THE CARLOS MOYA PROJECT is over now!!! PACKAGE DELIVERED!!! YUPI!!!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

THE CARLOS MOYA PROJECT is over now!!! PACKAGE DELIVERED!!! YUPI!!!!!

Ales_Alessandra
06-10-2005, 04:40 PM
:wavey: Hi!

Well, we finally reached the deadline for this project! Fortunately we had a positive response from the fans and I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everybody involved. :hatoff:
:clap2: :bigclap: Congratulation to all Moya's fans that sent your cards, postcards, letters, draws from all different places in the world.
It has been a pleasure to share this goal with you all!
I think Carlos will definitely appreciate it and in return give us more and more exciting moments on court! At the end that's what we want I guess, that He get well, being happy about himself to make his best in tennis and life. We know that he is a great man with good principles and manners. :)

So, that's it for now! Maybe in the future we will have different projects!

Wish you all the best! :)

Keep tune for all the developments in THE CARLOS MOYA PROJECT!

Nathy
06-10-2005, 06:04 PM
Hi Ales :wavey:

That's an idea yeah... We should consider it and talk about it between fans... But the problem is that I don't now where he's gonna play... I have a friend who's going to the BNP Paribas Open in October (Paris-Bercy) so maybe he could be the link... WHat do you others think about this idea??

Ps: In addition it's a good excuse to have a nice chat with him!

:lol: Well said :p

Jogg
06-10-2005, 10:32 PM
its a good idea for sure
im sure carlos would appreciate it after the year he's had so far

zethand
06-11-2005, 07:11 PM
:) I like it..

Deco
06-12-2005, 11:09 AM
ah cool idea, yeah that's a good idea, hehe I hope he'll write back:angel:

Ales_Alessandra
06-13-2005, 07:28 PM
:mad: I had everything written down and then on the next minute, gone!! :explode: Ok here we go again!
:sad: Well I'm a bit disappointed, I thought that there was gonna be more replies on the topic, but what can we do right? :o
So I posted it at the msn Moya's fan club and one of the girls told me that they have done it before. She said that one of the members gave to Moya the letters in a tournmant. They never had any kind of written answer :awww:. They only know that Carlos, in one of his magazines interviews, said tks to his fans for the support.
When I came out with this idea I didn't expect to have a specific answer, I just wanted to get in touch in some way to let him know who are his supporters and that they are cheering for his best performances and results on court. :unsure: Nathy, I wonder if you have been at RG this year or if you have ever met him and if you still want to do this cause you are the only one with a possible link. Up to now we are 5, :eek: I guess, at the club there is another girl who wants to joy us.
So guys what do you think? :confused: any ideas crossing your minds? :shrug: Can we still carry on? Any help is more than welcome! :yeah:

Many tks! :) Cheers! Ales :wavey:

Deco
06-13-2005, 07:55 PM
Yeah I still think it's a good idea, I don't expect Carlos to write us back, though I will write my adress at the letter;)

I guess my sister (pancakesong) also will write a letter, and maybe some friends want to. I'll ask them

claudine140
06-14-2005, 05:11 AM
is there no one who goes to umag??? i think this is the next tournement where moya will play if his shoulder is ok? than we could post some letters to that person, she or he could print it out and give them to moya

Nathy
06-14-2005, 03:56 PM
Yeah I also thought there would have been more answers :awww:

Nathy, I wonder if you have been at RG this year or if you have ever met him and if you still want to do this cause you are the only one with a possible link

I went to RG this year and saw Charly against Alberto Martin. I only saw the first set and then my friends wanted to leave and to go to see others... So I have never met him personnaly (unfortunately)...

Before the PNB-Paribas Tournament I'll maybe go to the Basel Tournament but only to see the final (it seems to me that Carlos went in Basel the last couple of years but then if he doesn't reach the final this year I won't see him)...

Yeah I still want to do this cause (even if I haven't asked my friend if it wouldn't bother him yet but I think there won't be a problem)! And as Deco I don't expect a written reply (and as Deco I'll write my adress though), all I want is that Charly knows he has some ppl who are with him in these painful moments...

:hug: Take Care Carlitos :hug:

Ales_Alessandra
06-14-2005, 09:21 PM
Oh no Nathy! What a shame! :awww: You were so close!! Ok but next time please don't miss it! For us and for you! You luck girl for sure will have another opportunity! So let's keep our campaign then! At the moment Nathy I think will be your friend or maybe you the link. I can see that Caludine is on board as well that's good! So now we defiantely need to find out in which tournaments he is gonna be for sure and then see if is there anyone of us going there. Claudine also posted the topic at Carlos-moya.net. I'll do the same! Let's cross our fingers to make it works! :rocker:

See ya! let's keep in touch!

Ales! :bigwave:

claudine140
06-15-2005, 07:02 AM
everybody goes to general messages, and vote for the most sexiest spanish player!!!!! nadal and ferrero are before moya!!!! this is not correctly!!! moya must be on top of that list!!

Ales_Alessandra
06-15-2005, 01:37 PM
Is that Vote now? I did it, hopeful he will get his post back! Of course he is the handsome guy in the circuit!
Claudine, tks for address the issue of the letters at Carlos.net, there were nice replies. Should we choose a specific web to discuss it between fans? What do you think?
I guess is not everyone in the same chat. Some of us are in here another ones at carlos net. I don't know, would be better get all together at only one channel.
See ya!

claudine140
06-15-2005, 04:49 PM
ok for me
but which one will we choose?
i know some fans of the msnclub are also visiting this one and the net ...so no matter which one we are choosing everyone is reading the messages!!!! certainly the true moya fans

enqvistfan
06-15-2005, 06:00 PM
Hola,

Sorry, I'm not participating actively to this forum, mainly to the moya.net chatboard, but just wanted to say my opinion about the messages.

I think that if we want to have a lot of messages, we should wait maybe until his birthday (in August) to deliver him the messages. We don't know if he'll be physically good to play in Bastad or in Umag, but I hope so of course.

I think as birthday present, each fan could send from his/her country a postcard, to let Carlos know from which countries he has fans. A real postcard would be better than just printed messages. If you can't send a postcard, you'll send a message by email, it's not a problem.

On this postcard or birthday card, you could write whatever you want to Carlos. For those you want, you can send a picture of you with Carlos with some nice words.

I think it would be great to collect those messages and to deliver him as a booklet.

I have a lot of experience cause through my website dedicated to the Swedish player, Thomas Enqvist, we often send him messages. Last time, was for his birthday in March, we gave the messages to the swedish captain, Mats Wilander and he gave the messages to Thomas, who got the messages for this birthday. Last year, in STockholm, we also give him beautiful pics I took of him, with messages, and a few years ago, when he was injured, I made a booklet with messages. He always appreciated our support and I'm sure that Carlos will appreciate as well.

Well, if we want to have many messages, we have to wait, personnally, I think Umag is too short, or maybe we could just deliver messages through the net (for Umag) just to tell him that we are still here and maybe for his birthday making something better (the postcards and birthday cards) ?
What do U think ?

Personally, the next tournament, I'll attend will be Stockholm and BNP Paribas in Paris.

So, I could organise the whole thing, to arrange the postcards, birthday cards, messages and if someone goes on a tournament during his birthday (don't know which tournament it will be at that time, I haven't checked), I could send him/her the whole thing and this person will deliver Carlos the gift.

I'm going to send the whole project to the webmaster of Moya.net, hope she'll accept to put it on her website and all the informations, if you wish to participate.

Thanks in advance for the fans who would participate to his campain !! Carlos deserves it :) For me, the greatest Spanish player ever !!

Valérie

Deco
06-15-2005, 06:35 PM
when there are concrete plans, and I'm still boycotting, you can PM me

Deco
06-15-2005, 06:38 PM
Hola,

Sorry, I'm not participating actively to this forum, mainly to the moya.net chatboard, but just wanted to say my opinion about the messages.

I think that if we want to have a lot of messages, we should wait maybe until his birthday (in August) to deliver him the messages. We don't know if he'll be physically good to play in Bastad or in Umag, but I hope so of course.

I think as birthday present, each fan could send from his/her country a postcard, to let Carlos know from which countries he has fans. A real postcard would be better than just printed messages. If you can't send a postcard, you'll send a message by email, it's not a problem.

On this postcard or birthday card, you could write whatever you want to Carlos. For those you want, you can send a picture of you with Carlos with some nice words.

I think it would be great to collect those messages and to deliver him as a booklet.

I have a lot of experience cause through my website dedicated to the Swedish player, Thomas Enqvist, we often send him messages. Last time, was for his birthday in March, we gave the messages to the swedish captain, Mats Wilander and he gave the messages to Thomas, who got the messages for this birthday. Last year, in STockholm, we also give him beautiful pics I took of him, with messages, and a few years ago, when he was injured, I made a booklet with messages. He always appreciated our support and I'm sure that Carlos will appreciate as well.

Well, if we want to have many messages, we have to wait, personnally, I think Umag is too short, or maybe we could just deliver messages through the net (for Umag) just to tell him that we are still here and maybe for his birthday making something better (the postcards and birthday cards) ?
What do U think ?

Personally, the next tournament, I'll attend will be Stockholm and BNP Paribas in Paris.

So, I could organise the whole thing, to arrange the postcards, birthday cards, messages and if someone goes on a tournament during his birthday (don't know which tournament it will be at that time, I haven't checked), I could send him/her the whole thing and this person will deliver Carlos the gift.

I'm going to send the whole project to the webmaster of Moya.net, hope she'll accept to put it on her website and all the informations, if you wish to participate.

Thanks in advance for the fans who would participate to his campain !! Carlos deserves it :) For me, the greatest Spanish player ever !!

Valérie

perfect idea!! :yeah:

hvpim
06-15-2005, 09:20 PM
Enqvistfan are you going to stockholm.. where do you live?

Ales_Alessandra
06-15-2005, 09:20 PM
Ok, everyone who is interest in send letters support to Carlos have to go at www.carlos-moya.net where all the details about it are! We will do it! Nathy, deco and all the others you should check it! We will do it!

See ya! :wavey: Ales

Carlita
06-15-2005, 09:55 PM
it would be nice to give our support to Carlos....but HOW would we do this... It's a big thing..... Hope it works.

:hug:Carlos:hug:

Nathy
06-16-2005, 01:21 AM
enqvistfan Your idea about the postcards from where we live is just absolutely lovely! I think it is the best thing coz' he would know that from every part of the world he receives support and hugs when he's not well (and of course also when he is) and so on! I also think that to wait a bit longer isn't bad.. we need time to do this...

Looking forward to having other opinions.

P.S. @enqvistfan: merci de te joindre à nous pour soutenir Carlos :hug: et en passant, j'ai visité ton site sur Enqvist, que j'apprécie, et je le trouve génial vraiment! Keep it up :yeah:

Ales_Alessandra
06-16-2005, 02:08 AM
Yes Nathy! I loved the idea also! I meant at the other post that Val and Claudine are doing this postcards project through the web carlos-moya.net. Just to make sure you go there and get in touch with the girls!
Well I would like to learn french! It's such a beautiful language!
See ya!

Carlita
06-16-2005, 06:13 AM
So we give him a book like Rafa got at RG for his birthday? It's a nice idea. :) Do the people at Vamos Rafa not mind we use that too then?

If all goes well I'll go to Madrid this year...don't know if he plays there, but it's an option. :)

enqvistfan
06-16-2005, 06:56 AM
Enqvistfan are you going to stockholm.. where do you live?

