enjoy richard.... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

enjoy richard....

federer express
04-15-2005, 05:52 PM
cuz your ass is gonna get a kicking from nadal :p

silverwhite
04-15-2005, 05:54 PM
Nadal has a clear advantage, being MUCH fresher physically AND mentally. But Richard could beat the odds again. ;)

federer express
04-15-2005, 05:55 PM
Nadal has a clear advantage, being MUCH fresher physically AND mentally. But Richard could beat the odds again. ;)

and dont forget still being much better :p no i have to say gasquet's performance was sensational. but his butt will still be sore tomorrow! calm down fonso!! (not in that sense) ;)

Exodus
04-15-2005, 05:57 PM
yupp Nadal is going to kick his ass tmw

silverwhite
04-15-2005, 05:58 PM
When are rain delays when you need them? ;)

marcelwks
04-15-2005, 05:58 PM
Gasquet will be better than Fed :banana:

Exodus
04-15-2005, 05:59 PM
Better than Fed? Dream on...

federer express
04-15-2005, 05:59 PM
Gasquet will be better than Fed :banana:

not bad for someone the whole forum called an overhyped sack of **** not that long ago :)

Scotso
04-15-2005, 06:00 PM

Pathetic. Go vent elsewhere, you're just making an ass of yourself.

federer express
04-15-2005, 06:02 PM

and hows that? by stating something that is probably true. go climb back up beck's ass

marcelwks
04-15-2005, 06:02 PM
not bad for someone the whole forum called an overhyped sack of **** not that long ago :)
looks like they don't know much about tennis ;) Everyone was saying that young Federer is nervous etc and he won't be one of the best ;)
Great match that was :)

federer express
04-15-2005, 06:05 PM

exactly how is calling it one of the matches of the year and gasquet's performance sensational, whilst disagreeing with him being called overhyped venting?? :rolleyes:

Rex
04-15-2005, 06:07 PM
gasquet and nadal are on uneven terms, gasquet also had a difficult match yesterday, and won a match today against world number 1. Its gonna be difficult if he pulls through, but nadal has a little more of an advantage.

Scotso
04-15-2005, 06:09 PM
go climb back up beck's ass

Oh how clever! What brilliance! Pat yourself on the back for that one! You sure showed me!

federer express
04-15-2005, 06:11 PM
Oh how clever! What brilliance! Pat yourself on the back for that one! You sure showed me!

dont have to show you anything. its only too clear you are talking absolute ****! but good to see you are able to do something besides talk about beck's matches and moan about the need for him to have his own forum. i guess that's progress :retard:

tangerine_dream
04-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Sour grapes already.

silverwhite
04-15-2005, 06:13 PM
gasquet and nadal are on uneven terms, gasquet also had a difficult match yesterday, and won a match today against world number 1. Its gonna be difficult if he pulls through, but nadal has a little more of an advantage.

A little? ;) This match must have exhausted him both physically and mentally while Rafael had a stroll in the park.

federer express
04-15-2005, 06:14 PM
Sour grapes already.

hardly! considering i bet on gasquet at 3-1 to win the match. but why let the facts change anyone's opinion?!

alfonsojose
04-15-2005, 06:17 PM
and dont forget still being much better :p no i have to say gasquet's performance was sensational. but his butt will still be sore tomorrow! calm down fonso!! (not in that sense) ;)
The idea of Richard lying naked, his back on the clay, feeling Rafa's strong arms opening his legs and exposing his pink, tender ... I'm going to the bathroom :drool: :drool: :bolt:

Marine
04-15-2005, 06:22 PM
Nadal will win, he's stronger physically and mentally. And Richard is probably died by his matches since the qualifs.

But I hope to be wrong of course :)

lucashg
04-15-2005, 06:24 PM
The idea of Richard lying naked, his back on the clay, feeling Rafa's strong arms opening his legs and exposing his pink, tender ... I'm going to the bathroom :drool: :drool: :bolt:

LOL!

BTW, Nadal has the advantage clearly for not being physically and mentally exhausted, but if Gasquet doesn't feel the pressure and feels free to go for his shots, he has a chance. Today he was, for most of the time, relying on Federer's errors, so the one who starts attacking the most will have to be very confident and consistent tomorrow.

