Which of these things will happen in future? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Which of these things will happen in future?

rocketrajic
04-05-2005, 06:52 PM
you may choose more than one.

ae wowww
04-05-2005, 06:53 PM
:lol: Nay poll, nothing!

rocketrajic
04-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Now it's better :)

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 07:00 PM
I picked:

Federer wins Roland Garros - why not?
Roddick wins Wimbledon - I'm most skeptical on this pick, but hey, you never know what will happen with Fed.
Coria wins Roland Garros - I lurve the Coria.
Nadal wins Roland Garros - Okay, so everybody is going to win Roland Garros. Maybe they'll start playing it twice a year to keep up :D
Ivan will pass the 3rd round at a slam - it's ridiculous that he hasn't already.

Black Adam
04-05-2005, 07:01 PM
Roddick winnng Wimby and I van finally getting past the 3rd round :)

NATAS81
04-05-2005, 07:02 PM
They will all happen except options 4 & 5.

ae wowww
04-05-2005, 07:05 PM
Without question Ivan could be QF/SF potential, if not further...

Paialii
04-05-2005, 07:11 PM
1) Federer wins Rolland Garros - Let's face it, we KNOW this is going to happen sooner or later.

2) Roddick wins Wimbledon - With such a booming serve and huge groundstrokes, it's almost inevitable that he'll win Wimby atleast once.

3) Coria wins Rolland Garros - Awfully good clay-courter, but he seems to choke in big occasions. I'd like to see him win it.

4) Henman wins Wimbledon - Let's not get carried away. :haha:

5) Nalbandian wins one Grand Slam - He has the game for it, he just needs to keep it together at the right times. I'm on the fence for this one.

6) Nadal wins Rolland Garros - He's so young and shows so much potential already. I think he'll win the French more than once in the years to come, and who knows about the other slams once he adds to his game a bit.

7) Ancic wins Wimbledon - Good player no doubt, just not sure if he'll ever be able to break through or not. Keep an eye out though. Regardless, I'm giving this one the thumbs down.

8) Hewitt wins Australian Open - Nobody doubted him this year, that's for sure. If he can keep up the consistency, the chance is there. BUT I'm on the fence.

9) J. Johansson wins US Open - The day I start seeing more consistent play by this huge server is when I'll start to like his chances more.

10) Ljubicic past 3rd round in Grand Slam - God I hope so, because when he's ON, he's ON.

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:13 PM
Coria wins Roland Garros

Nadal wins Roland Garros

Hewitt wins Australian Open

J. Johansson wins US Open

Ljubicic past 3rd round in Grand Slam

I really could see Pim Pim winning the US Open. It's the Grand Slam with the biggest surprises, IMO.

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 07:14 PM
I'm still on the fence in regards to Pim Pim, which is why I didn't vote for him.

ae wowww
04-05-2005, 07:14 PM
What about a 'never happen in future' thread as well, just to mix things up a bit :rolleyes:?

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 07:15 PM
What about a 'never happen in future' thread as well, just to mix things up a bit :rolleyes:?
Whose breasts are those?

ae wowww
04-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Coria wins Roland Garros

Nadal wins Roland Garros

Hewitt wins Australian Open

J. Johansson wins US Open

Ljubicic past 3rd round in Grand Slam

I really could see Pim Pim winning the US Open. It's the Grand Slam with the biggest surprises, IMO.

We had all the same except Coria :yeah: Good call(s)

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:17 PM
We had all the same except Coria :yeah: Good call(s)

If Coría is free from bad luck and injuries, he should win Roland Garros at least once. I don't like the idea, but it's the truth. He needs to hurry though, before Nadal is too good ;)

ae wowww
Whose breasts are those?

Even though it's my avatar, I had to read this about 5 times before I realised what you meant. I was trying to relate it to the quote :lol:

They are Maria's.

User ID 4783
Whose breasts are those?
Sharapova? She's always wearing that dress.

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 07:18 PM
Even though it's my avatar, I had to read this about 5 times before I realised what you meant. I was trying to relate it to the quote :lol:

They are Maria's.
Oh. A serious MEH to that.

Thanks for clarifying though ;)

CooCooCachoo
Oh. A serious MEH to that.

Thanks for clarifying though ;)

I even knew they were Maria's, and I don't even A) Like her B) Like women that much in general

ae wowww
I knew no-one would particularly love my avatar as much as me :D

ae wowww
04-05-2005, 07:19 PM
I even knew they were Maria's, and I don't even A) Like her B) Like women that much in general

So you could say your bi-ased. ;) Too good!

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:19 PM
I'd like your avatar if it had umbrellas popping out where the nipples are.

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:20 PM
So you could say your bi-ased. ;) Too good!

I am surprised you didn't make that into bi-assed. Really, I don't have two asses.

ae wowww
I'd like your avatar if it had umbrellas popping out where the nipples are.

Or rifles? This thread is seriously heading to non-tennis.

ae wowww
I am surprised you didn't make that into bi-assed. Really, I don't have two asses.

:eek: I would never... I hope you realise the pun that was there!

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:21 PM
Or rifles? This thread is seriously heading to non-tennis.

I am leaning towards pacificism, so I'd say no. Not that I am a complete pacifist. I would knock Maria down with a saucepan to stop her from having orgasms on court.

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 07:21 PM
I don't take much notice in breasts, unless they are particularly noticable (Serena or Iroda, for example). Also, seeing as every other woman in the top ten is sponsered by Nike and I turn off my TV whenever Maria is on, it's no wonder that I couldn't place her by dress. Now, if that had been a lacoste logo I'd have placed them right away :p

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:22 PM
:eek: I would never... I hope you realise the pun that was there!

I do. I am not blonde.

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 07:22 PM
It's never too late to eat yourself into another one.

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:23 PM
I don't take much notice in breasts, unless they are particularly noticable (Serena or Iroda, for example). Also, seeing as every other woman in the top ten is sponsered by Nike and I turn off my TV whenever Maria is on, it's no wonder that I couldn't place her by dress. Now, if that had been a lacoste logo I'd have placed them right away :p

Those blonde teenagers annoy me. I'd say we shoot the Sharapovas, Golovins and Kirilenkos of the world and let the Uberois take reign :D

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:24 PM
That didn't sound like I am somewhat a pacifist, did it?

ae wowww
I am leaning towards pacificism, so I'd say no. Not that I am a complete pacifist. I would knock Maria down with a saucepan to stop her from having orgasms on court.

Maria's orgasmic grunt is my SMS Alert on my mobile :yeah:

CooCooCachoo
It's never too late to eat yourself into another one.

Does that mean you made muffins again?

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 07:25 PM
Those blonde teenagers annoy me. I'd say we shoot the Sharapovas, Golovins and Kirilenkos of the world and let the Uberois take reign :D
Hey! I like the Golovins and the Kirilenkos! You iz a blonde HATA!

I like the Uberoi's too. Let's remove Sharapova from the top and replace her with one of them :cool:

CooCooCachoo

Sick.

Angle Queen
Now, if that had been a lacoste logo I'd have placed them right away :pOnly if it'd had a band-aid across it. ;)

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 07:26 PM
Does that mean you made muffins again?
Wil caramel and peanut butter filled easter eggs do?

ae wowww
Sick.
Sick means awesome. So, thanks.

Chloe le Bopper
Only if it'd had a band-aid across it. ;)
:haha:

CooCooCachoo
Hey! I like the Golovins and the Kirilenkos! You iz a blonde HATA!

I like the Uberoi's too. Let's remove Sharapova from the top and replace her with one of them :cool:

I like Dementieva :D She is so natural.

One of them? It has to be a Sister Act! One that tops the Williams'

Chloe le Bopper

Creepy.

*hides the capris she bought yesterday*

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Wil caramel and peanut butter filled easter eggs do?

Do they taste like muffins despite their filling?

User ID 4783
04-05-2005, 07:28 PM
I also don't take much notice in breasts or dresses, but if you get to see Maria on tv four times a week, you can't avoid remembering what she looks like.

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:28 PM
Sick means awesome. So, thanks.

I feel a bit sick today. Not so awesome.

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 07:29 PM
I like Dementieva :D She is so natural.

One of them? It has to be a Sister Act! One that tops the Williams'
Kirilenko is very natural looking too, IMO. Golovin... not so much so. She's a bottle blonde, but at least she takes the time to keep it up and not have two inch long roots. I could never be bothered to maintain that.

Anyways, I love Dementieva too.

And fine. One Sharapova for Two Uberoi's. Double the fun!

CooCooCachoo
I also don't take much notice in breasts or dresses, but if you get to see Maria on tv four times a week, you can't avoid remembering what she looks like.

And I try to forget. Really hard.

Saumon
She's a bitch... :rolleyes:
:secret: but you are too young to understand those things!

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 07:30 PM
Do they taste like muffins despite their filling?
What's with you and muffins today? These will get you fat much quicker. But fine, I'll make muffins and we'll have a feast.

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 07:30 PM
I've found that it's easiest to forget when you simply don't watch. Although I make exception when she plays super awesome people like Justine. Even when I know she's going to win.

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:31 PM
Kirilenko is very natural looking too, IMO. Golovin... not so much so. She's a bottle blonde, but at least she takes the time to keep it up and not have two inch long roots. I could never be bothered to maintain that.

Anyways, I love Dementieva too.

And fine. One Sharapova for Two Uberoi's. Double the fun!

Kirilenko is bitchy :armed:

Golovin even more so. And why does she wear lingerie on court? It's supposed to be for her boyfriend only.

User ID 4783
So do I, and sometimes it actually works :)

Chloe le Bopper
I demand an immediate ban on all three people who did not vote for Rafa, because Rafa is going to win everything ever. That is all.

I'm surprised Fed didn't get more votes. He wins everything.

CooCooCachoo
What's with you and muffins today? These will get you fat much quicker. But fine, I'll make muffins and we'll have a feast.

I don't like those eggs much :shrug:

I will go for Pringles too!

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:33 PM
So do I, and sometimes it actually works :)

:worship:

What's your secret?

Chloe le Bopper

Really? She looks so cute and harmless. I've only see her a couple times, and one of those was live. It's possible I missed something.

Golovin even more so. And why does she wear lingerie on court? It's supposed to be for her boyfriend only.

Golovin is a serious DIVA in training. That's part of why I like her :cool: She's my replacement for the much missed DIVAs, Hingis and Anna.

As for her clothing.... I'd wear those shorts too if my upper legs were a bit skinnier. Well, not even skinner, just more tone. I carry any extra weight up there though, so it would look awful on me. I still consider it from time to time anyways, but common sense talks me out of it.

CooCooCachoo
I've found that it's easiest to forget when you simply don't watch. Although I make exception when she plays super awesome people like Justine. Even when I know she's going to win.

I tend to skip matches of all top ten players except Dementieva.

I can't help liking crappy players. Two players I like scored a combined total of two games. Go Maria Elena and Martina :rocker2:

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 07:34 PM
I don't like those eggs much :shrug:

I will go for Pringles too!

Pringles are good. What kind?

User id 7816
04-05-2005, 07:35 PM
1st and 6th......the others seem unsure to me :p
poor Tim :rolleyes:

User ID 4783
04-05-2005, 07:36 PM
1 vote for Henman at last :rolleyes:

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 07:36 PM
I tend to skip matches of all top ten players except Dementieva.

I can't help liking crappy players. Two players I like scored a combined total of two games. Go Maria Elena and Martina :rocker2:

Which Maria do you speak of?

Elena isn't a crappy player, she just has... problems :D She's so phenomenal when it comes to not serving, that it almost makes up for that... except when playing other top players :( Oh well.

