Pick of the day WED 11:th May [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Pick of the day WED 11:th May

Ays25
05-11-2005, 10:19 AM
1) Turkey to beat Croatia at the europeans under 17 championships soccer semifinal game @2.63 gamebookers
Turkey has played the best football of the tournament and i believe souldve been the favorite here. the game is on eurosport at 16:30 cet and there will be in running odds for the game at gamebookers and most bookies

note : lets not forget these are little kids..

2) Fenerbahce to beat Galatasaray at the turkish national cup final
@2.6 expekt, @2.5 gamebookers @2.5 sportingbet sites
also lve bet on most bookies

DeccyB123
05-11-2005, 10:32 AM
Currently- Wins: 1, Losses: 0

Mine is:

Hrbaty def. Stepanek @ 1.83

Top match against Haas, think he's got a bit more left in him!

bad gambler
05-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Wins 3 Losses 0 Return +7.65units

Volandri to beat Lopez - $1.62

DeccyB123
05-11-2005, 10:46 AM
1) Turkey to beat Croatia at the europeans under 17 championships soccer semifinal game @2.63 gamebookers
Turkey has played the best football of the tournament and i believe souldve been the favorite here. the game is on eurosport at 16:30 cet and there will be in running odds for the game at gamebookers and most bookies

2) Fenerbahce to beat Galatasaray at the turkish national cup final
@2.6 expekt, @2.5 gamebookers @2.5 sportingbet sites
also lve bet on most bookies
Btw, i thought the rule was only one pick a day :p

flmmkrz
05-11-2005, 04:22 PM
correction I had a different play up but just noticed the odds on a different play I am sure will win.

Smoltz and the braves on the mound at 1.51 against HB Kim and rockies. This as lock as you can get. Kim has been just awful all year and smoltz has pitched very well. Both teams are hitting the ball well at coors so it comes down to who is gonna limit the other team more and it isnt going to be kim.
Easy money and just breaks the 1.5 limit :p

Ays25
05-11-2005, 04:55 PM
correction I had a different play up but just noticed the odds on a different play I am sure will win.

Smoltz and the braves on the mound at 1.51 against HB Kim and rockies. This as lock as you can get. Kim has been just awful all year and smoltz has pitched very well. Both teams are hitting the ball well at coors so it comes down to who is gonna limit the other team more and it isnt going to be kim.

what sports is this and which bookie?

flmmkrz
05-11-2005, 05:07 PM
what sports is this and which bookie?

baseball and pinnacle and correction got them at 1.58ish. Yay :D

Ays25
05-11-2005, 05:11 PM

Easy Win for Turkey!! 3-1 final score and Turkey dominated the first half and led 1-0 than 2-0 2-1 and 3-1 in the second half!
WON

flmmkrz
05-12-2005, 07:46 AM

bloody hell isnt this always the way kim ends up pitching a gem and keeps pace with smoltz. Down to one out and one run down in the top of the 9th and the Braves somehow not only comeback but pull ahead 5-4, bottom of the 9th braves bring in the closer and fucking kolb gives up the tying run and loads the bases before getting yanked and with that his replacement couldnt pull out of that jam. Cost me a shit load. As luck would have it my original pick for here before i edited was the white sox and they won handedly. Sorry to anyone betting with me, unbelivable game.

DeccyB123
05-12-2005, 07:50 AM
Currently- Wins: 1, Losses: 0

Mine is:

Hrbaty def. Stepanek @ 1.83

Top match against Haas, think he's got a bit more left in him!
:smoke: :smoke: