Chris Fowler... LOL! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Chris Fowler... LOL!

Scotso
05-26-2005, 11:01 AM
"This is the first upset of the day, Brad Gilbert turning up well-dressed"

:haha: :worship:

onewoman74
05-26-2005, 12:47 PM
Did u see Chris laugh at BG trying to say the word "expedite"? BG completely mangled the word-actually making up a totally new word all together...CF couldn't keep a straight face and had to correct BG on his prounciation...too funny!!

savesthedizzle
05-26-2005, 01:03 PM
Did u see Chris laugh at BG trying to say the word "expedite"? BG completely mangled the word-actually making up a totally new word all together...CF couldn't keep a straight face and had to correct BG on his prounciation...too funny!!

lol I saw that. When BG was like, "blah blah expediate" and Chris was like, "Yes, they will expedite, blah blah blah"

Today I was kind of amused when Chris was talking about the pyramids in front of the Louvre, and then was like "The pyramids, featured in the Da Vinci Code... whoops I just ruined the end of the book." and then started cracking up. I have to say this, Fowler keeps me amused.

martinatreue
05-26-2005, 01:06 PM
Fowler is pretty classy and he loves Justine and Roger. He is champagne whilst Brad Gilbert is home-brewed beer. :haha:

gvhvhg
05-26-2005, 01:43 PM
I only caught the end of Fowlers interview with Sharapova...what was it that he asked her that caused so much laughter and what not....

Lady
05-26-2005, 01:53 PM
Fowler is pretty classy and he loves Justine and Roger. He is champagne whilst Brad Gilbert is home-brewed beer. :haha:

Really? Then he's my fave US commentator (and John McEnroe), although I'll never hear them commentating! ;)

smucav
05-26-2005, 02:26 PM
I only caught the end of Fowlers interview with Sharapova...what was it that he asked her that caused so much laughter and what not....He asked her if she was dating Juan Carlos Ferrero. He & Brad were still talking about the interview when ESPN2 came on.

the cat
05-26-2005, 02:36 PM
Chris and Brad make a good duo and are the future of ESPN tennis commentating. :)

onewoman74
05-26-2005, 04:04 PM
CF has definitely grown on me over the past couple of grand slams. BG is just an overgrown idiot that somehow I can't help watching. c'est la vie!

gvhvhg
05-26-2005, 10:57 PM
He asked her if she was dating Juan Carlos Ferrero. He & Brad were still talking about the interview when ESPN2 came on.

watd she say :confused:

NYCtennisfan
05-26-2005, 11:03 PM
Chris has done nicely since he is not a tennis guy. He started off doing college football and college basketball related stuff and was thrown into the ESPN Grand Slam mix. He has a lot to learn about the game but he does OK for a guy who didn't really know about tennis when he got the gig.

smucav
05-26-2005, 11:04 PM
watd she say :confused:I didn't see the interview only afterwards. Brad said "if she had a 'right' she would have thrown it at Chris."

dlandy1234
05-26-2005, 11:29 PM
I used to hate Chris Fowler, but he's grown on me. He does a great job.

Brag Gilbert... sigh. He may know the game, but his over-obsession with Americans and his moronic comments are too much for me to take.

Haute
05-26-2005, 11:32 PM
Chris is a lot of fun, especially on Australia Day at the AO and he tries to get every to eat (Vegimite? I don't remember what it's called now...). :p

PaulieM
05-26-2005, 11:33 PM
chris fowler :hearts: brad gilbert :hearts: just love watching him and brad, he always looks like he wants to slap brad for being so stupid.

the cat
05-26-2005, 11:39 PM
They are just fooling around Paulie.