06-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Maybe I should step away from this thread :bolt:

Haute
06-04-2005, 04:03 PM
It'll be the end of the world...

Federerhingis
06-04-2005, 04:10 PM
I gonna kill him;)

Yeah I am a little bitter, is he playing in Halle? Anyways, if he wins Halle i'l take a long break from tennis, as a spectator and fan ofcourse. However, I dont think his H2H versus an in form Federer would translate to grass. :sad:

I guess I'l get rid of my bitterness and sadness once Federer finds his form on grass, defends his title in Halle and makes the wimbledon final. By the way crappy Espn will show WTT I am so looking forward to watching my princess play tennis for the NEWYOKSPORTIMES. Hingis AND Mcenroe would make a fascinating mixed doubles team, those points at net would be marvelous I am sure. :wavey:

connectolove
06-04-2005, 05:27 PM
VAMOS! It is only a sport and I think we all should be happy that there is a talent like Nadal. He may win Halle as well, so what! That is ok. Or perhaps Roger will do it, he was getting too bored playing the regular guys and probably Nadal's kick in the butt will do some good to wake him up.

Roger is still #1 in the world and it will be like this for a long time. I hope Nadal gets to be #1 soon.

oneandonlyhsn
06-04-2005, 05:33 PM
VAMOS! It is only a sport and I think we all should be happy that there is a talent like Nadal. He may win Halle as well, so what! That is ok. Or perhaps Roger will do it, he was getting too bored playing the regular guys and probably Nadal's kick in the butt will do some good to wake him up.

Roger is still #1 in the world and it will be like this for a long time. I hope Nadal gets to be #1 soon.

Ditto :yeah: I absolutely agree.

EternalFlame
06-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Yeah I am a little bitter, is he playing in Halle? Anyways, if he wins Halle i'l take a long break from tennis, as a spectator and fan ofcourse. However, I dont think his H2H versus an in form Federer would translate to grass. :sad:

I guess I'l get rid of my bitterness and sadness once Federer finds his form on grass, defends his title in Halle and makes the wimbledon final. By the way crappy Espn will show WTT I am so looking forward to watching my princess play tennis for the NEWYOKSPORTIMES. Hingis AND Mcenroe would make a fascinating mixed doubles team, those points at net would be marvelous I am sure. :wavey:

Your avatar is cool! :)

willie
06-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Maybe I should step away from this thread :bolt:

stay with us, this is "the murderers of players thread". :angel:

Chris Seahorse
06-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Nadal won't win in Halle. He is going to be going to Germany, if he goes, in a very emotional state and having to forfill many media commitments that inevitably come from winning a Grand Slam. He will also have very little time to adjust to a very different surface. Nadal can play on grass. I saw his match against Ancic two years ago. I'm sure he will be ready for Wimbledon and with a decent draw could get to the quarters there but he will hardly be prepared for Halle and an experianced grasscourt player like Waske could definately take advantage.