How about a Young American Balls Forum? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

How about a Young American Balls Forum?

tennischick
07-23-2002, 09:02 PM
for players like James Blake :hearts:, Andy Roddick, Gambill, Ginepri, Fish, Denthead etc etc. of course the only person on this list i am really interested in is James Blake :hearts: but the others can tag along...:o :o :o

the cat
07-24-2002, 11:35 AM
I don't know about you, TC. But I'm rooting for Phil Dent! :)

And TC, I'm glad to see Andy Roddick has won you over! ;)

Chloe le Bopper
07-24-2002, 11:48 AM
the cat, I think that she was just being fair :o I'm fairly sure that Andy hasn't "won" TC over :o

I liked TBE's idea in another forum, to call an American forum, "Yankee Doodle Dandy" *snickers*

tennischick
07-24-2002, 12:42 PM
trust me Cat, i'm no Andy fan. it just wouldn't exactly make sense to leave him out of the Yankee Doodle Candy Forum. but my main Candy :hearts: is still James Blake! :lick: :p

Dissident
07-24-2002, 01:58 PM
Phil Dent? Wasnt that his father´s name??
I guess you meant Taylor?

Im lost... :o

tennischick
07-24-2002, 10:36 PM
i said Denthead. i was referring to the son. the father is quite an attractive man...:o :o

Dissident
07-25-2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by the cat
But I'm rooting for Phil Dent! :)

There ya go. I was mentioning the cat´s commentary, not yours tc. :p
It wasnt necessary to let that praise to Phil escape. ;) lol

the cat
07-25-2002, 02:28 AM
Yes Hitman. I meant Taylor Dent. But I'm always mixing up father and son sports combinations! :eek: I sometimes call Barry Bonds Bobby Bonds. Bobby is his father.

TC, Yankee Doodle Candy Forum? Hmmmmm. I think if I referred to women's tennis players as a "Candy" I would hear about it! :eek: LOL! There's that double standard Becca is always talking about! ;)

And Becca, you were right again! :) Andy Roddick hasn't yet won TC over. And it was only fair foe her to include him in her Candy Forum.

Tammy
07-25-2002, 06:18 PM
blake :drool::drool:

:p:p:p