I can't access chat [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

I can't access chat

dots
01-07-2003, 07:21 PM
I never can get into chat? why? I log in but I never actually get to enter...

dots
01-08-2003, 05:29 PM
anyone? :( :( :(

esther
01-09-2003, 02:33 AM
i can't access it either

wtn_amanda
01-09-2003, 05:51 PM
The chat is working fine for me. Try changing your cookie settings in USER CP as this has been known to be a problem for some people. Also you need to say YES to a security warning window otherwise the Java wont load on any browser.

Failing all that, download software from mirc.co.uk connect to irc.wtastarz.com and join #atpworld.

dots
01-11-2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by atp_amanda
The chat is working fine for me. Try changing your cookie settings in USER CP as this has been known to be a problem for some people. Also you need to say YES to a security warning window otherwise the Java wont load on any browser.

Failing all that, download software from mirc.co.uk connect to irc.wtastarz.com and join #atpworld.

hmm I already went to User CP and to edit options : I put "no" on invisible mode, "no" to automatically login whe you retur to site, and "yes" to browsing with cookies... is this what you meant?
about a "security warning window" ..I don't know cuz' it never appears to me ---> :confused:

dots
01-11-2003, 06:00 AM
nope just tried it again and the chat it's goes to a complete blank....

dots
01-11-2003, 07:05 AM
ok I just downloaded Mirc and I'm just so lost :o I know I know ...I'm a nutcase