I don't like many wta players. I should, since I'm so "rah rah girl power", but I just don't. I like Justine, Golovin, Kirilenko, Amelie, Iroda, Demented, and a couple others. The rest... meh :shrug:

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:37 PM
Pringles are good. What kind?

I am not picky. But not something with onions please.

ae wowww
04-05-2005, 07:37 PM

Golovin, do not insult her lingerie. She wears it for me.

User ID 4783
04-05-2005, 07:39 PM
Golovin, do not insult her lingerie. She wears it for me.
You like sweaty lingerie? :p

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:39 PM
Really? She looks so cute and harmless. I've only see her a couple times, and one of those was live. It's possible I missed something.

Harmless? Yes.
Cute? No.

It might just be me. Others like her just fine.

Golovin is a serious DIVA in training. That's part of why I like her :cool: She's my replacement for the much missed DIVAs, Hingis and Anna.

As for her clothing.... I'd wear those shorts too if my upper legs were a bit skinnier. Well, not even skinner, just more tone. I carry any extra weight up there though, so it would look awful on me. I still consider it from time to time anyways, but common sense talks me out of it.

Martina :worship:

She is so great. Not even that bitchy either.

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:40 PM
Which Maria do you speak of?

Elena isn't a crappy player, she just has... problems :D She's so phenomenal when it comes to not serving, that it almost makes up for that... except when playing other top players :( Oh well.

I don't like many wta players. I should, since I'm so "rah rah girl power", but I just don't. I like Justine, Golovin, Kirilenko, Amelie, Iroda, Demented, and a couple others. The rest... meh :shrug:

Not Maria. Maria Elena. As in Maria Elena Camerin, the girl who can only beat Martina Müller and some other crappy player this year.

I don't like Justine, Golovin, Kirilenko, Amelie. I like Iroda and Dementieva. And many more!

ae wowww
04-05-2005, 07:41 PM

Well Golovin's, of course!

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:41 PM

You are asking for the obvious.

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:42 PM
Well Golovin's, of course!

See.

ae wowww
You are asking for the obvious.

:lol:

User ID 4783
:p

Chloe le Bopper
Not Maria. Maria Elena. As in Maria Elena Camerin, the girl who can only beat Martina Müller and some other crappy player this year.

I don't like Justine, Golovin, Kirilenko, Amelie. I like Iroda and Dementieva. And many more!
Gotcha :yeah:

Glad you agree about Martina. It's a shame she's gone now, but at least she's young, has millions of dollars, and gets to be awesome somewhere else now :yeah:

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:43 PM
By the way, Andrew, you should fall for Maria Antonia Sanchez Lorenzo. Now that is one sexy woman. Even when she looks bitchy or is angry. I was supporting Claudine Schaul when they played, but I just stared at Maria :eek: And that is me, the bi-as(s)ed guy :)

ae wowww
04-05-2005, 07:44 PM
Yeah I like Miss Lorenzo, too. But I almost thought Escada was offering me some of Tatiana...!

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Gotcha :yeah:

Glad you agree about Martina. It's a shame she's gone now, but at least she's young, has millions of dollars, and gets to be awesome somewhere else now :yeah:

The highlight of my I-visit-tennis-tournaments-career is being able to be at a press conference with Martina and to ask her questions.

It's also really embarrassing realizing I was sitting right in front of her, with only a table and one empty chair between the two of us. And realizing that she was looking at me a LOT and I was probably really red :unsure:

User ID 4783
04-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Yeah I like Miss Lorenzo, too. But I almost thought Escada was offering me some of Tatiana...!
I was doing what? :lol:

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:46 PM

Have you seen M. A. in real life? I never liked her on pictures, but there's something about her when you see her irl

ae wowww
04-05-2005, 07:46 PM
I was doing what? :lol:

Sounded like maybe she gave you some... ;) :lol:

ae wowww
04-05-2005, 07:47 PM
Have you seen M. A. in real life? I never liked her on pictures, but there's something about her when you see her irl
Certainly I have--yet there is nothing wrong with her in my pictures!

:lol: I love the different topics throughout this thread-SO unrelated to the overall topic!

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:48 PM
Yes.

We rock at staying on-topic.

User ID 4783
04-05-2005, 07:48 PM
:lol: I love the different topics throughout this thread-SO unrelated to the overall topic!
Yeah, that's what's funny about certain posters here :p

ae wowww
04-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Yes.

We rock at staying on-topic.

:D Legends!

ae wowww
04-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Yeah, that's what's funny about certain posters here :p

:D How dare you blame me :p Chloe got it off, with the breasts question :devil:

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 07:51 PM
By the way, Andrew, you should fall for Maria Antonia Sanchez Lorenzo. Now that is one sexy woman. Even when she looks bitchy or is angry. I was supporting Claudine Schaul when they played, but I just stared at Maria :eek: And that is me, the bi-as(s)ed guy :)

MA is beautiful. I took many pictures of her when I saw her at the USO a couple years ago. Her and Benesova :D

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 07:53 PM

I totally agree. I don't think she photographs well at all, generally. She looks like your "average blonde" in photos. She's like Calleri in that regard, who is also very attractive in person.

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:55 PM
MA is beautiful. I took many pictures of her when I saw her at the USO a couple years ago. Her and Benesova :D

I fail to see why Benesova would be beautiful. She has scary eyes.

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:55 PM
I totally agree. I don't think she photographs well at all, generally. She looks like your "average blonde" in photos. She's like Calleri in that regard, who is also very attractive in person.

Callerí has something. But not my kind of guy anyway.

Now, let's discuss Holger Fischer :lick:

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 07:56 PM
I fail to see why Benesova would be beautiful. She has scary eyes.

She has amazing cheek bones. She looks like a model. I don't usually like the "model lool", but she pulls it off well.

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 07:57 PM
Callerí has something. But not my kind of guy anyway.

Mine neither, really. He has nice eyes and nice legs though, which I guess might be "it". Sometimes he has good hair too.

Now, let's discuss Holger Fischer :lick:

Photos please :angel:

I probably have to go for a nap soon, so you have lots of time to dig them up :angel:

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 07:59 PM
Photos please :angel:

I probably have to go for a nap soon, so you have lots of time to dig them up :angel:

No one knows Holger. I have seen him twice though :rocker2:
He cannot play really well, but he's a nice guy and really good looking.

The poster I'll use won't show that too well, since he has a funny look about him there, but you can still tell a bit:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/CooCooCachooo/Groningen/Fischer.jpg

The only picture I have ever seen of him is my own :p

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 08:00 PM
We could also discuss Marco of course. He's undeniably one of the most handsome men on Tour. And arguably the cutest one around. And the nicest.

And I don't even like blondes :eek:

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 08:08 PM
Holger looks to have warm brown eyes. Great pick :yeah:

And I agree about Marcos, as you may have noticed from my two or so posts in his thread.

I don't usually like blondes either, but there are occasional exceptions. My last real-world crush was blonde... wait.... no, that was my second last :D

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 08:14 PM
Holger looks to have warm brown eyes. Great pick :yeah:

And I agree about Marcos, as you may have noticed from my two or so posts in his thread.

I don't usually like blondes either, but there are occasional exceptions. My last real-world crush was blonde... wait.... no, that was my second last :D

Did I hear a confession that I am your latest crush? I feel honoured.

Chloe le Bopper
04-05-2005, 08:14 PM
Did I hear a confession that I am your latest crush? I feel honoured.
lol. HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!

Actually, it was my tennis instructor

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 08:17 PM
lol. HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!

Actually, it was my tennis instructor

:lol: Your tennis instructor? That's bad. It sounds so teenager-ish.

The one and only guy I ever loved is:

A) Ugly
B) Not so pleasant to spend time with
C) Good at annoying me
D) Way too thin
E) Not friendly

So I guess I should refrain from telling other people it's sad or bad that they fall for certain guys.

