please read post *3178 - there are some words which exactly suits to you :hug::hug::hug:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:32 PM
:yeah: that's it!!! :bounce: what's the date of this convo??

Well I do not yet know :p I think it is june 2, but I did find it in the history-convo I had with linda, coz i chat less with her and I remember she asked me about it. So I did look there. Now I try to find the convo itself in our history

ste
07-02-2005, 10:33 PM
:lol: my mum just came to tell me I ahve to go to sleep :p

my mum already told me that 2 hours ago - what did you answer??
is it mum No 1, 2 or 3 or the "real" one :lol:

ste
07-02-2005, 10:35 PM
as I posted before, I like to confuse people :angel: and I do love these talks, so no let's go on :p

nice you see it the same way as me !! ;)

Nymeria
Dear Yvo could you please read post *3178 - there are some words which exactly suits to you :hug::hug::hug:

:lol: *reads post* oh that is sweet my sweetie :hug:

ste
Can you send the file to me, or is it too big?

I will have a look - and remember for you nothing is too big okay?! :hug:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:36 PM
my mum already told me that 2 hours ago - what did you answer??
is it mum No 1, 2 or 3 or the "real" one :lol:

:rolls: Well mum 2 is to bed already, you are mum 3 if I remember right and it is not you :p Haven't seen 1 tonight yet. So it must have been the real one :p

Well I just said "yes I will go soon" she won't notice anyway since she did go to bed now :p

ste
07-02-2005, 10:37 PM
Well I do not yet know :p I think it is june 2, but I did find it in the history-convo I had with linda, coz i chat less with her and I remember she asked me about it. So I did look there. Now I try to find the convo itself in our history

june?? that can't be right... we have that much longer already....
but you don't have to look for it...:p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:37 PM
nice you see it the same way as me !! ;)
How can we disagree on something? :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:38 PM
I will have a look - and remember for you nothing is too big okay?! :hug:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:39 PM
june?? that can't be right... we have that much longer already....
but you don't have to look for it...:p

Well I also thought it can't be right. But it must've been! I am still lookin for it though, but not goin very fast coz I chat too much :p

ste
07-02-2005, 10:41 PM
:lol: *reads post* oh that is sweet my sweetie :hug:

I don't know this chiudi-fan but there she/he posted a wonderful sentence...:yeah:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:43 PM
I don't know this chiudi-fan but there she/he posted a wonderful sentence...:yeah:

This chiudi-fan seems nice, but that posttotal :eek: how can someone ever reach that number?! wow!

ste
07-02-2005, 10:44 PM
:rolls: Well mum 2 is to bed already, you are mum 3 if I remember right and it is not you :p Haven't seen 1 tonight yet. So it must have been the real one :p

Well I just said "yes I will go soon" she won't notice anyway since she did go to bed now :p

I am No. 3 that's right!

I said the same.. she always said that.. !!:angel:

ste
07-02-2005, 10:45 PM
How can we disagree on something? :p

perhaps we should once visit a course: how to disagree?! :p

ste
07-02-2005, 10:45 PM

you're welcome :hug::hug:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:47 PM
I am No. 3 that's right!

I said the same.. she always said that.. !!:angel:

:lol: it is confusing when you have more mums, sometimes you forget who is number 1,2 or 3 :p Somehow I always remember who is the real one

Well ain't it the most logical answer?

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:48 PM
perhaps we should once visit a course: how to disagree?! :p

Who would be able to give us this course?

ste
07-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Well I also thought it can't be right. But it must've been! I am still lookin for it though, but not goin very fast coz I chat too much :p

then say to these girls that you now haven't time to chat.. or should I say it??:angel:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:53 PM
then say to these girls that you now haven't time to chat.. or should I say it??:angel:

No need anymore, I did find it :p but I guess this girl knew already that I was looking for something :p

ste
07-02-2005, 10:55 PM
This chiudi-fan seems nice, but that posttotal :eek: how can someone ever reach that number?! wow!

I mean that Chiudi-fan chose the right player so there's never finished chatting about the cutieness....:p

ste
07-02-2005, 10:57 PM
:lol: it is confusing when you have more mums, sometimes you forget who is number 1,2 or 3 :p Somehow I always remember who is the real one

Well ain't it the most logical answer?

perhaps yeah :lol:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:57 PM
I mean that Chiudi-fan chose the right player so there's never finished chatting about the cutieness....:p

Yeah that is true! This poster must have a good taste, the three players in the sig are my three fave players as well :eek:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 10:59 PM
perhaps yeah :lol:

But now I did say goodnight to everybody and I am sitting in my room, now the question is when I really go to sleep :p

ste
07-02-2005, 11:05 PM

Who would be able to give us this course?

very good question...do we have someone who always disagrees??? :confused:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:06 PM
very good question...do we have someone who always disagrees??? :confused:

Well actually I am the one who usually tries to be 'against' everybody :shrug: but that ain't going to help us!

ste
07-02-2005, 11:07 PM
No need anymore, I did find it :p but I guess this girl knew already that I was looking for something :p

ah it was just one girl... oh then she is a talkative one huh?? :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:09 PM
ah it was just one girl... oh then she is a talkative one huh?? :p
yep quite talkative, always, seems this girl and I can't stop talkin :p

ste
07-02-2005, 11:09 PM
Yeah that is true! This poster must have a good taste, the three players in the sig are my three fave players as well :eek:

very interesting - I'd say you get concurrence...:rolleyes:

ste
07-02-2005, 11:10 PM
But now I did say goodnight to everybody and I am sitting in my room, now the question is when I really go to sleep :p

I should go aswell...

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:11 PM
very interesting - I'd say you get concurrence...:rolleyes:
uh-oh I don't want that! :help:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:12 PM
I should go aswell...
otherwise we might fall asleep during Rogi's amtch tomorrow :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:13 PM
I am lookin at those DC songs now, I will never be able to remember that :p

ste
07-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Well actually I am the one who usually tries to be 'against' everybody :shrug: but that ain't going to help us!

not really because you aren't against me...:)

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:14 PM
not really because you aren't against me...:)

it is still a miracle how you make me agree so often!

ste
07-02-2005, 11:15 PM
yep quite talkative, always, seems this girl and I can't stop talkin :p

then she makes you obsession even worse??:p

ste
07-02-2005, 11:16 PM
uh-oh I don't want that! :help:

hm can we ban the poster??? :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:17 PM
then she makes you obsession even worse??:p
yes indeed, it is not really stimulating being less online :p maybe I should move and live closer to her, so we can chat more irl and be less online :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:18 PM
hm can we ban the poster??? :p
But that would be unfair, especially since you just told me you like the posts of this poster!

ste
07-02-2005, 11:18 PM
otherwise we might fall asleep during Rogi's amtch tomorrow :p

No no not for such a match...perhaps before or after but not during :p

ste
07-02-2005, 11:19 PM
I am lookin at those DC songs now, I will never be able to remember that :p

me neither.. have to listen to them first again.. and I only know some chorus..but never every word....:lol:

ste
07-02-2005, 11:20 PM
it is still a miracle how you make me agree so often!

I am just staying myself..;)

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:20 PM
No no not for such a match...perhaps before or after but not during :p

True! Roger can't make me fall asleep during his matches!
I remember his first round match, I was really really tired (coz the day before I had to wake up really early, and I worked all day and had to pick up the spanish people at the train station, so I didn't sleep till 1 or something) but I couldn't sleep during his match!

