US Futures Circuit [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

US Futures Circuit

ae wowww
04-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Hi-does anyone know any American Futures events I could sign in to quallies of between late July and August...? That is my summer holiday dates from school (6 weeks) and I would love to do that. Many thanks.

ae wowww
04-06-2005, 04:28 PM
The ATP Calendar is currently unsure what Futures/Satellites there will be at that time of year, but wondered if anyone else knew. Thanksmuch.

SanTaureau Fan
04-06-2005, 04:57 PM
Usually it's about the same every year so just check the ITF calendar of last year on steveg website.

But the best time of the year to play futures is really May and June.

ae wowww
04-06-2005, 05:13 PM
Usually it's about the same every year so just check the ITF calendar of last year on steveg website.

But the best time of the year to play futures is really May and June.

Okay, thanks man. How old are you, entering them?

Fee
04-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Go to www.usta.com and click on the 'pro circuit' link along the left hand side. Once you get to that page, click on the schedule link. I just printed it up yesterday. Futures tournaments are done in groups of 3 or 4 in a relatively close geographical region. There is a clay series of 3 beginning June 27th (2nd week of Wimbledon) in the Eastern region, then there is a hardcourt series of 4 tournaments beginning July 18th in Joplin, Missouri. You can get the particulars at the USTA website.

ae wowww
04-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Thank you Fee, as always!! You have the answer to all my questions :)

ae wowww
04-06-2005, 05:44 PM
I can do the two Illinois events, and the Wisconsin one. I will register for the online IPIN service tomorrow-I already have an IPIN though :yeah:

alfonsojose
04-06-2005, 05:56 PM
I can do the two Illinois events, and the Wisconsin one. I will register for the online IPIN service tomorrow-I already have an IPIN though :yeah:
:cool: how did u get that. Have u already played on an ITF/USTA event?