Is Nadal Depressed? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Is Nadal Depressed?

Seleshfan
06-08-2005, 04:41 PM
A current Grand Slam champion who has the most wins on tour this year, suffers a humiliating 1st round loss?? How can he not be depressed???

Lady Natalia
06-08-2005, 04:42 PM
A current Grand Slam champion who has the most wins on tour this years, suffers a humiliating 1st round loss?? How can he not be depressed???
:lol: :haha: :haha:

Fumus
06-08-2005, 04:43 PM
TROLLING! IT'S NOT JUST FOR RODDICK FANS ANYMORE!

lau
06-08-2005, 04:45 PM
A current Grand Slam champion who has the most wins on tour this years, suffers a humiliating 1st round loss?? How can he not be depressed???
:haha: :yeah:

silverwhite
06-08-2005, 04:54 PM
Yes, he is depressed because Flipkens has told on him. :p

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=170580

mandoura
06-08-2005, 05:18 PM

:haha: :haha:

Fumus
06-08-2005, 05:20 PM
http://www.cordlessrelam.net/dolly-troll.jpg

Picture says everything.

vincayou
06-08-2005, 05:23 PM
He's depressed because he knows that it's the beginning of his decline.
He's just a one slam wonder!
Another spaniard who can't play on grass! I'll pretend to be surprised.

;)

I think I'm good at trolling.

oneandonlyhsn
06-08-2005, 05:31 PM

Picture says everything.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: You rule mate :yeah:

Seleshfan
06-08-2005, 05:32 PM

Picture says everything.

Fumus this is the "Is Nadal Depressed" thread. Take your pic to the "*~*Pics of MTF Members Thread!!!*~*

You're hot by the way, coming from one troll to another. Is your sword really that long, or did you photoshop that? ;)

tangerine_dream
06-08-2005, 05:35 PM
A current Grand Slam champion who has the most wins on tour this year, suffers a humiliating 1st round loss?? How can he not be depressed???
LOL. Time for Nadal to retire. It's over.

Mrs. B
06-08-2005, 07:09 PM
Fumus this is the "Is Nadal Depressed" thread. Take your pic to the "*~*Pics of MTF Members Thread!!!*~*

You're hot by the way, coming from one troll to another. Is your sword really that long, or did you photoshop that? ;)

:haha: Funny thread!

Mikas
06-08-2005, 07:16 PM

Oh if i were nadal..i would be really depressed after his terrible clay season! :lol:

hablovah19
06-08-2005, 08:34 PM
:lol::lol::haha:

robinhood
06-08-2005, 08:36 PM
So funny! :lol:

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2005, 08:36 PM
There aren't nearly enough troll threads about Rafa losing today.

If the goal was to match the Federer trolls, I applaud you Fed fans. You're every bit as :retard: as they are.

Fed fans are the new Andy fans. Except worse :)

vincayou
06-08-2005, 08:39 PM
I have seen Nadal fans ready to step up to the challenge.

ys
06-08-2005, 08:41 PM
What a sad end for his promising career.. :sad:

robinhood
06-08-2005, 08:48 PM

:haha:

lina_seta
06-08-2005, 08:50 PM

If the goal was to match the Federer trolls, I applaud you Fed fans. You're every bit as :retard: as they are.

lol u wish wouldnt u? =) we r just mean to haters of roger... (what fan wouldnt) AND if this thread were about a player u dont like U WOULD BE LAUGHING! too bad its about nadal huh?
we just apply the what u do is what u get theory :p karmic balance! ojo por ojo diente por diente!
it was too early to crown nadal THE NEW KING OF TENNIS
and it comes back to bite them in the a$$! muahahah :devil:

and there arent enough troll threads about nadal becuz he is just too fresh and maybe becuz it wasnt a suprise that he lost!!! (not as much as roger losing to TOP ranked players i guess :rolleyes: how IRONIC)

Lee
06-08-2005, 08:53 PM

:haha: :haha:

:confused: why someone take this thread seriously?

Skyward
06-08-2005, 08:56 PM

Good speech for a couple of 3 year olds fighting in a sandbox. :D

NINA_BCN
06-08-2005, 08:57 PM
Poor boy!!! :rolleyes:

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2005, 08:58 PM
Good speech for a couple of 3 year olds fighting in a sandbox. :D
Erm?

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2005, 08:59 PM
This is actually kind of funny, if only because it's something that I would say.

sprinterluck
06-08-2005, 09:08 PM
Yes, he is depressed because Flipkens has told on him. :p

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=170580

Uh, Flipkens and Nadal French-kissing... :unsure:
Now that he's hot stuff on tour she's playing the kiss and tell.

