Xman and Daveed [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Xman and Daveed

khyber
06-09-2005, 05:17 PM
So has the ATP issued any fines/penalties for the bad behavior of these guys? Or, to ask a question of you all, do you think they should suffer any punishment?

Geniey2g
06-09-2005, 05:21 PM
So has the ATP issued any fines/penalties for the bad behavior of these guys? Or, to ask a question of you all, do you think they should suffer any punishment?
Malisse should NOT get fined. I watched this match very closely, and this account from tennis X (much as I love it) is just not true; he did NOT scream as they said he did, but rather said it quite calmly. Made it quite funny, actually:

Just coming off a suspension, Malisse will be up for review again after stunning television viewers with a string of obscenities at the chair umpire after what the Belgian perceived was a bad call, melting down and screaming (to paraphrase) "You guys are always right -- that's how the ATP goes, even when you get suspended, you've got nothing to say, you guys sit like a little bitch and just lick each others' ass."

false!

Allez-H˛
06-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Xavier will not be punished by the ATP, the Queennsdirector already released a statement about it that nothing has been said to the ATP and the ATP haven't said anything about the issue

Allez-H˛
06-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Malisse should NOT get fined. I watched this match very closely, and this account from tennis X (much as I love it) is just not true; he did NOT scream as they said he did, but rather said it quite calmly. Made it quite funny, actually:

Just coming off a suspension, Malisse will be up for review again after stunning television viewers with a string of obscenities at the chair umpire after what the Belgian perceived was a bad call, melting down and screaming (to paraphrase) "You guys are always right -- that's how the ATP goes, even when you get suspended, you've got nothing to say, you guys sit like a little bitch and just lick each others' ass."

false!
Yeah, you're right he said it on a very calm tone while he was sitting on his chair.

Geniey2g
06-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Yeah, you're right he said it on a very calm tone while he was sitting on his chair.
Exactly :yeah:

alfonsojose
06-09-2005, 05:27 PM
I can punish them both really badly :devil:

Aurora
06-09-2005, 05:35 PM
I can punish them both really badly :devil:ugh, by punishing yourself to do the X-Man? :o he's all yours, Fonzo :wavey:

alfonsojose
06-09-2005, 05:41 PM
ugh, by punishing yourself to do the X-Man? :o he's all yours, Fonzo :wavey:
A shaved, short hair X-man isn't that bad :drool: