*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 01 [Archive] - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

*** The L'Yvo-fanclub *** 01

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RogiNie
06-28-2005, 08:04 PM
That's why I love it :p

with school, biology class, when we were 13 we did all get a fish head and we had to cut several things out of it. I did like it so much. Though I was the only of the girls who did like it:pq

yeah, we had to do that too! that was great, we had to pull the eye out of the fish and that was great! :)

Nathy
06-28-2005, 08:05 PM
What is prawns? :shrug:

RogiNie
06-28-2005, 08:06 PM
Yeah coz it is reaaaaaaaally near Thonon so probably :) I didn't knew it existed 'til the Swiss National Day last year... With my mom we were in a boat and passed near it and I found it really cute :)

yeah, it could be ;)

Nathy
06-28-2005, 08:06 PM
That's why I love it :p

with school, biology class, when we were 13 we did all get a fish head and we had to cut several things out of it. I did like it so much. Though I was the only of the girls who did like it:pq

A fish head... When we did cut smth out it was a beef heart... I did dislike it very much :crying2:

Nymeria
06-28-2005, 08:07 PM
yeah, we had to do that too! that was great, we had to pull the eye out of the fish and that was great! :)
we also had to pull the eye out :cool: but my friend was scared of it, so I was allowed to do everything :cool: (we had only one had for two pupils)

Nymeria
06-28-2005, 08:08 PM
What is prawns? :shrug:
same as shrimps ;) but in Australia they did call them prawns everywhere, thta's why I call them like that

RogiNie
06-28-2005, 08:08 PM
Indeed, that's probably why I love it :p I did eat prawns really often when I was in Australia, really really often. Sometimes 2 times a day :o

I wouldn't mind that probably too :p

Nymeria
06-28-2005, 08:09 PM
A fish head... When we did cut smth out it was a beef heart... I did dislike it very much :crying2:

Oh I would've loved that too I think :o I do just love cutting things I guess :p

Nymeria
:bounce: we are bigger than feet :yeah:

Nathy
:woohoo: we reached our goal girls!!

RogiNie
06-28-2005, 08:10 PM

ah.. :hug: I like that sort of things :angel: :p

RogiNie
06-28-2005, 08:11 PM
i'm off :wavey:

Nymeria
I wouldn't mind that probably too :p

yeah I would love to go back to eat more prawns! :lick: I should show you the photo of what else I did eat in Australia, you would've loved that as well! I don't have the pic saved on my laptop, but I got it on cd in Roermond, have to remember I have to upload that photo to show you!

Nathy
same as shrimps ;) but in Australia they did call them prawns everywhere, thta's why I call them like that

Oh okay so I would love these too as I like shrimps :D

Nymeria
06-28-2005, 08:12 PM
:woohoo: we reached our goal girls!!
we did reach it so quick! :bounce: this is great :yeah:

Nathy
:hug: and :wavey: Nienke

Nymeria
ah.. :hug: I like that sort of things :angel: :p
so I am not the only one :cool:

Nymeria
06-28-2005, 08:13 PM
Oh okay so I would love these too as I like shrimps :D
yep you would ;)

Nymeria
06-28-2005, 08:14 PM
Bye Nienke :wavey:

Nathy
06-28-2005, 08:15 PM
we did reach it so quick! :bounce: this is great :yeah:

Indeed :bounce: Now let's hope nobody will post in the feet thread too soon so that we can take some advance :p

Nathy
06-28-2005, 08:16 PM

Well... it must be a Dutch thing to love cutting things :p

Nymeria
06-28-2005, 08:17 PM
Indeed :bounce: Now let's hope nobody will post in the feet thread too soon so that we can take some advance :p
:lol: maybe we should all ask if they can delete our posts in that thread, than there are hardly any posts left :p

Nymeria
06-28-2005, 08:18 PM
nah I know enough Dutchies who dislike it :p but well if it would be something Dutch, it is something to be proud of :cool: :p

Nathy
06-28-2005, 08:22 PM
:lol: maybe we should all ask if they can delete our posts in that thread, than there are hardly any posts left :p

:lol: you did post a lot in it with ste? I think I don't have any post of mine in there :unsure: I'll check

Nymeria
06-28-2005, 08:23 PM
:lol: you did post a lot in it with ste? I think I don't have any post of mine in there :unsure: I'll check
yeah Ste and I got most posts there as well. We just can't help it, don't put us together in one thread :p

Nathy
06-28-2005, 08:24 PM
nah I know enough Dutchies who dislike it :p but well if it would be something Dutch, it is something to be proud of :cool: :p

Of course :p though I am proud of not liking to cut things :angel: :p

Nymeria
06-28-2005, 08:25 PM
Chiudi-fan 877
ste 501
RogiNie 344
SUKTUEN 237
dancing_queen 176
Warriorroger 125
Nocko 92

that's the top in FEET :shrug: so indeed Ste and I got most posts there, closely followed by Nienke.

Nymeria
06-28-2005, 08:26 PM
Of course :p though I am proud of not liking to cut things :angel: :p

:lol: well I do like it to cut myself as well, though I don't like it anymore when it hurts :p

Nathy
06-28-2005, 08:27 PM
yeah Ste and I got most posts there as well. We just can't help it, don't put us together in one thread :p

:lol: you two are such a team! :worship:

I checked and there no post of mine :angel:

Nathy
06-28-2005, 08:28 PM
:lol: well I do like it to cut myself as well, though I don't like it anymore when it hurts :p

You like to cut yourself :eek: C'mon... are you kidding?

Nymeria
06-28-2005, 08:29 PM
:lol: you two are such a team! :worship:

I checked and there no post of mine :angel:
it is great that people call us a team :cool: maybe it is true, we had quite some funny convo's there :lol: the convo I remember most from feet-thread is the one of us about my laptop followed by splitting marco :p

Nymeria
06-28-2005, 08:30 PM
You like to cut yourself :eek: C'mon... are you kidding?

Well for example when I have problems with my toes (got that quite often) I often try to do surgery myself so I don't have to go to the doctor :p and same with other little injuries, I prefer to cut myself :lol:

Nymeria
06-28-2005, 08:31 PM
but I am going off, I feel dizzy coz I didn't eat enough and it is still too hot. So I am going to lie down, so I will feel better. See you tomorrow :hug:

Yasmine
06-28-2005, 08:31 PM
that's the top in FEET :shrug: so indeed Ste and I got most posts there, closely followed by Nienke.
Oh considering I arrived quite a while after you guys, being in 5h isn't bad at all :devil: and I'm not ashamed to be behind our dear Suk confused posts :cool: :hug:

Nathy
06-28-2005, 08:35 PM
it is great that people call us a team :cool: maybe it is true, we had quite some funny convo's there :lol: the convo I remember most from feet-thread is the one of us about my laptop followed by splitting marco :p

Yeah you're a team coz, for example, when I see "ste" or "Chiudi-Fan" I immediately think about the other half of the team :lol:

Nathy
06-28-2005, 08:37 PM
but I am going off, I feel dizzy coz I didn't eat enough and it is still too hot. So I am going to lie down, so I will feel better. See you tomorrow :hug:

Awww :hug: But not tomorrow for me ;) Take some rest to feel better soon :hug: See ya :smooch:

Nathy
06-28-2005, 08:38 PM
Well for example when I have problems with my toes (got that quite often) I often try to do surgery myself so I don't have to go to the doctor :p and same with other little injuries, I prefer to cut myself :lol:

:eek: indeed you ARE weird, even more than what I thought :p

Nathy
06-28-2005, 08:40 PM
Oh considering I arrived quite a while after you guys, being in 5h isn't bad at all :devil: and I'm not ashamed to be behind our dear Suk confused posts :cool: :hug:

But now you will post here instead of there, won't you ;)? "Suk confused" :lol: nice nickname :o

RogiNie
06-28-2005, 09:35 PM
we also had to pull the eye out :cool: but my friend was scared of it, so I was allowed to do everything :cool: (we had only one had for two pupils)

yeah, I was the one who had to do that to :cool: it was one of the few lessons of biology that interested me :p

RogiNie
06-28-2005, 09:39 PM
:bounce: we are bigger than feet :yeah:

cool! :banana: our first goal is achieved! :cool:

RogiNie
06-28-2005, 09:40 PM
yeah I would love to go back to eat more prawns! :lick: I should show you the photo of what else I did eat in Australia, you would've loved that as well! I don't have the pic saved on my laptop, but I got it on cd in Roermond, have to remember I have to upload that photo to show you!

okay :cool: i help to remind you that for sure! :)

RogiNie
06-28-2005, 09:41 PM

nope :angel: as long as it is dead :p

RogiNie
06-28-2005, 09:42 PM

I don't think so :p my friend just faints as she only sees a dead fish (okay, almost.. :p)

RogiNie
06-28-2005, 09:43 PM

:lol: yeah, then should we have reached that goal the first day allready :p

RogiNie
06-28-2005, 09:43 PM

of course :angel: :p

RogiNie
06-28-2005, 09:44 PM

but we started :angel: :p

RogiNie
06-28-2005, 09:45 PM

yeah :cool: I'm in the top 3!!

