Sergio Rojas from Peru???? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Sergio Rojas from Peru????

Nikki♥
05-23-2005, 02:47 PM
Is there a Juniors player from Peru called Sergio Rojas? There was a guy chatting with me today (donīt ask me where he got my addy from...:mad: annoying kid) and he claimed to be a tennis player from Peru. He told me he was friends with Luis Horna and so on. I donīt believe him. Does anyone know if this dude really exists?!

DanEd
05-23-2005, 02:49 PM
yes there is one

Nikki♥
05-23-2005, 02:50 PM
yes there is one

Alright. But I still doubt that my MSN Sergio is the tennis player Sergio...He didnīt even know that Roland Garros had started today. :o

Did he play Davis Cup?

DanEd
05-23-2005, 02:51 PM
http://www.meridiano.com.ve/copadavis2005/rojas_peru.htm

Nikki♥
05-23-2005, 02:52 PM
Thank you. :)

DanEd
05-23-2005, 02:54 PM
http://www.peru.com/Deportes/especiales/2005/davis/venezuelaperu/equipos/rojas.asp

Nikki♥
05-23-2005, 03:00 PM
Interesting...but I still have my doubts that the chat guy is really this guy. I guess tennis players have more important things to do than catching up with strangers on the internet and asking them private questions that are none of their business. :mad:

Nikki♥
05-23-2005, 03:45 PM
Does anyone know where I can find a photo of him where I can see his face properly? Thanks in advance. :wavey:

buddyholly
05-24-2005, 01:01 AM
Does anyone know where I can find a photo of him where I can see his face properly? Thanks in advance. :wavey:

Go to the site on post #6, click on ''mas fotos'', then ''primera jornada'' and run through these pictures.

He is too young for you, you would eat him alive! :devil:

Nikki♥
05-24-2005, 08:06 AM
Go to the site on post #6, click on ''mas fotos'', then ''primera jornada'' and run through these pictures.

He is too young for you, you would eat him alive! :devil:

Ah thanks. Found another pic on a another website too.

And yeah...I donīt like sexual activities with minors especially when they have a haircut similiar to his one. :rolleyes:

Smankyou
05-24-2005, 08:17 AM
http://www.peru.com/Deportes/especiales/2005/davis/venezuelaperu/idocs/2005/3/5/Imagen125698.jpg

Aaaww he's a total cutie.

Nikki♥
05-24-2005, 09:05 AM
http://www.peru.com/Deportes/especiales/2005/davis/venezuelaperu/idocs/2005/3/5/Imagen125698.jpg

Aaaww he's a total cutie.

Looking at this picture makes me wanna change his diapers. And I thought I wasnīt ready for kids yet. ;)

joeb_uk
05-24-2005, 10:02 AM
Probably some little kid having fun (prankers! :eek: )

I have had some idiot ring up my home 6 days yesterday and hang up, my mum answered each time and they put the phone down right away. I have told her to tell the little idiot to fuck off, if no one replies when she says hi. I have also got a whistle ready, or the fire alarm next to the phone and i am gonna try and mess this kids ear up :D

buddyholly
05-24-2005, 12:42 PM

I have had some idiot ring up my home 6 days yesterday and hang up, my mum answered each time and they put the phone down right away. I have told her to tell the little idiot to fuck off, if no one replies when she says hi. I have also got a whistle ready, or the fire alarm next to the phone and i am gonna try and mess this kids ear up :D

Could be the Wimbledon ticket police.

Nikki♥
05-24-2005, 04:46 PM

I hope he wasnīt wanking while chatting with me. Too many perverts are trying to catch up with innocent girls these days but they get nothing but the cold shoulder from me.

joeb_uk
05-24-2005, 04:53 PM
I hope he wasnīt wanking while chatting with me. Too many perverts are trying to catch up with innocent girls these days but they get nothing but the cold shoulder from me.
You say innocent girls, i guess he wont bother with you then :devil:

Nikki♥
05-24-2005, 05:38 PM
You say innocent girls, i guess he wont bother with you then :devil:

Well, maybe he thought I wasnīt innocent, thatīs why he tried it with me but...he wonīt do it again, thatīs for sure. Poor boy got blocked by me. :sad: :angel:

joeb_uk
05-24-2005, 05:42 PM
Well, maybe he thought I wasnīt innocent, thatīs why he tried it with me but...he wonīt do it again, thatīs for sure. Poor boy got blocked by me. :sad: :angel:
lol! poor little guy

Nikki♥
05-24-2005, 06:04 PM
lol! poor little guy

:ras: In the beginning I felt guilty for doing it.

misyou25
05-24-2005, 06:14 PM
lol....

Nikki♥
05-26-2005, 02:05 PM
Update from Sergio...I unblocked him :angel: , chatted with him and he showed himself on webcam, obviously I, being a total smartass, took a screen shot of it. When I look at his picture in this thread and compare it too the screen shot I must say that the chat Sergio and the tennis player Sergio look alike...the hair style is the same. Well, the chat Sergio reminds me of a girl though. :o :o At least he finally admitted being 16. :ras: But he wonīt get away with his stupid remark about me looking old in my pictures........:mad: :fiery:

joeb_uk
05-26-2005, 05:07 PM
Update from Sergio...I unblocked him :angel: , chatted with him and he showed himself on webcam, obviously I, being a total smartass, took a screen shot of it. When I look at his picture in this thread and compare it too the screen shot I must say that the chat Sergio and the tennis player Sergio look alike...the hair style is the same. Well, the chat Sergio reminds me of a girl though. :o :o At least he finally admitted being 16. :ras: But he wonīt get away with his stupid remark about me looking old in my pictures........:mad: :fiery:
Older can also be a compliment too :p

Nikki♥
05-26-2005, 06:48 PM
Older can also be a compliment too :p

"Wiser" would have been better or "more experienced". Children these days have absolutely no respect. They could learn so much from the adults. :tape:

joeb_uk
05-26-2005, 07:05 PM
"Wiser" would have been better or "more experienced". Children these days have absolutely no respect. They could learn so much from the adults. :tape:
oh it sounds like these photos were showing you doing something? you say more experienced (i hope it wasnt anything rude for the boy).

Nikki♥
05-26-2005, 07:06 PM
oh it sounds like these photos were showing you doing something? you say more experienced (i hope it wasnt anything rude for the boy).

I showed a picture of my face, looking very wise and experienced. :ras:

joeb_uk
05-26-2005, 07:08 PM
I showed a picture of my face, looking very wise and experienced. :ras:
lol! really :eek: ?

Nikki♥
05-26-2005, 07:15 PM
lol! really :eek: ?

Yes, shocking but true! :eek: