Show me the Door!! - Introducing ourselves :D [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Show me the Door!! - Introducing ourselves :D

Denaon
06-03-2005, 06:23 PM
In order to "join" this new MESSAGE BOARD for Mariano, you gotta post me your Door.......or in any case, any door :bounce:

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20050601/mdf574545.jpg

http://www.urda.net/fotos/puertas_cristo.jpg

Of sourse, this one is not mine ;)

aIrSaMpRaS14
06-03-2005, 07:14 PM
http://www.jjrex.com/images/stirlingshire/door.jpg

Can I come in then?? :p

jazz_girl
06-04-2005, 11:28 AM
This is so cool!!! He has his own forum! :yeah:

Jinx
06-06-2005, 02:02 AM
Cool doors!!!!!!!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :)

Doooor, youre great!!!!!!!!!

Tricky_Forehand
06-06-2005, 07:55 AM
Sorry can't find any door pics :) but glad to see that Mariano was, rightfully, given his own forum.

I can't say that I'm "officially" a supporter of Mariano's as I only saw a few of his results prior to not being able to play and then RG was the first time that I got to see him play on a consistent basis. I'm neutral as of now but if this is the heart and fight that he is naturally made of (and to come out of the 400s in 9 months time...he has to be)...he won't be on my neutral list for long :) . Add to that...he's another Leftie!!!! :drool:

And either I am looking in the wrong thread or he is still going to play Queens. I really hope that he can believe in himself enough to know that he can play on other surfaces.

Vamos Mariano!!!! Job well done!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Denaon
06-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Cool :cool: This message board will grow inmensely! :woohoo: I'm glad so many fine people joined us :bigwave: Welcome everyone!!! :banana:

jmgsdoubsprtnr
06-06-2005, 03:11 PM
i saw him in the RG final, and he's got himself a new fan! i LOVED watching him play! he hit some amazing shots! now i finally have someone to root for during clay season! :bounce: :bigclap:

*Ljubica*
06-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Ok - well here is a door - my own front door to be exact ;) As for introducing myself - well - I'm Rose from England - I go to far too many tournaments and I'm a self-confessed "clay court" snob. My favourite players are in my signature - and when I'm not watching tennis I work for the Government :eek: , and enjoy reading, theatre and travelling - and have two cats who I adore :)

Vale
06-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Hi! :wavey: Can't find a door pic, but can I join anyway? I'm a rabid Gaudio fan but I admire Puerta for his faith in himself and for his great comeback! I'm from Argentina and I like tennis, reading, opera, ballet, theatre, travelling, Formula 1, football...(perhaps I should make a short list of what I DON'T like!).
I'm glad Mariano has his own forum now! :D

Choupi
06-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Well, this is my turn to show you the door! My doors...yes, I've got 2 houses so 2 doors! It's a bit complicated to explain but I live in in big house that's made of 2, a very old one and a much more recent one. :)

pic 1= the much more recent one!
pic 2= the very old one, with the date of construction in the stone, above the door...

What can I say about me? Well, I love tennis, and I'm known to be a big fan of Gaston! But I also appreciate some of his Argie fellows, as you must have noticed! :D I also do like very much ToJo...Apart from tennis, I'm a fan of handball, fencing, athletics and many other sports! I'm working in a professional highschool which trains future chefs and pastry cooks, as a dean. And last but not least, I'm known to be a cat lover, and the beautiful white lady on my avatar has been sharing my life for more than 9 years now! Her name's Pinky! :D When I don't spend most of my free time watching tennis, you have very big chances to find me in my garden...

RogiFan88
06-09-2005, 03:28 PM
Here are some of those Doors of Dublin I mentioned in Gaston's thread:

http://images.dublintourist.com/virtual_dublin/cc/doors.jpg

very typical Georgian-style doors, classical and symmetrical!

:cool:

RogiFan88
06-09-2005, 03:36 PM
http://www.andaluciaimagen.com/Detalle-fachada-ayuntamiento-de-Sevilla-Andalucia_6170.jpg

Town Hall, Sevilla

RogiFan88
06-09-2005, 03:37 PM
of course these doors have nothing to do w my except that I want to visit Ireland and I've been to Sevilla twice. ;)

tennis4eva
06-09-2005, 04:31 PM
:wavey: Hi everyone!
I'm Rosie from the USA. What can I say? I saw Mariano play his QF against Canas and I immediately bacame a fan! :p I he's amazing! :worship: I'll be supportimg him all the time from now on. It's great to see that he's got such cool fans here! :D
Now here is my door!
http://www.grimmergallery.com/images/paintingstholkes/The%20door.jpg

Choupi
06-09-2005, 05:18 PM
Welcome here Rosie! :wavey: Nice door! :D

*Ljubica*
06-09-2005, 05:58 PM
Welcome Rosie :wavey: - so there are two of us here now!

tennis4eva
06-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Welcome Rosie :wavey: - so there are two of us here now!
Lol I guess so! But you're the #1 Rosie because you've been posting here for much longer. ;)

tennis4eva
06-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Welcome here Rosie! :wavey: Nice door! :D
:D Thanks!

justClaudia
06-13-2005, 11:11 AM
Hi all!! :bigwave:

I don't think I ever introduced myself in MTF, and I've been around for a while :lol:
So my "first" ( :aplot: :lol: ) will be at Mariano's place!

I'm Claudia, live in Portugal and I'm 24..oh and sorry Deanon but no door pics.

I just want to wish the best luck to Mariano for the rest of the year.He sure deserves!

Denaon
06-13-2005, 05:29 PM
I'm Claudia, live in Portugal and I'm 24..oh and sorry Deanon but no door pics.

;) Don't worry Claudia about the doors, it's just to make a difference among the other introducing threads (we gotta be unique) , even I haven't posted my door yet. :aplot:

Good to see a lot of ppl hoping the best for Mariano!

sigmagirl91
07-21-2005, 10:54 AM
Still looking for a door.
As everyone knows, I'm Tiffany from the US. I like Mariano very much-especially after his run at RG and his impressive showing at DC-on grass, no less. My hobbies are reading, writing, taking pictures, traveling (whether it's by car, bus, train, or plane), going to the movies, listening to music (I like all types of music except country and heavy metal) and surfing the 'Net.