Why is Hitchhiker obsessed with Federer? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Why is Hitchhiker obsessed with Federer?

PamV
06-08-2005, 02:18 AM
1) He is jealous of Roger's good looks?
2) He jealous of Roger's awards ?
3) He secretly wants to be Roger?
4) Hitch hits two handed on both sides?

hitchhiker
06-08-2005, 02:22 AM
im not obsessed im here for intelectual tennis discussion but people group me with trolls

PamV
06-08-2005, 02:26 AM
im not obsessed im here for intelectual tennis discussion but people group me with trolls

I was just wondering because it seemed like you put out a lot of "cheap shot" topics that were designed to bash Federer. I mean if you want to ask if Federer will go slamless....then why not ask if Roddick will go slamless? Who cares? If one player wins no major in a given year....is that supposed be a death sentence?

Billabong
06-08-2005, 02:31 AM

You never stop to attack Federer freely and you always make predictions that Roddick will win everything... so you just jinx him all the time and looks more and more ridiculous and risible with your stupid predictions that are never right... Why don't you want to remember last year before Wimbledon, when you said you would throw pies at everyone when Roddick WILL win Wimbledon 2004 spanking Roger's ass? You never gave Federer any credit for what he did, and don't want to admitt that he just dominated Roddick in their precedent matches!

oneandonlyhsn
06-08-2005, 02:38 AM
You never stop to attack Federer freely and you always make predictions that Roddick will win everything... so you just jinx him all the time and looks more and more ridiculous and risible with your stupid predictions that are never right... Why don't you want to remember last year before Wimbledon, when you said you would throw pies at everyone when Roddick WILL win Wimbledon 2004 spanking Roger's ass? You never gave Federer any credit for what he did, and don't want to admitt that he just dominated Roddick in their precedent matches!

Hitchhiker I read some of your posts during Wimby and USO 2004 and I have to say ditto to the above poster.

sigmagirl91
06-08-2005, 02:41 AM
Why does everyone pay attention to him. He obviously can't get over his obsession with Federer, and it won't change anytime soon. Maybe he should make a thread like makro did, and promise not to post here again if Roddick doesn't win Wimbledon. Such a thread was a year in the making.....

PamV
06-08-2005, 02:51 AM
Today was my first time noticing hitchhiker's posts.......and I saw the obsession immediately. I was just trying to throw it back at him with a cutesy annoying question about him to see how he likes it.

I don't want to hurt Hitchhiker's feelings.....but maybe he should scale down on the number of Fed-bashing topics.

oneandonlyhsn
06-08-2005, 02:52 AM
Today was my first time noticing hitchhiker's posts.......and I saw the obsession immediately. I was just trying to throw it back at him with a cutesy annoying question about him to see how he likes it.

I don't want to hurt Hitchhiker's feelings.....but maybe he should scale down on the number of Fed-bashing topics.

As long as Roddick is Federers bitch dont count on it.

Billabong
06-08-2005, 02:53 AM
Why does everyone pay attention to him. He obviously can't get over his obsession with Federer, and it won't change anytime soon. Maybe he should make a thread like makro did, and promise not to post here again if Roddick doesn't win Wimbledon. Such a thread was a year in the making.....

Definitely, but I was sure he would be enough intelligent to not come back after last year's Wimbledon;) maybe he thought we would all forget all the crap he had said before;)! He frequently re-appears when Roddick has a good result, but strangely was away when Roger beat Andy in Wimbledon, Toronto, Bangkok and Kooyong:eek:... and is never there when Roger wins a tournament;)!

But everyone learns from their mistakes, and maybe hitchhiker will too:)!

deliveryman
06-08-2005, 02:55 AM
Buddy, face it you're obsessed, not with Roger Federer, but with attention.

Lady Natalia
06-08-2005, 02:56 AM
As long as Roddick is Federers bitch dont count on it.

Federer is not even Roddick's immediate problem. He knows beating Roger is a way off goal. Andy is having problems winning against people "he should be" beating, like Hewitt. He has to at least be able to win against Hewitt before he can think about Roger.

jacobhiggins
06-08-2005, 03:01 AM
People just ignore the trolls, theres a lot of them!

El Legenda
06-08-2005, 03:06 AM
Why is PamV an idiot?

NATAS81
06-08-2005, 03:09 AM
One poster does not a stereotype make.

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2005, 03:31 AM
I want to have hitchhikers babies.

sigmagirl91
06-08-2005, 03:36 AM
Definitely, but I was sure he would be enough intelligent to not come back after last year's Wimbledon;) maybe he thought we would all forget all the crap he had said before;)! He frequently re-appears when Roddick has a good result, but strangely was away when Roger beat Andy in Wimbledon, Toronto, Bangkok and Kooyong:eek:... and is never there when Roger wins a tournament;)!

But everyone learns from their mistakes, and maybe hitchhiker will too:)!

Think so. The day I see that happen, hell will freeze over. :o

Art&Soul
06-08-2005, 03:53 AM
Simply his Rodduck is Roger's bitch, nothing else besides :)

Fumus
06-08-2005, 05:38 AM
Why is PamV an idiot?

Because she is pissed that people are acting like trolls and then she feeds them like one. :)

Fumus
06-08-2005, 05:39 AM
Simply his Rodduck is Roger's bitch, nothing else besides :)

Fuck that Roddick is his own bitch much like Safin.

Mrs. B
06-08-2005, 07:55 AM

:haha: :haha:

Ferrero Forever
06-08-2005, 08:03 AM
I think every player has their fans and haters. I know with jc theres dokicfan who takes every opportunity to insult jc, and then there was lordrain.

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2005, 08:06 AM
Who's the bigger troll? PamV or Hitchhiker?

At least nobody makes the mistake of taking the latter seriously.

TheMightyFed
06-08-2005, 08:23 AM
It's a lot of fun to see that the 2 dominating players are Spanish and Swiss, while American players are on the B-list of the ATP, with Roddick scaring nobody and struggling with his last bombs before his shoulder injury, and Agassi waiting for his injections before retiring at the USO...

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2005, 08:25 AM
I couldn't care less what country they all came from :shrug:

TheMightyFed
06-08-2005, 08:27 AM
I couldn't care less what country they all came from :shrug:
Me neither, but for Americans like hitchicker, it's a lot of pain to see US as a non-dominant force...

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2005, 08:28 AM
Ah, gotcha. I thought you meant in general it was great to see no Americans winning everything in sight at the moment and I was scratching my head over that :p

foul_dwimmerlaik
06-08-2005, 09:27 AM
Who's Hitchhiker?

heya
06-08-2005, 03:24 PM
How classy. Hoping that your Fed's opponent gets injuries. The biggest troll is the arrogant Federer troll.

Fumus
06-08-2005, 03:29 PM
It's a lot of fun to see that the 2 dominating players are Spanish and Swiss, while American players are on the B-list of the ATP, with Roddick scaring nobody and struggling with his last bombs before his shoulder injury, and Agassi waiting for his injections before retiring at the USO...

American's are not the B-List of the ATP...for a B-Lister...ending number 2 in the world is pretty high. Andre ended number 8... :)

heya
06-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Soderling wasted match point and double faulted in the 2nd set tiebreak.
Ferrero choked away a break & match points because Ferrero's serve sucked & Fed served harder. Ironic.
Ljubicic and Minar choked a lead in their 3rd sets.
Zabaleta threw away the 3rd set after returning a Fed shot that was going out.
Ancic wasted break points in Miami.

Skyward
06-08-2005, 05:11 PM
Soderling wasted match point and double faulted in the 2nd set tiebreak.
Ferrero choked away a break & match points because Ferrero's serve sucked & Fed served harder. Ironic.
Ljubicic and Minar choked a lead in their 3rd sets.
Zabaleta threw away the 3rd set after returning a Fed shot that was going out.
Ancic wasted break points in Miami.

Yes, haven't you heard that Federer hired a hypnotizer that sits in the stands and forces his opponents to mess up. Needless to say, he was absent at 3 matches Federer lost.

ys
06-08-2005, 05:15 PM

Caliing other people "trolls" is the first sign of trollism for one who does that.. So, never mind..

Fumus
06-08-2005, 05:28 PM
Caliing other people "trolls" is the first sign of trollism for one who does that.. So, never mind..

Rambling incoherent posts are the first sign of not knowing what you are talking about.

Pea
06-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Aren't we all obsessed with Rogi? Some more unintentional than others?

Fumus
06-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Aren't we all obsessed with Rogi? Some more unintentional than others?

You are obsessed with Andy right? :)

Pea
06-08-2005, 06:09 PM
You are obsessed with Andy right? :)

The king of the ducktrolls just had to open his beak.:o I wouldn't say so. I'm never in his forumhell nor do I enter his god-forbidden threads.:confused:

Fumus
06-08-2005, 06:17 PM
The king of the ducktrolls just had to open his beak.:o I wouldn't say so. I'm never in his forumhell nor do I enter his god-forbidden threads.:confused:

So what are you trying to say? Sure I can loan you some of my Andy matches if you wanna watch them. :)

Pea
06-08-2005, 06:43 PM
So what are you trying to say? Sure I can loan you some of my Andy matches if you wanna watch them. :)

To start a bonfire? YAY! It does feel like the summer already!

Fumus
06-08-2005, 06:47 PM
To start a bonfire? YAY! It does feel like the summer already!

Pea you are awesome. You make me laugh. :) I rep you a 1000 times!

allanah
06-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Federer is not even Roddick's immediate problem. He knows beating Roger is a way off goal. Andy is having problems winning against people "he should be" beating, like Hewitt. He has to at least be able to win against Hewitt before he can think about Roger.

Lady Nat, what makes you list Hewitt amongst the people roddick "should be beating"?

Fumus
06-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Lady Nat, what makes you list Hewitt amongst the people roddick "should be beating"?

his two most recent losses to him.

allanah
06-08-2005, 07:28 PM
That's not what I mean. unless I misunderstood the tone of what she was saying, I mean that Hewitt has more slams, more titles, a higher ranking and a vastly superior head-to-head to Andy. Therefore I don't get how he is one of the players Roddick is expected to win against.

Fumus
06-08-2005, 07:36 PM
That's not what I mean. unless I misunderstood the tone of what she was saying, I mean that Hewitt has more slams, more titles, a higher ranking and a vastly superior head-to-head to Andy. Therefore I don't get how he is one of the players Roddick is expected to win against.

Roddick is more talented and has bigger shots. :)

Hewitt is an overachiever.

allanah
06-08-2005, 07:45 PM
Heh. :)

Seleshfan
06-08-2005, 07:51 PM

At one point this was true for Federer as well. But I still insisted that Federer should be beating Hewitt. Now look at their records:)

tangerine_dream
06-08-2005, 07:52 PM
Who can blame hitchhiker for being obsessed with Roger? Aren't we all?

The hunt threads are a direct result of MTF's obsessions with certain players (duck hunt, rabbit season, weasel hunt). You're nobody until you get your own hunt thread.

I am trying to get a Fetus Hunt thread going but I think it still might be premature. Will have to wait until the summer hardcourt season starts. :)

Sjengster
06-08-2005, 08:04 PM
I think it is possible that a Foetus Hunt thread could be misinterpreted... there are activists who would have words to say on the matter.

Seleshfan
06-08-2005, 08:09 PM
The hunt threads are a direct result of MTF's obsessions with certain players (duck hunt, rabbit season, weasel hunt). You're nobody until you get your own hunt thread.

Don't forget AJ's favorite "Dick Hunt". :devil:

buddyholly
06-08-2005, 08:13 PM

Too late, he already ate them.

Daniel
06-10-2005, 02:38 AM
:yawn: