05-12-2005, 09:49 PM
The Blog:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/journal.php?do=showjournal&j=113

gravity
05-12-2005, 10:13 PM
:lol: nice one mate :yeah:

Filipo
05-13-2005, 06:42 AM
it's good that at Roland Garros will be interesting :) i didn't say that i'm the undisputed winner, up to now i'm just the leader. Hope that will be until he end of the year.

El Legenda
05-13-2005, 07:09 AM
If that was real, i would be multi-millionaire.
there is your answer to the guide...vcash is worth= 0 really money

and it was real..you would still have 270,000 thats 1/4 to Million

El Legenda
05-13-2005, 07:10 AM
bad gambler still runs the vcash show...the man can stike at any time ;)

Filipo
05-13-2005, 05:31 PM
this is your point of view. vCash is virtual training for real betting. if you cannot achieve something here, it will be the same in real.

joeb_uk
05-13-2005, 06:58 PM
Pipo, do you ever dabble in real betting too?

jayrhum
05-13-2005, 07:15 PM
this is your point of view. vCash is virtual training for real betting. if you cannot achieve something here, it will be the same in real.That are two very different things my friend... in vCash, you have nothing to lose and can allow you to play with ways you won't think about in real. I'm not very sure f.e you would dare to bank your account so often in real...

Good luck! :)

joeb_uk
05-13-2005, 07:19 PM
jayrhum

great avatar :yeah: it is takeshi right?

jayrhum
05-13-2005, 07:28 PM
That's him yep. :worship:

Filipo
05-13-2005, 07:30 PM
i said to you that this is my strategy. so it's obvious that i'm betting with this strategy.
yes, i have betted almost 100% of my bank in some matches. Federer - Gasquet was one of the lost. then with this strategy i turned back my money.

i'm betting from around 5 years, so accroding to me i'm not a amateur. about me, this is the strategy.
see joeb_uk who lost a huge amount on Pippo in such a though match. what is the goal of betting in such games ?

jayrhum
05-13-2005, 07:38 PM
Ah ok, sorry then.
Respect, you have big balls :worship:

Could you help me checking my bulgarian please?

If I say Kazvam cé Jérôme, Nébédo é signo . Do you understand it or my bulgarian skills are dead?

Thanx :)

Filipo
05-13-2005, 07:45 PM
Could you help me checking my bulgarian please?

If I say Kazvam cé Jérôme, Nébédo é signo . Do you understand it or my bulgarian skills are dead?

Thanx :)
i only understood the first part - My name is Jerome.
the second one requires more imagination :) - The sky is blue !!! - it cost me 1-2 minutes to understood. Congratulations for learning Bulgarian. it's very hard, but continue :worship:

you can contact me through PM.

joeb_uk
05-13-2005, 08:35 PM
i said to you that this is my strategy. so it's obvious that i'm betting with this strategy.
yes, i have betted almost 100% of my bank in some matches. Federer - Gasquet was one of the lost. then with this strategy i turned back my money.

i'm betting from around 5 years, so accroding to me i'm not a amateur. about me, this is the strategy.
see joeb_uk who lost a huge amount on Pippo in such a though match. what is the goal of betting in such games ?
Well pipo, take a risk! its only vcash ;) Its not gonna change your life

joeb_uk
05-13-2005, 08:37 PM

15k isnt a huge amount anyway pippy, ae wowws loss was a big amount? ;)

joeb_uk
05-13-2005, 08:45 PM
there is your answer to the guide...vcash is worth= 0 really money

and it was real..you would still have 270,000 thats 1/4 to Million
So i take it you make quite a nice little earning from real betting then ducky? You must be rich, the way you speak about it!

Filipo
05-13-2005, 08:46 PM
this is just my strategy. vBetting is a very good training :) and though matches aren't in my betting slip :)

joeb_uk
05-13-2005, 08:48 PM
this is just my strategy. vBetting is a very good training :) and though matches aren't in my betting slip :)
Yeah true pipo, i dont know what duckboys problem is - he is always commenting on how its not real betting, and you wouldnt be doing it it was real cash. Its just a game rubber, so whats the problem? just for abit of fun isnt it?

El Legenda
05-19-2005, 09:20 AM
So i take it you make quite a nice little earning from real betting then ducky? You must be rich, the way you speak about it!

i rearly bet on tennis...mostly basketball(NBA, and BASBEALL(MLB)

joeb_uk
05-19-2005, 10:11 AM
i rearly bet on tennis...mostly basketball(NBA, and BASBEALL(MLB)
Do you ever bet on football too?