xmas card... return to sender [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

xmas card... return to sender

Via
05-30-2005, 06:04 AM
the IMG paris address for arnaud clement didn't work. i now have the card back, 6 months later. :( :sad: :sad:

(asking for sympathy, so i've started this thread. lol)

eek
05-31-2005, 08:39 AM
argh, that's painful, and after to hear after such a long time. :( I guess it would have been nicer to remain in ignorance that it didn't get there!

Via
05-31-2005, 11:32 PM
yes :awww:

i have a bad memory... i'd forgotten i had sent such a thing. i wonder what the french posties had been doing with it :lol:

LilyRoseAva
06-01-2005, 01:23 AM
you can write to the french federation of tennis for french players

Via
06-01-2005, 11:48 PM
thanks but have you tried, and does it ever work (like you know the correspondence has actually reached the player) ?

it's just a card but i don't feel like doing it again if it doesn't work.... it's a big deal for me to try to write in french lol (maybe i should just resend the same card for next xmas :lol: )

esther
06-05-2005, 01:37 AM
lol awww thats so annoying! I never believed those addresses work tho...Vale used to know Arnauds true adress didnt she haha

Via
06-06-2005, 02:20 AM
no i don't either but a seb fan had said on these forums that she had written to arnaud at the img addy before and got a reply!!!!!! so got my hopes up high.

arnaud's true address??? in geneva?? now thats something i'd like to know! :devil:

ps. i'll swap that info with anyone who wants rafter's true address, hewitt's true address....... hahahaaaa :lol: