Live Coverage? PLZZZZ help! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Live Coverage? PLZZZZ help!

dada
05-24-2005, 11:14 AM
can somebody pleaaaase help me find live coverage of roland garros over the internet??? the ones mentioned before don't seem to work (coolstreaming and the arab channel)

budz
05-24-2005, 12:03 PM
Doesnt it suck that we dont get it on free to air here? GRRR!!!!!

dada
05-25-2005, 10:00 AM
Yup! All we get is just every type of football and Australian Open once a year! absolutely SAD!! Fox sport is showing it every second night so looks like i might have to move into my friends house for the next couple of weeks :D

Ferrero Forever
05-25-2005, 10:24 AM
I know EXACTLY how you feel. I'm gonna write a letter to the TV networks, every last one of them telling them what the people want.

RogerRocks
05-25-2005, 12:42 PM
I know EXACTLY how you feel. I'm gonna write a letter to the TV networks, every last one of them telling them what the people want.

looking at your flag, you are from spain. I have a spanish friend who said she gets live RG coverage on 3 channels. But you don't??

tennisphan
05-25-2005, 01:18 PM
we should all have a way to hook eachother up

all we need is 1 person with a live TV feed anywhere in the world, and a webcam, right?

iliketennis
05-25-2005, 01:32 PM

I thought of doing this a while ago. At least last year they had match highlights on ABC. This year, there is absolutely nothing! :mad:

We are a small minority though, and tennis is not exacly a sport that attracts the highest ratings. The only way to go about it is to lodge a petition requesting tennis coverage on non-cable TV. Maybe we should start one up :confused:

dada
05-25-2005, 02:32 PM
Yea i'd start a petition. The only thing is i think once one network buys it (like fox sports) non cable TV has to buy if off them which would be heaps! probably depends on how long fox has bought it for.
it's crap though......they'll broadcast lawn bowls.......now how many ppl watch that?!?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kristen
05-25-2005, 02:41 PM
Guys... Juanqui Lover is an Aussie ;)
An extremely passionate fan of a certain Spaniard;)

(And don't be dissing lawn bowls :lol: I'm 23 and occasionally (although rarely!) watch it! You should see them freak out when they forget which side of the bowl the weight is on, and it goes in the wrong direction! All hell breaks loose - amongst the 60+ yr olds! :tape: )

gsm
05-25-2005, 04:48 PM
please bug the abc via this link; http://abc.net.au/contact/

thank christ we get wimbledon and US open...

i get FOX soon , they do an ok job with weekly broadcasts. dont they?

Whistleway
05-25-2005, 05:03 PM
>> all we need is 1 person with a live TV feed anywhere in the world, and a webcam, right?

mm.. and an heavy-duty internet connection or a robust server.

iliketennis
05-26-2005, 06:15 AM
please bug the abc via this link; http://abc.net.au/contact/

thank christ we get wimbledon and US open...

i get FOX soon , they do an ok job with weekly broadcasts. dont they?

:lol: I did just that.

dada
05-26-2005, 08:57 AM
ok did it too :devil:
we need more ppl to do the same

Experimentee
05-26-2005, 05:33 PM
I sent an email to ABC, but I reckon we should complain to channel 7 since they were the ones who had the coverage but dropped it! ABC didnt have to show the highlights, and only had them last year. We shouldnt have to pay to see the FO when we can see all the other Slams for free.

playhard
05-27-2005, 05:12 AM
try coolstreaming again, s-sport will work

iliketennis
05-27-2005, 07:01 AM
I only got crappy broken sound from CoolStreaming :confused:

Ferrero Forever
05-27-2005, 11:31 AM
yeah RogerRocks, i'm an aussie, but I hate the australian players, so when it comes to tennis I support Spain. Thanks for the nice wrap up 'extremely passionate fan of a certain spaniard' Bjorkman Girl. But sorry, I'll be dissing any sport when it takes over tennis, whether it be Lawn Bowls or some other rubbish.