RogiNie
06-28-2005, 09:46 PM

:lol:

RogiNie
06-28-2005, 09:47 PM
But now you will post here instead of there, won't you ;)? "Suk confused" :lol: nice nickname :o

indeed :cool: fits her perfectly!

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 06:33 AM
Yeah you're a team coz, for example, when I see "ste" or "Chiudi-Fan" I immediately think about the other half of the team :lol:
:lol: I really do like that :cool: great to be in the same team as Ste :bounce:

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 06:34 AM
Awww :hug: But not tomorrow for me ;) Take some rest to feel better soon :hug: See ya :smooch:
True.. see you tomorrow :p

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 06:35 AM
yeah, I was the one who had to do that to :cool: it was one of the few lessons of biology that interested me :p
actually I did kinda like biology. Best was the test you had to smell flowers and write about expect of this flower. I could put the option "I got an allergy, so I can't smell" means I did get lots of points for free :lol:

Shabazza
06-29-2005, 08:36 AM
cool! :banana: our first goal is achieved! :cool:
:yeah:
wasn't online that much the past 2 days, but finally I have some time again, to post ;) - and can you believe it, I've got a cold in this hot weather :rolleyes:

Shabazza
06-29-2005, 09:01 AM
actually I did kinda like biology. Best was the test you had to smell flowers and write about expect of this flower. I could put the option "I got an allergy, so I can't smell" means I did get lots of points for free :lol:
so having an allergy can be fortunate ;)

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 09:04 AM
:yeah:
wasn't online that much the past 2 days, but finally I have some time again, to post ;) - and can you believe it, I've got a cold in this hot weather :rolleyes:

Welcome back :hug:

And hope you will feel better soon! :) I have got a cold for about a month already :rolleyes:

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 09:05 AM
so having an allergy can be fortunate ;)
yep :cool: I don't mind my allergies too much. Though I don't like it I got an allergy for several pets

Shabazza
06-29-2005, 09:20 AM
yep :cool: I don't mind my allergies too much. Though I don't like it I got an allergy for several pets
I have one against cats (really strong)
How can you have a cold for a month ? - You're sure it isn't something more serious? :confused:

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 10:24 AM
I have one against cats (really strong)
How can you have a cold for a month ? - You're sure it isn't something more serious? :confused:

My allergy for dogs is really strong, but I love dogs so when I see one I still hug it. Though when I visit one of my friends and have her dog around me all the time I feel really bad for at least a day :sad: I hate it, coz I really wanna have a dog when I have an own house.

:shrug: I dunno, but it doesn't wanna leave me :sad:

Shabazza
06-29-2005, 10:36 AM
My allergy for dogs is really strong, but I love dogs so when I see one I still hug it. Though when I visit one of my friends and have her dog around me all the time I feel really bad for at least a day :sad: I hate it, coz I really wanna have a dog when I have an own house.

:shrug: I dunno, but it doesn't wanna leave me :sad:
Normally allergies won't go away, unless you make an allergy cure, which take a long time and can be quite expensive. :shrug: I don't care about cats, so this allergy doesn't bother me, but if I had such a strong allergy against dogs - I would probably make such a cure, cause I love our dog. ;)

ste
06-29-2005, 11:10 AM
Just a huge :hug::hug::hug: HELLO :hug::hug::hug: to my dear friends hope you're all fine!!

My report will come asap - and I will read that all back for sure... but atm I have so much work that I hope I will have some time this evening or then tomorrow or Friday at least!!!

Missed you all and it was just A M A Z I N G ! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

@ Yvo - they will definitely play in Geneva in September got the mail today..:bounce: we're now organizing who will order the tickets and for sure you'll get my second one -and this time they will organize an apero afte the matches on Sunday where the players will be aswell.... so we will see Chiudi..:bounce: I can't wait!!

love you all... hope to come back and post here again... :hug::hug::hug:

ste
06-29-2005, 11:13 AM
sorry guys but I just have to answer to all your posts :)

I will PM it to you as soon as I have read back.. 10 pages :eek:

thx Nathy I think that will be a great idea... pls tell me the addy then okay??

ste
06-29-2005, 11:15 AM
Yes please dear GOD! Hear our prayers, we don't want our sweet ste to be sad :hug:

oh thx Nathy :hug: - it didn't help... but I did what I could...:angel:

ste
06-29-2005, 11:17 AM
For me it would simply mean: my first DC live :woohoo:

Hope THIS TIME I could get tickets (please please please God please)

you just have to!!! perhaps you could also join our group... if you want..!!!
Let me know so that I perhaps could organize that with the others... but first I have to ask them if that would be possible to get you a ticket aswell...

ste
06-29-2005, 11:23 AM
Read back mission achieved :p

Well I had a wonderful day let me tell it to you (even if maybe you won't understand all I will say, but it is late so I apologize in advance for my English.. maybe it's not interesting aswell for you guys...anyway I will tell it though)

So I woke up at 1 p.m. ( :o I know it late but considering the time I go to bed it is normal) and :eek: just on time for Roger! hehe I didn't know what time he was playing so.. I'm just too good ( I know it is not true but my ego needed it :p :o ) So then I watched the match but the only sad thing of this day came :sad: He lost this damn sh** TB and then the game lasted longer than I thought... So I had to choose: staying home to watch Rogi's match 'til the end? Go to the tennis club and see Stan playing for 1 hour? :scratch: I decided to stay home ( :hug: Stan :sad: ) and thank God, our Champion won :worship:

Then a friend of mine asked me if, because I didn't go to see Stan playing, I wanted to go with her and another friend of ours to see a football match exhibition in honour of... MICHAEL SCHUMACHER (just to precise things: Michael loves playing football and he is playing in a football team, the FC Echichens, in the country not that far from me....) ;) Hope you don't hate him too much btw :sad: So there I went and we saw this exhibition match: FC Yverdon-Sport vs. FC Echichens reinforced by some good swiss players. Indeed, in Schumi's team there were (for ste coz I don't think Stefan and Yvo know them that much): Marc Hottiger, Oscar Londono, Fabio Celestini, Stephan Chapuisat and Alexandre Comisetti ( :drool: :lick: :hearts: ) The match ended with 5-5 (Schumi scored his team's first goal and failed to score loads of others...) And then we saw his car :eek: when he left! this IS tha car I assure you! And then we waited a bit and Alex :drool: came and recognize my friends whom were there when he played for Lausanne! So we took pics with him (he is so sexy I find) And then we ended the day eating.... don't know the name in English (in French "crêpes" ) 'til late!

wow great day Nathy :hug:

I know these players but some just because of the name...

ste
06-29-2005, 11:28 AM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :crying2: :crying2:

Awwwwwwww poor dear ste :hug: Hope she'll be able to chane her ticket :awww:

ohh you're all to good to me!! :hug::hug::hug: I was sad aswell when I heard that he won't play there... more to follow...:)

ste
06-29-2005, 11:31 AM
When I know people who go there (people I like I mean :devil: ) I don't mind, even if it is the smallest court, I hope their faves will play there.

:lol: so if I would make the OOP I would first ask my friends if they go and if so I ask them which court they visit. So I wouldn't mind to place Federer on court 18 or something :angel:

ohh you're nice Yvo!! :hug:

ste
06-29-2005, 11:33 AM
please let Ste have the chance to change her ticket!

now I look at this OOP again I just realize that of the 6 players on CC there is only one (davenport) I never saw irl :eek: wow I did see quite some topplayers already!