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:21 PM
me neither.. have to listen to them first again.. and I only know some chorus..but never every word....:lol:
:lol: I will print this paper and take it with me :p coz I wouldn't even be able to listen and hearing a bit what they say :p

ste
07-02-2005, 11:22 PM
yes indeed, it is not really stimulating being less online :p maybe I should move and live closer to her, so we can chat more irl and be less online :p

a wonderful idea - I am sure she would agree on that..:bounce:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:22 PM
I am just staying myself..;)
then you must have a wonderful taste/opinion! :p

ste
07-02-2005, 11:24 PM
But that would be unfair, especially since you just told me you like the posts of this poster!

or we should destroy the counter of its posts so it will always stuck where it is now..:lol:

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:24 PM
a wonderful idea - I am sure she would agree on that..:bounce:

But then, I have to leave my country (I don't mind that) and I have to finish school first :( so next years I stay obsessed :p

ste
07-02-2005, 11:25 PM
True! Roger can't make me fall asleep during his matches!
I remember his first round match, I was really really tired (coz the day before I had to wake up really early, and I worked all day and had to pick up the spanish people at the train station, so I didn't sleep till 1 or something) but I couldn't sleep during his match!

would be a shame if you would have fallen asleep

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:25 PM
or we should destroy the counter of its posts so it will always stuck where it is now..:lol:

That would be a lovely idea! Is that possible? Then I want to stop getting more posts fromnow on! :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:26 PM
would be a shame if you would have fallen asleep

Well I was really tired, so it could've happened! :o

ste
07-02-2005, 11:26 PM
:lol: I will print this paper and take it with me :p coz I wouldn't even be able to listen and hearing a bit what they say :p

that would be a good idea so we all can see at the text.. because all the others will be there the 1st time aswell...

ste
07-02-2005, 11:27 PM
then you must have a wonderful taste/opinion! :p

for you yeah :angel:

Nymeria
that would be a good idea so we all can see at the text.. because all the others will be there the 1st time aswell...

lol I see us standing there with the paper in the hand :lol:

ste
But then, I have to leave my country (I don't mind that) and I have to finish school first :( so next years I stay obsessed :p

how long does she has to wait then??

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:28 PM
for you yeah :angel:

:lol: no not for everybody indeed

ste
07-02-2005, 11:28 PM
That would be a lovely idea! Is that possible? Then I want to stop getting more posts fromnow on! :p

don't know if that's possible and I don't think so..

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:29 PM
how long does she has to wait then??

I am in my 2nd year, well after august I will be in my 3rd year and the course takes 4 years :shrug: but I am thinking of going to follow a course on uni after finishing this one. But then I would like to study abroad :)

ste
07-02-2005, 11:29 PM
Well I was really tired, so it could've happened! :o

but it didn't so it's wonderful

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:30 PM
don't know if that's possible and I don't think so..

Well guess I have to live with it, I am still nr3 atm. Though if we don't stop posting soon I will be nr2 later this night :p

ste
07-02-2005, 11:31 PM
lol I see us standing there with the paper in the hand :lol:

with all those flags and the stick you get you won't have any hand left for papers...:p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:32 PM
with all those flags and the stick you get you won't have any hand left for papers...:p
then I will paste it on the back of the person in front of me :p

Nymeria
07-02-2005, 11:34 PM
As we agreed we will go to sleep, so goodnight :hug: :wavey:

ste
07-02-2005, 11:36 PM
I am in my 2nd year, well after august I will be in my 3rd year and the course takes 4 years :shrug: but I am thinking of going to follow a course on uni after finishing this one. But then I would like to study abroad :)

I see still some years

ste
07-02-2005, 11:38 PM
Well guess I have to live with it, I am still nr3 atm. Though if we don't stop posting soon I will be nr2 later this night :p

so we will stop now ..:p

ste
07-02-2005, 11:39 PM
then I will paste it on the back of the person in front of me :p

good idea :lol:

Nymeria
so we will stop now ..:p
yes yes we will! :p the song has finished as well now, so I am ready to leave...

ste
As we agreed we will go to sleep, so goodnight :hug: :wavey:

yeah we agreed :lol: - good night Yvo :hug: