Didja Know Daniela / Fabrice won the mixed title? heres the photo [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Didja Know Daniela / Fabrice won the mixed title? heres the photo

FrogBurger
06-06-2005, 09:39 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/FrogBurger/b_h_santorohantu_0603_011.jpg

Daniela, why not play with Richard, Max or someone else... but not Fabrice, YUK! How come we cant see this good tennis on TV. it is not even mentioned on french tv, neither doubles title either. it sucks :mad:

robinhood
06-06-2005, 09:47 AM
I always feel bad whenever I look at the doubles team holding up a trophy.
Nobody is in the background.
All those empty seats....

robinhood
06-06-2005, 09:48 AM
Daniela, why not play with Richard, Max or someone else... but not Fabrice, YUK!

Why are you disgusted? Is Fabrice hitting on her or something?

FrogBurger
06-06-2005, 10:08 AM
I said YUK Fabrice cause he is the person id least like to be on a desert island with

Auscon
06-06-2005, 10:17 AM
I always feel bad whenever I look at the doubles team holding up a trophy.
Nobody is in the background.
All those empty seats....

yeah, it sucks, especially knowing that for many players it will be the, or at least one of the greatest victories of their career, and yet there was hardly anyone there to see it

lucashg
06-06-2005, 11:22 AM
:woohoo: Congrats, both of them. And yep, it's sad no one is ever there to watch the doubles matches =/

Purple Rainbow
06-06-2005, 11:41 AM
Martina Navratilova was in the final of the mixed doubles event. That should be reason enough to get rid of the mixed doubles event. Seriously, who can mantion the winners of the mixed doubles titles of the grand slams in 2004, or even the AO this year? It's a completely bogus event, which gets as much attention as it deserves.

Oh, and Fabrice Santoro is a magnificent tennis player. I wish more people played like him. It's lame to diss him for whatever unclear and no doubt superficial reasons you might have, Frogburger. :mad:

SanTaureau Fan
06-06-2005, 11:51 AM
Oh, and Fabrice Santoro is a magnificent tennis player. I wish more people played like him. It's lame to diss him for whatever unclear and no doubt superficial reasons you might have, Frogburger. :mad:

People are entitled to their opinion, but who cares what the players look like when they play tennis. :confused:

FrogBurger
06-06-2005, 11:57 AM
People are entitled to their opinion, but who cares what the players look like when they play tennis. :confused:

Who said anything about what the player looks like? :confused: I appreciate his game, his savy, his style but i dont know if my personality would give with his. :p

SanTaureau Fan
06-06-2005, 12:02 PM
Who said anything about what the player looks like? :confused: I appreciate his game, his savy, his style but i dont know if my personality would give with his. :p

I don't know, the "yuk" suggested you find him ugly, but I guess that wasn't the case, so case closed.

star
06-06-2005, 12:07 PM
Congratulations to Hantutoro. There are many cute pictures of them holding the trophy, laughing, and kissing the trophy. they look very happy. I think mixed doubles is fun. One of the things that hurts doubles overall is that few top players play, and because of that the public doesn't care so much about it. Believe me, when a top player plays doubles the stands are packed. Martina packed in the people regardless who she played with.

edit: Martina Hingis, I meant. :)

FrogBurger
06-06-2005, 12:17 PM
I don't know, the "yuk" suggested you find him ugly, but I guess that wasn't the case, so case closed.

I am a fairly competitive person but not spiteful. Im sure Fabrice is a great person, a hard worker and a professional. Nobody gets to that level without. He seems sarcastic and not easy to work with. I think hes had runins with Guy and is not in the incrowd as far as the FFT goes. Also, French fans dont go crazy for him... they go running to see Arnaud, Nicolas, Richard and Sébastien, but when Fabrice is around, theyre just like oh, its Fabrice. Personally I think it was rude when he dropped my autograph book and pen on the ground. :p

joeb_uk
06-06-2005, 12:27 PM
I watched the mixed doubles final of 2004, and to be honest the standard was terrible :eek:
I dont know if all mixed doubles is as bad :shrug:

Nikki♥
06-06-2005, 01:00 PM
I said YUK Fabrice cause he is the person id least like to be on a desert island with

I wouldnīt mind being on a deserted island with him but wait! I wouldnīt mind being on a deserted island with just about any sweet looking man. At least, thatīs what some people think about me and I donīt have a problem with it.