:lol: thx Yvo :hug::hug::hug:

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 11:35 AM
welcome back ste :wavey: won't have time to chat, just have a few minutes with the computer (actually not even allowed to be online :o) hope we can chat tonight. looking forward to hear your stories! :hug:

ste
06-29-2005, 11:54 AM
yep it is on tv here as well, will leave soon but had to send a reply to ste

she is on center court

:bounce: :worship: :bounce: :yeah: Congrats Sweetie :hug: I am so happy for you!

first of all thx so much that you all prayed for me to get these tickets!!! Nice to read all your sweet messages!! :worship:

and just to add - as I am the No. 1 Member I will for sure read all back... ;) but I won't answer everything that would be too long and sorry that I quoted the big words from Yvo - but read your comments only afterwards...:o

ste
06-29-2005, 11:55 AM
Ste Will Take many Photos For Roger!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I didn't take them for Roger I took them of Roger ;)

will develop them now and show you them all in some days!!! :angel:

Shabazza
06-29-2005, 12:10 PM
:wavey: Welcome back ste :hug: hope you enjoyed your trip :)

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 12:22 PM
Normally allergies won't go away, unless you make an allergy cure, which take a long time and can be quite expensive. :shrug: I don't care about cats, so this allergy doesn't bother me, but if I had such a strong allergy against dogs - I would probably make such a cure, cause I love our dog. ;)
Yes I know :sad: and seems I only get more allergies :rolleyes: but well then I will have to feel bad later, coz I really wanna have a dog! I love those animals so much!

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 12:24 PM
@ Yvo - they will definitely play in Geneva in September got the mail today..:bounce: we're now organizing who will order the tickets and for sure you'll get my second one -and this time they will organize an apero afte the matches on Sunday where the players will be aswell.... so we will see Chiudi..:bounce: I can't wait!!

Yep it is on the Davis Cup site that it will be in Geneva, so I can start planning my trip :)

Thanks that I will get your second one :hug: and wow that sounds nice of what is after the matches on Sunday! Really looking forward to it! :bounce:

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 12:24 PM
sorry guys but I just have to answer to all your posts :)

:worship: that you read back!

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 12:26 PM
:lol: thx Yvo :hug::hug::hug:
you're welcome :hatoff:

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 12:26 PM
first of all thx so much that you all prayed for me to get these tickets!!! Nice to read all your sweet messages!! :worship:

and just to add - as I am the No. 1 Member I will for sure read all back... ;) but I won't answer everything that would be too long and sorry that I quoted the big words from Yvo - but read your comments only afterwards...:o
we just wanted you to see Roger, so we had to pray for you! :hug:

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 12:27 PM
I didn't take them for Roger I took them of Roger ;)

will develop them now and show you them all in some days!!! :angel:

:lol: well maybe Rogi wants to have them as well :p

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 12:27 PM
anyway leaving again, won't have the computer with me the next hours :yawn: so won't be back till tonight

ste
06-29-2005, 12:44 PM
actually I do like the taste of fish, but as soon as I notice a bone (or what is the name in English? :scratch: ) I don't want it anymore :shrug:

sometimes I have to ask me if you're my twin..:lol:

ste
06-29-2005, 12:48 PM

that was so cool right :cool: we could chat the whole day if we would be online..:lol:

ste
06-29-2005, 12:50 PM

thx Nathy that's a real compliment for me!! :hug:

ste
06-29-2005, 12:55 PM
we just wanted you to see Roger, so we had to pray for you! :hug:

you're real friends then :worship: :worship: :worship: most of my people aren't believing that I was on CC... :angel: but I have to admitt in a way they don't really care..they're just saying it to be nice... I DON't NEED THAT!!!:devil:

ste
06-29-2005, 12:56 PM
:lol: well maybe Rogi wants to have them as well :p

:rolls: who knows... should I ask him??:angel:

first I have to see if they are good..perhaps they're nothing..

ste
06-29-2005, 12:58 PM
Okay I read back all now - was great to read and I will write the report soon but just don't have the time because I'd like to tell you everything so I need some time to think about not to forget something!!

then Congrats that we reached our first goal now let's continue to get the Pic thread so we also have the biggest one in the FedEx-section :bounce:

well see you all later! a nice afternoon to everyone! :hug:

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 05:02 PM
sometimes I have to ask me if you're my twin..:lol:
:lol: maybe we are, but did they take me away and did send me to Holland :( :p

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 05:02 PM
that was so cool right :cool: we could chat the whole day if we would be online..:lol:
probably :o if it will be the same irl the others will get mad of us :p

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 05:03 PM
you're real friends then :worship: :worship: :worship: most of my people aren't believing that I was on CC... :angel: but I have to admitt in a way they don't really care..they're just saying it to be nice... I DON't NEED THAT!!!:devil:

Of course we are (of at least I am) a friend :hug: and I only want my friends to be happy!

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 05:04 PM
:rolls: who knows... should I ask him??:angel:

first I have to see if they are good..perhaps they're nothing..
just write him: "suk told me you want the pics I took" :p

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 05:06 PM
Okay I read back all now - was great to read and I will write the report soon but just don't have the time because I'd like to tell you everything so I need some time to think about not to forget something!!

then Congrats that we reached our first goal now let's continue to get the Pic thread so we also have the biggest one in the FedEx-section :bounce:

well see you all later! a nice afternoon to everyone! :hug:
wow you did read back quite fast! :worship: Glad you are back :bounce: and of course I can't wait for your report now. :bounce:

I am sure we will continue posting a lot now you are back :yeah:

RogiNie
06-29-2005, 06:32 PM

:lol: wow, well done! :p I didn't like biology, but I didn't think it was stupid, just neutral ;)

RogiNie
06-29-2005, 06:35 PM
Just a huge :hug::hug::hug: HELLO :hug::hug::hug: to my dear friends hope you're all fine!!

My report will come asap - and I will read that all back for sure... but atm I have so much work that I hope I will have some time this evening or then tomorrow or Friday at least!!!

Missed you all and it was just A M A Z I N G ! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

welcome back ste! :hug: great you enjoyed it! and i'm curious to your report ;)

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 06:41 PM
:lol: wow, well done! :p I didn't like biology, but I didn't think it was stupid, just neutral ;)
ok I understand :) I did kinda like it, though the classes were boring

RogiNie
06-29-2005, 06:50 PM
ok I understand :) I did kinda like it, though the classes were boring

yeah, exactly and the most of the subjects were also boring :p but the cut into animals was fun :angel: :p

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 06:53 PM
yeah, exactly and the most of the subjects were also boring :p but the cut into animals was fun :angel: :p

though I did write my 'profielwerkstuk' for Biology and I did get a 9 for it :cool: I did write about allergies :p

RogiNie
06-29-2005, 06:59 PM
though I did write my 'profielwerkstuk' for Biology and I did get a 9 for it :cool: I did write about allergies :p

wow, that's pretty good! and it was expected that you wrote about allergies :p I don't have Biology anymore.. and I'm happy about it ;) it's very difficult as you chose it without having chemistry according to some friends of me..

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 07:00 PM
wow, that's pretty good! and it was expected that you wrote about allergies :p I don't have Biology anymore.. and I'm happy about it ;) it's very difficult as you chose it without having chemistry according to some friends of me..

Well I did have all that kind of subjects, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths. Those were my fave subjects, wouldn't like to miss it!

RogiNie
06-29-2005, 07:18 PM
Well I did have all that kind of subjects, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths. Those were my fave subjects, wouldn't like to miss it!

I don't have these subjects anymore, except Maths.. and I didn't like them, although I didn't think they were difficult.. but they were so boring.. i'm glad i have the languages and history and all these other subjects, i think these are more interesting :)

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 07:19 PM
I don't have these subjects anymore, except Maths.. and I didn't like them, although I didn't think they were difficult.. but they were so boring.. i'm glad i have the languages and history and all these other subjects, i think these are more interesting :)

The languages were ok :) even while I was very bad in them I did like them. And I did have them till the end (though only 1, not 1,2). But history, argh, I was so happy I could stop with that subject after my third year

RogiNie
06-29-2005, 07:24 PM
The languages were ok :) even while I was very bad in them I did like them. And I did have them till the end (though only 1, not 1,2). But history, argh, I was so happy I could stop with that subject after my third year

no, history :cool: although my teacher is SO boring :rolleyes: but it's difficult to make history boring for me :)

Nymeria
06-29-2005, 07:26 PM
no, history :cool: although my teacher is SO boring :rolleyes: but it's difficult to make history boring for me :)
I had too many teachers in only 3 years :p I think I have had 4 or 5 History teachers :eek: As usual I did like the one the others dislike and I did dislike the one the others did like :rolleyes:

RogiNie
06-29-2005, 07:39 PM
I had too many teachers in only 3 years :p I think I have had 4 or 5 History teachers :eek: As usual I did like the one the others dislike and I did dislike the one the others did like :rolleyes:

:lol: the history teachter that i have is either very liked or very hated :p some people think he's great and funny and the others think (like me) that he's boring and has no sense of humor ;)

Shabazza
06-29-2005, 08:23 PM
history was one my favorite, too and I had a great teacher :yeah:
languages, philisophie, sports and physics, all those were quite fun :cool:
Though they're related I didn't like Biology (had a 3), but was really good in chemistry (1) :shrug:
ah and hi btw. :wavey: ;)

ste
06-29-2005, 08:38 PM
:lol: maybe we are, but did they take me away and did send me to Holland :( :p

yeah and then they told you that you're already a bit older... such an unfair live :devil:

Stevens Point
06-29-2005, 09:02 PM
Hoi ste!! :wavey: Enjoying your time there? Thanks for the reputation you gave me!! I want to add Yvo Fanclub in my sig, but then I have to sacrifice some, and it is hard for me to pick what to omit.... Maybe I had those composers long enough, so I could delete some of them,,,, but it is hard for me to do that! Mmmmmm..... I think about it....

ste
06-29-2005, 09:19 PM
probably :o if it will be the same irl the others will get mad of us :p

they shouldn't :p

ste
06-29-2005, 09:31 PM
just write him: "suk told me you want the pics I took" :p

then he would think I am too crazy to be true..:p

ste
06-29-2005, 09:33 PM
wow you did read back quite fast! :worship: Glad you are back :bounce: and of course I can't wait for your report now. :bounce:

I am sure we will continue posting a lot now you are back :yeah:

okay I began to write the report but I didn't finish till now - will try to finish it tomorrow before I have to leave for my "party" where we will get the result of our exams....

ste
06-29-2005, 09:38 PM
Hoi ste!! :wavey: Enjoying your time there? Thanks for the reputation you gave me!! I want to add Yvo Fanclub in my sig, but then I have to sacrifice some, and it is hard for me to pick what to omit.... Maybe I had those composers long enough, so I could delete some of them,,,, but it is hard for me to do that! Mmmmmm..... I think about it....

Hey Steven - you're welcome!!

perhaps you can just resize the sig to size 1 or delete some smileys then you can add the Yvo-fanclub..:p

SUKTUEN
06-30-2005, 02:11 AM
Hi

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 06:43 AM
history was one my favorite, too and I had a great teacher :yeah:
languages, philisophie, sports and physics, all those were quite fun :cool:
Though they're related I didn't like Biology (had a 3), but was really good in chemistry (1) :shrug:
ah and hi btw. :wavey: ;)

Chemistry is a lot more fun than biology. Though I did have better marks for biology. But the average was a lot better for biology, I often was the best of the class with chemistry, while I didn't even have a very good mark

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 06:44 AM
yeah and then they told you that you're already a bit older... such an unfair live :devil:

So I am not 20 yet? :cool: Wow that is great news!

ste
06-30-2005, 09:50 AM
So I am not 20 yet? :cool: Wow that is great news!

who knows if they didn't create 2 different birthcertificates...:confused:

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 10:38 AM
who knows if they didn't create 2 different birthcertificates...:confused:

It would be nice if I was not yet 20, on the other hand I do like it I got my b'day in winter...

Yasmine
06-30-2005, 12:37 PM
:wavey: everyone! how's life for all of you? :p :devil:

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 12:46 PM
Hi Yasmine :wavey: life is busy here |-) I am looking forward till my holiday starts, I am so tired! But still 2 busy weeks left.
How are you? :)

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 12:47 PM
btw. Who are you going to cheer for? Roger or Lleyton?

Yasmine
06-30-2005, 12:58 PM
btw. Who are you going to cheer for? Roger or Lleyton?
I don't know!!!! :shrug: I really want either of them to win seriously! :sad:
Roger to shut people's faces up and Lleyton because it would be nice of him to win a last GS before Baby comes and he gets distracted forever :devil:
In fact I just hope for a good match of tennis and both playing their best, so I won't be dissapointed either way :angel:

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 01:06 PM
Roger to shut people's faces up and Lleyton because it would be nice of him to win a last GS before Baby comes and he gets distracted forever :devil:
In fact I just hope for a good match of tennis and both playing their best, so I won't be dissapointed either way :angel:
Nice way of thinking :) I would say Lleyton really deserves another GStitle a lot, though indeed I also want people to shut up, about all they say about Roger. Of course it is an easy choice for me, coz Lleyton does not really belong to my fave players anymore :p

I also hope for a good match, though I will have to miss it anyway I guess :rolleyes: Maybe I should be ill tomorrow :p

Shabazza
06-30-2005, 01:10 PM
nah I don't think his baby will distract him to much. In fact many sportsmen, had a better carrier after the birth of a child - saying that most of them were women. :p ;)

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 01:12 PM
Stefan :wavey:

Shabazza
06-30-2005, 01:18 PM
:wavey: Yvo - rain delay sucks, I'm bored right now...and can't concentrate on my studies (headaches)

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 01:20 PM
:wavey: Yvo - rain delay sucks, I'm bored right now...and can't concentrate on my studies (headaches)
I am not really following tennis, well when I am at my work (or at school) I usually don't mind rain delays, coz that means I can see more when I am at home :p

I hope you will feel better soon :hug: headaches suck!

Shabazza
06-30-2005, 01:26 PM
thx :hug:
yeah supid cold - probably got it when i was playing a football tourney on saturday and it started to rain, ad some wind and voila, you have a cold 3 days later - timing couldn't been better :rolleyes:

I just hope there will be now rain delays tomorrow.

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 01:33 PM
thx :hug:
yeah supid cold - probably got it when i was playing a football tourney on saturday and it started to rain, ad some wind and voila, you have a cold 3 days later - timing couldn't been better :rolleyes:

I just hope there will be now rain delays tomorrow.

Oh that indeed is a reason to start a cold. Well it is that I did have a cold already otherwise I would probably have gotten one as well on saturday coz I decided to go walking in the rain coz it was too hot inside :p

and I also hope for rain delays tomorrow! But I will have to miss the match anyway I guess, coz I won't be home early (coz I have to travel to Roermond)

Shabazza
06-30-2005, 01:35 PM
But having a cold for a month allready seems strange to me :shrug:

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 01:36 PM
But having a cold for a month allready seems strange to me :shrug:
yes well... that is me :shrug: I often got colds for a very long time.

SUKTUEN
06-30-2005, 04:07 PM
I am very busy this week

Stevens Point
06-30-2005, 04:31 PM
Finally!! :D

ste, I think I did a good job today!! (look at my sig.) But, I do miss those great names....

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 04:34 PM
Great to see this club in your sig Steve! :hug:

Stevens Point
06-30-2005, 04:35 PM
Hey Yvo! :D Thanks for the rep and the message!! I can't visit here often because I am having the last two weeks of the semester, and I am (super) busy in preparing for the exams (:() and the projects I am having... I can't wait to have the summer break!! :)

What are your plans for the summer, ladies and gentlemen??

Stevens Point
06-30-2005, 04:36 PM
Welcome in the club nova!! :wavey:

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 04:38 PM
Hey Yvo! :D Thanks for the rep and the message!! I can't visit here often because I am having the last two weeks of the semester, and I am (super) busy in preparing for the exams (:() and the projects I am having... I can't wait to have the summer break!! :)

same here I can't wait for the summer break, I am so tired :yawn: but about two weeks left I guess, not sure :p

My plans... not doing anything coz otherwise I won't have enough money to go to Switzerland in september :p and maybe workin a bit

Stevens Point
06-30-2005, 04:54 PM
same here I can't wait for the summer break, I am so tired :yawn: but about two weeks left I guess, not sure :p

My plans... not doing anything coz otherwise I won't have enough money to go to Switzerland in september :p and maybe workin a bit
Yes, I am tired as well. But, it is typical for me because I am now facing the end of the school year. I am now playing in a silent film project. We, a small group of musicians, play music with some silent films of Chaplin and co. So many intensive rehearsals this week, and we had 8 hours of rehearsal today. 8 hours a day is not normal for an ensemble rehearsal... Tomorrow we have the first performance. Hopefully we are good... :angel:

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 04:57 PM
Yes, I am tired as well. But, it is typical for me because I am now facing the end of the school year. I am now playing in a silent film project. We, a small group of musicians, play music with some silent films of Chaplin and co. So many intensive rehearsals this week, and we had 8 hours of rehearsal today. 8 hours a day is not normal for an ensemble rehearsal... Tomorrow we have the first performance. Hopefully we are good... :angel:
wow that sounds nice :) What kind of instrument do you play? (you probably told me before, but I forgot :o)

Well for me it is especially coz I got my placement now and I am not used to work 5 days a week

Stevens Point
06-30-2005, 05:07 PM
wow that sounds nice :) What kind of instrument do you play? (you probably told me before, but I forgot :o)

Well for me it is especially coz I got my placement now and I am not used to work 5 days a week
I play trombone. Do you know what that is? In this group, we have a violine, flute, clarinet, horn, trombone (me), piano, and percussion. It will be great, if we play good, but,,,, :o

how are your Spanish people??

Shabazza
06-30-2005, 05:10 PM
Hi both of you :wavey:
I play trombone. Do you know what that is? In this group, we have a violine, flute, clarinet, horn, trombone (me), piano, and percussion. It will be great, if we play good, but,,,, :o

sounds nice - i'm sure you'll play great :yeah:
I think the spanish people left allready :unsure:

Stevens Point
06-30-2005, 05:12 PM
Hey Stefan! I hope we will do good tomorrow. Today was the last rehearsal day, and we still had a number of problems and confusions....

Shabazza
06-30-2005, 05:14 PM

for me not much, have a placement august-september - maybe I'll do a trip with my GF in the last week of july, but it isn't settled yet

Stevens Point
06-30-2005, 05:14 PM
I am going to eat now. I hope I can come back here tonight!!

Shabazza
06-30-2005, 05:17 PM
Hey Stefan! I hope we will do good tomorrow. Today was the last rehearsal day, and we still had a number of problems and confusions....
Well there's a saying , if the "dress rehearsal" don't work the performance will be great...or so - I'm sure you'll do fine. :yeah:

Shabazza
06-30-2005, 05:18 PM
cya :bigwave:

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 05:23 PM

Yes I know what a trombone is :) great instrument. I used to play saxophone, but I did stop a few years ago coz I didn't like to be in the fanfare (is that an english name? :scratch: ) and it was not my own saxophone. I would like to buy an own one once,but I need lots of money for that...

They did leave last saturday, I kinda miss them, coz we had so much fun. Though I had a laugh when I said goodbye to them last saturday. I travelled with them to the trainsation of Eindhoven. There we had to go with a different train. So I just said goodbye to all of them and walked down the stairs (I had to go to another platform) but when i was downstairs one of the two nice guys (the one who didn't speak English) did call me back and said something in Spanish, which did probably mean something as "you can't leave without kissing us" so I did walk up the stairs and there they were all standing in a row :lol: lot of people at the station were laughing at me :p

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 05:23 PM
Hi both of you :wavey:

sounds nice - i'm sure you'll play great :yeah:
I think the spanish people left allready :unsure:

Yep they did :sad: now I am all alone! I got a building of 6 floors for me alone :cool:

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 05:24 PM
see you :wavey:

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 05:24 PM
Stefan :wavey:

Shabazza
06-30-2005, 05:27 PM
Yes I know what a trombone is :) great instrument. I used to play saxophone, but I did stop a few years ago coz I didn't like to be in the fanfare (is that an english name? :scratch: ) and it was not my own saxophone. I would like to buy an own one once,but I need lots of money for that...

They did leave last saturday, I kinda miss them, coz we had so much fun. Though I had a laugh when I said goodbye to them last saturday. I travelled with them to the trainsation of Eindhoven. There we had to go with a different train. So I just said goodbye to all of them and walked down the stairs (I had to go to another platform) but when i was downstairs one of the two nice guys (the one who didn't speak English) did call me back and said something in Spanish, which did probably mean something as "you can't leave without kissing us" so I did walk up the stairs and there they were all standing in a row :lol: lot of people at the station were laughing at me :p
:lol: that's nice - let them laugh ;)

Shabazza
06-30-2005, 05:29 PM
Yep they did :sad: now I am all alone! I got a building of 6 floors for me alone :cool:
huh, not bad ;) - how long does your placement last?

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 05:30 PM
:lol: that's nice - let them laugh ;)

yeah it was kinda funny I had to laugh myself as well :lol:

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 05:30 PM
huh, not bad ;) - how long does your placement last?

Indeed not bad and I got it all for free :cool: it will take till January, so quite a long time left!

Shabazza
06-30-2005, 05:34 PM
Indeed not bad and I got it all for free :cool: it will take till January, so quite a long time left!
wow, still 6 month left - all the time alone in a 6 floors building? ;)

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 05:36 PM
wow, still 6 month left - all the time alone in a 6 floors building? ;)
nah this is just till the summerholiday starts and maybe the first weeks after my holiday as well. Till the students (I am doing my placement on a school) will come back coz they will live here as well

Shabazza
06-30-2005, 05:39 PM
nah this is just till the summerholiday starts and maybe the first weeks after my holiday as well. Till the students (I am doing my placement on a school) will come back coz they will live here as well
ah, thought so - would be weird other way ;) - well I'll leave aswell - time to get some food :) - see you later :wavey:

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 05:40 PM
ah, thought so - would be weird other way ;) - well I'll leave aswell - time to get some food :) - see you later :wavey:
see you :wavey:

RogiNie
06-30-2005, 06:25 PM
:wavey:

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 06:27 PM
Hey Nienke :bounce: How are you? :)

RogiNie
06-30-2005, 06:35 PM
hi Yvo :hug: I'm fine :) how are you? hope you're not too busy anymore.. ;)

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 06:37 PM
I am quite fine :) hope I won't have a too busy day tomorrow and that there will be a lot of rain at wimlbedon, so I won't have to miss the match of Roger :p

RogiNie
06-30-2005, 06:45 PM
I hope it for you too ;) I hoped friday that there was a lot of rain, because I couldn't watch his match then and it happened and the match was played on saturday and I could see the match! hopefully for you it'll happen again ;)

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 06:57 PM
oh if it would be on saturday it would even be better! As long as the final is on sunday coz I won't be able to watch monday :p

RogiNie
06-30-2005, 07:02 PM
but I probably won't be able to see the final on sunday :sad:.. that's the problem!

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 07:05 PM
but I probably won't be able to see the final on sunday :sad:.. that's the problem!
oh that is sad :sad: how come? :hug:

RogiNie
06-30-2005, 07:10 PM
oh that is sad :sad: how come? :hug:

my aunt's anniversary :rolleyes: just as on the day of the final of RG :rolleyes: only an other aunt :p

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 07:22 PM
my aunt's anniversary :rolleyes: just as on the day of the final of RG :rolleyes: only an other aunt :p

If Roger would play the final Iw ould say no I think. I really wouldn't like to miss the final! :o

RogiNie
06-30-2005, 07:30 PM
no, me neither, but I really cannot stay away, especially not because also my cousins celebrate their passings (slagen??).. so I'll hope to watch a bit there, and i'll record it.. as long as roger will play the final of course ;)

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 07:32 PM
no, me neither, but I really cannot stay away, especially not because also my cousins celebrate their passings (slagen??).. so I'll hope to watch a bit there, and i'll record it.. as long as roger will play the final of course ;)
yeah recording helps... I did have to miss last years final, but my hostfamily did tape it for me so I could watch it a few days later.

RogiNie
06-30-2005, 07:35 PM
yeah recording helps... I did have to miss last years final, but my hostfamily did tape it for me so I could watch it a few days later.

yeah, that'll be the only solution.. but it's never as fun as watching it life ;)

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 07:41 PM
yeah, that'll be the only solution.. but it's never as fun as watching it life ;)
that is true, though I have to be fair last year I had no idea what the result was when I did watch the tape, so I was still very excited of what was happening :p

RogiNie
06-30-2005, 07:50 PM
that is true, though I have to be fair last year I had no idea what the result was when I did watch the tape, so I was still very excited of what was happening :p

but I'll never be able to do that, I want to know the result immediately!

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 07:52 PM
but I'll never be able to do that, I want to know the result immediately!
yeah me too, but what helped me is that I was in Australia :p

RogiNie
06-30-2005, 07:57 PM
yeah me too, but what helped me is that I was in Australia :p

yeah, that's an advantage, but I'm in good old holland :p

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 07:59 PM
yeah, that's an advantage, but I'm in good old holland :p
:lol: would be nice to fly to australia for an aunt's birthday :p

RogiNie
06-30-2005, 08:04 PM
:lol: would be nice to fly to australia for an aunt's birthday :p
yeah :lol: but not very practical as she doesn't live there :p

RogiNie
06-30-2005, 08:06 PM
I'm off :wavey:

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 08:07 PM
yeah :lol: but not very practical as she doesn't live there :p
:rolls:

Nymeria
06-30-2005, 08:08 PM
I'm off :wavey:
goh what a surprise :p bye :wavey:

Nathy
06-30-2005, 09:12 PM
Hi everyone (even if nobody's here anymore :unsure: )! I read all back but I won't reply to single posts...

@Steve: my only plan is: I will go on holiday in Ireland for a week :bounce: (a dream....)

I had 2 wonderful days (even if I don't feel good because of the sun... "Insolation"... but tomorrow hope I will be better..) and I am not single anymore :bounce: Yup I have my BF! He's great, hope this will last!!!

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 06:43 AM
I had 2 wonderful days (even if I don't feel good because of the sun... "Insolation"... but tomorrow hope I will be better..) and I am not single anymore :bounce: Yup I have my BF! He's great, hope this will last!!!

Wow that is great Nathy! Glad you had great days :hug:

ste
07-01-2005, 07:42 AM
Finally!! :D

ste, I think I did a good job today!! (look at my sig.) But, I do miss those great names....

oh wonderful Steven :hug:

you can change from time to time and add some great names...:lol:

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 07:51 AM
you can change from time to time and add some great names...:lol:

so you can change a sig from time to time? I change it like almost every day :o

ste
07-01-2005, 07:55 AM
Hi everyone (even if nobody's here anymore :unsure: )! I read all back but I won't reply to single posts...

@Steve: my only plan is: I will go on holiday in Ireland for a week :bounce: (a dream....)

wow wonderful Nathy you deserves it :hug:

ste
07-01-2005, 07:56 AM
so you can change a sig from time to time? I change it like almost every day :o

you're not Steven my dear :hug:

ste
07-01-2005, 07:57 AM
@Shabazza - die Reise war nicht sonderlich toll aber der Match und die Atmosphäre :p danke für den "rep" :hug::hug::hug:
hoffe es geht dir wieder besser!! :smooch:

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 07:59 AM
:wavey: Steffi, how are you? :)

Yasmine
07-01-2005, 08:34 AM
:wavey: Girls! Good to be all here at once for a change;)

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 08:40 AM
Hi Yasmine :wavey: How are you? :)

Yasmine
07-01-2005, 08:57 AM
I'm fine and you? is the Yvo fan club growing? :devil:

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 09:01 AM
I am ok :) a bit tired, very hungry, but ok. Hope I can go home early today, but probably not

Yasmine
07-01-2005, 09:03 AM
how do I add my Fan club number in my sig please:p

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 09:05 AM
how do I add my Fan club number in my sig please:p
well you know your number, you know how to change your sig so I guess you can solve that problem yourself :p

Yasmine
07-01-2005, 09:09 AM
well you know your number, you know how to change your sig so I guess you can solve that problem yourself :p
uhm most people put a link to the thread... and that's what I dunno how to do :devil:

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 09:11 AM
uhm most people put a link to the thread... and that's what I dunno how to do :devil:
Then how did you get the link to the federer express? :p

Yasmine
07-01-2005, 09:17 AM
Then how did you get the link to the federer express? :p
Yvo I'm in a lazy mode so either you help me rather than ask thousands of questions either I won't put it in my sig :devil:

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 09:18 AM
Yvo I'm in a lazy mode so either you help me rather than ask thousands of questions either I won't put it in my sig :devil:

Sorry I like asking questions :p Lemme find the threadnumber so you can copy it :p

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 09:19 AM
quote this post and copy the link:

***L'Yvo-fanclub***

Yasmine
07-01-2005, 09:22 AM
quote this post and copy the link:

***L'Yvo-fanclub***
Alright, doing it now;) thanks :hug:

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 09:23 AM
Alright, doing it now;) thanks :hug:
you're welcome :hatoff: it's worth it, another link to my fanclub :p

Yasmine
07-01-2005, 09:25 AM
there is that better now? :devil: :D

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 09:27 AM
great sig :yeah: though coz the screen is smaller with this commercials at the right side it would probably look beter ef you would put "and member #3...." all on a 2nd line and not just 'fanclub' :p

Yasmine
07-01-2005, 10:24 AM
great sig :yeah: though coz the screen is smaller with this commercials at the right side it would probably look beter ef you would put "and member #3...." all on a 2nd line and not just 'fanclub' :p
Actually I thought I had done that but obviously not :devil: :cool: *going to change sig once more*

Shabazza
07-01-2005, 10:35 AM

That's great news. :) Is he the one who came to visit you?!

Shabazza
07-01-2005, 10:39 AM
@Shabazza - die Reise war nicht sonderlich toll aber der Match und die Atmosphäre :p danke für den "rep" :hug::hug::hug:
hoffe es geht dir wieder besser!! :smooch:
:hug:
ja das schlimmste ist überstanden, kein Fieber und keine Kopfschmerzen mehr :)
wollte eigentlich noch mehr in die rep schreiben, habe aber dummerweise auf Enter gedrückt um die Zeile zu wechseln :o ;)

Shabazza
07-01-2005, 10:43 AM
most of you have changed their sig :cool: - maybe I should do the same, but I lack of inspiration right now :o - guess I'll do it over the WE

ste
07-01-2005, 05:07 PM
:wavey: Steffi, how are you? :)

I am fine! but I have a lot do to atm...

got my results yesterday :bounce:

hope to finish the report soon!!

my pics are available now...

here's the link:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y163/steffi_85/

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 05:09 PM
most of you have changed their sig :cool: - maybe I should do the same, but I lack of inspiration right now :o - guess I'll do it over the WE
you don't have to when others do :hug:

ste
07-01-2005, 05:10 PM
:hug:
ja das schlimmste ist überstanden, kein Fieber und keine Kopfschmerzen mehr :)
wollte eigentlich noch mehr in die rep schreiben, habe aber dummerweise auf Enter gedrückt um die Zeile zu wechseln :o ;)

dann schreib hier :p - ist mir auch schon passiert...habe auch schon leere geschickt :lol:

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 05:11 PM
I am fine! but I have a lot do to atm...

got my results yesterday :bounce:

hope to finish the report soon!!

my pics are available now...

here's the link:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y163/steffi_85/

Seeing the bounce i guess the results were good! :hug:

I just finished looking at the pics just before I did see the link here :p

ste
07-01-2005, 05:12 PM

you should really do that :)...

I added two quotes of you... :angel: how does that feel??

ste
07-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Seeing the bounce i guess the results were good! :hug:

I just finished looking at the pics just before I did see the link here :p

:lol: you should have take that as a secret...YVO!!! :p

yeah they were good - I am happy!!!

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 05:17 PM
:lol: you should have take that as a secret...YVO!!! :p

yeah they were good - I am happy!!!
I can edit my post if you want :angel: *feels bad* :p

Congrats :hug:

I did get my last results last week, they were not as bad as expected. But still I did fail. (this were the groupresults of the group I told you about, the one I had lots of fights with) But I might be lucky and have passed the subject coz my individual results were quite good

SUKTUEN
07-01-2005, 05:18 PM
I need a job :sad: :sad: :sad:

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 05:18 PM
:lol: it is strange to see vCash under my postttotal, usually I bet my money as soon as I get it, but I wanna wait till I can put it on Roger, but of course we have to know his opponent for that!

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 05:19 PM
I need a job :sad: :sad: :sad:
:hug: so do I :shrug:

SUKTUEN
07-01-2005, 05:28 PM
Pray for me please

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 05:30 PM
sorry I never pray, but I will hope you can find a job :)

SUKTUEN
07-01-2005, 05:52 PM
why can not pray ?

Yasmine
07-01-2005, 05:53 PM
Well you usually pray if you have some sort of faith or religion;) so if you don't there are other ways of wishing people well :angel:

SUKTUEN
07-01-2005, 05:57 PM
Oh!!I understand now

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 06:10 PM
Well you usually pray if you have some sort of faith or religion;) so if you don't there are other ways of wishing people well :angel:

Yep that's what I mean :)

Nathy
07-01-2005, 08:31 PM
That's great news. :) Is he the one who came to visit you?!

:wavey: yes he is the one who came :bounce:

Nathy
07-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Hi all :wavey:

@ste: congrats for your results and I am going right now to see your pics :bounce:

Btw I have a question for you: how come you do to become a member of "the supporters of the Swiss DC team"?

A huge :hug: to all of you

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 08:59 PM
Nienke, I did put the pic I told you about on my laptop so I can send it whenever I chat with you!

Nathy
07-01-2005, 09:17 PM
Ste your pics are reaaaaaaaally nice :bounce: Thanks for sharing! Wow my God I envy you having seen Rogi in his home garden! You're so lucky :hug:

ste
07-01-2005, 09:23 PM
Hi all :wavey:

@ste: congrats for your results and I am going right now to see your pics :bounce:

Btw I have a question for you: how come you do to become a member of "the supporters of the Swiss DC team"?

A huge :hug: to all of you

thx Nathy :hug:

that's very easy - you just have to go to the Swiss-DC-site...www.mytennis.ch If I am not wrong... then you can fill in a form and soon you'll get a member.. it will cost you 50 swiss francs a year and you're allowed to sit in the supporter section of the Swiss team... just read which other advantages you'll get if you're member!!

hope that helps! otherwise just ask!

ste
07-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Ste your pics are reaaaaaaaally nice :bounce: Thanks for sharing! Wow my God I envy you having seen Rogi in his home garden! You're so lucky :hug:

I'd love have taken my sis digicam then I'd have done sooo many pics... but now with my normal one I didn't wanted to do so many pics which I have to pay for... will buy a digicam to go to basel in October... then I will be there a whole week and will try to do hundreds of pics...:p

ste
07-01-2005, 09:27 PM
btw. nice new avy miss Carnilmo..:yeah:

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 09:29 PM

Thank you :) :hug:

Nymeria
07-01-2005, 09:30 PM
... will buy a digicam to go to basel in October... then I will be there a whole week and will try to do hundreds of pics...:p
yeah with a digicam I always take a lot more pics. Usually around 200 a day or something, depends on who plays of course! If my parents allow me I will bring their digicam to Switzerland :)

Nathy
07-01-2005, 09:52 PM
thx Nathy :hug:

that's very easy - you just have to go to the Swiss-DC-site...www.mytennis.ch If I am not wrong... then you can fill in a form and soon you'll get a member.. it will cost you 50 swiss francs a year and you're allowed to sit in the supporter section of the Swiss team... just read which other advantages you'll get if you're member!!

hope that helps! otherwise just ask!

:bounce: thank you! I have to post it today (Saturday) so that it will be for September already :woohoo:

You rule miss! Thank you :hug:

Nathy
07-01-2005, 09:53 PM
I'd love have taken my sis digicam then I'd have done sooo many pics... but now with my normal one I didn't wanted to do so many pics which I have to pay for... will buy a digicam to go to basel in October... then I will be there a whole week and will try to do hundreds of pics...:p

Yes, yes, please do so :bounce:

Nathy
07-01-2005, 09:54 PM

I got the meaning for "ilmo" but what's left.. I really don't get it :shrug: :confused:

Nathy
07-01-2005, 09:56 PM
yeah with a digicam I always take a lot more pics. Usually around 200 a day or something, depends on who plays of course!

:lol: So do I! With a digicam I can't stop taking pics!

If my parents allow me I will bring their digicam to Switzerland :)

Yay! Hope they will :bounce:

ste
07-01-2005, 10:47 PM
once again before I start my report: thx to all of you that you prayed and hoped for me to get tickets for Center Court! Was great to read back all these nice comments!!! :hug::hug::hug:

okay where do I have to start... will tell you every little detail I remember hope you won't fall asleep after some sentences :p

On Sunday at 10.55 we left Zürich airport and flew to London Heathrow! I have never been to London till last week! First we took the underground to go to our hotel (it was quite near to the Tennis club 6 stations away if I am right) there we stored our lagguage and left to visit the Tennis club just that we would already know a bit where we have to go in and when we should leave that we won't be too late or so.... I have to say that we have been really glad that we did that before because otherwise we would have some big problems on Monday :lol:
We arrived at the station and there we really felt "at home" already because like you've perhaps already seen, it looks like a grass court... :angel:
We went by feet in the direction to the tennis club and then we passed so many people who were sitting on the pavement and were queuing to get tickets for monday... I always heard of them but seeing those live is quite amusing... It was really hot and sunny on this Sunday so I think it shouldn't be a huge problem to sleep there on the pavement in a tent... but if it would have rained like the days before or last year then I wouldn't have slept there for anything...perhaps also if I'd get tickets for CC...:lol:

We had a little map where we could see the whole area of the tennis club who is quite big with all these courts and training courts etc..!
But we still had to ask a man who was there looking that no one will leave the queue where we have to go if we'd like to reach the gate we should be on Monday morning to meet Doris' friend who would give us the tickets...
The man explained us where we should go and we did how he'd said... but after a while we hadn't any clue where we were and in which direction we have to go.. then we finally asked some elderly people and they helped us to find the way back so that we finally reached the Tennis club... the man wanted to tell us the shortest way but I don't know what he thought that we were suddenly lost in a totally false road...:lol:
We had much fun but it was so damn hot and we had walked sooo long that we've been happy to reach the gate where we should be on Monday morning!
The whole day Doris wrote with her friend who wanted to organise us CC tickets instead of the tickets for Court No. 1 she first wanted to give us... then after we've left the Tennis club and we were back in the hotel everything looked wonderful so that we really should have the chance to get tickets for CC already from the beginning... we went to bed and really hoped we will get those CC tickets!
Early in the morning we already left the hotel to go to the Tennis club because we said that we perhaps already can try to swap our tickets with someone who wants to see Mauresmo or Sharapowa... if we won't get the CC tickets... when we arrived there the friend called Doris and said that she can't say if she will get the tickets or not she first have to wait till the man who would have been offered these CC tickets will arrive so that she can ask him if he won't rather see Sharapowa instead of hewitt and Davenport!
So we only could sit down in front of the gate which opened at 10 am (we've been there already on 8.30 :p) and wait till we get the news that he agrees to swap the tickets....
then at around 10 am the friend phoned her to say that he hadn't arrived till then and that she will now come to give us the Court No. 1 tickets so that we can enter the club and already go and visit some matches... and that she will suddenly phone us if he will arrive so that we can meet him to change the tickets...
So we entered the Club - everything was in the colors green and lilac - the first thing we did was buying a Wimbledon book :lol: it was really expensive but we said that we can't leave Wimby without at least have bought a magazine :)
Then we knew that Roger will have a training session at around 12.30 on Court 10 so we decided to go to henman hill first to meet a swiss friend who was already in because she was one of those who queued and we chatted a bit about her experiences on Saturday when she had the chance to go to CC without having tickets... a nice guy let her enter when she asked him to watch some games just because she came from Switzerland and now Roger is playing on CC and she won't get home if she hadn't seen him - The girl told us to try that aswell if we won't get the tickets in time...!But we knew that we would try that just if we really wouldn't have the chance to go in otherwise...

at about 12.15 we left henman hill to go to court 10 to see Roger train... when we arrived there was still Coria training - it's always nice to watch him during training session because he loves to have fun... he joked and laughed quite much there..! then suddenly the one and only Roger arrived! :bounce:
we were sitting on the benches at the side of the court and watched how he trained with Tony Roche - they first hit balls from the baseline to get warm and then Tony made Roger run a bit, he had to serve and hit volleys and then Roche tried to serve hard... was funny to watch because he "screamed" like Maria Sharapowa..:lol: he wasn't at the baseline to serve he was at least a meter in the court already.. so that he could serve hard that Roger had more difficulties... but Roger got them all and hit some wonderful "winners" where aswell Roche had to clap... they had much fun there...! then at the end they played some games against each other... but Roche didn't really had a chance against Roger... he hit so wonderful longliners or also volleys that Roche hadn't any chance to reach them...:)
When Roger left the training court after an hour we also left to go and see at least some games from the Mauresmo match on Court No. 1 - we said that even if we won't really be interested in Sharapowa or Roddick we'd like to go and have a look at the seats we would have had (or we had them but we'd love to have CC tickets..) so we went in on Court No. 1 - and we suddenly realised that firstly our seats would have been wonderful and secondly the court was amazing... we loved it straight away... the green grass and the creative look of the stadium was impressive... there were 3 levels so you didn't have the problems that someone in front of you would be too big so you won't have the chance to see something :angel:
It was great really - so we watched the rest of the Mauresmo match and then we left again because we didn't really wanted to watch Miss "screaming" :lol:

okay will post that already.. because I can't write all in one post!