NYCtennisfan
06-08-2005, 09:31 PM
LOL!

Seleshfan
06-08-2005, 09:36 PM

Don't despair Chloe. There will be plenty more Rafa losing threads for you to visit, in the coming months. :devil:

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2005, 09:39 PM
Don't despair Chloe. There will be plenty more Rafa losing threads for you to visit, in the coming months. :devil:
My problem isn't Rafa losing. I didn't expect him to win Halle. It's pathetic Fed trolls who for some reason feel insecure about his results in comparison to Rafa, which is retarded since his are so much better, and thus feel the need to create threads like this and the other 700 like it. Envy of the attention Rafa has been getting? :shrug: I dont' know. But it's extremely sad.

Hewitt fans did it first. Roddick fans did it better. Now Roger fans are out to improve the craft they used to criticize. Together you all make this board garbage. I'm resorted to coming here to laugh at people instead of discuss tennis.

It wasn't always like this :)

lina_seta
06-08-2005, 09:45 PM
I'm resorted to coming here to laugh at people instead of discuss tennis.

i recommend Sony entertaintment TV if u want a laugh ;)
i agree it wasnt always like this im sure.... but ppl like you who use an infinite unfunny-sarcastic-mockery are certainly playing their parts in the degradation of the forum... as i said.. what u do is what u get... a matter of action-consecuence....

so dont blame it on others

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2005, 09:48 PM
i recommend Sony entertaintment TV if u want a laugh ;)
i agree it wasnt always like this im sure.... but ppl like you who use an infinite unfunny-sarcastic-mockery are certainly playing their parts in the degradation of the forum... as i said.. what u do is what u get... a matter of action-consecuence....

so dont blame it on others
My sarcasm is a direct result of the garbage on this forum. If it wasn't here, I wouldn't have anything to mock.

Furthermore, I've never claimed to be a great addition to this board.

I will blame other people for ruining this board, whether you like it or not. It's not just two or three, it's masses of fanwhores for various players who have gradually worn it down to the point that you have to make a special effort to find a thread where serious discussion is going on. I expect that some day masses of Nadal Trolls will help do the same, if they haven't already.

It's really not the end of the world. Afterall, it gives me something to kill time on either way.

Seleshfan
06-08-2005, 09:51 PM
My problem isn't Rafa losing. I didn't expect him to win Halle. It's pathetic Fed trolls who for some reason feel insecure about his results in comparison to Rafa, which is retarded since his are so much better, and thus feel the need to create threads like this and the other 700 like it. Envy of the attention Rafa has been getting? :shrug: I dont' know. But it's extremely sad.

Hewitt fans did it first. Roddick fans did it better. Now Roger fans are out to improve the craft they used to criticize. Together you all make this board garbage. I'm resorted to coming here to laugh at people instead of discuss tennis.

I think you are way off base. My creation of this thread was done as a spoof of the "Is Federer Depressed" thread. It had nothing to do with any insecurity I have for Federer's results or "Rafa Envy." Since when is mocking another thread indicative of insecurity? I thought it would be funny. I got a few laughs, that's all I intended. Can't believe anyone would take this thread so seriously. But at least, I can walk away with the knowledge that Federer fans are taking trolling to the next level, just as Federer took tennis. :haha:

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2005, 09:52 PM
I think you are way off base. My creation of this thread was done as a spoof of the "Is Federer Depressed" thread. It had nothing to do with any insecurity I have for Federer's results or "Rafa Envy." Since when is mocking another thread indicative of insecurity? I thought it would be funny. I got a few laughs, that's all I intended. Can't believe anyone would take this thread so seriously. But at least, I can walk away with the knowledge that Federer fans are taking trolling to the next level, just as Federer took tennis. :haha:
Aren't I annoying? You had to go to all that!

I am the new YS.

Next I will propose banning right handers from tennis.

Seleshfan
06-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Aren't I annoying?

Perplexing, is more the word.

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2005, 09:53 PM
Perplexing, is more the word.
That was fast. You missed me edit! Not that it makes any difference to that particular line.

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2005, 09:53 PM
I always make typos on MY/ME

It's hideous.

Seleshfan
06-08-2005, 09:57 PM
Aren't I annoying? You had to go to all that!

I am the new YS.

Next I will propose banning right handers from tennis.

Don't know YS, so I don't get it. I'll just assume it's a person you deem annoying.

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2005, 09:58 PM
Don't know YS, so I don't get it. I'll just assume it's a person you deem annoying.
Not exactly. But he trolls and writes silly things about lefties. He insists that he doesn't troll though. I, on the other hand, have embraced my trolldom.