Daniela Hantuchova is just the best looking female tennis player. Hands down!

^That just needed to be said

FrogBurger
06-06-2005, 01:06 PM
Daniela is gorgeous, unfortunately I thought she was Iveta and I called her Iveta. that was embarrassing, but she took it in good humour.

Nikki♥
06-06-2005, 01:08 PM
Iveta? Which Iveta? Benesova?

Isnīt she blonde? (I donīt know too many WTA players...)

joeb_uk
06-06-2005, 01:09 PM
I wouldnīt mind being on a deserted island with him but wait! I wouldnīt mind being on a deserted island with just about any sweet looking man. At least, thatīs what some people think about me and I donīt have a problem with it.

Daniela Hantuchova is just the best looking female tennis player. Hands down!

^That just needed to be said
I thought it was ana ivanovic :shrug: :p

but best body has to go to iroda :drool:

Nikki♥
06-06-2005, 01:12 PM
I thought it was ana ivanovic :shrug: :p

but best body has to go to iroda :drool:

Iroda is Miss Boobie. :ras:

Ivanovic is okay but Daniela is the prettiest in my opinion but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ;)

Action Jackson
06-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Sveta Kuznetsova is the prettiest.

joeb_uk
06-06-2005, 01:13 PM
There is just something about ana, something that when i see i think wow (its more about her prescence than her looks i suppose).

There a couple others like iroda though :D bulykina is quite close!

Nikki♥
06-06-2005, 01:18 PM
Jankovic is good looking too. :) She reminds me a little bit of Ana, they could be sisters.

Nikki♥
06-06-2005, 01:19 PM
Sveta Kuznetsova is the prettiest.

Cowsnetsova :haha: Moo! I guess she is ready to mow the lawn in Wimbly.

Action Jackson
06-06-2005, 01:20 PM
Cowsnetsova :haha: Moo! I guess she is ready to mow the lawn in Wimbly.

Sveta is no cow, she is top notch stuff.

Nikki♥
06-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Sveta is no cow, she is top notch stuff.

Sorry. I didnīt mean to hurt her feelings by comparing her to an animal. :o

Action Jackson
06-06-2005, 01:39 PM
Sorry. I didnīt mean to hurt her feelings by comparing her to an animal. :o

She has the best thighs on tour.

wipeout
06-06-2005, 01:48 PM
The mixed final was on at the same time as the Nadal/Federer match, so it's no wonder many people didn't notice it.

Nikki♥
06-06-2005, 01:52 PM
She has the best thighs on tour.

She has a very womanly body compared to some other tooth picks. :) Just her face isnīt too flattering in my opinion but looks are totally unimportant in tennis so I donīt really know why I care so much about them when I speak about players.

Action Jackson
06-06-2005, 01:53 PM
She has a very womanly body compared to some other tooth picks. :) Just her face isnīt too flattering in my opinion but looks are totally unimportant in tennis so I donīt really know why I care so much about them when I speak about players.

Cause you're shallow. :p

Nikki♥
06-06-2005, 01:54 PM
The mixed final was on at the same time as the Nadal/Federer match, so it's no wonder many people didn't notice it.

Of course. Who cares about mixed doubles when the king and the little prince are fighting against each other? :o

Nikki♥
06-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Cause you're shallow. :p

Hereby I admit that

Iīm a shallow cow. :ras:

star
06-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Me too!

Daniela is gorgeous. She's even prettier in person. :)

FrogBurger
06-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Iveta? Which Iveta? Benesova?

Isnīt she blonde? (I donīt know too many WTA players...)

If i found the right IMG's than the top one is Iveta and the bottom one is Daniela. both beautiful women, though i give the edge to Daniela. Now that Daniela has filled out better, she has a very similar build to Iveta Benesova.

http://www.tennisrulz.com/photos/frenchopen05/IMG_2641.JPG

http://www.tennisrulz.com/photos/frenchopen05/IMG_3045.JPG

Nikki♥
06-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Iveta and Daniela look similiar, thatīs for sure. Iīm happy that Daniela has put on some weight, she was so skinny the past few years, almost anorexic. :eek: