Just crazy [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Just crazy

El Legenda
05-11-2005, 11:12 AM
I been playing this game for a bout 3month and today is 1st time i heard that you cant use all picks in 1st round and u lose ur highest score if u do...

thats is the most ridicouls thing i ever heard...the rules are in here..where most people dont read them...maybe u guys should post some key runs in the Paw thread at each tourny...

Im :mad: that i will lose my Massu over Roddick pick

bad gambler
05-11-2005, 11:14 AM
i cant do anything about it mate :shrug:

take it up with the person who created the game :lol:

El Legenda
05-11-2005, 11:17 AM
rules should be post or at least the link to the rules on the Toury Thread...who reads this place anyways.....

Cervantes
05-11-2005, 07:24 PM
Ok, i think it's a good idea to post a link to the official rules in the opening post of each PAW tournament. About the rule, it's been there forever, although I'm not sure about the penalty on using all picks in one round. Also I don't know why the rule exists, but we didn't create the game and therefore it's not up to us to change it.

Pironkov
05-14-2005, 11:12 PM
what?? you lose your highest pick :confused:

as far as I know your PAW13 should be not counted!!!

Cervantes
05-15-2005, 12:20 AM
There's nothing on this subject in the official rules and faq thread, just you can't pick all picks in one round. The penalty is unclear, I'd say just discard the last pick like Pironkov suggested.

bad gambler
05-15-2005, 07:08 AM
in the end i just disregarded the last pick, but this is another reason why we need to be strict in enforcing the to everyone that you must write PAWX in front of your pick, this way you can avoid such problems of people being pick happy.