Why does Tommy's website suck so much at the moment? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Why does Tommy's website suck so much at the moment?

Jogy
06-12-2005, 10:51 PM
Unbelievable!

I'm ashamed, but he is having one of the most bad homepages of all players. Not updated, crap outfit, crap forum. Everything crappy! :(

Oh nooooooo Tommy!

You should have enough money for going to people who understanding to make a good homepage! :(

please get it better soon!

www.tommyhaas.com

really very bad at the moment :o :o

Latest news on page from US men claycourt champinoships! :retard:

:( :o

:sad:

tom&ni
06-13-2005, 01:18 AM
If he only kept it updated, then maybe... :rolleyes: At first it seemed cool, but now it's like it's a little boring to me... Keep it updated babe!! We want to know how you're doing these days... ;)

Fee
06-13-2005, 06:13 AM
The German site is updated more often than the English site, but even so he hasn't added pictures since last year (and I offered to give him my Indian Wells pictures for nothing) and there is no news/results/schedule page. I wish I had more time on my hands, I would do a fan site for him even better than my current site, but I just can't do it right now.

I♥PsY@Mus!c
06-13-2005, 08:11 AM
Maybe they guys are getting to be popular,so they think some fans do in their fan sites? :shrug: My butt's Tommy website also hasn't been updated his news pix and he hasn't replied the new questions for a long time. :o You are right,the webmaster should update the new one and the butt should reply at least a little bit questions about four times a year. ;)

Jogy
06-17-2005, 11:25 AM
I know I was much too angry last time writing here about this topic. I know we have no right that players have good websites. I think it only would be nice if Tommy would have something better than last ifnormation from Houston and total crap outfit on his page :sad:

Fee, if you go to German and English page of Tommy both information are same old from Houston. But before you were right because he often writed more often and more information on German page. But now he nothing writes anymore for both languages :sobbing:

Tommy'sGF
06-27-2005, 03:51 AM
you could visit my fan forum.. at least we have more recent news and pics

Jogy
07-02-2005, 03:01 PM
you could visit my fan forum.. at least we have more recent news and pics
thanks for inviting, I will visite it soon! :wavey:

Fee
08-06-2005, 12:18 AM
Well, Tommy has debuted his new website, but its still not updated. There is no news about his withdrawal from the Montreal Masters.