I live in Paris but Stockholm is a city I like a lot :)

Val

enqvistfan
06-16-2005, 06:58 AM
P.S. @enqvistfan: merci de te joindre à nous pour soutenir Carlos :hug: et en passant, j'ai visité ton site sur Enqvist, que j'apprécie, et je le trouve génial vraiment! Keep it up :yeah:

Merci Nathy !! C'est très gentil de ta part :)

Val

hvpim
06-16-2005, 07:59 PM
I live in Paris but Stockholm is a city I like a lot :)

Val

ah yeah youre valerie with the enqvist page huh? I thought of that after I asked you..I mailed you some while ago so then i know who you are... :)

enqvistfan
06-17-2005, 05:53 AM
ah yeah youre valerie with the enqvist page huh? I thought of that after I asked you..I mailed you some while ago so then i know who you are... :)

Euh, yes, it's me :) But, don't visit the page at the moment, there's a problem.

Val

Deco
06-20-2005, 09:40 PM
wow the carlos-board is a bit fallen asleep, no:eek:

Ales_Alessandra
07-02-2005, 03:29 AM
Just to get it started!

Byyee! :)
Cheers!

maqk
07-02-2005, 07:20 AM
Hi all, this is Abdul Qadir [MAQK], & here is a formal intro, I am from Karach, Pakistan, male 22, student & definetely a madMoyaFan,

CMN is gone, that is heart breakin, so why not we combine somehow to build a dedicated website for Moya & fans, say carlosMoya.com,

I hope you guys will like the idea

I have just posted to VAl (I hope the address doesn't changed as the whole CMN web gone vanished in a second) hope VAL gets it before deadLine & hope Moya gets all the posts from VAL

Thats all, what tournament is Moya upto now, if someone knows please inform,

MAQK

enqvistfan
07-02-2005, 07:28 AM
MAQK : I won't receive any more the messages from the form, but you can email me : webmaster@thomasenqvist.com, it's the same box as the hotmail one. This one is maybe easier to remember.

claudine140
07-02-2005, 07:31 AM
tournements where moya is in entry list

5/7 to 10/7 bastad
indianapolis: no moya in entrylist so far, do not understand it he is always playing there. Maybe not good information on site from this tournement?
Umag: moya!!!!

enqvistfan
07-02-2005, 07:32 AM
Each time, I'll receive a postcard, I decided to write the name of the person here. I think it's good for the person who sent the card to know that her/his card arrived safely :)

But I don't know if we should create a special thread for that ? Ales, just let me know what you think !!

At the moment, I received one card from Lisa, France

Val

Ales_Alessandra
07-02-2005, 02:30 PM
Each time, I'll receive a postcard, I decided to write the name of the person here. I think it's good for the person who sent the card to know that her/his card arrived safely :)

But I don't know if we should create a special thread for that ? Ales, just let me know what you think !!

At the moment, I received one card from Lisa, France

Val

That is fine for me Val! That's the excately reason why I have changed the title for this thread, everything concerning the Project can be discussed here!
It will be easy to us!
MAQK nice to have you here! Welcome! have you been to our MOYAholics registration? Would be nice to have you there also!
Cheers!

claudine140
07-03-2005, 08:20 AM
i just have posted mine saturday, so i don't know how much time the post needs to put it in your postbox Val!!!

maqk
07-04-2005, 08:04 AM
MAQK nice to have you here! Welcome! have you been to our MOYAholics registration? Would be nice to have you there also!
Cheers!
Well thanks every one, I posted to saturday as well, hope Val gets it soon,
also I heard about Moya losing to a qualifier & his gesture, I think he was furious, but lets hope him good luck in the future,

Also fram a moya fan as she says:

Vote in Moya to MTF's Most Popular Player. He has only 3 votes.

Vote!
http://www.menstennisforums.com/sho...77&page=1&pp=15

so vote for Moya as he is losing the contest really, looks like most of his fans don't know about this poll at all...

also if someOne knows what Moya is upto now, I mean what tournament, & where, & what about his fitness & shoulder???

enqvistfan
07-04-2005, 04:54 PM
So, today, Ales' cards arrived, thank you Ales, they are great and the birthday card is excellent, not too big, don't worry :)

Cards received :

1- Lisa, France
2- Ales, Brazil

Val

Ales_Alessandra
07-04-2005, 07:57 PM
:bounce: :bigclap: :D yup! That was fast! I mean, I was told that they were gonna be there only next week! That is good! Probably the other ones will by arriving by the end of this week! Cards from other people will coming also! Good news Val!

Cheers!

Nathy
07-05-2005, 02:30 AM
I think I will send mines by the end of July (around the 25th) is that okay Val?

Let me know ;)

LaTenista
07-05-2005, 03:39 AM
I will be at Cincinnati (August 13 -21) all 9 days so if you are still looking for someone to deliver letters/postcards to Moya, I could do it.

It's breaking my heart that Carlos is having such a bad year. Doing something is better than nothing, right? I hope he's able to turn things around and play well in the 2nd half of the season.

Isabel

claudine140
07-05-2005, 05:25 AM
moya is for the moment in bastad where he will play today against calatrava

enqvistfan
07-05-2005, 06:38 AM
It depends if the Swiss Post works well, not the French one :) But, around the 25th, it should be ok. :) Just let me know when the card will be sent. Thank you.

Val

I think I will send mines by the end of July (around the 25th) is that okay Val?

Let me know ;)

enqvistfan
07-05-2005, 06:54 PM
New cards arrived today from Joan :) Thanx Joan for your very nice words :)

1- Lisa, France (1 card)
2- Ales, Brazil (2 cards...at the moment :))
3- Joann Pugh, USA (2 cards)

smelby11
07-05-2005, 09:30 PM
Smelby is here. It took me a while to get here. Thanx to Val, I have been redirected. You guys as upset as me that the Charlie site is no longer? I hope it is only temporary.

Nana, if you're out there, we hope everything is okay with you.

Val, thanx for keeping the project going. :wavey:

smelby

enqvistfan
07-05-2005, 09:32 PM
Glad that you finally reached our corner Smelby :) Have fun :)

Val

smelby11
07-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Hi Ales,

Smelby here too. I sent my card today to Val. :devil:

tnsfn
07-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Merci beaucoup, Valerie for letting me know my cards made it to France!

Deco
07-06-2005, 10:07 AM
I haven't finished the card yet but I'll finish it as soon as possible, and then I'll send it

enqvistfan
07-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Three new cards arrived today, from Ales :) Thank you :)
So, I have 8 cards at the moment.

1- Lisa, France (1 card)
2- Ales, Brazil (5 cards)

Ales_Alessandra
07-06-2005, 07:00 PM
yess!!! I'm glad that my cards are in good hands now! I just really hope now that they, along with the others from other fans, make a difference in this bad, bad moment that Carlos has being going through!

TKS VAL!!!

Beijos!

Nathy
07-07-2005, 02:00 AM
Maybe a stupid question but in which language have I to write as I dunno any word of Spanish :confused:

enqvistfan
07-07-2005, 06:44 AM
Nathy : Carlos is fluent in English so you can write in English.

To everyone : you can write in English and Spanish. He learnt French, so maybe he could understand, but English and Spanish is better :)

Val

Nathy
07-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Nice to let me know Val :hug: I'll write in English et en français :p So that he will leanr more of this language :p

maqk
07-08-2005, 07:14 AM
To everyone : you can write in English and Spanish. He learnt French, so maybe he could understand, but English and Spanish is better :)Gooooodness me, I already wrote in English & later thought somebody might tell me Carlos only good @ Spanish, see I don't know a bit of Spanish, heheeheehehehehe

smelby11
07-08-2005, 12:38 PM
Val, Everyone,

last night I clicked my bookmark "carlos-moya.net" and there was a website up (appeared to have dates about Canada and Cincey); was that an old site? This morning it's not there.

Do you or anyone else in our click know if someone is trying to start a new site?

Smelby

smelby11
07-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Testing (Vamos)
smelby

Ales_Alessandra
07-08-2005, 12:45 PM
Well I haven't checked it! What I know is that Val and MAQK were thinking about it, but I'm not sure if with the same address, that's weird!

I'll have a look!

smelby11
07-08-2005, 03:20 PM
Ales,

like I mentioned this morning, it was not available.

silvia
:rolleyes:

enqvistfan
07-08-2005, 06:40 PM
2 new cards arrived today, thanks to Claudine and Carin :)

1- Lisa, France (1 card)
4- Claudine, Belgium (1 card)
5- Carin, Argentina (1 card)

enqvistfan
07-09-2005, 09:23 AM
So, a new card arrived today, it's from Graziella, France. She made a lovely package, she wrap up the card with a red and yellow paper (colours of Spain). Well, very nice.

1- Lisa, France (1 card)
4- Claudine, Belgium (1 card)
6- Graziella, France (1 card)

smelby11
07-10-2005, 12:18 AM
Val,
I sent another card today, made by a painting I made which I scanned and made into a postcard for Charly.
I hope it arrives in time. It is coming from USA, and mailperson said it would take 4-6 days.
Silvia

claudine140
07-10-2005, 07:01 AM
great val 11cards arrived
will you give also my letter to moya,
THANKS

maqk
07-10-2005, 12:25 PM
By now, my card should have arrived there, its making me worried now!?!?!?!
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
:confused: :confused: :confused:
:confused: :confused:
:confused:

enqvistfan
07-10-2005, 01:56 PM
great val 11cards arrived
will you give also my letter to moya,
THANKS

Of course, Claudine, he'll have your card and the letter :)

enqvistfan
07-10-2005, 01:57 PM
By now, my card should have arrived there, its making me worried now!?!?!?!
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
:confused: :confused: :confused:
:confused: :confused:
:confused:

It will arrive this week, don't worry. I don't have mails on sunday so I can't tell you, but maybe tomorrow. As I told you in PM, I'll write your name here as soon as I receive it, ok ?

Now, it depends if you sent it in economy or prioritary ?

Val

enqvistfan
07-11-2005, 07:20 PM
New cards arrived today from..... MAQK :)
No card at the moment in my mail box Smelby, later this week i think, please continue to check here, I do it each evening :)

1- Lisa, France (1 card)
4- Claudine, Belgium (1 card + 1 letter)
7- Maqk, Pakistan (2 cards + 1 letter)

ghost story
07-12-2005, 01:56 AM
Hey you guys!

Um, well, I have taken an interest in this project as well and I hope to have a postcard in the next day or so to help spread the cheer for Carlos. Perhaps I should have asked permission earlier, but I promoted this project and thread in the Carlos community over at Livejournal. I hope that was okay. :shrug:

Anyway . . . yeah. I think that'll be it for now and that I'll join the fanlisting when it's ready.

maqk
07-12-2005, 04:38 AM
New cards arrived today from..... MAQK :)
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

claudine140
07-12-2005, 05:25 AM
Hey you guys!

Um, well, I have taken an interest in this project as well and I hope to have a postcard in the next day or so to help spread the cheer for Carlos. Perhaps I should have asked permission earlier, but I promoted this project and thread in the Carlos community over at Livejournal. I hope that was okay. :shrug:

Anyway . . . yeah. I think that'll be it for now and that I'll join the fanlisting when it's ready.

carlos commmunity over at livejournal,,,,, what is that ;;;;; can you give some more detials?????

enqvistfan
07-12-2005, 06:04 AM
Hey you guys!

Thank you very much Ghost Story :) :)

enqvistfan
07-12-2005, 06:45 PM
Today, a new card arrived : Silvia's. Thanks a lot, it's a very original card. Sylvia made an artistic draw and she plasticized (hope it's the right word) the card. Thank you Sylvia, good work :)

Do you work in arts ?

1- Lisa, France (1 card)
8- Sylvia, USA (1 card)

ghost story
07-13-2005, 12:12 AM
carlos commmunity over at livejournal,,,,, what is that ;;;;; can you give some more detials?????

It's . . . it's like this forum, where all topics are of Carlos and we post pictures, tournament results, what he's doing, all of that type of things. Each community post would be like a thread here and people can post their responses to the post, which would be like their replies.

Um. If I have confused you, just click here. (http://www.livejournal.com/users/carlosmoya)

But back to the project!

How did you all address your notes? I don't know if I should start off with "Señor Moya" or "Mr. Moya" or "Carlos" or "Carlos Moya" or even "Lord Carlos". I am so distressed about this that I'll probably have about five rough drafts before I actually write down the letter in the card. :eek:

smelby11
07-13-2005, 01:32 AM
Val,

I bummed you didn't get my "Chicago" postcard, which I sent weeks earlier than the card (i painted). It's called "laminate" when you put that clear stuff over something. Did you like the back? It was intended to look like a dictionary entry.

I hope Charly likes it.

Ghost,

I think you should address your card the usual way you refer to him. I call him Charly around my house, and everyone knows who that is now, I also call him "my boy" but I don't think that is a manner in which to address the card. "Mr. Moya" certainly seems way to old for that wonderful-tennis-pro we are hoping will have a winning streak.

smelby :cool:

enqvistfan
07-13-2005, 04:57 AM
Sylvia,

No, I haven't received your Chicago card, maybe today :) Yes, the back is also great, did you write yourself the words ? I really think he'll like it as it's original. Don't worry. He'll like all the cards posted by his fans.

Ghost,
I think Carlos would be enough, that's ok don't worry :)
And you're live journal is great :) :)

Val

Val,

I bummed you didn't get my "Chicago" postcard, which I sent weeks earlier than the card (i painted). It's called "laminate" when you put that clear stuff over something. Did you like the back? It was intended to look like a dictionary entry.

I hope Charly likes it.

Ghost,

I think you should address your card the usual way you refer to him. I call him Charly around my house, and everyone knows who that is now, I also call him "my boy" but I don't think that is a manner in which to address the card. "Mr. Moya" certainly seems way to old for that wonderful-tennis-pro we are hoping will have a winning streak.

smelby :cool:

maqk
07-13-2005, 05:27 AM
It's . . . it's like this forum, where all topics are of Carlos and we post pictures, tournament results, what he's doing, all of that type of things. Each community post would be like a thread here and people can post their responses to the post, which would be like their replies.

Um. If I have confused you, just click here. (http://www.livejournal.com/users/carlosmoya) good to have some moya fans working for him

How did you all address your notes? I don't know if I should start off with "Señor Moya" or "Mr. Moya" or "Carlos" or "Carlos Moya" or even "Lord Carlos". I am so distressed about this that I'll probably have about five rough drafts before I actually write down the letter in the card. :eek:I wrote to him as, Dear Carlos.... simple,
u may write, King Carlos :tennis: :tennis: :tennis: :tennis: :tennis: , see many fans call him like that (including me ofcourse)

smelby11
07-13-2005, 12:23 PM
Val,

Yes, I wrote it and did it all myself.

Hopefully the postcard will come.

Val, are you coming to Cincy OH (USA)?

Do you know if Moya is coming?

smelby

enqvistfan
07-13-2005, 06:02 PM
A new card arrived today, Sylvia's : Chicago Card. Great card. It's great, he'll have my name of the postcard LOL

1- Lisa, France (1 card)
8- Sylvia, USA (2 cards)

enqvistfan
07-13-2005, 06:04 PM
Val, are you coming to Cincy OH (USA)?
Do you know if Moya is coming?

smelby

1- I won't come to Cincy, cause it costs a lot of money, so this year, I prefer staying in Europe. Last year, I went to the US OPEN and I enjoyed my time there, would like to come back to the USA very soon. The MS Miami interests me a lot, this city had always made me dream.

2- I don't know. We'll have to check the Cincy website and the Mens Tennis forums.

Val

smelby11
07-13-2005, 08:42 PM
Hi Val,

they never list players before 2 weeks before. I am in pins-and-needles wanting to know if he is going to make it.

glad the chicago card came in.
smelby
p.s.--big thumbs up on all that you are doing.
no i mean it guys, everyone on this site is so supportive of each other, and Charly

smelby11
07-13-2005, 08:44 PM
gosh, I'm sorry. I forgot it would show your name, and the postmark would be placed on it, since I didn't use an envelope.
sorry
smelby

tinuviel_estel
07-13-2005, 09:29 PM
hi! :wavey: can i send a card instead of a post card?

enqvistfan
07-14-2005, 06:49 AM
I've just replied you Tinuviel_estel, that's ok don't worry :) The most important is to send something :)

Sylvia, don't be sorry, that's ok :) Anyway don't think he'll use my address LOL

Val

smelby11
07-14-2005, 12:27 PM
Val,
maybe with your address in his hand, Charly will come visit you.
Now that would be awesome . . .
smelby

maqk
07-15-2005, 06:50 AM
Val,
smelbyWow...
lets hope if that happens, u will B the luckiest Val!!
:haha: :haha: :haha: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

enqvistfan
07-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Val,
smelby

He practriced just before Roland-Garros close to my home (I saw him in an official car close to my hometown when I came back from my work) so maybe I have a chance LOL LOL LOL

Val
It's good to dream !!!

Ales_Alessandra
07-16-2005, 03:26 AM
Ok guys! It's middle of july already the deadline is almost there! I would like to know how many of you haven't sent your cards yet, but are just on the way to do it! It's just to have an idea of homw many cards to expect and then help Val with the booklet preparation!

See ya!

Take care you all!

maqk
07-16-2005, 06:34 AM
Ok guys! It's middle of july already the deadline is almost there! I would like to know how many of you haven't sent your cards yet, but are just on the way to do it! It's just to have an idea of homw many cards to expect and then help Val with the booklet preparation!

See ya!

Take care you all!Think I will b posting 1 or 2 more :yeah: , see I wanna make that guy happy again, so that he may start winning, InshaAllah!!!

Nathy
07-16-2005, 12:13 PM

See ya!

Take care you all!

