Jez's Tour of the 10Tele.com Open - Day 1 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Jez's Tour of the 10Tele.com Open - Day 1

Horatio Caine
06-11-2005, 09:27 AM
:cool:

Shortly I shall be going out to watch the qualifying and hopefully see some of the main draw players practising.

No disrespect to the players in the qualifying draw, but that is the lowest cut-off I have ever seen :eek: Still, there are some Brits I want to see, and a couple of foreign players too...Vacek etc. I don't think I will recognise too many of the qualifying draw players :o

Definitely not a good day for watching / playing tennis. The sky matches my mood - grey and threatening rain. I celebrated the end of the academic year here at the University of Nottingham (was very happy with exam results among other things...get me!) by doing a tour of the city's bars and clubs...ending up finally in Ocean and clubbing there until 3am (some of you here will know of it). We even had a BBQ at 5am...mad! Suffice to say, although hugely enjoying the evening / early morning, I am now feeling crap - hungover and tired from 3 hours sleep!

Anyway...I'll have a scout around today and see what is going on at the tournament venue... :wavey:

Action Jackson
06-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Jez, check out of the some young Argentine players if you can. There might be some of the MD guys training.

*Ljubica*
06-11-2005, 10:04 AM
Congrats on your exam results Jez :) One of my best friends went to Nottingham University but quite a few years ago now, so Ocean wasn't in existence then. Have a fun day anyway - pity about the weather - it's bright and sunny here in the South, but they say Nottingham's grey clouds will be with us by this afternoon.