What physical trait attracts you most? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

What physical trait attracts you most?

Angle Queen
04-18-2005, 07:47 PM
This is NOT a public poll...so no need to be shy. Unless, of course, you care to discuss. ;)

sigmagirl91
04-18-2005, 07:48 PM
Hmmm....he's got to have muscles (and yes, I mean "there" too). I can't stand the waif-like look on men. That's so yucky.....

Angle Queen
04-18-2005, 07:49 PM
I'll vote and tell.

I'm a legs lady all the way. That's why I gravitate to sporting events. Men in shorts. :yeah:

joske
04-18-2005, 07:50 PM
chest by which I mean whole upper body.. but a pretty face is a must too tho :rolleyes:

what I also think is very sexy is a guy with.. nice arms.. not like Arnie Schwarzenegger used to have, but nice firm piece of muscle.. yum :lick: same with legs really... hmmmm I shouldn't even have vited I like everything on a man if it's in good shape ;) :lol:

SuperFurryAnimal
04-19-2005, 08:51 AM
Face in general. More specific eyes, smile, hair. :)

Kristen
04-19-2005, 08:54 AM
A smile, because it lights up the guys whole face :D
Basically... "ditto" :)
But a guys quadriceps are a rather huge turn on for me ;) lol

joeb_uk
04-19-2005, 12:41 PM
big chest/breasts as a turn on, but face probably for attraction.

User ID 4783
04-19-2005, 12:58 PM
Face in general, especially eyes

Nikki♥
04-19-2005, 01:25 PM
Eyes all the way. Nothing is more appealing than beautiful eyes, the color doesn´t really matter to me...I used to prefer guys with dark eyes but my current bf has blue ones.

Corey Feldman
04-19-2005, 08:11 PM
Whats a derriere :baby: :baby: :baby:

joske
04-19-2005, 08:22 PM
Eyes all the way. Nothing is more appealing than beautiful eyes, the color doesn´t really matter to me...I used to prefer guys with dark eyes but my current bf has blue ones.

I used to love dark eyes too but recently I seem to be favoring green-ish eyes.. dunno why but I think they can be irresistable :inlove:

User ID 4783
04-19-2005, 08:25 PM
Whats a derriere :baby: :baby: :baby:
That's what you're always looking at everytime you see a girl :p

Corey Feldman
04-19-2005, 08:27 PM
Ah so thats what it is http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/1/happy44.gif

Denaon
04-19-2005, 08:35 PM
I like legs and butt and it's what I look first. Big legs, muscled and big bubble butts...

Corey Feldman
04-19-2005, 08:36 PM
Denaon http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/tiere/animal-smiley-084.gif

jmgsdoubsprtnr
04-19-2005, 10:58 PM
looks like i'm one of the many that voted face in general. it's the first thing i notice on a person, unless they're not facing me, so thats what gives me the initial attraction.

sol
04-19-2005, 11:14 PM
We say here: "The eyes are the reflection of the soul "

"Los ojos son el reflejo del alma" in Spanish. :p

star
04-20-2005, 01:02 AM
I always notice a man's hands. :)

MisterQ
04-20-2005, 01:04 AM
I always notice a man's hands. :)

So that's why you like pianists. ;)

knight_ley
04-20-2005, 02:54 AM
i said smile cuz i am so picky about teeth. if a guy doesn't have straight, white teeth i wont even think twice about him. teeth is my biggest obsession (i'm crazy about mine) so my guy has to be just as good with his teeth. i'm weird. lol.

star
04-20-2005, 03:08 AM
So that's why you like pianists. ;)

Or any kind of musician. :)

But a man playing a piano is very sexy.

MissMoJo
04-20-2005, 03:29 AM
i said smile cuz i am so picky about teeth. if a guy doesn't have straight, white teeth i wont even think twice about him. teeth is my biggest obsession (i'm crazy about mine) so my guy has to be just as good with his teeth. i'm weird. lol.
You're not weird, i prefer teeth with no gaps, chips. If someone's teeth are messed up i find myself staring at them and wondering what happened, why he never fixed them, does he plan to, does he know how bad they are, does he realize i'm staring, please don't kiss me(If it's a blind date). It really kills things.
lips :drool:

MisterQ
04-20-2005, 03:37 AM

:banana: ;)

Havok
04-20-2005, 03:48 AM
Face, of cource. Then I can't help but look at the ass.;)

Denaon
04-20-2005, 04:12 AM
Denaon http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/tiere/animal-smiley-084.gif
you have my eyes on you baby!!!!! :drool:

J. Corwin
04-20-2005, 06:19 AM
The face, but I'll look into a girl's eyes the most. I like great lips as well. :)

J. Corwin
04-20-2005, 06:20 AM

:yeah:;)

adele
04-20-2005, 08:09 AM
I voted for face in general...

I also love mens backs. :hearts: It's unbelievably sexy when guy has wide, tanned back... :drool: and muscles. Not too much muscles. And I love tall men. With brown eyes. :crazy: You see, I can't pick up just ONE thing... :p

Hmmm.. I think my english sucks big time... :rolleyes:

Angle Queen
04-20-2005, 06:57 PM
But a man playing a piano is very sexy.One of the sexiest 'man and a piano' scenes is Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Very hot.

I like a man who is talented with his fingers and can coax inanimate objects into making beautiful music. ;)

MisterQ
04-20-2005, 07:08 PM
One of the sexiest 'man and a piano' scenes is Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Very hot.

I like a man who is talented with his fingers and can coax inanimate objects into making beautiful music. ;)

:lol:

All those trill exercises really pay off. ;)

Angle Queen
04-20-2005, 07:16 PM
All those trill exercises really pay off. ;)Practice makes perfect. Eh, Q? But solo work can be boring and is, for the most part, overrated. Duets are far more preferable. :angel:

***Daniela86***
04-20-2005, 07:25 PM
Sol, there is the same proverb in french:lol:, i don't know who are the thiefs :lol: :lol:

Btw, i agree with you, i could fall in love with someone just looking at his eyes :hearts: and i especially love green eyes, they have a "je ne sais quoi special" :) The teeths are also important: i couldn't kiss a guy who has brown/very yellow teeths even if he is sexy :p
I also don't like bald men since always , don't know why :p
But all is not in the physical appareance when you want to date someone, personnality is also very important for me :angel:

Deco
04-20-2005, 07:58 PM
We say here: "The eyes are the reflection of the soul "

"Los ojos son el reflejo del alma" in Spanish. :p

yeah we say that too here;)
De ogen zijn de spiegel van de ziel

After I looked at the eyes (I prefer dark ones) I notice the hair :inlove:

joske
04-20-2005, 08:25 PM
ohhhhh I forgot that :lol: bedankt Deco ;)

the hair is very important *thinks of JC and Andy* :drool:

thelma
04-20-2005, 09:09 PM
I voted for face in general...:)

star
04-20-2005, 11:44 PM
I voted for face in general...

I also love mens backs. :hearts: It's unbelievably sexy when guy has wide, tanned back... :drool: and muscles. Not too much muscles. And I love tall men. With brown eyes. :crazy: You see, I can't pick up just ONE thing... :p

Hmmm.. I think my english sucks big time... :rolleyes:

I was thinking that too. A man's back is very sexy. I love that muscle that goes from the armpit down to the ribs... is it a deltoid muscle?... I love to see that on a man in a dress shirt.... Very nice.

And another small thing that is very delicious is the lines made by a white shirt above a dark suit jacket against the back of a tanned neck with a neat hair line above. :)

joske
04-21-2005, 07:30 AM
:lick: oh my you sure know how to describe it star ;)

also very nice: those lines some (muscled) guys have around their waste.. the famous V-line :drool: so nice.. add a nice six-pack in between the two and voilà.. hotness :worship:

SuperFurryAnimal
04-21-2005, 08:56 AM
The face, but I'll look into a girl's eyes the most. I like great lips as well. :)

Yeah, now you mention it... I might have a thing for lips as well... A man's lips must be... erm... kissable I guess! :lol: ;)

Pancakesong
04-21-2005, 07:22 PM
face.. eyes, hair..I prefer dark..

Suzi
04-22-2005, 02:21 PM
I would say eyes, especially those that are dark and sparkle *swoons* but also a nice cute smile with a hint of cheekyness bout them :p but generally i dont really have preferences because if i see someone i just look at them as a whole

PaulieM
04-22-2005, 03:21 PM
hmm this is hard. i guess i'll go with face, because it's generally the first thing you see. but a guys got to have the whole package for me to think more than, hmm he's cute. i like tall men who are slender but with muscle, the athletic/abercrombie model look, none of this wow i'm kinda short and with muscles bigger than your head, because i spend my life in the gym to make up for my height and probably small dick complex, you know like wrestlers. yeah that's it. oh and good hair too. :)
is the feet option thrown in for a certain fed fan with a umm crazy foot fetish :p

Corinna
04-23-2005, 10:29 AM
Face in general, especially eyes
totally agree :D

jasmine(usa)
04-25-2005, 01:37 PM
I voted for face in general...:)Me too! I love a man with sexy eyes. Love them to have some muscles, but not too much. Nice legs with a cute rear, and a sexy chest. *notices my av is the perfect description of the men I like* :D