I will post mines (I think 4 cards...) within Monday and the week after ;)

maqk
07-17-2005, 06:36 AM
Guys chk this out http://www.advantage-tennis.com/moya/index.php . go there , fine pics of the RedClay Master!!!

hvpim
07-17-2005, 05:53 PM
I havent posted my cards yet. have had so much todo and no idea of what to write.. well well

does anyone knows what happened to CM page?

ghost story
07-17-2005, 08:37 PM
I haven't sent mine out yet. I've been a bit distracted with the new Harry Potter book. Oops. I'll be sending mine out this week though, Thursday at the very latest. :)

Ales_Alessandra
07-17-2005, 08:42 PM
I havent posted my cards yet. have had so much todo and no idea of what to write.. well well

does anyone knows what happened to CM page?

If you write your name and that you are one of his fans it will be fine already! You don't need to put more than you are feeling, don't worry I guess he will be more than happy having your card!
I put some info about my city, a bit boring I guess! But it was what came to my mind at that moment! Anyway hope I helped you!

Concerning CMN, if you go to the fanlisting thread there is some explanation by NANA herself! I guess it will be on page 2 or 3.

See ya!

Ales_Alessandra
07-18-2005, 01:05 AM
Guys chk this out http://www.advantage-tennis.com/moya/index.php . go there , fine pics of the RedClay Master!!!

Tks Maqk! Great site!
See ya!

maqk
07-18-2005, 03:02 AM
does anyone knows what happened to CM page?go 2 -> http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=45410&page=7&pp=5 read the few posts of the begining & u will get the whole stroy!!!!

enqvistfan
07-18-2005, 05:16 PM
New card arrived today from San Francisco, Colette's card, Thank you Colette for your contribution :)

1- Lisa, France (1 card)
3- Joann, USA (2 cards)
8- Sylvia, USA (2 cards)
9- Colette, USA (1 card)

claudine140
07-19-2005, 08:38 AM
great 16 cards!!!!!
come on do an effort, we must reach 20!!!!

Deco
07-19-2005, 11:49 AM
The drawing I made sucks, Carlos not worthy:sobbing: so I'll send a card today;)

Nathy
07-19-2005, 01:21 PM
great 16 cards!!!!!
come on do an effort, we must reach 20!!!!

We will ;) I will send 5 cards + 1 letter within the end of the week ;)

Nathy
07-19-2005, 01:22 PM
The drawing I made sucks, Carlos not worthy:sobbing: so I'll send a card today;)

Awww don't cry sweetie :hug: I am sure your drawing would make Carlos happy!!

Deco
07-19-2005, 01:47 PM
Awww don't cry sweetie :hug: I am sure your drawing would make Carlos happy!!

nonono it's not carlos; dunno why but in a way I can't make the guy on the drawing look like him.. well maybe I'll send him some old drawing I made once which is better, if I can find it :shrug:

ghost story
07-19-2005, 04:45 PM
I sent my card today! The lady said that it should arrive between 4-7 days. :) :) :)

Pancakesong
07-20-2005, 04:51 PM
zwaan and I sent our cards today as well:)

Ales_Alessandra
07-21-2005, 12:35 AM
Tks Guys! Nice to know that more cards are on the way to France! Hopefully Val will have all of them on time! I guess they needed to be in France around August 1st so it will be all right!
See ya!

maqk
07-21-2005, 03:03 AM
hey Pancakesong, U've got SOME SIGNATURE :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

tinuviel_estel
07-21-2005, 03:18 AM
going to buy my cards tonight! hope everything is fine with you guys! :wavey:

tinuviel_estel
07-21-2005, 03:20 AM
:awww: I'm sure carlos will love your drawing! :yeah: :hug:

Nathy
07-21-2005, 11:41 AM
going to buy my cards tonight! hope everything is fine with you guys! :wavey:

Everything is fine, for my part thanks :hug: Hope you are okay too? :)

maqk
07-22-2005, 11:30 AM
Hey Val :wavey: , i posted one more card today :yeah: , but they say it will reach u in 8 - 9 days :banghead: :confused: :banghead: :confused: :banghead:, so if u can extend the DEAD LINE to just 2 - 3 days more plz plz plz :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :bolt:

enqvistfan
07-22-2005, 06:07 PM
A lot of cards arrived today, thanks to everyone :) :) : )

Maqk : no problem :-)

1- Lisa, France (1 card)
3- Joann, USA (2 cards)
8- Sylvia, USA (2 cards)
9- Colette, USA (1 card)
10- Zwaan, The Netherlands (1 card)
11- Ludmilla, Czech Republic (1 card)
12- Anna, The Netherlands (1 card)

New update on thursday, cause I leave for a few days.

Val

Nathy
07-22-2005, 06:16 PM
I'll post mine tomorrow morning so I think you will get them on Tuesday Val ;)

Nathy
07-24-2005, 12:25 AM
I did post it all this morning and the lady said "it will take from 2 to 4 days" :)

tinuviel_estel
07-26-2005, 06:40 PM
i already mailed my 3 cards last sunday :) i put it in a medium size, brown envelope :) i'm so excited :bounce: hope our card will cheer Carlos up!! and inspire him!!

maqk
07-27-2005, 12:37 AM
i put it in a medium size, brown envelope :) i'm so excited :bounce: hope our card will cheer Carlos up!! and inspire him!!Definietely, it will make him happy, & about the excitement, same is here, see I never posted anything to any of my favorites before, I never had the oppertunity!!!!

