Rafael's adorable little girlfriend??... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Rafael's adorable little girlfriend??...

Gonzo Hates Me!
06-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Did you guys notice, that when Mariano and Rafa had to accept their trophies, they were accompanied by little ball girls. And when it was Rafa's turn, he grabbed her hand and walked hand in hand with her to the steps, and then patted her head, and then she ran off to her little friends and they were smiling and giggling with her. But Mariano just walked in front of his ball girl and didnt acknowledge her.

Anyway, I just thought that was really cute! A great sports hero can know how to instantly make someone's day. I mean, that girl will remember that for the rest of her life. And if she grows up to be a famous tennis player too, she can always talk about that in interviews ;).

Bibir
06-05-2005, 06:59 PM
I did Marat Five times. :)

star
06-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Did you guys notice, that when Mariano and Rafa had to accept their trophies, they were accompanied by little ball girls. And when it was Rafa's turn, he grabbed her hand and walked hand in hand with her to the steps, and then patted her head, and then she ran off to her little friends and they were smiling and giggling with her. But Mariano just walked in front of his ball girl and didnt acknowledge her.

Anyway, I just thought that was really cute! A great sports hero can know how to instantly make someone's day. I mean, that girl will remember that for the rest of her life. And if she grows up to be a famous tennis player too, she can always talk about that in interviews ;).

:kiss: Thanks for pointing that out. It takes a person with heart to make that sort of gesture in a time where he might rightly be distracted by his own joy and triumph.

The new myth on this board apparently is that Nadal is a jerk. Thanks for once again showing that the guy has passion and heart both on and off the court. :)

Lourdes
06-05-2005, 07:05 PM
It was extremely cute. A nice moment.

mandoura
06-05-2005, 07:12 PM

Yes and I commented about it to my kids. It was touching.:)

Jorge
06-05-2005, 07:18 PM
This only show us (once again) how nice is Rafa to everyone :cool:

Marine
06-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Pierce and Henin did the same yesterday.

Eclectic Goddess
06-05-2005, 07:25 PM
It WAS cute. Lucky girl.

Marine
06-05-2005, 07:31 PM
I liked the fact Nadal didn't thank any sponsor in his speech ! It's more sincere at least...contrary to the women yesterday... :)
What an great honour to receive the trophee of Zidane's hands :hearts:

roisin
06-05-2005, 07:41 PM
yeah, how cool was it that zidane gave him the trophy?! :worship:

it was really sweet of Nadal :)

Carito_90
06-05-2005, 07:41 PM
Yeah that was just really cute :)
But Mary and Justine did the same yesterday :p

star
06-05-2005, 07:47 PM
I can see why Mary thanked her sponsors. She must be very grateful to those who continued to support her.

Mechlan
06-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Yeah, a nice gesture by Nadal. Actually, all the finalists had a kid walk them to the podium. In fact, when Mariano went up there, I noticed he wasn't holding that girl's hand and was wondering why. ;)

Denise
06-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Yeah. Lucky Girlie :)

Geniey2g
06-05-2005, 08:06 PM
I thought it was really sweet too. What a lovely lad.

liS@
06-05-2005, 08:09 PM
Nadal is such a cutie. He's freakin hilarious b/c simply, he acts his age. Like this ruffling of the girl's head, how he signed the camera lens and then grinned devilishly when he scribbled it all out until the camera was full of lines (!!!), and how he sat on the trophy table for the photo op dangling his legs and kicking them back and forth. :angel:

Zidane :drool: *sizzle sizzle!*

Geniey2g
06-05-2005, 08:21 PM
Nadal is such a cutie. He's freakin hilarious b/c simply, he acts his age. Like this ruffling of the girl's head, how he signed the camera lens and then grinned devilishly when he scribbled it all out until the camera was full of lines (!!!), and how he sat on the trophy table for the photo op dangling his legs and kicking them back and forth. :angel:

Zidane :drool: *sizzle sizzle!*
makes him seem even sweeter :)

El Legenda
06-05-2005, 08:31 PM
OMG Nadal is the greastest person in the world :rolleyes:

robinhood
06-05-2005, 08:32 PM
The tennis is in good hands, isn't it?
Not just men's with Rog and Rafa, but also the women's too with Justine and Kim back on tour.
I can't hate Rafael. He brings so much to the game, not just great tennis but such an adorable personality and fair sportsmanship.
Looking forward to the second half!

Bibir
06-05-2005, 08:33 PM
Hater!

;)

robinhood
06-05-2005, 08:33 PM

It's his moment right now, so let's give it to him. :)
By the way, RDucky. Why do you always keep changing your flag?
Just curious~

federerfan7465
06-05-2005, 09:03 PM
NOT CUTE.

thats what all the finalists are suppsoed to do.

mariano just forgot to do it.

Even if Hitler had been a finalist, he would have been instrcuted to hold the little girls hand on his way to the podium..

So no

Geniey2g
06-05-2005, 09:05 PM
NOT CUTE.

thats what all the finalists are suppsoed to do.

mariano just forgot to do it.

Even if Hitler had been a finalist, he would have been instrcuted to hold the little girls hand on his way to the podium..

So no
lol, still feeling a little bitter are we, federerfan??

El Legenda
06-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Hater!

;)
:lol:

It's his moment right now, so let's give it to him. :)
By the way, RDucky. Why do you always keep changing your flag?
Just curious~

I like to represent all the counrty that you dont see here ;)

the cat
06-05-2005, 09:56 PM
That was cute Mrs. Guga. :) But from the title of this thread I thought you were talking about Maria Kirilenko. ;)

Lila
06-05-2005, 10:00 PM

CUTE. :D

Marine
06-05-2005, 10:14 PM
Ohhh so cute, Rafael says "hello", "goodbye" when he meets someone !!!
He smiles when he wins !!! Ooohhh
He even shook hands with Puerta after the ball point !!! Ohh so nice !!!

