Why was the name change thread closed? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Why was the name change thread closed?

Angle Queen
05-16-2005, 04:28 PM
Not that I want to, but Amanda's closed the "OFFICIAL" thread in the the Bug Reporting forum. How are members to request such a change?

gravity
05-16-2005, 04:57 PM
I think because Amanda has stopped processing name change requests.

Angle Queen
05-16-2005, 05:34 PM
That's cool...but who's gonna do it now? Or are you stuck with what you signed up with?

BTW, gravity...welcome to your "official" position (I think :lol: ). What kind of software development have you done? I'm a programmer too and am just curious about what others in the field are doing. :)

gravity
05-17-2005, 11:39 PM
That's cool...but who's gonna do it now? Or are you stuck with what you signed up with?

BTW, gravity...welcome to your "official" position (I think :lol: ). What kind of software development have you done? I'm a programmer too and am just curious about what others in the field are doing. :)

You're stuck with your current MTF name atm. It should be possible to change in future. Amanda doesn't have time to handle all these requests on her own, so we need to change the system so others can help her do it.

I don't do any of the actual development work anymore. I comeup with ideas and then we pay our own team to do all the hard work for us. :lol: Our business is mostly web-related projects. And you?