Who's going? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Who's going?

bad gambler
04-14-2005, 02:57 PM
I'm close to confirming my attendance for the full week - went to beijing over last christmas and enjoyed my time

novanora
04-17-2005, 04:49 AM
hey, bg! you went to Beijing last year? wow~ :yeah:

I am going to this tourney in Sep. So far, we have no idea who will come, coz many players haven't decided their second-half year schedule yet. We have to wait for around 2 months I think.

If I see any news, I will post here and let you know :) and also welcome you to Shanghai again at TMC if you are available at that time :wavey:

bad gambler
04-17-2005, 09:11 AM
i went to shanghai last year as well on my trip!

The Bund rocks :rocker2:

unfortunately i can't come this year, it has to be one or the other :lol:

novanora
04-17-2005, 11:36 AM
it's ok :) i will go to both. TMC is in my own city so I won't miss it. Beijing is a little bit far, but it's always good to watch some live tennis.

See u in Beijing then ~~~:bigwave:

bad gambler
04-17-2005, 09:50 PM
its a date :yeah:

I want to go somewhere else in china whilst I'm there, any suggestions? I have already been to Shanghai, Xi'an & Gulin

novanora
04-18-2005, 08:37 AM
I suggest Yun Nan, Tibet, but they are quite far from Beijing. Suzhou, Hangzhou in south China. And also Jiu Zhai Gou (in Gansu Province) and Zhang Jia Jie (in Hubei Province) are very attractive. If you like sea & beach, and won't go very far from Beijing, then Dalian, Qingdao are good choices. :)

bad gambler
04-18-2005, 08:41 AM
hmmm...a beach resort of some sort sounds great - how far is sanya from beijing?

novanora
04-19-2005, 04:27 AM
Sanya is in Hainan Province, very attractive tropical beach resort :yeah:
but it's too far from Beijing. Beijing is at the north of China, but Sanya is on the Hainan Island, extreme south of China. You have to take plane to go there. :)

bad gambler
04-19-2005, 04:52 AM
ok thanks for that novanora :yeah:

junekidd
06-20-2005, 01:57 PM
no more news. last friday when we chatted with Hong Gang, who is a commentator of CCTV 5, we asked him who would come but he told us that no one knows! :rolleyes: I think maybe many players have to make the decision untill US Open.... :shrug:

I will post the latest news as soon as possible.

hello, BG! :wavey: nova's suggestion is great! :yeah: give me no more chance! :o :p there is a tiny mistake nova, Zhang Jia Jie is in Hunan province, not Hubei. ;)

novanora
07-06-2005, 04:08 PM
hi June :wavey: really? I always think Zhang Jia Jie is in Hubei, not Hunan..... coz some of friends have been there for travelling, and they told me that.....I know our country a little bit large....

And don't you think making decision after US Open is toooooo late? that's impossible. I just thought many players have made decision. And someone told me Moya & Nadal will come this year, also another spanish JC Ferrero (he is a big fav here). And I think some players who have to play DC matches after CO won't come maybe, just think last year Moya and JC lost early......

*Ljubica*
07-22-2005, 03:22 PM
There is a rumour going round that David Nalbandian and Mariano Puerta will be going to Beijing and playing doubles together there (in preparation for the Davis Cup semi final), - but at this stage I have no verification of whether this is true or not - so still just a rumour.

Cindy19
07-26-2005, 03:42 AM
hi June :wavey: really? I always think Zhang Jia Jie is in Hubei, not Hunan..... coz some of friends have been there for travelling, and they told me that.....I know our country a little bit large....

And don't you think making decision after US Open is toooooo late? that's impossible. I just thought many players have made decision. And someone told me Moya & Nadal will come this year, also another spanish JC Ferrero (he is a big fav here). And I think some players who have to play DC matches after CO won't come maybe, just think last year Moya and JC lost early......
do me a favor please?!

novanora
07-29-2005, 09:32 AM
do me a favor please?!
what favor?

novanora
07-29-2005, 09:34 AM
There is a rumour going round that David Nalbandian and Mariano Puerta will be going to Beijing and playing doubles together there (in preparation for the Davis Cup semi final), - but at this stage I have no verification of whether this is true or not - so still just a rumour.
Thanks Rosie :hug: well, the tourney organizor just announced some main players who will go to Beijing this year, and David is one of them, but they didn't mention Mariano.

Cindy19
07-30-2005, 08:39 AM
阿拉上海宁对伐,各么我就刚上海闲话咯.
我只是想让GGL, 就是加西亚洛佩斯能在我跟他的合照上签个名...
我的要求是不是有点高?

novanora
08-11-2005, 10:15 AM
阿拉上海宁对伐,各么我就刚上海闲话咯.
我只是想让GGL, 就是加西亚洛佩斯能在我跟他的合照上签个名...
我的要求是不是有点高?

ok, if he comes. or we should meet sometime?

Cindy19
08-13-2005, 03:36 AM
Of course, why not!
well, i remember i told you my cell phone NO.
but if you didn't notice it, i can write them again
sms me okay?

novanora
08-14-2005, 09:34 AM
Of course, why not!
well, i remember i told you my cell phone NO.
but if you didn't notice it, i can write them again
sms me okay?
hey, but seems GGL won't come to CO this year, I found his name in Romania tourney entry list, and it's the same time as CO :p

Cindy19
08-17-2005, 03:18 AM
That's great! 如果他去,而我又不能去,我要挖撒四的

and what about Travis Parrott?

novanora
08-19-2005, 01:09 AM
That's great! 如果他去,而我又不能去,我要挖撒四的

and what about Travis Parrott?
That American doubles player? so far no idea if he will come or not, coz nothing update about the doubles match :p

Cindy19
08-19-2005, 02:17 AM
You know him?! hhahahahaha!!!!!

I almost thought no one knows him in shanghai!!!!

he is really really nice! i love him more than i can say haha

吃撒特一了!

novanora
08-19-2005, 02:59 AM
You know him?! hhahahahaha!!!!!

I almost thought no one knows him in shanghai!!!!

he is really really nice! i love him more than i can say haha

吃撒特一了!
Absolutely you underestimate your citymates :p I am sure not only one know his name in Shanghai ;)

bad gambler
08-23-2005, 11:41 AM
since i went to nth america couple of weeks ago, i can't go to this event :crying2:

novanora
08-23-2005, 12:19 PM
since i went to nth america couple of weeks ago, i can't go to this event :crying2:
A real pity!!!!

Cindy19
08-23-2005, 12:30 PM
but that's ture, i asked a lot of people the same question: do you know Travis Parrott?
no one knows him...i'm so happy that you know him. he is such a good man! i love him!! hehe

tutti
08-31-2005, 06:51 AM
i very wanna go ,but idon't wether i have changce ,though i will go to beijing this weekend to sutdy

Smankyou
09-03-2005, 01:57 AM
I'll be in Guangzhou at the time, but I won't have any time to head up north.

hosky
09-09-2005, 01:09 PM
I suggest Yun Nan, Tibet, but they are quite far from Beijing. Suzhou, Hangzhou in south China. And also Jiu Zhai Gou (in Gansu Province) and Zhang Jia Jie (in Hubei Province) are very attractive. If you like sea & beach, and won't go very far from Beijing, then Dalian, Qingdao are good choices. :)

hey, Jiuzhaigou is in Sichuan Province!

Cindy19
09-10-2005, 08:25 AM
I cound't be there for many reasons. but i hope it will be a perfect open! =)
you know, China Open is 2 years old now =)