Seb's wife [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Seb's wife

Woman_in_love
05-04-2005, 04:01 AM
Hi, guys!
Do you have any pics of Seb's wife/kids?
Please share it here if you do.
Thanks a lot!

xuzizhen
05-04-2005, 07:36 AM
His wife?Better not to post hehe

Marine
05-04-2005, 09:00 AM
I just can say she doesn't look like other wifes of tennismen...not a top model. :o
She has long black hair. All I can say: she's prettier in reality than in pic.
She started again his studies after having her children and now she's a diploma in french litterature and could teach at university (It's Seb who said it in his interview in tennis mag some weeks ago).

KellyluvsGrosjean
05-04-2005, 10:26 AM
If I am not wrong, Seb's wife... she is Marie-pierre? I can't remember her name...
I think she's older than seb for more than 5 years right?
and she used to be a tennis-player... she met Seb in the tennis team

Marine
05-04-2005, 11:18 AM
She's 8 years older than him. Yes it's her name.
She was champion of France junior in 1989 I think.

KellyluvsGrosjean
05-04-2005, 04:01 PM
Maris is not a big beauty but their enfants are very very very very cute!!!
I love Lola!!! she looks like Seb... Dunnoo if they have dimples as well :D

Marine
05-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Maris is not a big beauty but their enfants are very very very very cute!!!
I love Lola!!! she looks like Seb... Dunnoo if they have dimples as well :D

U already saw them ????
I know there are2/3 pics of Lola in the web but not of Tom :confused:

Kathy
05-04-2005, 06:52 PM
I saw Lola with Sebastien while he was practicing at Indian Wells and I took some pictures of them together but I would not feel comfortable posting them. I only took a few and did it so they didn't notice also. Lola is beautiful and yes, looks like her daddy. I too have never seen a picture of Tom.

Marine
05-04-2005, 07:09 PM
I saw Lola with Sebastien while he was practicing at Indian Wells and I took some pictures of them together but I would not feel comfortable posting them. I only took a few and did it so they didn't notice also. Lola is beautiful and yes, looks like her daddy. I too have never seen a picture of Tom.

Kathy, I understand you don't feel comfortable to post pics of her here, I would do the same. But would you accept to post some of these pics by email if I give you my adress ? I'm a big fan of Seb and I'd be happy to see Lola.
You can send me a MP.
:)

Kathy
05-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Yes, Marine, you are a good fan and over the time I have followed Sebastien, you have been a big help on this forum and others because I do not speak French although can now read a little and you know a lot about this guy and well, like I said, you have helped following him be easier. I will be in touch.

Marine
05-05-2005, 09:22 PM
Yes, Marine, you are a good fan and over the time I have followed Sebastien, you have been a big help on this forum and others because I do not speak French although can now read a little and you know a lot about this guy and well, like I said, you have helped following him be easier. I will be in touch.

:scratch: Does it mean u're ok to send me some pics ? :confused: lol

wilma
05-06-2005, 07:26 AM
Hi, guys!
Do you have any pics of Seb's wife/kids?
Please share it here if you do.
Thanks a lot!
There are some pictures of Seb's wife and daughter in some old threads on this forum - it'll probably take you a while to find them, but it'll be worth the effort :)

Personally, I think Lola is the spitting image of Marie-Pierre, but there you go.

Kathy
05-06-2005, 02:24 PM
:scratch: Does it mean u're ok to send me some pics ? :confused: lol

Yes.

And Wilma is right, there are pictures of Lola in this forum, I have seen them. But I still think she looks more like her dad.

Marine
05-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Yes.

And Wilma is right, there are pictures of Lola in this forum, I have seen them. But I still think she looks more like her dad.

Ok cool, thanks in advance :) (my email: marinetennis@hotmail.com)

As concerning the resemblance, I'd say she..has black hair like her both parents. ;) But if I 've a good memory (pic of her at 4) she has curly hair like Seb, whereas her mum has straight hair.

Marine
05-15-2005, 07:54 AM
Kathy, why can I not to send you a private message ?? It doens't work ??

Kathy
05-16-2005, 12:08 PM
Marine, thanks for your email address, couldn't PM you either. Will be in touch.

Lizan
05-19-2005, 01:21 PM
I have pictures of Lola and her... AND Seb with lola, so cuttttteeee

Lizan
05-19-2005, 01:27 PM
Lola:

Lizan
05-19-2005, 01:27 PM
And Mrs Grosjean :) with Lola

The pics arent really of good quality, but at least its something.....

Marine
05-19-2005, 04:06 PM
:hug: ohhhhhhhhhh where did you find these pics Lizan ???? thanks for sharing them !!!

KellyluvsGrosjean
05-20-2005, 05:12 AM
The one that Seb kissing Lola... Oh it's so sweet!!! :smooch:
Lola... she looks more like her mom... but nice curly hair as Seb's :D

Lizan
05-21-2005, 03:31 PM
:hug: ohhhhhhhhhh where did you find these pics Lizan ???? thanks for sharing them !!!

:hug:
During Wimbledon there was this short report about Seb on tv on the BBC, and I recorded it.. And when I saw this thread I remembered that his family was in the report, so I took some pics from the tv :).. Thats why the quality isnt all that good..

I think Lola looks a bit like Seb and a bit like her mum.. shes very cute :)..

Alison
05-22-2005, 12:42 PM
:hug:
During Wimbledon there was this short report about Seb on tv on the BBC, and I recorded it..

I can't believe I missed that ! :p

avocadoe
05-22-2005, 01:26 PM
thanks Lizan...what a cute tyke Lola is :) the pictures may be grainy but they are almost like paintings, the feeling really comes through in a way that glossies don't.

Eclectic Goddess
05-29-2005, 06:17 PM
During Sebastien's match against Stepanek, they showed Marie-Pierre watching from the stands several times with a squirmy dark-haired toddler in her lap. Based on his curly black hair, I'm guessing that was Tom. He was adorable!

french-guru
07-07-2005, 03:38 AM
I just love seeing pictures of children. it seems to warm your heart. :)

Sammy
01-21-2006, 10:34 PM
At the match against Coria there was a lady sitting in Grosjean's player seats. She had black hair, tied back. Unfortunately, I didn't see her stand up so could see if she had a belly or not :) but did anyone else see her?

Could it have been his wife?

Sammy

esther
01-22-2006, 07:49 AM
I didnt see her during his match against Hanescu when it was easy to see how was in the players box and couldnt find the players box during the Guillermo match.

I doubt shes here though?

Sammy
01-22-2006, 08:02 AM
Seb's player seats were at the same end of court that the television cameras were. They were to the right - facing cameras - and front row. She was sitting in the front row with another man who often spoke with Brad S who was sitting behind him.

*shrugs*

esther
01-22-2006, 08:04 AM
hmm....sorry i cant confirm that for you. If it were her, i wish i could have seen her!

Marine
01-22-2006, 09:27 AM
Maybe it's brad stine's wife, I saw the same woman (brunette) in RG and in Lyon.
I don't think seb's wife is in Melbourne, she never comes here and she's 7 months pregnant (it seems) ! lol

esther
01-23-2006, 08:36 PM
'it seems', marine? you skeptical? lol