King Coria beats Ancic 6-4 6-3 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

King Coria beats Ancic 6-4 6-3

willie
05-12-2005, 01:14 PM
A good match for guille 6-4 6-3, he saved energy for the possible clash tommorow against federer.
they asked him who he wants to play with, he said federer... ;)

tinuviel_estel
05-12-2005, 01:53 PM
so sad for mario :sad: :sad: :sad:
congrats to coria :)

Auscon
05-12-2005, 02:10 PM
yep, if Roger gets past Coria, this tournament is his.....but he wont :)

Exodus
05-12-2005, 02:33 PM
he is not king he gets his ass kicked by Nadal everytime

willie
05-12-2005, 02:59 PM
jaja, you cant talk, you are a marat fan, he gets his ass kick by almost everyplayer since febraury.

NATAS81
05-12-2005, 03:01 PM
I said it at 4-3 in the 1st, straight sets for Coria

Ancic is really coming into his own on clay, seemed to thrive in the cold.

Exodus
05-12-2005, 03:02 PM
jaja, you cant talk, you are a marat fan, he gets his ass kick by almost everyplayer since febraury.

Yeah im a marat fan but i don't call him king or god, and coria isn't good enough to be called king only Roger is!

mitalidas
05-12-2005, 03:20 PM
they asked him who he wants to play with, he said federer... ;)

yeah....what else would he say?

If he says Robredo (which he probably wants, given his H2H against Robredo) it would be obvious to everyone that he doesn't want to face one of the few players apart from Kuerten who leads him H2H on clay

Anyway, he got his wish.... GO ROGER!

willie
05-12-2005, 03:30 PM

If he says Robredo (which he probably wants, given his H2H against Robredo) it would be obvious to everyone that he doesn't want to face one of the few players apart from Kuerten who leads him H2H on clay

robredo :rolleyes:

nermo
05-12-2005, 03:35 PM

:haha: :haha:

Honestly, everyone has been kicked at least once in his career...so lets not start this here...

mitalidas
05-12-2005, 03:35 PM
robredo :rolleyes:

Robredo is out.... but I'm sure coria secretly wished he was facing him, rather than Roger

nermo
05-12-2005, 03:40 PM
Robredo is out.... but I'm sure coria secretly wished he was facing him, rather than Roger

Relax matildas, what s wrong with wishing to get better chances for winning..wont u wish it if u were there?
but again, u cant be sure..may be Coria feels he can play better this time..??

mitalidas
05-12-2005, 03:44 PM
Relax matildas, what s wrong with wishing to get better chances for winning..wont u wish it if u were there?
but again, u cant be sure..may be Coria feels he can play better this time..??

i'm relaxed Nemo.... yes Coria wants to reach the final, but there are some who are taking his statement of wanting to play Federer as the full truth.... I'm just pointing out that he may be saying that only so that he doesn't reveal he's worried to play Roger....

nermo
05-12-2005, 03:58 PM
I'm just pointing out that he may be saying that only so that he doesn't reveal he's worried to play Roger.... originally posted by mitalidas

u can call it a kind of social intelligence.. :scratch:

mitalidas
05-12-2005, 04:00 PM
u can call it a kind of social intelligence.. :scratch:

of course
and people here should recognize that, instead of pretending that he's so confident that he actually means it! :rolleyes:

Chloe le Bopper
05-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Yeah im a marat fan but i don't call him king or god, and coria isn't good enough to be called king only Roger is!
:retard:

Moving on...

King Coria 4EVA! Roar to the hatas!

Seriously, who started the "King Coria" stuff? I made a thraed with that once but I'm certain I copied it off of somebody. Regardless, let it never die! It clearly bothers some people which is every reason to keep using it.

Chloe le Bopper
05-12-2005, 06:48 PM
i'm relaxed Nemo.... yes Coria wants to reach the final, but there are some who are taking his statement of wanting to play Federer as the full truth.... I'm just pointing out that he may be saying that only so that he doesn't reveal he's worried to play Roger....
Or maybe he likes a challenge.

Chloe le Bopper
05-12-2005, 06:51 PM

At RG last year Coria claimed that he'd rather play Moya than Robredo. Robredo has his old coach who can give Tommy some tactics to make Coria's life difficult (in theory, at least.. Coria said something to this effect himself). Of course, this isn't quite the same as the Fed or Robredo option, but it's certainly worth pointing out.

jole
05-12-2005, 08:22 PM

Moving on...

Seriously, who started the "King Coria" stuff? I made a thraed with that once but I'm certain I copied it off of somebody. Regardless, let it never die! It clearly bothers some people which is every reason to keep using it.

We need you to become the jester in the Court of King Coria. PLZ.

Chloe le Bopper
05-12-2005, 08:43 PM
We need you to become the jester in the Court of King Coria. PLZ.
I tried for a week, but nobody really noticed :sad:

Aleksa's Laydee
05-12-2005, 08:58 PM
:sad: mario

Deivid23
05-12-2005, 09:33 PM
Or maybe he likes a challenge.

I think that it is.

KFB
05-13-2005, 12:15 AM
Well, I really want Coria to win, but he must be very tired to face such a tough match, let's see it: 10 matches (including one that lasted more than 5 hours) in 11 days, it's just too much. Hope he can prove me wrong. Good luck to Guille.

makro120
05-13-2005, 12:51 AM

Moving on...

Yeah, then let him be a king. Nevertheless a king without a crown. :devil:

Deboogle!.
05-13-2005, 01:13 AM
Just watched the replay of the match.... Guille made more friends by calling his own calls and stopping play for a ball that was in :o

tennischick
05-13-2005, 01:15 AM
Yeah, then let him be a king. Nevertheless a king without a crown. :devil:
and without a kingdom! :devil:

and if he spanks KingFed tomorrow, that's fine too. ;)

Poljud
05-13-2005, 01:56 PM
he is not king he gets his ass kicked by Nadal everytime

Yeah, 5 setters are real ass kickings...

Mario impressed me, i never expected him to win but he fought well and has definitely improved from the back of the court, he even dominated a few rallies. Unfortunately he lost his footing a bit towards the end, constantly slipping...but i guess you get that when you're 196cm tall.

olga
05-13-2005, 05:39 PM
MARIO ,MARIO,MARIO,MARIO.....:woohoo:

he is great!:)
he is the best:)
he is winner!:)