The Rafael Nadal'll kick everybody's bums in RG threat [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The Rafael Nadal'll kick everybody's bums in RG threat

connectolove
05-16-2005, 11:26 AM
C'mon, fans of Rafael, crawl from under your beds and tables and cheer for the great Rafael Nadal to kick everybody's behind in Roland Garros. The man is great and it would be great if he does, right? as Rafael would say, no?COLOR] :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

We will get a great show, that is for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BECAUSE RAFA IS GOING!!! JUST BECAUSE OF THAT!
He is ready and he will do it, he will show everybody who THE NEW DADDY IS!

VAMOS RAFAEL!!!!!

connectolove
05-18-2005, 02:09 PM
Not one fan out there to cheer for the Prince?

oneandonlyhsn
05-18-2005, 02:33 PM
Hey I will cheer for the prince, Vamos Rafael

Fee
05-18-2005, 04:55 PM
The other Nadal cheering thread wasn't good enough?

Argentine girl
05-23-2005, 04:02 AM
Vamos Rafa. You can do it.

connectolove
05-24-2005, 03:58 PM
Has anybody noticed his arms lately? They are getting soo strong! I hope he does well and gives us a great show.

Haute
05-24-2005, 04:30 PM
I've actually heard that the more someone builds up their biceps and triceps it's more than likely they're not as strong as their appear. ;) It's really the more compact their muscles are that determine strength, Nadal's are just for show. :p

connectolove
05-24-2005, 09:45 PM
Well, I think that Nadal's arms are naturally like that, like his uncles', it runs in the family. Tennis players don't over develop the muscles. it is not good for the game.