Easy to get an souvenir at RG [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Easy to get an souvenir at RG

Frederick16
05-25-2005, 07:30 PM
i was at the stand at fedossova - brandi. i only had to turn around to have the best view at Bjorkman-Andreev. Nice match. Hard hitting from and igor and great netattacks of Bjorkman. I became fan of Jonas yesterday!! never giving up and keep fighting. I cheerded him on constantly. After the match when he was packing his bag i said: Jonas you are a great fighter! He looked up and said thanks. Then i said: May i have an Towel? he said sure and threw it up! haha. so i get an 40euro present of him!!

El Legenda
05-25-2005, 07:31 PM
i was at the stand at fedossova - brandi. i only had to turn around to have the best view at Bjorkman-Andreev. Nice match. Hard hitting from and igor and great netattacks of Bjorkman. I became fan of Jonas yesterday!! never giving up and keep fighting. I cheerded him on constantly. After the match when he was packing his bag i said: Jonas you are a great fighter! He looked up and said thanks. Then i said: May i have an Towel? he said sure and threw it up! haha. so i get an 40euro present of him!!

Those are nice towel's, i have 1.

Next Time tell him, you love him, see what you get. Maybe he will toss you his underwear..

Bonaventure
05-25-2005, 07:38 PM
Next Time tell him, you love him, see what you get.

:haha:

Nice story, its nice to see when players are good to their fans. Unlike some players that just storm off the court when they lose and don't acknowledge anyone, I realise its frustrating to lose but still....

Frederick16
05-25-2005, 07:54 PM
In the evening when i was at Lenglen i screamed "Tatiana, Je t'aime!!!" when everyone had applauded her and it was real quiet. A lot of people in the stadium had to laught but Golovin continued to put her racket in her bag and did not gave any response... :( And i am more hasom then Gasquet :cool: