Came back from RG watched best match of life Tipsarevic v. Hrbaty [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Came back from RG watched best match of life Tipsarevic v. Hrbaty

FrogBurger
05-23-2005, 06:20 PM
Ive never seen anyone save 3 match points live like that. it was outstanding. He is so fun to watch. Also saw Daniel Hantuchova v M. Krajicek. Very fun at RG today a few drops of rain but no stopages. Too many people to be able to see matches they sold a lot of grounds passes so many were stuck watching from the sidelines. :rolleyes:

CooCooCachoo
05-23-2005, 06:30 PM
Hope you had fun ;)

Any pictures or autographs you got, Paul? :)

Auscon
05-23-2005, 06:34 PM
sounds like a pretty good day :)

damn you Grand Slam attending ppl! :)

SwissMister1
05-23-2005, 07:33 PM
Too many people to be able to see matches they sold a lot of grounds passes so many were stuck watching from the sidelines. :rolleyes:

I was looking at the netcam they have for all the courts at RG, even the far outside courts looked packed with spectators.

dylan24
05-23-2005, 07:34 PM
fuck hrbaty had match pts
makes this loss even worse
fuck

FrogBurger
05-23-2005, 07:58 PM
Hope you had fun ;)

Any pictures or autographs you got, Paul? :)

It was the most amazing tennis moment i ever had. Janko had foot problems and cried out in pain and the trainer came twice for that. Then he stopped partially during a point with a muscle spasm and just after the point the trainer came out and worked on his cramps. On the three match points he saved he hit the line a couple times. Hrbaty did so much to win but some how Janko pulled it out. Someone i met said the odds were 9 to 2 and i regret not having put some money on Janko. Most interesting match for me and i had been planning on seeing him in action. As for autographs today it was Elena Bovina Tsonga Foretz Olivier Rochus Dally Randiantefy and Ivan Ljubicic. But i only made it to Ivan. I was busy watching tennis but i tried to get to Dally but she only stayed 10 minutes. Nalbandian came off the court after practicind and took photos with people and signed a few autographs including my picutre of him squirting champagne on someone and Canas' had. nothing fancy just DN. Otherwise i spoke to Marion Bartoli and a man who she was with who then asked to see my autograph book. Everyone was very impressed with its efficiency and beauty. They liked it very much and Marion signed on the ball next to her photo. Lots of players watched matches as they always do. I think i saw Stubbs watching Mamic play her opponent and other players watching. in fact this year i think i asked Gonzalez who another on court player was. Many people look like Fernando so what can you do. I also watched Daniela against Krajicek. Only Dutch people were in attendance. Daniela looks so fine. i cant see how i mistook her earlier for Iveta cause they really dont look that much alike. Just slimly built beautiful women but not really that much similarities. all other matches i couldnt get into cause it was too crowded. But i did have a ticket for court one but i chose tipzarevic over myskina clijsters Razzano so i never even used my court one ticket. next time i will save the money and get a grounds pass. i will have about 20 photos up by wednesday or tuesday and then im done cause after that i am away. :eek:

Experimentee
05-24-2005, 05:38 AM
Any more detailed report on the Hrbaty match? How were they both playing, and did he choke on his match points? Typical of Janko to get treatment for cramps in the middle of games against Hrbaty :rolleyes:
I think during the first week of a Slam you should definitely not waste money on big court tickets, a ground pass is more worth it, and there are better matches on the outside courts :)

robinhood
05-24-2005, 08:02 AM
damn you Grand Slam attending ppl! :)

My thought exactly except the smiley.
I'm so jealous. :fiery:

CooCooCachoo
05-24-2005, 08:05 AM
Thanks Paul ;)

smarty06
05-24-2005, 11:12 AM
you are really lucky. i so wish i could have seen that match and see janko in action in one of his 5 setters. i just love the way he doesnt give up, even when his opponent has match points! keeps playing, and ends up winning