Betting Systems [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Betting Systems

AnnabelLee
04-25-2005, 05:20 PM
I just searched on google for Betting Systems and found the cold hard cash system.
here's the e-book: http://www.bettingdata.co.uk/chc_betting_system.zip

what do you think about that??

bad gambler
04-27-2005, 11:06 AM
I've always had the belief that once you start entrusting your money on a system whether it be a computer or spreadsheet, its time for you to give it away

just my two cents

DeccyB123
04-27-2005, 11:07 AM
I've always had the belief that once you start entrusting your money on a system whether it be a computer or spreadsheet, its time for you to give it away

just my two cents
You only have two cents :eek: ;)

Gambling's taken more of a toll on you than I thought. :)

AnnabelLee
04-28-2005, 10:09 AM
ok, so what do you guys think about sure bets. There are several sites, that compare different odds from the bookies and they list the highest odds you can get for a player. i did some calculation and found 2 matches today that, if you take the highest odds for each player, can't be lost. i mean you make money, no matter which player wins.

anyone of you ever did such betting. is it legal after all??

bad gambler
04-28-2005, 10:13 AM
ok, so what do you guys think about sure bets. There are several sites, that compare different odds from the bookies and they list the highest odds you can get for a player. i did some calculation and found 2 matches today that, if you take the highest odds for each player, can't be lost. i mean you make money, no matter which player wins.

anyone of you ever did such betting. is it legal after all??

ah annabel, you learn fast ;)

yes i "arb" all the time, if you get your timing right you most definitley can make 100% risk free profits but like you said you have to do you research and sure bets does provide a good analysis of various markets. The painful thing is that you need about 10 accounts open at the one time.

another good way of arbing is through live betting, or in running betting. Easy money is to be had especially on clay where a break of serve means nothing yet the market has to adjust for it hence enabling punters to take both players at higher than $2 each.

btw, stupid question but are you female and where are you from? :)

AnnabelLee
04-28-2005, 10:58 AM
ah annabel, you learn fast ;)

yes i "arb" all the time, if you get your timing right you most definitley can make 100% risk free profits but like you said you have to do you research and sure bets does provide a good analysis of various markets. The painful thing is that you need about 10 accounts open at the one time.

another good way of arbing is through live betting, or in running betting. Easy money is to be had especially on clay where a break of serve means nothing yet the market has to adjust for it hence enabling punters to take both players at higher than $2 each.

btw, stupid question but are you female and where are you from? :)

thx for your answer. nah, i'm male and from austria. and you??