Thys guy is really incredible !!! lool

Damita
06-05-2005, 10:21 PM
lol, still feeling a little bitter are we, federerfan??
:rolls:

MariaV
06-05-2005, 10:24 PM
I also noticed that and thought what a sweetie. May he stay a sweet humble young man as he grows up. I am so looking forward to what is to come. And yeah- men's tennis is the best it has been in a long time.

Agree Sue!!!! :) Fed is so worthy No 1 and Rafa next to him! :worship: :worship:
Rafa is just adorably sweet, :p all you haters.

Jennay
06-05-2005, 10:26 PM
I was wondering if Nadal was going to hold her hand because Puerta didn't. Cute gesture by ruffling her hair. :)

binkygirl
06-05-2005, 11:54 PM
I did Marat Five times. :)

Mrs. Guga isn't going to like that.

I think the Rafa is just a nice thoughtful person. That sort of gesture tells you about someone's upbringing and character.

Scotso
06-06-2005, 01:00 AM
It was really cute.

tangerine_dream
06-06-2005, 01:14 AM
Rafa stealing children's hearts now :hearts: lol

Scotso
06-06-2005, 02:04 AM
In regards to your "cock lover" neg rep comment, RDucky. Yes I do love penis, but I don't know what that has to do with your failings.

YoursTruly
06-06-2005, 03:06 AM
I liked the fact Nadal didn't thank any sponsor in his speech ! It's more sincere at least...contrary to the women yesterday... :)
What an great honour to receive the trophee of Zidane's hands :hearts:

I know!!! I think mentioning sponsors takes away from the moment, even their own moment!!!

Mimi
06-06-2005, 03:43 AM
yes, thats why i love this little nadal so much, he is so polite, kind and good to all people :worship: :worship:

Chloe le Bopper
06-06-2005, 04:01 AM
In regards to your "cock lover" neg rep comment, RDucky. Yes I do love penis, but I don't know what that has to do with your failings.
:haha: :yeah:

Gonzo Hates Me!
06-06-2005, 04:51 AM
That was cute Mrs. Guga. :) But from the title of this thread I thought you were talking about Maria Kirilenko. ;)

I wish this thread was about Maria Kirilenko. But since I don't know what the hell ever became of their relationship, or whether or not it even existed, I can not make a thread about the most adorable little girl in tennis :(

Lynne
06-06-2005, 05:38 AM
Yeah I saw that! Cute! :)
And Zidane presented the trophy!

Nikki♥
06-06-2005, 07:55 AM

OMG yeah, get over it, sweetheart. :ras:

its.like.that
06-06-2005, 09:51 AM

lol... not getting ahead of ourselves at all...

its.like.that
06-06-2005, 09:56 AM
I also noticed that and thought what a sweetie. May he stay a sweet humble young man as he grows up. I am so looking forward to what is to come. And yeah- men's tennis is the best it has been in a long time.
lol... this is coming from someone who has one of the most rude, arrogant bastard's on the tour in their avatar...

its.like.that
06-06-2005, 09:58 AM
It was really cute.
:lol: SHUT UP

its.like.that
06-06-2005, 09:58 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Action Jackson
06-06-2005, 09:59 AM
lol... this is coming from someone who has one of the most rude, arrogant bastard's on the tour in their avatar...

Is that right I have seen worse? I mean I like Nadal, but overreaction central here is running at its full throttle.

its.like.that
06-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Is that right I have seen worse? I mean I like Nadal, but overreaction central here is running at its full throttle.
Massu is a prick. At the Aussie Open after he beat Dupuis, there were a few hundred Chilean supporters in the crowd, who had waited around most of the day (until 10:30pm) following the Gonzalez match earlier on. They were asking their NATIONAL OLYMPIC HERO to come close so they could take photos of him, but he simply turned his back on them and walked off, not signing a SINGLE autograph.

I don't care if he was just coming back from injury, he's just not a nice guy...

Action Jackson
06-06-2005, 10:06 AM
Massu is a prick. At the Aussie Open after he beat Dupuis, there were a few hundred Chilean supporters in the crowd, who had waited around most of the day (until 10:30pm) following the Gonzalez match earlier on. They were asking their NATIONAL OLYMPIC HERO to come close so they could take photos of him, but he simply turned his back on them and walked off, not signing a SINGLE autograph.

I don't care if he was just coming back from injury, he's just not a nice guy...

I mean if you know the Chileans at all Gonzo is the more popular of the two, but that's not the point there are much worse than Massu.

its.like.that
06-06-2005, 10:10 AM
I mean if you know the Chileans at all Gonzo is the more popular of the two, but that's not the point there are much worse than Massu.
That is more than likely the case, but I am simply talking from my personal experiences...

Ferrero Forever
06-06-2005, 10:11 AM
Aw Rafa. Didn't see it but it would have been so cute.

Action Jackson
06-06-2005, 10:11 AM
That is more than likely the case, but I am simply talking from my personal experiences...

That's the thing the player doesn't sign for 1 person is a jerk, then again a lot of that seems to be timing as well.

its.like.that
06-06-2005, 10:13 AM
That's the thing the player doesn't sign for 1 person is a jerk, then again a lot of that seems to be timing as well.
I didn't want him to sign for me - I'm not a huge fan of his at all... but he could have displayed at least a little gratitude to the Chilean community who waited 10 hours to see him play.

girL_
06-06-2005, 11:20 AM
sweet;) Rafael's really nice)

Scotso
06-06-2005, 04:26 PM
its.like.that is a troll. ignore it.