Llodra Finally wins a singles match beats Quallie [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Llodra Finally wins a singles match beats Quallie

azza
06-13-2005, 01:59 PM
Llodra beat Quallie Dennis Gremelmayr 6-2 3-6 7-6(2)

finally :D

Viveletennis
06-13-2005, 04:00 PM
Congratulations Micka !
:worship: (Enfin ! )

Neely
06-13-2005, 04:31 PM
well done for Llodra!

that would have been a big upset and shame for Llodra; the defending champ ousted by a 300 somewhere ranked player who hardly has any experience on grass

Cervantes
06-13-2005, 07:52 PM
I was at the tournament today and I saw the last couple of games of this match. Llodra wasn't playing very well, even got down a mini-break in the tb but in the end Gremelmayr made too many mistakes. I wasn't really impressed by Llodra's play and I suspect he will lose in his next match if he doesn't improve.

They put him on one of the smaller courts (court 3 I believe) and there really wasn't much atmosphere, which was a shame given he's still defending champion. I did see a couple of the other French players supporting him (PHM for one I recognized), which I thought was nice.

delsa
06-13-2005, 09:30 PM
I did see a couple of the other French players supporting him (PHM for one I recognized), which I thought was nice.
Maybe that's because he's his next round opponent :p ...No. Just kidding. They're good friends... ;)