CooCooCachoo
04-05-2005, 08:20 PM
And Holger does have really nice eyes. He was a bit overwhelmed someone wanted to take a picture of him, or even paid attention to him I think. He had just played (and successfully lost) a doubles match there. He and the lamest Dutch player Ruben de Kleijn (he really can't play; Holger could) lost to Kevin Kim & Robert Kendrick in straight sets. Kevin Kim can hit hard :eek:

I also saw him in Scheveningen before, when he played doubles with Jakub Herm-Zahlava ( :worship: ), but I didn't pay too much attention to remember who they played or how they did. *

*Just looked up that they beat Bart Beks & Matwé Middelkoop. I took no notion of them.

Chloe le Bopper
04-06-2005, 12:34 AM
:lol: Your tennis instructor? That's bad. It sounds so teenager-ish.

Yeah. It was. I think I was just bored and needed to spice up class. He was funny, though.

The one and only guy I ever loved is:

A) Ugly
B) Not so pleasant to spend time with
C) Good at annoying me
D) Way too thin
E) Not friendly

Um... remind me why you liked this guy? At least all of my crushes have had at least one redeeming quality :o I didn't love them though :p

alexito
04-06-2005, 02:04 AM
if federer will have easy draw as always in rolang garros, yes he will win. nadal have great chance to win rolang.

CooCooCachoo
04-06-2005, 07:18 AM
Um... remind me why you liked this guy? At least all of my crushes have had at least one redeeming quality :o I didn't love them though :p

Well he had dark hair :p And was intelligent ;) We were total opposites personality-wise though. I don't know why I loved him; it's just something that happened :p

And I figured you didn't love your tennis instructor :p

SuperFurryAnimal
04-06-2005, 07:44 AM
1) Federer wins Roland Garros - He probably will, 'cause he's even better then the best so far, Sampras. :rolleyes:

2) Roddick wins Wimbledon - He sure has the game for it, but I really think he has more chances winning the US Open for several times. I don't see him winning Wimby when Roger (and some others, check nr 7!) are still around. :shrug:

3) Coria wins Rolland Garros - This guy will probably become the best player never to win a Slam. He is of course one of the best claycourters, but he also is one helluva big choker and I have this feeling he'll never be able to get his act together in the big final. Of course, for all Guille-fans I hope he will. ;)

4) Henman wins Wimbledon - No, I'm sorry for Timbo and all Brits, but this is never going to happen... What a pity... I mean, see what a QF of Tiny Tim (Henmania), I'd sure wanted to see what happened if he won! :lol:

5) Nalbandian wins one Grand Slam - I'll be honest with you; I really like Nalbo's game. I mean, he's one of the few players who are good on any surface! So I sure hope he'll be able to win at least one Grand Slam. Tough to say which one, since he can go for any of them! :yeah:

6) Nadal wins Rolland Garros - We're entering a period in which Rafa is going to dominate RG, IMO. The talent, the fighting spirit. I'm curious who denies this... Potential top-3 player (and maybe even more). :)

7) Ancic wins Wimbledon - I sure hope so. The coolest thing would be if he wins it in Goran-style! But if that's the case we'll have to wait a couple more years... :p

8) Hewitt wins Australian Open - Lleyton could win another Slam, that's for sure. If he has the luck Roger withdraws or gets injured or something, he has good chances for winning AO 2006 or 2007. ;)

9) J. Johansson wins US Open - This also depends on the presence and form of certain other big players. He has potential and I'd really like to see him win some mayor title (though I don't really like his game, but he's such a nice bloke!). :D

10) Ljubicic past 3rd round in Grand Slam - This was the one I initially voted for. Of course Ljubo will get past a 3rd round. At least he should! But I think that when that day finally comes, he'll cruise all the way to the quarters or semis immediately. To make it up for for all the times he lost in 1st and 2nd rounds before! :lol:

syd
04-06-2005, 07:50 AM
coria, to win RG !!!

MrOschie
04-06-2005, 08:36 AM
Ljubi to past 3rd round =)