NATAS81
06-08-2005, 10:03 PM
lol

Yeah, he's depressed he won his first grand slam 3 days ago :rolleyes:

Nastase
06-08-2005, 10:09 PM
He must be getting consoled by two or three georgeus girls, I'd like to lose that way too... :smoke:

Seleshfan
06-08-2005, 10:17 PM
Not exactly. But he trolls and writes silly things about lefties. He insists that he doesn't troll though. I, on the other hand, have embraced my trolldom.

Well maybe I should just come out from under the bridge, and accept my inner troll too.

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2005, 10:18 PM
Well maybe I should just come out from under the bridge, and accept my inner troll too.
Here I was thinking that you already had :p

Seleshfan
06-08-2005, 10:22 PM

I change the word from perplexing to bitch. :haha:

rofe
06-08-2005, 10:25 PM
He must be getting consoled by two or three georgeus girls, I'd like to lose that way too... :smoke:

I doubt that, he looks like a mama's boy. His uncle will be pushing him to play the doubles match at Halle...

Lila
06-08-2005, 10:33 PM
:help: :help: :help:

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2005, 10:38 PM
I doubt that, he looks like a mama's boy. His uncle will be pushing him to play the doubles match at Halle...
Errrr, wrong. He already withdrew from doubles.

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2005, 10:38 PM
I change the word from perplexing to bitch. :haha:
:awww:

Lalitha
06-08-2005, 10:43 PM
I'm depressed, with this thread :banghead:

Seleshfan
06-08-2005, 10:44 PM
:awww:

OMG, I've never seen that little pathetic smiley face. It wooks soo sad. I'm sowweee, for calling you the bad name. I didn't mean it. Perty pwease, forgive me? :kiss:

Seleshfan
06-08-2005, 10:46 PM
I'm depressed, with this thread :banghead:

Try the Prozac thread at www.crymeariver.com. That'll cheer you up.

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2005, 10:49 PM
OMG, I've never seen that little pathetic smiley face. It wooks soo sad. I'm sowweee, for calling you the bad name. I didn't mean it. Perty pwease, forgive me? :kiss:
I know, isn't is the most pathetic sad look ever? It's adorable and I love it.

You are forgiven for your honesty. Next time lie.

Seleshfan
06-08-2005, 11:08 PM
I know, isn't is the most pathetic sad look ever? It's adorable and I love it.

You are forgiven for your honesty. Next time lie.

I don't lie. :angel:

I'll just keep quiet:)

Seleshfan
06-08-2005, 11:09 PM

Am I still a troll? :awww:

Nikki♥
06-09-2005, 07:25 AM
Poor Rafa. In case he needs professional help from an aspiring psychologist, he can always count on me. :angel:

connectolove
06-09-2005, 07:57 AM
I AM CHOCKING MY TEDDY BEAR IN ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

I knew that Nadal was going to be in trouble, but losing on the 1st round... He'll pick up the pieces and come back for more.

MESSAGE/advice TO NADAL: Improve your 4 year old serve, if you need to use the right to serve: DO IT!! practice on grass and hard courts, even marble floors, as much as possible kid! and get a PRIVATE English tutor that can follow you around and talk to you in English while you practice.

Deivid23
06-09-2005, 09:52 AM
My sarcasm is a direct result of the garbage on this forum. If it wasn't here, I wouldn't have anything to mock.

It´s the best option, you can´t get into serious discussion with 98% posters around. I learnt that soon enough, but I´ve always loved circus, so I also enjoy dealing with the clowns. ;)

~EMiLiTA~
06-09-2005, 09:56 AM
hehe yeah i thought the same thing too...something must clearly be wrong...time for him to call it quits i think...he sucks big time and it'll only go downhill from here

bad gambler
06-09-2005, 10:00 AM
:silly:

Adman
06-09-2005, 10:05 AM
I think that Nadal is mentally and physically drained.

tennischick
06-09-2005, 01:59 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to seleshfan again. :devil:

Geniey2g
06-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Poor Rafa. In case he needs professional help from an aspiring psychologist, he can always count on me. :angel:
And if he needs any sort of PHYSICAL assistance, he can count on me.

But seriously, I think he's made the right decision to go home, rest, and come back ready to go for Wimby.

I♥PsY@Mus!c
06-09-2005, 05:24 PM
If he is depressed,Tommy should retire and lock the door to hide himself. :tape:
Nadal is still young,he has lots of chance.

Mara
06-09-2005, 08:50 PM
Rafa is a great boy, he have showed maturity, he is not depressed for that stupidity ;)