Federerhingis
04-15-2005, 06:33 PM
See now Nadal's whooping of Gaudio is a surprise to me given how well Gaudio had being doing on clay for the past 16 months and at this tournie, it just confirms how tough its going to be to beat Nadal this year on clay or most probably in the future. I do believe that if Nadal plays the way he did today he will win in rather two very comfortable sets tomorrow versus Gasquet. Nadal is much more powerful period!

RichardParker
04-15-2005, 07:21 PM
Well I am hoping it's Nadal's ass which is going to be kicked. So Richard do me a favor and win tomorrow. :cool:

Scotso
04-16-2005, 02:05 AM
dont have to show you anything. its only too clear you are talking absolute ****! but good to see you are able to do something besides talk about beck's matches and moan about the need for him to have his own forum. i guess that's progress :retard:

yeah, because didn't know what tennis was before Beck. because it just goes to show how little I know about tennis that my favorite is so famous, right? I must only like him because he's so dominant. I can only ever talk about him.

Wait... doesn't that describe you?

bad gambler
04-16-2005, 02:08 AM
hardly! considering i bet on gasquet at 3-1 to win the match. but why let the facts change anyone's opinion?!

3-1? mate you got ripped off, i got him at 9's

El Legenda
04-16-2005, 04:08 PM
G wins the 1st set over Nadal...i think he is enjoying it.

star
04-16-2005, 04:13 PM

:lol:

Kat!
i should read the score properly.. :devil:

Kiara
lol!
a retarded thread on mtf...what a novelty..

CassL
04-16-2005, 04:21 PM
um, ass kicking? from the score, it's hardly so.

federer express
04-16-2005, 04:29 PM
if people want my views on gasquet they are easy to find in lots of threads.
karolbeckfan once asked 'is gasquet dead?' obviously long before this run in monte carlo. my response was 'the best die young'
Yes....BEST (this was at a time when everyone was saying what an under-achieving no-hoper he was!)
and have been raving about him and his backhand since this week. did i think nadal would win? yes! will i be wrong? maybe! but so what!! get a life and get over it already!

star
04-16-2005, 05:12 PM
Well thinking Nadal would win and saying Gasquet was going to get an ass kicking are two different things.

And, if you start an agressive in your face thread, you're going to get that kind of response. :)

federer express
04-16-2005, 05:15 PM
Well thinking Nadal would win and saying Gasquet was going to get an ass kicking are two different things.

And, if you start an agressive in your face thread, you're going to get that kind of response. :)

didn't realise ass kicking was so aggressive. i will try to remember how sensitive some of our readers here can be in future :p

Rogiman
04-16-2005, 05:31 PM
didn't realise ass kicking was so aggressive. i will try to remember how sensitive some of our readers here can be in future :p

For some of the hypocrites here "ass kicking" is first class rudeness :rolleyes:

federer express
04-16-2005, 05:56 PM
For some of the hypocrites here "ass kicking" is first class rudeness :rolleyes:

am in complete agreement. of course when their player wins the terms they use aren't at all rude or aggressive are they? :p

star
04-16-2005, 05:58 PM

Ass kicking sort of implies a one sided victory, doesn't it?

That's what I meant by aggressive. It's an agressive opinion. Not simply an opinion that Nadal is going to win.... which he did, so you were right about that. Just not about the ass kicking. :) :)

star
04-16-2005, 05:59 PM
am in complete agreement. of course when their player wins the terms they use aren't at all rude or aggressive are they? :p

Not me. :)

I'm usually too happy. :)

But, my favorites don't win as often as yours. :hatoff:

federer express
04-16-2005, 06:00 PM
Ass kicking sort of implies a one sided victory, doesn't it?

That's what I meant by aggressive. It's an agressive opinion. Not simply an opinion that Nadal is going to win.... which he did, so you were right about that. Just not about the ass kicking. :) :)

ok i didn't expect it to be so close. i admit gasquet maintained his form better than i thought he would. but i have never denied his talent. and there have been bigger wrongs or more ridiculous statements on this board than predicting someone would win a match easier than they did in the end! my problem isn't with you anyway star ;)

star
04-16-2005, 06:05 PM
Oh, absolutely more insane threads than this one. :lol: :lol:

And many people on the board who are more obnoxious than you as well. :lol:

At least you had the courage to say what you thought and take a beating for it. ;)

federer express
04-16-2005, 06:07 PM
And many people on the board who are more obnoxious than you as well. :lol:

ok lets not get carried away. i have worked hard to be the most obnoxious person here :p

tennischick
04-16-2005, 07:08 PM
is that on the same level as "go get laid" then? :lol: :p

Chloe le Bopper
04-16-2005, 07:15 PM
is that on the same level as "go get laid" then? :lol: :p
You're not really THAT stupid, are you? :confused:

At least you fill the bill as a complete hypocrite, Miss "Ugh, can you not just drop it :rolleyes:"

Yowzers.

federer express
04-16-2005, 07:17 PM

At least you fill the bill as a complete hypocrite, Miss "Ugh, can you not just drop it :rolleyes:"

Yowzers.

hey...my threads are all about spreading love and good-will. stop that nastiness :p

tennischick
04-16-2005, 07:21 PM

Yowzers.
:shrug: what are you on about now? :rolleyes:

Chloe le Bopper
04-16-2005, 07:21 PM
hey...my threads are all about spreading love and good-will. stop that nastiness :p
Then kindly ask Queen of the Self Righteous Hypocrites to not bring up matters that she insisted die, and made a huge condescending fuss over when she couldn't have the last word.

Pathetic.

tennischick
04-16-2005, 07:22 PM
i totally agree. :worship:

Chloe le Bopper
04-16-2005, 07:22 PM
:shrug: what are you on about now? :rolleyes:

Oh yes, play naive.

If you're going to go out of you way to insult me by refering to incidents and comments which I was a part of, at least have a fucking spine about it.

Cheers!

tennischick
04-16-2005, 07:24 PM
Oh yes, play naive.

If you're going to go out of you way to insult me by refering to incidents and comments which I was a part of, at least have a fucking spine about it.

Cheers!
you need to read back in this thread and see the comment of Rogiman's that i was responding to. please. i insist.

and please have the last word bec (a) i don't need it and (b) i am outta here bec dealing with you is becoming a full-time buzz-killer. bye!!! :wavey:

World Beater
04-16-2005, 08:12 PM
you need to read back in this thread and see the comment of Rogiman's that i was responding to. please. i insist.

and please have the last word bec (a) i don't need it and (b) i am outta here bec dealing with you is becoming a full-time buzz-killer. bye!!! :wavey:

Chloe Vs TC :boxing:

:confused: :hug:

tennischick
04-16-2005, 10:18 PM
Chloe Vs TC :boxing:

:confused: :hug:
your guess is as good as mine. i can't stand these stupid pointless exchanges. just put me on ignore already. sheesh. :mad:

bad gambler
04-16-2005, 10:23 PM
catfight!!! :banana:

tennischick
04-17-2005, 03:41 AM
catfight!!! :banana:
it takes 2 to fight. i refuse to. :wavey:

Federerhingis
04-17-2005, 03:44 AM
it takes 2 to fight. i refuse to. :wavey:

Of course you dont have to fight because true ladies dont fight they just never lose thats all! :wavey:

tennischick
04-17-2005, 03:45 AM
Of course you dont have to fight because true ladies dont fight they just never lose thats all! :wavey:
that's true too ;)

Chloe le Bopper
04-17-2005, 03:49 AM
It's never been my desire to be a "true lady", so I'm glad to concede that title to TC.

World Beater
04-17-2005, 05:08 AM
It's never been my desire to be a "true lady", so I'm glad to concede that title to TC.

I want to be a PIMP, will you usurp spadea and crown me with the title:devil:

Chloe le Bopper
04-17-2005, 07:20 AM
I want to be a PIMP, will you usurp spadea and crown me with the title:devil:
Do you own a suit like Spadea's, but in lime green? If so, yes.