"If Federer loose in Wimbleton, I promise to disappear from these forums" [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

"If Federer loose in Wimbleton, I promise to disappear from these forums"

deliveryman
06-08-2005, 11:49 AM
I seem to be more hunted than the duck in these forums, even by some fans of Federer. I see no reason to stay on a forum where so much anger is directed against me, so I will do a bet against the haters, if Federer doesn't win Wimbleton this year I will never post again in these forums and if he wins I want you all to stopp attacking me. I really don't like beeing labeled a troll and I hope this all to end once and for all. I am an optimistic fan and I really say what I think and am not moderated about how much I think someone like Federer can accomplish. Anyway, if that is a crime here I better get away from these forums as soon as possible, if Federer wins Wimbleton please change the rules (maybe you could turn your anger against the pessimists)...

These types of threads seem to be the latest trend. :rolleyes:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
06-08-2005, 11:52 AM
..........:smash:

*karen*
06-08-2005, 11:53 AM
I think Federer is the best player in the world capable of becoming the best ever. I think he will win wimbledon. Nadal is only the best player on the clay. I don't think he'll be so successful on grass or hard courts this year. Maybe in a few years when Nadals all court game improves he will challenge Federer but Roger will remain number 1 for probably another 2 years atleast if he avoids injury. Nobody else is near Rogers level apart from Marat Nadal Roddick Hewitt etc but none of them are consistent enough all year round

deliveryman
06-08-2005, 11:57 AM
I think Federer is the best player in the world capable of becoming the best ever. I think he will win wimbledon. Nadal is only the best player on the clay. I don't think he'll be so successful on grass or hard courts this year. Maybe in a few years when Nadals all court game improves he will challenge Federer but Roger will remain number 1 for probably another 2 years atleast if he avoids injury. Nobody else is near Rogers level apart from Marat Nadal Roddick Hewitt etc but none of them are consistent enough all year round

Marat, Roddick and Hewitt are only on Roger's level if they play their absolute best tennis. If they don't, it usually spells another straight set victory for Roger. But if Roger plays his best tennis... no one is on his level, regardless how well his opponant plays.

Purple Rainbow
06-08-2005, 12:07 PM
I don't think anybody is going to win Wimbleton this year.. :rolleyes:
And this is not a trend, Makrop120 made that bet a few months ago.

deliveryman
06-08-2005, 12:08 PM
I thought I'd spice it up with the frequent grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, just like my friend makro did.

wimbleTon foreveR!!

Purple Rainbow
06-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Ah, I see. Still a lame thread. Hopefully you'll keep your promise as well! That'll be some consolidation for Rogi's hyptothetical Wimbleton [sic] loss. :p

lau
06-08-2005, 01:31 PM
What`s the matter with you Federer fans (not all Federer fans,..... some of them :rolleyes: )?? If he looses, what`s the big deal?? :shrug: You have to face that you favourite player is not perfect, is not a robot and deal with that and with the answers to your posts. A lot of people hate Marat here (sometimes they`re right, sometimes not), and I don`t care (and he looses a lot, too, :lol: ). I`ll continue posting.
And, really, this kind of threads are becoming really boring.
You want to be part of a forum and post optimistic posts about you favourite player, deal with all what that implies ;)
I`m quite new here, I haven`t read your posts, but a good advice would be: I you don`t want to be attack, don`t attack the rest ;) . If they attack you, answer them kindly (irony is allways a good weapon ;) ) or just ignore them!!! :)

EDIT: don`t expect an aggression free forum. That would be boring....., ha

Shabazza
06-08-2005, 01:35 PM
..........:smash:
exactly!!

alexito
06-08-2005, 02:28 PM
if federer no win wimbledon, I will be the best men happy in the world. but, only micracle

Lady Natalia
06-08-2005, 02:30 PM
I seem to be more hunted than the duck in these forums, even by some fans of Federer. I see no reason to stay on a forum where so much anger is directed against me, so I will do a bet against the haters, if Federer doesn't win Wimbleton this year I will never post again in these forums and if he wins I want you all to stopp attacking me. I really don't like beeing labeled a troll and I hope this all to end once and for all. I am an optimistic fan and I really say what I think and am not moderated about how much I think someone like Federer can accomplish. Anyway, if that is a crime here I better get away from these forums as soon as possible, if Federer wins Wimbleton please change the rules (maybe you could turn your anger against the pessimists)...

Well I dont think you have to worry. Roger is not playing in Wimbleton. He's playing Wimbledon. So I guess you're here to stay. ;)

buddyholly
06-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Well I dont think you have to worry. Roger is not playing in Wimbleton. He's playing Wimbledon. So I guess you're here to stay. ;)

I think you need to do a little bit of catching up on your thread reading.

playhard
06-09-2005, 03:51 AM
Marat, Roddick and Hewitt are only on Roger's level if they play their absolute best tennis. If they don't, it usually spells another straight set victory for Roger. But if Roger plays his best tennis... no one is on his level, regardless how well his opponant plays.

i watched last year final between Fed-Roddick, I saw that Fed is not so much better than Roddick...

maybe I have to watch this match again...

Pea
06-09-2005, 04:05 AM
Cookie monster.

undomiele
06-09-2005, 04:20 AM
Hey did you have to repeat the grammar mistake? :shrug: Seeing "loose" like that twice in recent days is a little much...

lina_seta
06-09-2005, 04:36 AM

thats the EXACT copy of makro's but with wimbledon heheh
but ur not serious right? :cool:

lina_seta
06-09-2005, 04:44 AM
What`s the matter with you Federer fans (not all Federer fans,..... some of them :rolleyes: )?? If he looses, what`s the big deal?? :shrug: You have to face that you favourite player is not perfect, is not a robot and deal with that and with the answers to your posts. A lot of people hate Marat here (sometimes they`re right, sometimes not), and I don`t care (and he looses a lot, too, :lol: ). I`ll continue posting.
And, really, this kind of threads are becoming really boring.
You want to be part of a forum and post optimistic posts about you favourite player, deal with all what that implies ;)
I`m quite new here, I haven`t read your posts, but a good advice would be: I you don`t want to be attack, don`t attack the rest ;) . If they attack you, answer them kindly (irony is allways a good weapon ;) ) or just ignore them!!! :)

EDIT: don`t expect an aggression free forum. That would be boring....., ha

we fedfans understand that... yes Roger is human... (but still God of tennis! :devil: )... dont think much of this thread... its a joke... if u want to c optimistic roger threads go to The Federer Express forum in MTF.. its all flowers and hearts :ignore: !!

-->If you don`t want to be attack, don`t attack the rest ;) .
chill, we just attack when we r attacked... and we didnt start anything so :angel:

also Welcome to MTF...
uh uh wheres the welcome sign? :dog:

Chloe le Bopper
06-09-2005, 04:52 AM
Sadly, it is too soon to bad rep you again.

Maybe tomorrow.

megadeth
06-09-2005, 05:46 AM
I thought I'd spice it up with the frequent grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, just like my friend makro did.

wimbleTon foreveR!!

first of all deliveryman, you spelled "loose" incorrectly.

it should be "lose", the oppsite of "win"

"loose" has a different meaning, the opposite of "tight"

Seleshfan
06-09-2005, 05:49 AM
first of all deliveryman, you spelled "loose" incorrectly.

it should be "lose", the oppsite of "win"

"loose" has a different meaning, the opposite of "tight"

:confused: :ignore:

nkhera1
06-09-2005, 06:01 AM
So will you actually leave?