Nathy
07-27-2005, 11:08 PM
Finger corssed that my stuff is by Val now :worship:

tinuviel_estel
07-27-2005, 11:26 PM
Finger corssed that my stuff is by Val now :worship:
hiyie! :wavey: Clement looks very good in your avy! :hearts:

Nathy
07-28-2005, 01:51 PM
hiyie! :wavey: Clement looks very good in your avy! :hearts:

Hey :hug: Indeed he is so gorgeous on it :drool: Glad I am not the only one who like him this way :)

enqvistfan
07-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Hello,

I was out of my home for several days, and I had the pleasure to see many cards today in my mail box, thank you to everyone :) :) :)

Here's the new update :

1- Lisa, France (1 card)
3- Joann, USA (2 cards)
8- Sylvia, USA (2 cards)
9- Colette, USA (1 card)

13- Jessica, USA (1 card)
14- Bev, Australia (1 card)
15- Genevieve, France (1 card)
16- Margaret & Jake, Scotland (1 card)
17- Tricia, UK (1 card)
18- Nathalie, Switzerland (5 cards and one letter)
19- Nathalie, France (1 card)

So, 30 cards !!! Great :) :) :)

Val

claudine140
07-28-2005, 07:40 PM
this is wonderfull!!! o my god i wish i could see his face when he recieve all those cards!!!!

maqk
07-28-2005, 08:06 PM
Val nice 2 see u back,

30 cards wow

still to come mine - hope Moya takes Umag crown

ghost story
07-28-2005, 10:45 PM
Glad to see that my card arrived. =D

Vamos Carlos!

claudine140
07-28-2005, 11:02 PM
i dont know if there are still fans who will send a postcard!!!
who , when and where shall give moya all those cards????

alelysafina
07-29-2005, 07:55 AM
I just found this thread!!! Is there still time to send a card?!

Ales_Alessandra
07-29-2005, 01:04 PM
Great news Val! As Maqk said, it's nice to have you back!
Talk to you later!

enqvistfan
07-29-2005, 05:54 PM
Thanks Maqk & Ales :)

Thank you Silvia for your card, i received it today.

New update :

1- Lisa, France (1 card)
3- Joann, USA (2 cards)
8- Sylvia, USA (2 cards)
9- Colette, USA (1 card)

17- Tricia, UK (1 card)
20- Sylvia, Singapore (1 card)

claudine140
07-29-2005, 06:18 PM
I just found this thread!!! Is there still time to send a card?!
yes you have time to send a post card to valerie untill 1 august.

claudine140
07-29-2005, 06:19 PM
you must send the card not by mail but by post, if you are interest i can give you the adress or else ask valerie herself

enqvistfan
07-29-2005, 06:57 PM
Yes, you can send your card, no problem, as I'm waiting Maqk's card, but please send it immediately, cause I'll have to send the booklet next week. Thank you.

Val

afoni
07-29-2005, 07:36 PM
Glad to see that my card has arrived and that so many have responded. Thanks for organising it all. I'm sure that it will give Carlos a boost! :)

maqk
07-29-2005, 09:34 PM
Yes, you can send your card, no problem, as I'm waiting Maqk's card, but please send it immediately, cause I'll have to send the booklet next week. Thank you.

Valman I m really bothering u val... hope the card gets there soon

enqvistfan
07-30-2005, 05:33 AM
man I m really bothering u val... hope the card gets there soon

Don't worry, it's ok, you don't bother me, no problem. Maybe, I'll have it today.

Val

Ales_Alessandra
07-30-2005, 03:50 PM
:wavey: Hi!

Well, we finally reached the deadline for this project! Fortunately we had a positive response from the fans and I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everybody involved. :hatoff:
:clap2: :bigclap: Congratulation to all Moya's fans that sent your cards, postcards, letters, draws from all different places in the world.
It has been a pleasure to share this goal with you all!
I think Carlos will definitely appreciate it and in return give us more and more exciting moments on court! At the end that's what we want I guess, that He get well, being happy about himself to make his best in tennis and life. We know that he is a great man with good principles and manners. :)

So, that's it for now! Maybe in the future we will have different projects!

Wish you all the best! :)

Keep tune for all the developments in THE CARLOS MOYA PROJECT!

enqvistfan
08-04-2005, 06:59 AM
Hola,

I think today I received the last two cards, tack Laura and thank you MaQK

So, now we have : 34 cards

So, if anyone sent a card and is not listed yet, please tell me, because I have to send the cards to a fan in the US. This fan will deliver him the cards.

Thank you again to the ones who participated, I really hope he'll be happy to have such support !!

Valérie

New update :

1- Lisa, France (1 card)
3- Joann, USA (2 cards)
8- Sylvia, USA (2 cards)
9- Colette, USA (1 card)
17- Tricia, UK (1 card)
20- Sylvia, Singapore (1 card)
21- Laura, Sweden (1 card)
22- Maqk, Pakistan (1 card)
23- Valérie, France (1 card)

claudine140
08-04-2005, 07:16 AM
that is just wonderfull, in which tournement will that usa fan give moya the cards?

enqvistfan
08-04-2005, 12:37 PM
that is just wonderfull, in which tournement will that usa fan give moya the cards?

I've just received an email from Lesley, I'm going to send her tomorrow the cards, cause she'll leave for Cincy next week. But, if it's not possible, she'll wait the US OPEN.

Val

Ales_Alessandra
08-04-2005, 01:05 PM
So Lesley is doing it!!!! That's very nice of hers!!! THANK YOU GIRLS! Val Talk to you soon!!!
Kisses to all!

enqvistfan
08-04-2005, 08:48 PM
I decided to wait the cards of Tinuviel Estel as she sent cards, she deserves to be with us. So, I'll wait for the cards until saturday morning, then, I'll have to send the cards to Lesley in the US cause she goes to Cincy, then, I hope that the Air mail will make its job. Hope Lesley will give us a feedback :)

I took a pic of the postcards just to show you how it looks. Enjoy and A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE :clap2:

Val

Ales_Alessandra
08-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Thank you Val!
It looks so nice! All the cards and postcards! I would like to receive these many cards! It's so enthusiastic receive notes from those who cares about you! Hope Carlos feel this way! He will be much more motivated!!!
Looking forward for Carlos reaction!
See ya!

Nathy
08-05-2005, 03:51 PM
Thanks Val! Seems really nice how you made it and all these cards gathered for our Lord! Hope these words will do him good

maqk
08-05-2005, 04:27 PM
I decided to wait the cards of Tinuviel Estel as she sent cards, she deserves to be with us. So, I'll wait for the cards until saturday morning, then, I'll have to send the cards to Lesley in the US cause she goes to Cincy, then, I hope that the Air mail will make its job. Hope Lesley will give us a feedback :)

I took a pic of the postcards just to show you how it looks. Enjoy and A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE :clap2:

ValWhat an idea, u r a genius Val, the card looks good, gr8 & thanks again - by the way who's gonna CARYY it 2 MOYA???

maqk
08-05-2005, 04:30 PM
so the project has been accomplished from the fans side [ almost]

& yes, now, the part to deliver it 2 Moya & then his REACTION - he will be happy for sure

enqvistfan
08-08-2005, 08:29 PM
I sent today the postcards to the USA. It will take about 6 days to arrive. They should arrive on time for the US OPEN :) More news by Lesley in a few weeks :)
Thanks again everyone :)

Ales_Alessandra
08-09-2005, 02:27 AM
Well we got it! MUITO OBRIGADA VAL!!!!! That's thank you in protuguese!!!
Soon Carlos will have our positive toughts and they will definitely give him extra power to keep doing what he does best! Let's see what Lesley tell us about it!!!!
See ya!

enqvistfan
08-16-2005, 01:03 PM
The package arrived on friday and Lesley should have received it in Cincy yesterday so Carlos may have the cards this week :)

So, that's all for the latest news...

Ales_Alessandra
08-16-2005, 01:36 PM
YUPI!!!! Awesome news VAL!!!! Hopefully Lesley will give us a nice report about this moment! A picture would be nice, but anything it's worth!!! I think we did! We finally got our target! Now fingers cross to Carlos be inspired by those cards to make a wonderful performance in the upcoming tournaments!
Today I have no idea what time he's playing! UGH! I would like to see it, but I'm afraid I'll be at school!! Anyway I wish him luck and all the best for those who will be cheering for him!
VAMOS CARLOSSS!!!

OBRIGADA VAL!!
TKS EVERYONE!!!

maqk
08-16-2005, 03:43 PM
good news guys - yeah i read it in Claude's club

claudine140
08-16-2005, 08:00 PM
yeh!!! let us hope it will give moya some strenght, confidence, inspiration, power and mentally stability!!!!!
go moyke win win win

enqvistfan
08-17-2005, 07:06 PM
yeh!!! let us hope it will give moya some strenght, confidence, inspiration, power and mentally stability!!!!!
go moyke win win win

Hope Lesley will give some news tonight !!

smelby11
08-20-2005, 01:30 AM
Wow! the picture of the cards was AWESOME. I never imagined it to be soooo nice. Thank you Val, and Lesley, and Ales, and everybody that helped out, and all the fans. Wow, I am so excited. I could have delivered it to him. I was that close to him during both days that I was there. In fact, I didn't want to leave his side.

Wow, keep us posted, Val.
Silvia

enqvistfan
08-20-2005, 07:02 AM
I really hope Lesley had the opportunity to give him the cards. Hope we'll have news before sunday morning (European Time), cause I leave for one week for my job (in Spitzbergen, Northern Norway), and I won't have the opportunity to check my emails until next friday. Maybe, she's back at home now.

Deco
08-21-2005, 04:38 PM
wieieie I want to know if he has got the cards!!!!!! lesley, where are you?? :D:D:D

tnsfn
08-22-2005, 02:00 PM
:wavey: Lesley, Whats up with the cards? :confused: Were you able to deliver them? :unsure: Please don't feel bad if you could not. With the unexpected loss to Ginepri it is understandable you may have not been able to get them to him in time. Just let us know and we can work something out to get them to him at the US Open. Thanks for your efforts- your an :angel:

claudine140
08-23-2005, 05:34 AM
I have send a mail to Lesley in the hope to have some news from the deliverance of the postcards!!!! Hope she gives me an answer!!

Ales_Alessandra
08-23-2005, 12:07 PM
Hy GUYS!!! GREAT Our CARDS AND POSITIVE TOUGHTS ARE WITH CARLOS NOW!!!! I can't really talk that much now, but Lesley just sent a msg at the msngroups. I don't know how to put the link in her, dumb me, but is CarlosMoyaFanClub at the msn. I guess Claudine can help you with that! I just want to let you now about the news!
Talk to you later!!
Bye!!!!
Great we did!!!!
VAMOS CARLOSSS!!!

tnsfn
08-23-2005, 12:50 PM
YESSS!! I SAW THE MESSAGE THERE! GREAT RELIEF TO KNOW CARLOS RECEIVED OUR PACKAGE!! THANK YOU LESLEY!! :worship:

maqk
08-23-2005, 04:56 PM
:woohoo::bounce::bounce:gr8News:bounce::bounce::wo ohoo:

ghost story
08-24-2005, 04:29 AM
Oh goodness, I can't find the message.

Can someone copy and paste it?? =((

claudine140
08-24-2005, 08:42 AM
Hi everyone!
Sorry it took me so long to post news about Cincy and Carlos' cards.
Yes, Carlos did receive the package in Cincy. He thanks everyone and was glad to receive it.
I spoke with him several times and he looks great, as usual!

Flavia was not there. She was playing in CA (won the doubles title with Dementieva) and then Toronto.

Carlos left on Friday after his Thursday loss to Ginepri. I also left on Friday and I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep.
I'm back to work and didn't have much time to post, but I wanted to let everyone know that your cards and letters were given to Carlos.
Thanks for your support and thanks for trusting me to come through for you!
I hope to see Carlos play at the Open, although it's not easy to speak to him there.

More later.
Lesley

Deco
08-24-2005, 07:27 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D

tell me more! how did he look when he received it? did he open the package immediately? where did you give it him, after training orso?

maqk
08-25-2005, 05:50 AM
:yeah::yeah::yeah:Yeah yeah yeah - tell us more plz plz plz :yeah::yeah::yeah:

enqvistfan
08-26-2005, 04:12 PM
Hello, I'm back and I've just seen the great news. Thank you very much Lesley. I hope we'll know more about the delivery very soon.