ste
07-01-2005, 10:47 PM
Thank you :) :hug:

you're welcome!!:hug::smooch:

ste
07-01-2005, 10:48 PM
yeah with a digicam I always take a lot more pics. Usually around 200 a day or something, depends on who plays of course! If my parents allow me I will bring their digicam to Switzerland :)

till then I should have my own one aswell... so that we can take soooo many pics of Milo and Co...:lol:
that we finally can create an album :lol:

ste
07-01-2005, 10:50 PM
:bounce: thank you! I have to post it today (Saturday) so that it will be for September already :woohoo:

You rule miss! Thank you :hug:

hmm I don't know if that will be early enough for September Nathy...:eek:

ste
07-01-2005, 10:50 PM
Yes, yes, please do so :bounce:

I will for sure... then I will upload them and you can see everything...:)

Nathy
07-01-2005, 11:04 PM
hmm I don't know if that will be early enough for September Nathy...:eek:

Luckily it will! I was so astonished as you are! it is said that if you send the form before the 4th July and pay before the 6th, you will be considered a member of the supporters for the DC tie in September :woohoo: :banana:

Nathy
07-01-2005, 11:06 PM
I will for sure... then I will upload them and you can see everything...:)

You really rule miss! I want to give you a rep but this damn fu***** rule of "spreading reputation around" is getting my mad :fiery:

As well goes for Stefan, I have to wait to rep you back

The problem is that I don't know who to give a rep atm :sad:

ste
07-01-2005, 11:16 PM
second part !

... We left Court No. 1 and walked through the whole area to see who was playing on the different courts and from time to time we waited a bit to see some points...
...then suddenly the friend called again that this man won't change because he has some connections to Australia and he wants to watch the whole match of Hewitt and then he will stay on CC... we were really down.. because there we realised that our chance to go on CC was really little now...:rolleyes:
The friend did everything to help us... she tried to get 2 tickets from others but noone had free ones... so she told us that this man will have a meeting at around 6pm so that we will for sure get these tickets at 6pm... but we feared that Roger would already have started and we both wanted to see the entirely match... so that wasn't really a relief!
we went from court to court but in a way we didn't really enjoy the tennis becasue these CC tickets were always on our mind...!
then suddenly she phoned again to tell us that we should go to Court No. 1 again because she heard that this man will now go there aswell to see some points of Sharapowa.. so went in again but next to us noone was sitting (this man got the tickets from the same company that's why he would have sat next to us) he didn't come and so we left again.. really depressed now because we already thought that we won't see Roger live and that we would have to watch the match on henman hill...!!
then suddenly the swiss girl called us because she needn't money (we've been on the way to queue to get resale tickets - these are tickets which people give back who leave earlier and wich are once again selled) so we first have to go to her and give her money before we could go back to the queue and when we got back this queue was sooooooooooo long that we knew that we would never get these tickets if that man won't soon leave the CC and hand us the tickets....!!
But we said that we won't give up and that we hope that Lindsay and Kim will play quite a long time against each other so that Roger won't began before 6pm... then at around 5pm Linday leaded in the 2nd set with 3-1 or so.. and we thought: oh no now it is over - we won't see the whole match of Roger!! then some minutes later Kim realised a rebreak and our hope was back... while we're standing in the queue we talked to each other and followed the scores of Roddick-Coria and Kim-Lindsay... it was awful because we were there in Wimby with Court No. 1 tickets but the only thing we wanted was CC tickets... so we stood there in the queue we couldn't see any live tennis... but Roger was much more important to us than a Roddick-Coria match..!!!
We were so happy when Kim won the second set so that we once again had some more time till Roger would play on CC - then suddenly after the match of Lindsay and Kim was finished (it was about 6.20pm) the friend phoned us again - and asked where exactly we were in the queue - Doris stepped out of the queue and someone tipped her on the shoulder it was the friend and she said to us - hurry up and follow me... so we ran all way down to CC there were so many people around that we hardly found a way but finally we reached the CC-building we entered and she brought us to the right entrance...there she said - here you have the tickets and now much fun and see you soon again... - we got in sat down and the umpire said "a minute left" we looked at each other and had to laugh because we were so happy to be in at time.. so that we finally could see the match we went to Wimby for.. on the CC - I don't know how many people have been on the 2 courts on the same day without paying a ticket :p

I just can tell you that despite this "ticket-horror" the whole trip was great- Roger played wonderful and also the atmosphere at such a GS is just something everyone should see once!!
It's a pity if you have tickets for the wrong Court but all in all you can see wonderful matches...(if you aren't interested so much in just one match like we were :p)
Wimby is very expensive but I think just to be there once is really worth it - I've been there now but I think I'd love to go back once again and to see some more matches :p - no matter if Roger will play in it or not..!

ste
07-01-2005, 11:18 PM
Luckily it will! I was so astonished as you are! it is said that if you send the form before the 4th July and pay before the 6th, you will be considered a member of the supporters for the DC tie in September :woohoo: :banana:

oh wonderful then!!
so we should meet each other there... a real Yvo-fanclub meeting!!
Wow so great :bounce::bounce::bounce:

ste
07-01-2005, 11:20 PM
You really rule miss! I want to give you a rep but this damn fu***** rule of "spreading reputation around" is getting my mad :fiery:

As well goes for Stefan, I have to wait to rep you back

The problem is that I don't know who to give a rep atm :sad:

:hug: thx Nathy!!

just go in the "who was the last poster who have goodrepped you-thread" and then rep the last poster there... no matter who it is... :p

Nathy
07-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Woooooooooooooooow! What a report you offered us ste!! I read it all from the first to the last line!! Quite "unforgetable" what happened to you (even if without it, going to wimby is unforgetable itself) !!

:hug: ste!! Thanks so much for all you wrote and so glad you finally could go on the CC! We really wanted this to happen for you! You deserved it! :worship:

Nathy
07-01-2005, 11:34 PM
oh wonderful then!!
so we should meet each other there... a real Yvo-fanclub meeting!!
Wow so great :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Yessssss qill be sooo nice :bounce:

Can't wait to be tomorrow (well.. later :p ) to go to the post office and send this form :woohoo:

Nathy
07-01-2005, 11:35 PM
:hug: thx Nathy!!

just go in the "who was the last poster who have goodrepped you-thread" and then rep the last poster there... no matter who it is... :p

You're welcome :hug:

:lol: I am desperated so I will go in this thread right now :p

ste
07-01-2005, 11:36 PM
Woooooooooooooooow! What a report you offered us ste!! I read it all from the first to the last line!! Quite "unforgetable" what happened to you (even if without it, going to wimby is unforgetable itself) !!

:hug: ste!! Thanks so much for all you wrote and so glad you finally could go on the CC! We really wanted this to happen for you! You deserved it! :worship:

I promised I will do it - so I keep my promise - esp. for all my dear friends here :hug:

glad you like it!

ste
07-01-2005, 11:37 PM
Yessssss qill be sooo nice :bounce:

Can't wait to be tomorrow (well.. later :p ) to go to the post office and send this form :woohoo:

you've to send it A-post!!

so then you are also allowed to go to the Apero :bounce::bounce: hopefully Milo will be there aswel..:banana:

ste
07-01-2005, 11:38 PM
You're welcome :hug:

:lol: I am desperated so I will go in this thread right now :p

okay do that - you can post there to thank everyone who gave you reps so far... how many points do you have btw?? reppoints I mean? you can see the total on top of the last rep.. or a bit higher...

Nathy
07-01-2005, 11:49 PM
I promised I will do it - so I keep my promise - esp. for all my dear friends here :hug:

glad you like it!

Keeping your promises is :worship: It isn't always easy to keep them!

Oh yeah I liked it! And in details so that we can even "feel" your report, it is really great :hug:

Nathy
07-01-2005, 11:51 PM
you've to send it A-post!!

so then you are also allowed to go to the Apero :bounce::bounce: hopefully Milo will be there aswel..:banana:

Yeah I will for sure! I want it to go as fast as possible!!

Yeah I hope Milo will be there for this tie! Coz Roger will be no.1 and Stan no.2 won't they? So Milo will be "sparring partner"? I really hope so! I really want to see him :bounce:

Nathy
07-01-2005, 11:54 PM
okay do that - you can post there to thank everyone who gave you reps so far... how many points do you have btw?? reppoints I mean? you can see the total on top of the last rep.. or a bit higher...

I already repped 5 ppl (2 in this thread)...

I have 11.542.249 points total and you?