If Nadal win Barcelone, he will be n° 9 next week??? (entry ranking) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

If Nadal win Barcelone, he will be n° 9 next week??? (entry ranking)

*Viva Chile*
04-22-2005, 07:29 PM
Please answer here ;)

*Viva Chile*
04-22-2005, 07:29 PM
I mean... "BARCELONA"

Denaon
04-22-2005, 07:33 PM
There's a thread that said he could enter Top 10, but I'm not quite sure because I'm not a Rafa fan, so I didn't pay attention :o

Neumann
04-22-2005, 07:51 PM
He already is nº 9 in the entry ranking, with 1935 points. Fifth youngest player to achieve such deed. If he reaches the final he will be #8 and if he wins, and Agassi doesn't do anything else, he will be #7.

It is funny, cause these weeks have been like a race for me. Nadal "knew" that Moya was going to lose his top 10 ranking soon (It is going to be in two weeks after Rome, and yes, Deivid, I hope I will have my big mouth shut then :devil: , but I'm afraid it won't happen that way :angel: ), so he hurried in order not to let Spain with no top 10 at all. And as Moya started to lose faster, he tried to win more and more matches to reach top 10 before his friend Moya couldn't resist more up there. And he succeded ;) !!!!

Ok, a little bit silly, but I find it fairly funny making up stuff like this to make things more interesting :D .

alexito
04-23-2005, 01:25 AM
top ten sure, I don't know wich place in the ranking. but he win more point in the rest the time clay. I think, after RG, nadal will be top 5.

Scotso
04-23-2005, 02:26 AM
There is no think to it, Nadal will be top 5 after RG unless he gets injured.

Vamos Rafa.

Horatio Caine
04-23-2005, 09:56 AM
top ten sure, I don't know wich place in the ranking. but he win more point in the rest the time clay. I think, after RG, nadal will be top 5.

Try before mate ;)

The gap to number 5 is minimal - Henman and Gaudio are only a few points ahead and Henman certainly has a lot left to lose right now, and Gaudio has little to gain apart from in Rome and Hamburg. If Safin keeps to his ways I'd lay a handsome sum on Nadal to catch him up at #4.