Guille will win this MS-tournament (beating Nadal in the final) cheering thread! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Guille will win this MS-tournament (beating Nadal in the final) cheering thread!

-wokkel-
05-09-2005, 03:15 PM
:worship:

lorenz
05-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Go Coria !!!
Vamos Guille Todavía !!!

willie
05-09-2005, 04:43 PM
he might be tired but he still can reach far away.
GO GUILLE!!!!!!!!

Aguante_el_Gato
05-09-2005, 06:17 PM
Nadal is out. I think Guille should take this to practice, he could easily beat Spadea and Youznhy (in 2nd), but I don't want him battling hard again with Gonzalez in 3rd. I think he should rest to RG

connectolove
05-09-2005, 09:33 PM
Pues va a ser que no!

willie
05-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Great 1 round win against spadea.
6-0 6-2, recovering energy....

Aguante_el_Gato
05-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Nadal is out. I think Guille should take this to practice, he could easily beat Spadea and Youznhy (in 2nd), but I don't want him battling hard again with Gonzalez in 3rd. I think he should rest to RG
I forgot another reason why (perhaps), he takes this TMS much serious than we hoped ...
Today in www.ole.com.ar :
He defends the points of last year final (against Federer).
And what happens if he loses those points? Maybe will go away of the group of the top eight -today is 8ř - and that will mean that in 4 rd of RG he would face one of top eight.
Obvious: everything depends on the drawing and to face in eighth Roddick, Hewitt, Safin, Agassi or Henman in clay is not so bad; but also they could be Federer, Nadal or Gaudio, in that round and another one of that group in the following one.

Aguante_el_Gato
05-11-2005, 03:07 AM
I just saw the match against Spadea on ESPN. It was really a practice: 59 minutes and ONLY 1 UE by Coria. Amazing!!!

willie
05-11-2005, 03:06 PM
another win for guille, and he continues saving energy, 6-2 6-3 over russian youzhny.
congrats willy, continue playing this way!!!:)

Guille_ElMago
05-12-2005, 01:07 AM
yes, guille don't expend too much energy as to hurt yourself please though. Next up: Ancic, just do what you have been doing. We are always behind you. Hey Willie, you said you needed more Mago supporters in this thread so here you go.

willie
05-12-2005, 01:09 AM
yes, guille don't expend too much energy as to hurt yourself please though. Next up: Ancic, just do what you have been doing. We are always behind you. Hey Willie, you said you needed more Mago supporters in this thread so here you go.

great!, thanks for coming :)

daze11
05-12-2005, 01:24 AM
:rocker: :banana: :rocker2: guille to the TOP! :smoke:

:wavey: willie! :) I will have to wake up at 4 am to see him against Federer in the QF but I am so excited for that match, i could stay up 24 hours to see it. :clap2: for the Return of El Mago!

willie
05-12-2005, 01:59 AM
:rocker: :banana: :rocker2: guille to the TOP! :smoke:

:wavey: willie! :) I will have to wake up at 4 am to see him against Federer in the QF but I am so excited for that match, i could stay up 24 hours to see it. :clap2: for the Return of El Mago!

wow, thats really early, but not difficult if you know you will see guille on action and against giant federer, that match will be really great, obviously first guille has to beat ancic and federer to robredo.
yes, el mago diserves a :bigclap: for his return

Lucas Arg
05-12-2005, 09:50 AM
Best of luck Guille!!! :wavey:

Sommarsverige
05-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Good luck Guille!

willie
05-12-2005, 02:18 PM
A good and quick win for guille over ancic, it was 6-4 6-3 and coria managed to win again in straight sets for recovering the energy lost in rome.
next up federer or robredo.

Aguante_el_Gato
05-12-2005, 02:53 PM
A good and quick win for guille over ancic, it was 6-4 6-3 and coria managed to win again in straight sets for recovering the energy lost in rome.
next up federer or robredo.
Thinking in RG, I want Robredo to beat Federer today.
A Robredo "shocked" after beating Federer will be easier than Federer.

willie
05-12-2005, 03:16 PM
Thinking in RG, I want Robredo to beat Federer today.
A Robredo "shocked" after beating Federer will be easier than Federer.

could be, but also could happen the opposite, and robredo is a very danger player if he plays good.
also i think that a win of guille over robredo will be one more, on the other hand a win over federer will give him confidence to continue playing well. :)