"Passing Potes" [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

"Passing Potes"

Eclectic Goddess
06-07-2005, 10:45 PM
This is my last desperate effort.

I am trying to find a copy of "Passing Potes" to give as a gift to a friend. So far, I've had no luck. Does anyone know of anyplace where I can still buy it, preferably in the States? At this point, used is fine, so long as it's in decent shape.

On that note, if anyone has a copy they'd like to sell me, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

delsa
06-07-2005, 10:52 PM
Is it the book Clément and Grosjean wrote together? I'd like to know the references too to be able to find it. If someone could help...

Eclectic Goddess
06-07-2005, 10:57 PM
Is it the book Clément and Grosjean wrote together? I'd like to know the references too to be able to find it. If someone could help...
Yes, it is. A while ago, someone translated large sections of it and posted them here, which is how I heard of it. I've been looking ever since.

Nathy
06-08-2005, 01:03 AM
I have it but I had so many problems to find it... and when I've finally could it was the last one available... But in the States wow I don't know... I'll check around me if someone can help and Ill tell you...

Via
06-08-2005, 07:22 AM
i bought mine from the french amazon.com in 2003. how i got around all the french instructions without help, i can't tell you now lol

esther was the one who translated it... but she got hers from me ;)

esther
06-22-2005, 03:03 AM
did you end up finding it?

thanks once again via hehe ;) it ended up being our ticket to Arnauds attention too!

Eclectic Goddess
06-22-2005, 04:47 AM
did you end up finding it?
So far, no luck at all.

Nathy
06-22-2005, 05:31 PM
Sorry Eclectic Goddess but no one I know is able to help you :confused:

Via
06-23-2005, 12:21 AM
if book stores aren't selling it now, the remaining hope will be ebay (or some 2nd hand bookshop in france!) or we can keep this thread alive for a few more years until a nono fan decides to sell out, lol

no problem at all esther ;) i have yet to have seb sign it, so he'd better not stop playing too soon.

esther
06-24-2005, 01:08 AM
He wont stop playing soon!!!!!!!!! Dont expect too great a response from Seb, tho- he didnt even look like he realised it was Passing Potes when he signed it :sad:

prazz_m
06-24-2005, 10:02 AM
hahaha i got the greatest response from seb!! wrote me a note he did! yes yes i know he pretty much wrote me the same word, just in two different languages, but that's not the point hehe, it's the fact that he asked me for my name so he could write it for me ... so sweet!

Via
06-25-2005, 01:36 AM
i won't have high hopes for seb but the most important thing for me is that arnaud had signed it. so seb's autograph will make it complete, sort of. of course i won't let him know, i'll look like i'm the most devoted fan :p

Alison
08-16-2005, 04:19 PM
Amazon.ca have it .

I got mine from Amazon France :)