The MotoGP Thread [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

The MotoGP Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

NINA_BCN
09-16-2005, 07:10 PM
Strange pic of Vale. :p

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/reuters_ids/20050916/14/1119299958.jpg

Nikki♥
09-16-2005, 07:47 PM
Thanx!!! :hug: I had no idea. :p

His boss was very worried in the interview, he said that he had his doubts about Daniel being able to compete in the race or Sunday and if he were able to do so he may not get a real chance to win.

Nikki♥
09-16-2005, 07:47 PM
Strange pic of Vale. :p

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/reuters_ids/20050916/14/1119299958.jpg

:haha:

NINA_BCN
09-17-2005, 09:28 AM
Capirossi smashes pole record :eek:
Report, 17/09/05

Loris Capirossi grabbed his first pole position of the season on the Twin Ring Motegi circuit, posting a new lap record in 1'46.363, over three tenths faster than the pole record set last year by Makoto Tamada.

The Ducati Marlboro rider has maintained a steady pace throughout the free practice and proved to have an extra edge over his rivals as he secured the first spot on the grid with a 0.498s advantage over Suzuki's John Hopkins. Marco Melandri was third fastest and the first Michelin rider on his Movistar Honda RC211V.

Makoto Tamada will head an all-Honda second row, as Repsol Honda's Max Biaggi and Nicky Hayden took fifth and sixth respectively behind the Konica Minolta Honda sole rider. Sete Gibernau was seventh fastest and will be joined on the third row of the grid by Bridgestone-mounted riders Kenny Roberts Jr and Carlos Checa.

World Championship leader Valentino Rossi, who needs a top 2 finish to secure the crown, was only eleventh and will start behind Camel Honda's Alex Barros.

NINA_BCN
09-17-2005, 09:30 AM
These are the times of the MotoGP qualifying prace test.

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/377/377689.jpg

NINA_BCN
09-17-2005, 09:33 AM
250cc Qualifying practice test.

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/377/377753.jpg

NINA_BCN
09-17-2005, 09:35 AM
125cc Qualifying practice test.

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/377/377664.jpg

bavaria100
09-17-2005, 09:07 PM
Well, once again not the best performances from our drivers (Hofmann has the best grid position with rank 12). I just hope that our guys can get at least a few points :scared: (position number 15 should be possible for at least one of them).

NINA_BCN
09-17-2005, 09:20 PM
:p Being after Rossi in the grid must be incredible for him. :lol: Btw, I miss Katja. :sad: There should be girls in the races. :rolleyes:

bavaria100
09-17-2005, 10:42 PM
:p Being after Rossi in the grid must be incredible for him. :lol: Btw, I miss Katja. :sad: There should be girls in the races. :rolleyes:

This must be a very surprising experience for him. He´s in the same row like Rossi, but I´m sure he would be happier if it was the first or second row and not the fourth one.

Wasn´t there a girl from the czech-republic last year? Janakova or something like that. I think she was in the 125 ccm-class, but I´m not sure.

Suzi
09-17-2005, 11:10 PM
There was a czech girl last year in 125 but dunno if that was her name, omg i remember katja what happened to her?

NINA_BCN
09-17-2005, 11:38 PM
Wasn´t there a girl from the czech-republic last year? Janakova or something like that. I think she was in the 125 ccm-class, but I´m not sure.

Yes. ;) Marketa Janakova was her name.

NINA_BCN
09-17-2005, 11:41 PM
There was a czech girl last year in 125 but dunno if that was her name, omg i remember katja what happened to her?

She works for a german channel as a commentator. ;)

bavaria100
09-17-2005, 11:49 PM
She works for a german channel as a commentator. ;)

I don´t think that´s right anymore. She worked for RTL in 2004, but they aren´t showing the races anymore. She isn´t working for Eurosport either. As far as I now, she got a baby in April or in May.

NINA_BCN
09-17-2005, 11:52 PM
I didn't know it!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Thanx for her latest news!!!! :lol:

Suzi
09-17-2005, 11:52 PM
ahh well congrats to her, not like shes reading this :p

bad gambler
09-17-2005, 11:53 PM
wow now this will be a challenge for vale, forza doctor!!! :cool:

NINA_BCN
09-17-2005, 11:59 PM
The races will start in 5 hours!!!!! Good night!!!! :zzz:

alexito
09-19-2005, 02:04 PM
I hate lorenzoooooo
pedrosa is the bestttttttttt
congratulations capirossi!!!!!!!!!!!!
bad bad bad rossi

Nikki♥
09-19-2005, 03:10 PM
Katja Poensgen (I don't know if that's the proper way to spell her name) used to work as a commentator last year.

NINA_BCN
09-19-2005, 08:59 PM
I hate lorenzoooooo

Lorenzo is :cuckoo: He won't ride in Malaysia. Here's the article. :p

Lorenzo sentenced to a one-race ban :smash:
News, 18/09/05

Spanish rider Jorge Lorenzo will sit out the upcoming Marlboro Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix which will take place next week at Sepang, as the Race Direction judged that he has ridden in an irresponsible manner causing danger to other riders during the Japanese GP.

Lorenzo was involved in a last lap crash in today's 250cc race at Motegi, as he collided with Alex de Angelis in the hairpin leading to the back straight, when the San Marinese went wide and Lorenzo saw an opportunity to overtake him and Dani Pedrosa as well. The decision was confirmed in appeal by the FIM Stewards and is final.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
09-19-2005, 09:15 PM
:bigcry: Why has this loser my name?:bigcry:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
09-19-2005, 09:16 PM

News, 18/09/05

Spanish rider Jorge Lorenzo will sit out the upcoming Marlboro Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix which will take place next week at Sepang, as the Race Direction judged that he has ridden in an irresponsible manner causing danger to other riders during the Japanese GP.

Lorenzo was involved in a last lap crash in today's 250cc race at Motegi, as he collided with Alex de Angelis in the hairpin leading to the back straight, when the San Marinese went wide and Lorenzo saw an opportunity to overtake him and Dani Pedrosa as well. The decision was confirmed in appeal by the FIM Stewards and is final.
:ras:

NINA_BCN
09-19-2005, 09:17 PM
:bigcry: Why has this loser my name?:bigcry:

Your name???? Poor boy! :lol: :hug:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
09-19-2005, 09:18 PM
I hate lorenzoooooo
pedrosa is the bestttttttttt
congratulations capirossi!!!!!!!!!!!!
bad bad bad rossi

arrrrrrrrrrrggggg........:mad::fiery:

ClaycourtaZzZz.
09-19-2005, 09:18 PM
Yeah, I'm Lorenzo, nice to meet you:hug:

NINA_BCN
09-19-2005, 09:19 PM
I'm Alicia. ;)

ClaycourtaZzZz.
09-19-2005, 09:21 PM
:lick::drool:

NINA_BCN
09-19-2005, 09:33 PM
:confused: :haha:

bavaria100
09-19-2005, 09:46 PM
Oh great, Alex received an injury and will miss the next 2 races. :sad: If this continues, I wouldn´t be surprised if he sits on the street next year. He didn´t have a good season anyway and he makes things worse by getting injured (I don´t even want to comment on the injury that he received during a show race at the beginning of the season :o ). Still, :hug: get well soon Alex!!! :hug:

NINA_BCN
09-19-2005, 09:55 PM
Oh great, Alex received an injury and will miss the next 2 races. :sad: If this continues, I wouldn´t be surprised if he sits on the street next year. He didn´t have a good season anyway and he makes things worse by getting injured (I don´t even want to comment on the injury that he received during a show race at the beginning of the season :o ). Still, :hug: get well soon Alex!!! :hug:

Hofmann injured????? I didn't know it!!! :eek: At first, I thought you were talking about de Angelis. :p
His accident ¡n the show race was silly. :lol: Poor guy! He was so embrassed!!! :lol:

bavaria100
09-19-2005, 10:14 PM
Hofmann injured????? I didn't know it!!! :eek: At first, I thought you were talking about de Angelis. :p
His accident ¡n the show race was silly. :lol: Poor guy! He was so embrassed!!! :lol:

Yes, Alex Hofmann got injured. He broke his ankle and will miss the next 2 races because of it. :sad:

You saw that accident? How is it possible to fall on your nose while driving maybe 50 kmh in a silly show race? He isn´t an amateur, he´s a professional rider. Well, with our riders, nothing surprises me anymore anyway. :rolleyes:

NINA_BCN
09-19-2005, 10:27 PM
You saw that accident? How is it possible to fall on your nose while driving maybe 50 kmh in a silly show race? He isn´t an amateur, he´s a professional rider. Well, with our riders, nothing surprises me anymore anyway. :rolleyes:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I'd die of laughting if I'd seen Rossi falling down of his bike in the show that Yamaha did the past year in Barcelona. :haha: :haha:

Suzi
09-19-2005, 11:43 PM
I couldnt watch the race :bigcry: so dunno wot happened well i saw like highlights but dunno!

p.s. i always knew lorenzo was a bit of a loony :rolleyes:

nenadeSergio
09-20-2005, 10:59 AM

News, 18/09/05

Saves him right!!! What Lorenzo did was sooooooo stupid. :armed: First he hit Dani and it wasn´t enough for him he even had to knock down Alex de Angelis who could be on the podium. Lorenzo destroyed an excellent "fight" between Dani and Alex. He should stay with his lollypop far far away..... :mad:

NINA_BCN
09-20-2005, 11:42 AM
Saves him right!!! What Lorenzo did was sooooooo stupid. :armed: First he hit Dani and it wasn´t enough for him he even had to knock down Alex de Angelis who could be on the podium. Lorenzo destroyed an excellent "fight" between Dani and Alex. He should stay with his lollypop far far away..... :mad:

That's his "Por Fuera" style. :rolleyes:

NINA_BCN
09-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Melandri still doubtful for Sepang :sad:
News, 21/09/05

Marco Melandri’s participation in this weekend’s Marlboro Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix is still in doubt after he underwent surgery on the injury he picked up at Motegi last Sunday. The Italian sustained a deep wound to his right foot which was penetrated by a foot-peg after he crashed off following a collision with Valentino Rossi.

Melandri arrived at his team’s hotel on Monday night in a wheelchair with 35 stitches in the wound and a badly swollen ankle. The Italian must wait and see how he progresses between now and Saturday, although he aims to make a swift recovery and is looking to take part in the final free practice session on Saturday.

“I had bad luck with the crash. They let me fly on Monday night and to be honest it was a comfortable flight, there were no problems,” said Melandri. “Right now the injury doesn’t hurt but I know that it will be tough on the bike. Maybe I’ll try on Saturday but I have a lot of stitches and the area is still quite swollen. I don’t know if I’ll have the strength I need to control the bike. Luckily we still have a couple of days to rest and then we’ll decide what is the best thing to do.”

Nikki♥
09-21-2005, 03:58 PM
Get well soon, Marco.

NINA_BCN
09-22-2005, 12:32 PM
Jacque set to fill in for Hofmann again :sad:
News, 22/09/05

Kawasaki Racing Team test and development rider Olivier Jacque will replace the injured Alex Hofmann for this Sunday's Marlboro Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix.

Jacque has also been nominated to replace Hofmann for next week's Marlboro GP of Qatar GP in Doha. Jacque's call-up reunites the Frenchman with Kawasaki team leader, Shinya Nakano, with the pair also former 250cc team-mates. The Sepang race will be Jacque's fourth race appearance for Kawasaki this season, having previously contested the Chinese, French and German Grand Prix events.

Hofmann has returned to Germany and is undergoing treatment for the fractured left ankle he suffered in last Sunday's Japanese Grand Prix at Motegi. The Motegi injury added to the frustration of the German rider's injury-hit season.

Since he last raced for Kawasaki at the German Grand Prix at the end of July, Jacque has been busy testing, training and celebrating his 32nd birthday, which was on August 29th.

Jacque's testing duties have included sessions in both Europe and Japan, working with technicians from Kawasaki and tyre supplier Bridgestone on the MotoGP development programme.

"It is a strange feeling to be a replacement in these circumstances," said Jacque. "As a racer I feel bad for Alex, I know how difficult it is, but on the other hand it is an opportunity for me to be back on the ZX-RR and to show my ability. I didn't have a lot of time to get organised, I got a phone call at home in London last Sunday morning, and here I am at Sepang."

"This is not my favourite track, but I think our bike should handle quite well here, especially in the shorter corners. But there are two long straights, one after the other, which puts the emphasis on top speed. I've been testing and training so I'm fit, now I'm just looking for some good results - second place in China seems so long ago."

Get well soon Alex!!!! :hug:

NINA_BCN
09-22-2005, 12:36 PM
Loris Capirossi re-writes the record books :bigclap:
News, 21/09/06

Loris Capirossi’s victory in Japan was significant as it set a number of new records and milestones. - This is the first time that a premier-class Grand Prix held in Japan has been won by a non-Japanese manufacturer.

- It was the first victory of the year by a rider using Bridgestone tyres.

- It was also the first win for Capirossi and Ducati since the Grand Prix of Catalunya in 2003.

- Capirossi’s pole was the first of the year by a rider using Bridgestone tyres. With John Hopkins taking second place on the grid this was only the second time ever that Bridgestone riders have take the top two grid positions - the other was at the same circuit last year.

- This was the first time in the premier-class that Loris Capirossi has achieved a clean sweep of race victory, pole position and new lap record.

- With Ducati’s other rider Carlos Checa coming home in fourth place, this was the best ever result in the premier-class for the Ducati factory team.

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/379/379511_36180.jpg http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/379/379512_27611.jpg

Suzi
09-22-2005, 12:49 PM
Get well soon Marco :hug: sending my good vibes to ya :p also the same to hoffman well done caparossi and the ducati team

p.s. too lazy rite now so whats the next race and when, not like it matters coz i cant watch it but heh :tears:

NINA_BCN
09-22-2005, 01:19 PM
The next race will be in Sepang (Malaysia) this sunday. ;)

alexito
09-23-2005, 10:18 PM
here download video onboard circuit malasia

http://rapidshare.de/files/5451917/onboardmlsia.wmv.html

NINA_BCN
09-23-2005, 10:38 PM
Thank youuuuuuuuu!!!! :hug: :smooch: I'll post the qualifying practice times tomorrow. ;)

Suzi
09-23-2005, 10:40 PM
ive always liked malaysia well the stand bit where it fans out :p lol

Suzi
09-23-2005, 10:41 PM
i hate races out of europe though, time difference :rolleyes: :p

NINA_BCN
09-23-2005, 10:42 PM
The circuit is spectacular but it's a hard race for the riders because of the humidity. :rolleyes:

Suzi
09-23-2005, 10:44 PM
indeed, ive been to those part of the world and yah very stuffy and i wasnt even going round a track for like an hour in leathers

NINA_BCN
09-23-2005, 10:44 PM

It doesn't matter to me. If I have to wake up at 4 AM, I do it. :lol:

NINA_BCN
09-23-2005, 10:52 PM
Riders’ reactions after first day
News, 23/09/05

Sete Gibernau, Movistar Honda – 1st, 2’03.299
“We started off by basing our work on the information we gathered here in pre-season, which was a big help. We haven’t made too many changes and the problems we have had with the front end at other circuits haven’t been too bad here. It was a shame that the afternoon session was wet because we weren’t able to continue with the set-up of the bike. The wet is no use to anybody so hopefully we can have some dry weather tomorrow to try and prepare for the race.”

Kenny Roberts Jr, Team Suzuki MotoGP – 2nd, 2’03.435
“I think today in the wet or dry we were competitive for the first day and we will try to continue it through the weekend. I think we are in a little bit better shape here than we were in Japan, just with the characteristics of the circuit. Over at least three-quarters of the circuit – without the straights – we seem to be able to sneak up on the other guys. I think we are kind of on to something and Bridgestone has made a big step-up in the last couple of races. Wet and dry the tyres seem to be working well but we need more time to get a race tyre for dry conditions – which is what you have got to kind of expect – but who knows!”

Loris Capirossi, Ducati Marlboro – 3rd, 2’03.477
"Not such a bad day for us. So far our package is okay but I think we'll have to work harder than we did at Motegi, where we had a definite tyre advantage. As ever, Bridgestone are working very hard, they've brought four new rears here. I've tested two so far, and I'm hoping for dry weather tomorrow so I can test the other two."

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/380/380225_15781.jpg
Kenny Roberts jr

alexito
09-23-2005, 11:58 PM
I like because I see in the night later, but I don't see the qualify because de web motogp no show de qualify live when the race is out europe, but I see the 3 races live.

NINA_BCN
09-24-2005, 12:00 AM
I like because I see in the night later, but I don't see the qualify because de web motogp no show de qualify live when the race is out europe, but I see the 3 races live.

Do you follow the races in the PC? ;)

NINA_BCN
09-24-2005, 12:01 AM
Por cierto, si te dirijes a mi, hazlo en español si quieres. :p

bad gambler
09-24-2005, 12:05 AM
forza doctor, win malaysia :cool:

NINA_BCN
09-24-2005, 12:16 AM
forza doctor, win malaysia :cool:

At least, don't crash, please!!!!! :p

NINA_BCN
09-24-2005, 10:08 AM
125cc Qualifying Practice Test

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/380/380554.jpg

NINA_BCN
09-24-2005, 10:10 AM
250cc Qualifying Practice Test

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/380/380651.jpg

NINA_BCN
09-24-2005, 10:14 AM
Capirossi grabs pole in record time
Report, 24/09/05

Loris Capirossi posted a new pole record in the Marlboro Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix qualifying practice, hitting the front of the grid for the second time in a row after his perfect Japanese GP. The Ducati Marlboro rider lapped in 2'01.731 to edge off Movistar Honda's Sete Gibernau by 0.136s.

Team Suzuki's John Hopkins put his Bridgestone tyres to good use, securing the third spot of the front row. Behind the Anglo-American, Kawasaki-mounted Shinya Nakano took fourth and will head the second row from Hopkins' team-mate Kenny Roberts Jr and Repsol Honda's Nicky Hayden.

Valentino Rossi was only seventh on his Gauloises Yamaha YZR-M1. The Italian will be joined on the third row of the grid by Carlos Checa and Marco Melandri.

I'll add the official times when the page allows me to do it (it doesn't work). :p

NINA_BCN
09-24-2005, 11:09 AM
A promise is a promise. ;)

MotoGP Qualifying Practice Test

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/380/380595.jpg

Nikki♥
09-24-2005, 11:45 AM
:rolleyes: I missed the qualifying.

NINA_BCN
09-24-2005, 11:49 AM
I didn't see it. :p Too late for me. :sad:

Nikki♥
09-24-2005, 11:51 AM
I didn't see it. :p Too late for me. :sad:

I didn't feel like dragging myself out of bed so early today. It's the weekend after all but tomorrow I will definitely get up in time for all the races in Sepang.

NINA_BCN
09-24-2005, 11:54 AM
I didn't feel like dragging myself out of bed so early today. It's the weekend after all but tomorrow I will definitely get up in time for all the races in Sepang.

:lol: I always do it. :p Sometimes I think I'm crazy. :cuckoo:

Nikki♥
09-24-2005, 11:59 AM
:lol: I always do it. :p Sometimes I think I'm crazy. :cuckoo:

Me too. But I do it because the races are always so much fun and loaded with action.

NINA_BCN
09-24-2005, 12:05 PM
4 hours of non stop action. :banana: That's why I love to go to the circuit. You can't be bored there. :yeah:

Suzi
09-24-2005, 01:17 PM
omg its on at 3am in the morning, which is great cos i thought i mite miss it but i dont leave till 6 so :woohoo: but i will miss the F1 race bugger

alexito
09-24-2005, 07:21 PM
Por cierto, si te dirijes a mi, hazlo en español si quieres. :p
sip, veo todo en web motogp carreras calificaciones entrevistas directo

NINA_BCN
09-24-2005, 07:28 PM
¿No hay cobertura de las carreras en Argentina ni siquiera en canales de pago? :eek: Ni que Porto no existiese. :o (bueno, este año no, porque no está haciendo nada a derechas) :sad:

NINA_BCN
09-24-2005, 07:39 PM
Facts and figures ahead of the race
Statistics, 24/09/05

>Loris Capirossi has qualified on pole at back-to-back races for the first time in the premier class. If Capirossi wins the race it will be the first back-to-back victories in the MotoGP class for himself, Ducati and Bridgestone.

>Loris Capirossi’s pole position time is the fastest ever lap around the Sepang circuit by a motorcycle. The top twelve riders have lapped faster than the current lap record set last year by Valentino Rossi.

>For the second successive race, Bridgestone have two riders on the front row of the grid.

>The first four riders on the grid are each on a motorcycle from a different manufacturer. This is the first time this has occurred since the Australian GP in 2000 when Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and Aprilia each had a rider in the top four on the grid.

>Sete Gibernau has qualified on the front row of the grid for the tenth time in 2005. He has had more front row starts this year than any other rider in the MotoGP class.

>John Hopkins has qualified on the front row at successive races for the first time in his Grand Prix career.

>Shinya Nakano’s fourth place on the grid equals his best qualifying performance of the year from the Dutch TT. Nakano won the 250cc race at Sepang in 2000 riding a Yamaha.

>Kenny Roberts, who took his debut GP win at Sepang back in 1999, has qualified in fifth place on the grid, his best qualifying result of the year.

>This is the first time that Suzuki have had two riders qualify in the top five grid positions since the Portuguese GP in 2000, when both Roberts and Nobuatsu Aoki qualified in the top five.

>Valentino Rossi has failed to qualify on the front row of the grid for the fourth successive race. If Rossi wins the race in Malaysia he will become the first Yamaha rider to score ten wins in the premier-class in a single season.

>Nicky Hayden has qualified on the front two rows of the grid at the last eleven races.

>Toni Elias, who won the 250cc GP at Sepang in 2003, has qualified in his best grid position since the French GP.

NINA_BCN
09-24-2005, 07:45 PM
Riders’ reactions after qualifying
News, 24/09/05

Loris Capirossi, Ducati Marlboro - 1st, 2'01.731
“The team did a great job today, my thanks to all of them. We've had to work harder than we did at Motegi, because the track isn't in such good condition, that's why we're slower than when we tested here last winter. We made many minor adjustments to the suspension today, just looking for more grip. My qualifying run went really well but I also did a lot of laps with race tyres, and I think maybe we're even better with race tyres! It's going to be a long race - this heat makes it tough for the tyres and for the bike.”

Sete Gibernau, Movistar Honda - 2nd, 2'01.731
“I think my fast lap doesn’t really reflect the reality. Our race pace doesn’t have winning potential and we’ll have to work hard to find it tomorrow. We’ve got some problems that we didn’t detect here in preseason and we can’t get the best out of the engine.”

John Hopkins, Team Suzuki MotoGP - 3rd, 2'02.017
“I’ve got to say I’m quite disappointed really because I want that pole position, but at the beginning of the day if I’d have known I’d have been on the front row I’d have been ecstatic! I had a really good lap going but it was my fault that I got held up with two other riders on my last lap - but that’s what happens. I’m not going to worry about it – it would’ve been nice to get the watch for pole but, ah well. We are really concentrating on tomorrow, I think we’re looking pretty sweet for the race. We’ve put in a lot of laps with the race tyres and everything seems to be going pretty well. We’re able to run consistent throughout the life of the tyre and right now we are looking to get the best start possible - it’s time to work on that podium!”

Shinya Nakano, Kawasaki Racing Team - 4th, 2'02.178
“I'm very happy, because this is a great motivation for the team after our problems at the Japanese Grand Prix last week. For the last five races I have not been able to qualify up front like I did at Assen and Jerez, so I'm very confident after this performance. The new Bridgestone tyres offer improved forward drive grip, which is important in the tighter corners here. And we now have good settings for the new motor, better top speed and more usable power delivery, so I can open the throttle earlier.”

alexito
09-24-2005, 10:09 PM
¿No hay cobertura de las carreras en Argentina ni siquiera en canales de pago? :eek: Ni que Porto no existiese. :o (bueno, este año no, porque no está haciendo nada a derechas) :sad:
perdoname, espn pasa siempre carreras 250 y mgp directo

NINA_BCN
09-24-2005, 10:21 PM
AAAAAAAAaahhhhhhh, eso es otra cosa. :p Pero ya que están puestos, podrían pasar también la de 125, que son sólo 40 y pocos minutos más. :rolleyes: En fin, menos da una piedra. ;)

alexito
09-25-2005, 12:04 AM
la de 125 es la mejor de todas, parejo, accion piñas, pero solo pasan lo que a ellos le gustan no lo que le gusta al publico. igual que el tenis, pasan federer y no a los argentinos que nos interesa. la unica carrera que gano este año porto, los de espn cortaron el final y podio por pasar a federer, queria matarlos, mira si a los argentinos le va a importar mas federer que porto.

alexito
09-25-2005, 07:08 AM
250 malasia
1st stoner
2nd angelis
3rd porto
pedrosa fall, miracle

bad gambler
09-25-2005, 07:14 AM
casey stoner :woohoo:

Nikki♥
09-25-2005, 09:29 AM
I'm happy about Capirossi's win. He definitely has a new fan in me. The way he was fighting with Rossi for the lead position was really impressive. Sete made me cry one more time. :crying2: Last year he was fighting for the championship and this year he just doesn't seem to get lucky.

NINA_BCN
09-25-2005, 01:35 PM
Sete......:rolleyes: Maybe the next season.

Congratulations boys!!!!!!! :yeah:

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/efenews/20050925/1127560095305w.jpg

NINA_BCN
09-25-2005, 01:42 PM
........and the 7th title for Vale: '97, '99, '01, '02, '03, '04 and '05.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/381/381739_8389.jpg

Nikki♥
09-25-2005, 01:52 PM

Valentino, the dwarf, with his brothers. :haha:

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

NINA_BCN
09-25-2005, 01:57 PM
:haha: :haha: The dwarf??? No!!!! THE CLOWN!!!! :haha: :haha: I'll post some pics of his best moments. :lol:

Nikki♥
09-25-2005, 01:59 PM
:haha: :haha: The dwarf??? No!!!! THE CLOWN!!!! :haha: :haha: I'll post some pics of his best moments. :lol:

My Grandma and I used to call him "dwarf".

NINA_BCN
09-25-2005, 02:23 PM
Why? :haha:

NINA_BCN
09-25-2005, 03:00 PM
125cc Results

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/381/381347.jpg

NINA_BCN
09-25-2005, 03:01 PM
250cc Results

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/381/381457.jpg

NINA_BCN
09-25-2005, 03:02 PM
MotoGP Results

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/381/381557.jpg

Nikki♥
09-25-2005, 04:38 PM
Why? :haha:

Because his face reminded us of one of the dwarf's in the snow white movie.

NINA_BCN
09-25-2005, 04:43 PM
:lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/Chouboup/00005.jpg

Nice hair colour!!!! :devil:

Nikki♥
09-25-2005, 04:48 PM
:lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/Chouboup/00005.jpg

Nice hair colour!!!! :devil:

Oh gosh, it doesn't look like him.

bavaria100
09-25-2005, 05:15 PM
Yay! Both of our drivers in the 250 ccm finished the race in the points. Well done Dirk and Steve!

Congrats Valentino on winning the world championship once again!

NINA_BCN
09-25-2005, 05:25 PM
:sad: Alex Hofmann won't ride 'til the next season. :sad: His injury is more serious that it was expected. :o What a pity!!!!! Get well soon!!!!! :hug: :hug:

alexito
09-25-2005, 06:39 PM

valentino is the best all time

Fergie
09-25-2005, 08:56 PM
Congrats Valentino, you're a true champ!!! :bounce:

NINA_BCN
09-26-2005, 11:51 AM
Valentino Rossi, 2005 MotoGP World Champion

Birth date: 16/02/1979
Birth place: Urbino, ITA

First Grand Prix: 1996 MAL 125cc
First Pole Position 1996 CZE 125cc
First Race Fastest Lap 1996 FRA 125cc
First Podium 1996 AUT 125cc
First GP Victory 1996 CZE 125cc

Grand Prix Starts 153
500cc/MotoGP Starts 93
250cc Starts 30
125cc Starts 30

Grand Prix Victories 77
500cc/MotoGP Victories 51
250cc Victories 14
125cc Victories 12
2nd Placements 23
3rd placements 13

Podium 113
Pole Positions 40
Race Fastest Lap 65

World Championship Wins 7
1997 125cc
1999 250cc
2001 500cc
2002 MotoGP
2003 MotoGP
2004 MotoGP
2005 MotoGP

Total Points 2773

Biographical data

Born February 16, 1979 in Urbino. Son of Graziano Rossi, who was third in the 1979 250cc World Championship on a Morbidelli. Begins sporting career in 1990 in mini-moto competitions. In 1993 makes debut with Cagiva in Italian 125cc Sport Production championship, taking first victories in rookie season and winning the title in 1994.

In 1995 contests European Championships as official Aprilia rider, finishing the season in third place. Retains his Italian 125cc Championship crown and moves to the World Championship in 1996.

MotoGP career

1996: World Championship debut at the 125cc Malaysian GP riding an Aprilia in Scuderia AGV.
Final Championship position: 9th with 111 points - 1 victory: Czech Republic.

1997: Second youngest ever 125cc Champion riding an Aprilia for the Nastro Azzurro Team.
Final Championship position: 1st with 321 points - 11 wins: Malaysia, Spain, Italy, France, Netherlands, Imola, Germany, Brazil, Great Britain, Catalunya and Indonesia. 1998: Moves up to 250cc class riding an Aprilia for the Nastro Azzurro Team.
Final Championship position: 2nd with 201 points - 5 wins: Netherlands, Imola, Catalunya, Australia and Argentina.

1999: Becomes the youngest ever 250 World Champion riding for the Aprilia Grand Prix Racing.
Final Championship position: 1st with 309 points - 9 wins: Spain, Italy, Catalunya, Great Britain, Germany, Czech Republic, Australia, South Africa and Brazil.

2000: Moves up to the 500cc class riding a Honda for the Nastro Azzuro Team.
Final Championship position: 2nd with 209 points - 2 wins: Great Britain and Brazil

2001: Takes the 500cc World Championship riding a Honda for the Nastro Azzuro Team.
Final Championship position: 1st with 325 points. - 11 wins: Japan, South Africa, Spain, Catalunya, Great Britain, Czech Republic, Portugal, Pacific, Australia, Malaysia and Brazil.

2002: Wins revised format MotoGP World Championship riding all-new four stroke Honda RC211V for the Repsol Honda Team.
Final Championship position: 1st with 355 points -11 wins: Japan, Spain, France, Catalunya, Italy, Netherlands, Great Britain, Germany, Portugal, Brazil and Australia.

2003: Wins his second MotoGP World Championship for the Repsol Honda Team.
Final Championship position: 1st with 357 points – 9 wins: Japan, Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, Portugal, Rio, Malaysia, Australia and Valencia.

2004: Moves to Gauloises Fortuna Yamaha and wins the MotoGP World Championship.
Championship position: 1st with 304 points - 9 wins: South Africa, Italy, Catalunya, Netherlands, Great Britain, Portugal, Malaysia, Australia and Valencia.

2005: Wins the second MotoGP World Championship for the Gauloises Yamaha Team.
Championship position: 1st with 281 points - 9 wins: Spain, China, France, Italy, Catalunya, Netherlands, Great Britain, Germany, Czech Republic.

Other facts about Rossi's career:

Rossi becomes only the third rider to have taken five or more premier-class world championships, the others being Mick Doohan with five titles and Giacomo Agostini with eight.
He is the first rider to score nine or more wins in a season in the premier-class on five occasions.
Earlier this year at the Dutch TT Rossi became the first Yamaha rider ever to win five successive premier-class races.
Rossi’s win in the first round of the season at Jerez made him the only rider other than Agostini to win the opening race of the year on five successive occasions.
In 2001 Rossi became the youngest ever rider to win titles in three different classes. The only other two riders to win titles in three classes are Phil Read (125, 250, 500) and Mike Hailwood (250, 350, 500).
Rossi was the fourth youngest rider ever to win the 500cc title after Freddie Spencer, Mike Hailwood and John Surtees.

NINA_BCN
09-28-2005, 12:01 PM
Battle for second place is on in Qatar
Preview, 27/09/05

The MotoGP World Championship completes its whirlwind tour of Asia with the third race in as many weekends this Saturday with the Marlboro Grand Prix of Qatar. With Valentino Rossi having clinched the title for the fifth successive year in Malaysia last Sunday, attention now turns to the intense battle for second place, with ten riders still in with a mathematical chance of ending the season as runner-up to the multi-World Champion.

The scene of one of the most dramatic races of last season, the Losail International Circuit is preparing to open its doors to the world’s premier motorcycle racing series for only the second time. Located on the outskirts of the capital city of Doha, the purpose-built venue took a little over a year to complete, with an investment of around $58 million USD and 1,000 full-time workers.

The winner of the inaugural race there was Sete Gibernau, who secured a somewhat controversial victory to clinch his fourth success of the 2004 season and keep his title hopes alive as Rossi crashed out. The Italian had been forced to start from the back of the grid, where he was joined by Max Biaggi, as the pair’s Yamaha and Honda teams were accused of tampering with their original grid positions on the eve of the race.

Gibernau has not won a single race since that day and it is currently Biaggi who is in pole position to clinch second in the championship. Biaggi has blown hot and cold this season, but he has only failed to score points on one occasion this year, helping to give him a seventeen-point cushion over Loris Capirossi despite a stunning run of form from the Ducati man. Capirossi has taken a second place and two consecutive victories to leapfrog Gibernau, Colin Edwards, Alex Barros and Nicky Hayden into third place.

Whilst Capirossi will again be one of the favourites to take victory in Qatar, Edwards will be hoping the fourteenth round of the season can be the race that turns his recent fortunes around after failing to make the podium since his home round at Laguna Seca in July. The American finished just 1.3 seconds behind Gibernau as he equalled his best ever MotoGP result of second place at this circuit last year and he currently holds the circuit record lap time, which stands at 1’59.355.

Shane Byrne will again stand in for the injured Troy Bayliss at Honda whilst Olivier Jacque will be making his fifth appearance of the season for Kawasaki in place of Alex Hofmann. The German looks certain to miss the rest of the campaign after further tests on the foot injury he sustained nine days ago in Japan revealed that he has broken seven bones. :sad:

JuchuPati
09-28-2005, 12:07 PM
is really valentino going to race somewhen in F1??? or he's just freaking out :p :rolleyes:

NINA_BCN
09-28-2005, 12:10 PM
Todavía no. :p E año que viene tiene un buen aliciente para seguir en MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa. ;)

JuchuPati
09-28-2005, 12:11 PM
Todavía no. :p E año que viene tiene un buen aliciente para seguir en MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa. ;)

jeje menos mal. no me gusta demasiado, aunq reconozco q es el mejor. :worship:

el año q viene va a ser la caña :wavey:

NINA_BCN
09-28-2005, 12:15 PM
Yo lo prefireo antes que a Sete. Siempre me ha caido como una patada en el culo. :ras: ¿Viste el desplante que hizo el domingo? ¡¡¡Será burro!!! :retard: ¡¡¡¡¡Echo de menos a Crivi!!!! :bigcry:

JuchuPati
09-28-2005, 12:18 PM
Yo lo prefireo antes que a Sete. Siempre me ha caido como una patada en el culo. :ras: ¿Viste el desplante que hizo el domingo? ¡¡¡Será burro!!! :retard: ¡¡¡¡¡Echo de menos a Crivi!!!! :bigcry:

bueno, bueno...es que sete es subnormal, qué me vas a contar. :o definitivamente, no me gusta ninguno de los dos. prefiero a Dani, que es tan pequeñito..jejjee :p

ay si,a mí también me gustaba Alex... :worship:

NINA_BCN
09-28-2005, 12:24 PM
bueno, bueno...es que sete es subnormal, qué me vas a contar. :o definitivamente, no me gusta ninguno de los dos. prefiero a Dani, que es tan pequeñito..jejjee :p

ay si,a mí también me gustaba Alex... :worship:

¡¡¡Alguien que me da la razón!!!! :yeah: Es anormal perdido. :lol: Creo que a Dani le irá muy bien en la nueva categoría. Es chiquitín pero se está poniendo fuerte. ;) Fijate sinó en Capirossi: es un retaco pero mira los años que lleva en 500cc/MotoGP.

JuchuPati
09-28-2005, 12:28 PM
¡¡¡Alguien que me da la razón!!!! :yeah: Es anormal perdido. :lol: Creo que a Dani le irá muy bien en la nueva categoría. Es chiquitín pero se está poniendo fuerte. ;) Fijate sinó en Capirossi: es un retaco pero mira los años que lleva en 500cc/MotoGP.

jajaja es verdad :D pues chica, como se ponga muy fuerte no se dónde va a meter músculos en ese cuerpecillo... :rolleyes:

puff si, Loris está ahí desde que tengo uso de razón, creo yo :D bueno, a ver si está el año que viene guay ,q con la alonsomanía, parece q nos olvidamos un poco de las motos.. :confused:

NINA_BCN
09-28-2005, 12:33 PM
jajajajaja Pues no sé si recuerdas haber visto a Sito pilotar. La melena de guaperas que llevaba era monumental :lol: Y el anuncio de Campsa que protagonizó demasié. :haha:

JuchuPati
09-28-2005, 12:36 PM
jajajajaja Pues no sé si recuerdas haber visto a Sito pilotar. La melena de guaperas que llevaba era monumental :lol: Y el anuncio de Campsa que protagonizó demasié. :haha:

ostris, sito pons :eek: . pues no, no me acuerdo..jaja sólo que me encantaban sus ojos :rolleyes:

NINA_BCN
09-28-2005, 12:41 PM
Buscando una foto de Sito me he encontrado esto:

http://digilander.libero.it/claricweb/foto/posa.jpg

:haha: :haha: :haha: ¡¡¡Igüalico, igüalico que el difunto de su agüelico!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

JuchuPati
09-28-2005, 12:45 PM
Buscando una foto de Sito me he encontrado esto:

http://digilander.libero.it/claricweb/foto/posa.jpg

:haha: :haha: :haha: ¡¡¡Igüalico, igüalico que el difunto de su agüelico!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

diosssssssssssssssss
esto es demasiado a estas horas del día!!!! :tape: me siento morir :haha:

NINA_BCN
09-28-2005, 12:50 PM
:lol: Estaría majo enfundado en un mono de motos ¿o no?. :haha:

JuchuPati
09-28-2005, 04:40 PM
:lol: Estaría majo enfundado en un mono de motos ¿o no?. :haha:

jajaja ya te digo, algo estallaría por ahí abajo... :unsure:

NINA_BCN
09-28-2005, 07:00 PM
:haha: :haha:

NINA_BCN
09-29-2005, 12:21 PM
Hayden sets early pace at Losail
Report, 29/09/05

Repsol Honda's Nicky Hayden clocked the fastest time of the first free practice session of the Marlboro Grand Prix of Qatar at the Losail International Circuit.

The 'Kentucky Kid' led a Honda 1-2-3, as Movistar Honda riders Sete Gibernau and Marco Melandri were second and third fastest respectively, ahead of the newly-crowned Champion Valentino Rossi.

Suzuki's Kenny Roberts Jr was fifth fastest and the highest-placed Bridgestone runner, followed by Carlos Checa on the Ducati Desmosedici GP5. Rossi's team-mate Colin Edwards was seventh ahead of Yamaha factory colleague Toni Elias and fellow American John Hopkins, while Loris Capirossi, winner of the two last GPs, completed the top 10.

*Edit* MotoGP FP2 running.

alexito
09-29-2005, 11:03 PM
onboard qatar motogp

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LOCI580W

bavaria100
09-30-2005, 07:04 PM
Wow, Loris has been on fire in the last few weeks. :eek: Third pole position in a row, congratulations! :yeah:

Well, once again a very disappointing day for our german riders. The best chance to grap a few points has Steve, but it´s still gonna be very hard for him. :o How I miss Chris Gemmel. IMO, he was the last german driver with lots of talent and a great future ahead of him. :bigcry:

NINA_BCN
09-30-2005, 07:09 PM
MotoGP Qualifying Times. :worship: Loris :worship:

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/384/384056.jpg

NINA_BCN
09-30-2005, 07:12 PM
250cc Qualifying Times. Lorenzo's come back. :p

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/384/384170.jpg

NINA_BCN
09-30-2005, 07:32 PM
Riders’ reactions after qualifying
News, 09/06/07

Loris Capirossi, Ducati Marlboro - 1st, 1'56.917
“Three in a row - it's incredible, I'm so happy! Once again we've worked well since we got here. The bike and tyre package is really good now, which helps us to prepare for the race. The team's done a great job and Bridgestone too, especially on the front tyre. It's important to be on pole here because it's so difficult to pass. Race distance is no problem for me in this heat, but for everyone it will be difficult on tyre life. I will try my best and we will see what happens...”

Sete Gibernau, Movistar Honda – 2nd, 1'56.994
“Yesterday, we took the wrong direction in the afternoon session and today we're back on pace. This last session allowed us to do a great job in preparation for the race, and even if the race takes place one hour later tomorrow, we have been able to choose the set-up of the bike and the tyres for the race. I was able to maintain a good pace and put in some good laps, and even if we missed the pole by a few thousandths, we are on the front row, that's what really matters. Tomorrow, we'll try to fight for the podium and try to get out of this 'hole' we're in. Once we can do that, we'll be stronger than ever.”

Valentino Rossi, Gauloises Yamaha - 3rd, 1'57.360
“We are not at 100% but things are okay and we are on the front row so that is important. The grip is much better than last year and now it seems the track is more normal. In these conditions it is possible to push the bike to the limit, so hopefully it stays like this for tomorrow’s race and then it will be a good show for everybody. My bike is also working much better than in recent races, we have found better grip on the front and the rear. We still need to make some small modifications before the race and then we will see how it goes. Now the championship is decided so I am riding without any pressure, but of course I still want to win every race before the end of the season.”

Nikki♥
09-30-2005, 09:18 PM
I'm looking forward to the races tomorrow. Finally a race at a decent time. :D

NINA_BCN
09-30-2005, 09:38 PM
125cc Qualifying Times

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/383/383983.jpg

alexito
09-30-2005, 10:12 PM
esta mañana vi la calificacion de las tres categorias por internet en directo, mañana tendre que levantarme a las 6 am para ver las 125 y despues la 250 y motogp en mi pc. espn solo pasara la 250 y la motogp. luthi 9no uff, yo quiero que salga campeon la honda.

NINA_BCN
09-30-2005, 10:20 PM
Yo también. :yeah: Prefiero que gane Luthi antes que Kallio, aunque también me gusta. Hace 2 años nos dio a todos una gran sorpresa Luthi en el circuito de Catalunya, cuando nadie lo conocía. Salió de ninguna parte, como las setas, y en aquella carrera se coló entre los mejores. ;) Desde entonces mi padre y yo le llamamos "el bolet" (la seta, en catalán). :p

alexito
10-01-2005, 12:16 AM
a mi me gusto la carrera anterior, luthi contra las ktm, y ese final de 2 milesimas fue espetacular. pero soy muy contrera, cuando veo que el periodismo y comentaristas se ponen del lado de uno piloto o cualquier deportista, yo tiro para el contrario. me molesta que no sean imparciales. y estos comentaristas ya dan por campeon a kalio. y eso me molesta mucho. no es que no me guste kalio, pero falta mucho todavia.

NINA_BCN
10-01-2005, 12:32 AM
Si, la carrera de Sepang estuvo muy bien. :yeah: Eso mismo pasó hacé 9 años en Brno entre Mick Doohan y Àlex Crivillé (en el 96). Ganó Àlex por poquísmo en la misma linea de meta. Ese mismo año ganó su primera carrera Valentino allí. ;)

NINA_BCN
10-01-2005, 10:45 AM
125cc Results

1º Talmacsi :haha:
2º Kallio :haha:
3º Simoncelli :yeah:

6º Luthi :sad:

NINA_BCN
10-01-2005, 12:01 PM
250cc Results

1º Stoner :worship:
2º Lorenzo :yeah:
3º Dovizioso :aplot:
4º Pedrosa :sad:
5º Porto :sobbing:

NINA_BCN
10-01-2005, 01:50 PM
MotoGP Results

1º Rossi ;)
2º Melandri :yeah:
3º Hayden :aplot:
4º Edwards :yeah:
5º Gibernau :smash:

bad gambler
10-01-2005, 01:56 PM
stoner did it again, what a future the aussie has :woohoo:

rossi :smoke:

NINA_BCN
10-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Talmacsi steals shock late victory from Kallio :haha:
Report, 01/10/05

Gabor Talmacsi took a surprise win today at Losail, overtaking his Red Bull KTM team-mate Mika Kallio in the final straight before taking the chequered flag. The Flying Finn led most of the race after grabbing the holeshot from pole position and dominated the proceedings, closely followed by Talmacsi.

The two KTM riders built up a steady gap over the chasing pack and blazed to the flag unchallenged. Kallio looked set for victory until Talmacsi made his race-winning move to beat the Finn by just 0.017s.

By mid-race, Marco Simoncelli was able to pull away from the chasing pack and then rode a lonely race in third to clinch his fifth podium of the year, almost ten seconds behind the two KTM riders.

Behind the Italian there was a tough battle for fourth which was eventually won by Mike di Meglio, who finished ahead of Hector Faubel and Thomas Lüthi. By taking sixth, the Swiss youngster conceded the championship lead to Kallio by just two points.

Manuel Poggiali was seventh, ahead of Julian Simon, while Italians Mattia Pasini and Fabrizio Lai completed the top 10.

alexito
10-01-2005, 06:21 PM
los de ktm lo quieren matar a talmacsi , quitarle la carrera en el ultimo metro, kalio esta peleando el campeonato. luthi 6to pero con alivio gracias a talmacsi, ahora solo 2 puntos de diferencias, creo, si ganaba kalio era mucho mas. si kalio llega a perder el campeonato por esto, a talmacsi seguramente lo echan de ktm.

NINA_BCN
10-01-2005, 11:52 PM
No sé lo que harán los de KTM. Talmacsi tiene firmado un contrato con ellos para correr el año que viene en 250cc. :p

alexito
10-02-2005, 12:39 AM
lo gracioso fue a ver a los de ktm festejando creyendo que habia ganado kalio, de golpe ven que no fue asi, la cara de bronca de todos, uffff. y kalio ni que decirlo, si podia ahi no mas le decia de todo a talmacsi. me imagino internamente , se van a decir de todo. mas o menos como pedrosa y lorenzo. gran pelea. pero los de ktm es peor, son compañeros.

Fergie
10-02-2005, 02:12 AM
Valentino! :worship:

Talmacsi y Kallio :haha: ... No words!!! :haha:

NINA_BCN
10-02-2005, 02:49 PM
KTM furious as 'wrong' rider takes 125 win. :lol:
Sat 01 Oct, 3:36 PM

Hungarian rider Gabor Talmacsi won the 125cc Qatar Grand Prix in a controversial photo-finish ahead of Red Bull KTM team-mate Mika Kallio at the Losail Circuit today.

Kallio had led every lap but was surprised when, in the final ten metres, Talmacsi pulled out of his slipstream and snatched victory, his third of the season.

With Kallio locked in a very close battle for the world championship, the KTM team had decided before the race that Kallio would have the support of team-mates Talmacsi and Julian Simon to help boost his bid for the title.

Kallio's main rival for the title is Honda's Thomas Luthi, who finished a distant sixth today and had started the Qatar GP with an eight-point advantage. KTM had decided on the pre-race plan to support Kallio with just four races remaining, but Talmacsi's unexpected victory cost Kallio five vital points.

Kallio now leads Luthi by just two-points with Talmacsi a further 45 points behind in third place.

Kallio had qualified on pole position and dominated the race, with Talmacsi cruising along behind in his slipstream for all 18 laps… until ten metres from the finish. On the final lap Kallio understood that Talmacsi would stay behind and did not force the pace and risk crashing.

At the finish, Talmacsi and Kallio were nine-seconds ahead of Marco Simoncelli in third place.

"The problem was I didn't know this was the last lap, my pit board was correct but the main board at the finish tower was wrong, I thought there was one more lap to go," claimed Talmacsi somewhat unconvincingly. "I'm a racer and I was close to the front and I had a slipstream and I was little faster on the straight, and when I pulled out the chequered flag came very fast and I didn't realise it was the finish. During the race my tyre performance went down and for sure Mika had a little faster pace than me and he still has a good chance for the title."

"I'm very angry, this was a stupid move by Gabor," fumed Kallio. "On the last lap I knew Gabor was behind me, as he had been all race, but I did not push because I knew that he should come second and that we would take no risks to crash. But then ten meters from the flag he passed me. This has cost me five points in the championship now I just have think about the future and what is possible over the final three races."

"I am not happy at all," confirmed KTM technical and managing director Harald Bartol. "This was not a very clever move by Gabor, this could cost us dearly in the championship at the end of the season. Before the race I spoke to Gabor and Julian and made it clear that if they were in front with Mika, then they had to race to support Mika in the championship, but this did not happen from Gabor."

Nikki♥
10-02-2005, 02:52 PM
I'm happy for Gabor. If the KTM team doesn't know how the team order thingie works properly they should contact the Ferrari F1 team, they'd be more than happy to explain them how they did it at the Austrian F1 GP a few years ago.

NINA_BCN
10-02-2005, 02:55 PM
I'm happy for Gabor. If the KTM team doesn't know how the team order thingie works properly they should contact the Ferrari F1 team, they'd be more than happy to explain them how they did it at the Austrian F1 GP a few years ago.

:rolleyes: :lol: Poor Rubens!!! The team orders ruined his race there. :o

Nikki♥
10-02-2005, 03:00 PM
:rolleyes: :lol: Poor Rubens!!! The team orders ruined his race there. :o

Yes and the fans and press were so mad at them. They literally wished Ferrari to hell.

bavaria100
10-02-2005, 10:03 PM

Yep, but that wasn´t even the only time that that happened. I still remember that race in Suzuka in 1997. Irvine had a lead of over 20 seconds to Schumi and Villeneuve and in the end, he had to let Michael pass and block Villeneuve. As far as I remeber, he even had a clause in his contract which said that he isn´t allowed to pass Michael. :rolleyes:

Well, back to the races. Valentino did it once again and in a great fashion, but Sete. :tape: He has made soo many mistakes this year when he was in the lead or in the position to win that it isn´t even funny anymore. That´s the difference to last year. In 2004, he was able to stay calm and wear Rossi down when it mattered on different occasions, but this year he is a totally nervous wreck. :o

Stoner was able to close the gap to Pedrosa once again and I hope that he can keep the WC open till the final race, even though it will be very hard for him to do that. The 125 ccm race was very entertaining and I already wondered after Gabor passed the line if he wasn´t even allowed to win. The faces of the team members said more than 100000 words. I was sure that Mika would win but they shot themselves in their foot by using such a stupid tactic.

What can I say to our riders? Another dissapointing weekend. :o Only Steve was able to reach the points and finished on the 14th position in a race where only 20 riders saw the checkered flag. I think it´s time to forget about this season and already hope for next year, it can´t get any worse than this.

alexito
10-03-2005, 12:35 AM
que excusa estupida que puso talmacsi, mira si no va a saber que era la ultima vuelta, mmmmmmmmmmmmm no te parece nina?

NINA_BCN
10-03-2005, 12:38 PM
Lo que le pasó a talmacsi es que llegó a la recta de linea de meta demasiado pegado a Kallio y por el propio rebufo de la moto de su compañero le adelantó. Ni más ni menos. :aplot: No puede ser otra cosa.

¿Sete? :ras: Definitivamente no es su año.

alexito
10-03-2005, 03:47 PM
no se, no somo vos o yo que nunca corrimos en 125, son profesionales, y ese seria un error de novatos. con ese pensamiento, dovi tambien se equivoco en pasarlo a pedrosa en el final de 250 :devil:
yo soy fanatico de sete, estos ultimos años fue el unico que peleo el campeonato con rossi y con una moto no oficial, y ahora lo critican, para eso critiquen a biaggi que lleva años llorando que no ganaba porque no tenia moto oficial, y este año que hizo?
pero el año que viene sete se va a ducatti, espero que le vaya mejor, creo que el problema de sete es que no se lleva bien con su equipo.

NINA_BCN
10-03-2005, 07:36 PM
¿Biaggi? Es un bocazas. No hay más que hablar. Y que Sete se lleve mal con su equipo...permíteme que lo dude. Su jefe de mecánicos, Juan Martínez, es su hombre de confianza desde hace muchos años y por lo que he podido leer en la prensa especializada (nos bombardean con noticias suya, es lógico) la relación dentro del equipo es muy fluida. Otra cosa será la relación que haya con la casa madre, Honda, que siempre han sido muy suyos (por no decir otra cosa :ras: ).

Ahí va un articulito que apareció el sábado con declaraciones de Sete y toni Elias. ;)

GIBERNAU: "CREO QUE HEMOS HECHO OTRA GRAN CARRERA"

"No hay que seguir hablando de la mala suerte; peor suerte tiene el que no está nunca delante y sigo pensando que esto cambiará", sentenció el piloto español subcampeón del mundo.

AGENCIAS (LOSAIL, QATAR)

El español Sete Gibernau (Honda RC 211 V), líder de la carrera qatarí durante más de dieciséis vueltas y al final quinto, afirmó que había hecho "otra gran carrera sin conseguir al final la recompensa merecida".

"He liderado la prueba hasta que Marco ha entrado un poco agresivo y he tenido que salir de mi trayectoria para mantener el liderato, pero de nada vale quejarse; estamos haciendo cosas bien y cosas mal", reconoció Sete.

"Seguimos liderando Grandes Premios y no somos capaces al final de rematar por una cosa o por otra, pero tampoco hay que sacar las cosas de quicio y seguir hablando de la mala suerte; peor suerte tiene el que no está nunca delante y sigo pensando que esto cambiará", sentenció el subcampeón del mundo español.

Elías: "Los demás mejoran mucho más que yo"

El piloto español Toni Elías (Yamaha) se mostró triste pese a lograr el octavo puesto en la categoría MotoGP del Gran Premio de Qatar, su mejor resultado del año.

"No estoy satisfecho. Este fin de semana ha sido bueno porque empezamos muy bien, pero llega un momento en que los demás mejoran mucho más que yo", señaló Elías al término de la carrera.

Para el catalán, deben "cuidar este aspecto" porque al principio de la carrera tiene "muchos problemas con el depósito lleno y debemos encontrar una buena puesta a punto más idónea". "Cuando se vacía el depósito empiezo a ir rápido y alcanzo a los que me preceden pero ya es tarde. Poco a poco lo iremos solucionando", añadió.

alexito
10-03-2005, 08:11 PM
ok, no conocia del tema, pero es que muchas veces pasa que cuando el piloto ya se sabe que el año siguiente cambia de marca, el equipo en que esta ahora no se preocupa en trabajar para este piloto. y muchos errores de este año parecio ser del equipo como cuando no le marco que el combustible se habia acabado. pero bue, que quede bien claro que siempre sere fan de sete, en las buenas y en las malas. como soy recontra ultra plussssssss de pedrosa.

Nikki♥
10-03-2005, 08:44 PM
Yep, but that wasn´t even the only time that that happened. I still remember that race in Suzuka in 1997. Irvine had a lead of over 20 seconds to Schumi and Villeneuve and in the end, he had to let Michael pass and block Villeneuve. As far as I remeber, he even had a clause in his contract which said that he isn´t allowed to pass Michael. :rolleyes:

I think I read this in Eddie's book.

NINA_BCN
10-03-2005, 10:03 PM
ok, no conocia del tema, pero es que muchas veces pasa que cuando el piloto ya se sabe que el año siguiente cambia de marca, el equipo en que esta ahora no se preocupa en trabajar para este piloto. y muchos errores de este año parecio ser del equipo como cuando no le marco que el combustible se habia acabado. pero bue, que quede bien claro que siempre sere fan de sete, en las buenas y en las malas. como soy recontra ultra plussssssss de pedrosa.

jejejeje Eso del combustible fue..... :mad: pero puede pasar. El máximo de litros que pueden llevar son 22 (antes era 24) con lo que han de tener una puesta a punto del motor brutal y ajustada al máximo. Y esos bichos tragan como condenados. :p Se suponía que la reducción de gasolina era para reducir la potencia de las máquinas pero está más que visto que no es así....Lo único que ha echo es tocar las narices. Y si mal no recuerdo, en uno de los grandes premios del principo de la temporada a Rossi se le acabó la gasolina en la vuelta de honor. :lol:

alexito
10-03-2005, 11:01 PM
lo que escuche de sete andaba furioso porque no le funciono el indicador que le avisa si se quedaba sin combustible, sino ya sabria que hacer.

bavaria100
10-03-2005, 11:30 PM
I think I read this in Eddie's book.

I also read a book about him and it wasn´t really said, but they took statements from him which gave many hints, e.g. "You guys should read my contract" (after being criticised for not winning a race) and something like "Michael still owns me a win from Suzuka in 1997" etc. It was very visible that he wasn´t allowed to pass Michael, like in that race in France in 1999. Michael had problems with his car and Eddie was driving much faster, but he had to stay behind and the chance to get to the 4th or even 3th position was wasted. IMO, Ferrari is a very lousy team in that regard.

NINA_BCN
10-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Pedrosa given medical boost in Barcelona
News, 04/10/05

Dani Pedrosa underwent thorough medical tests on his troublesome left shoulder in Barcelona on Monday. The Spaniard injured the shoulder during the Japanese Grand Prix at Motegi over two weeks ago and has been hampered by the problem in the last two races in Malaysia and Qatar.

Doctors have confirmed that the reigning World Champion has sustained lasting damage to the shoulder and it is understood that surgery would be the best course of action. However, Pedrosa is determined to postpone any operation as he pursues another world crown. As a result, he has been given an intense recuperation programme to follow to ensure he will be fit for the Polini Australian Grand Prix in two weeks.

That race at Philip Island is very important for Honda rider who has seen his lead at the top of the 250 championship standings eroded in the last two races by closest rival Casey Stoner. The Australian has taken consecutive victories in Malaysia and Qatar and is now right back in the hunt for the quarter-litre crown.

NINA_BCN
10-04-2005, 09:36 PM
Dovizioso: "Pedrosa has lost his focus"
News, 04/10/05

In Qatar, Andrea Dovizioso was back on the podium for the first time since the Catalonian GP in June after snatching third from defending champion Dani Pedrosa following a strong late charge. The Team Scot rider, a rookie in the 250cc class and last year's 125cc World Champion, wants to end the season on a high and put a up a good fight against title contenders Pedrosa and Casey Stoner.

“I'm pleased to have beaten Pedrosa, even if I would have liked to have fought against Stoner for the win,” said Dovizioso. “The Spaniard seems to be under tremendous stress and he has lost his focus. That helped me in a way. His bike might not have been as competitive as usual, but it was more or less like mine. On the last lap, I gave it everything and really pushed into that last corner and made the most of the slipstream to beat him on the line.”

Although he's currently 53 points adrift of second-placed Stoner in the overall classification, the Italian is determined to challenge the Australian right up until the very last round of the season.

“There was no way I could follow Stoner's pace, in practice he was already four or five tenths faster than me. If I had made a good start and tailed him from the off it might have been possible, but it would have been very difficult anyway. It doesn't mean that I'm giving up, I will do all I can to beat Stoner in the Championship. It will be tough as he's in top form at the moment, but it's not impossible.”

NINA_BCN
10-04-2005, 09:38 PM
Shakey reflects on stint at Honda
News, 04/10/05

After standing in for the injured Troy Bayliss at Sepang and Losail, Shane Byrne given his impressions on his time with Sito Pons' Camel Honda team. Even though his lack of experience on the RC211V restricted him to just 14th in Malaysia and 13th in Qatar, the Briton was able to demonstrate his speed and was thankful for the opportunity he was given by the Spanish outfit and Honda.

“I’ve taken a lot of positive things from this weekend (in Qatar) and feel like I did a pretty good job,” commented the former British Superbike Champion. “The most positive thing of all was the comments Sito made whilst sat down with me after the race, in my second time on the bike. In that race I was fast enough to finish in the top 7 or 8, he told me that I’d done a very good job, pointed out that my average off of Alex was about 0.4 per lap, I was lapping faster than Tamada who’s won like 2 or 3 races and kept the bike upright and moved forward every time I got on it.”

“It’s real nice as a rider when someone who really knows says good things about you, Sito’s won two World Championships, he knows his stuff. Kenny said that all I need is time on a good bike and I’ve come away from Qatar knowing that in just two weekends on a good bike I’m fast enough to finish inside the top ten.”

“For now though it’s time to say a load of massive thank yous, first to Sito for putting my name forward for the ride, to Honda Europe for proposing me to Honda Japan, to Honda Japan for allowing me to ride, to my team for all their hard work over the past couple of weeks and to Alex for his help and advice.”

alexito
10-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Dovizioso: "Pedrosa has lost his focus"
News, 04/10/05

In Qatar, Andrea Dovizioso was back on the podium for the first time since the Catalonian GP in June after snatching third from defending champion Dani Pedrosa following a strong late charge. The Team Scot rider, a rookie in the 250cc class and last year's 125cc World Champion, wants to end the season on a high and put a up a good fight against title contenders Pedrosa and Casey Stoner.

“I'm pleased to have beaten Pedrosa, even if I would have liked to have fought against Stoner for the win,” said Dovizioso. “The Spaniard seems to be under tremendous stress and he has lost his focus. That helped me in a way. His bike might not have been as competitive as usual, but it was more or less like mine. On the last lap, I gave it everything and really pushed into that last corner and made the most of the slipstream to beat him on the line.”

Although he's currently 53 points adrift of second-placed Stoner in the overall classification, the Italian is determined to challenge the Australian right up until the very last round of the season.

“There was no way I could follow Stoner's pace, in practice he was already four or five tenths faster than me. If I had made a good start and tailed him from the off it might have been possible, but it would have been very difficult anyway. It doesn't mean that I'm giving up, I will do all I can to beat Stoner in the Championship. It will be tough as he's in top form at the moment, but it's not impossible.”
en las declaraciones de pedrosa en motogp dijo en primer lugar que esta en barcelona haciendo un chequeo, y realmente tiene mal el hombro, se esta haciendo rehabilitacion para ir a correr a australia, tenia mucho dolor durante la carrera de qatar y ademas dijo que el motor honda no le funciono, en la recta todos lo pasaban facil, y sobre todo en el final dovi. asi que dovi, a pesar que soy re fans de dovi, que no se agrande y critique a dani. :(

NINA_BCN
10-05-2005, 12:37 PM
Si, Andrea se ha pasado un poco de listo al hacer esas declaraciones. :ras: La rehabilitación no hace milagros pero bueno, son 10 días que tiene Dani para aliviar el dolor de su hombro (la próxima carrera es dentro de 11). :rolleyes: Ahhhhh, si Dios quiere puede que vay a la última carrera del mundial, a Cheste. :yeah: Mis padres tienen vacaciones y yo dejo el curro el viernes de la semana que viene así que..... :banana: :banana:

alexito
10-05-2005, 01:24 PM
siiiiiiiiiiiiii, que envidia, perdona mi ignorancia, cheste es en españa, no?
se que la ultima es en españa, me impresiona siempre ver la cantidad de gente que va a las carrera de motos, saca bastante foto y dale mis saludos a sete y pedrosa.

NINA_BCN
10-05-2005, 09:56 PM
Si, Cheste es un pueblecito que está a unos 10 km, o menos, de Valencia. ;) Si voy será la 6ª vez que voy a ver una carrera del mundial. Las otras 5 he ido a Montmeló (Barcelona), al circuito de Catalunya. :lol: Si voy seguro ya lo diré. :p

NINA_BCN
10-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Hayden on ‘most up-and-down week of the year’
Diary, 05/10/05

Having qualified in a relatively low eighth position on the grid, Nicky Hayden delivered a barnstorming performance at the Losail International Circuit to clinch another podium finish on the Repsol Honda RC211V behind Valentino Rossi and Marco Melandri. It was an unexpectedly positive result for the ‘Kentucky Kid’, whose weekend had started well before he suffered front-end trouble like many other Michelin runners.

“This was probably the most up-and-down week of the year... but I would say it ended pretty well,” said Hayden. “We came out of the gate strong... I was the fastest in the FP1 and 3rd in FP2, but on Friday we stalled out, I just couldn't find the front grip I needed to push through the fast corners and was making no progress.”

“Qualifying ended my run of 11 consecutive top 2 rows starts. I tried some stuff during Saturday morning warm-up on both bikes and, having tried them both, liked the front end on one and the rear traction on the other. But my times were slow and I thought I was in real trouble... so for the race we combined the two settings and it worked.”

“I got an unreal start and the first lap was really good... I was with the leaders to at least give me a chance. I rode my hardest and hung out to try and stay in the fight and went faster than I'd gone all week, even quicker than with the qualifying tire.”

“But in the end I had to settle for third, but considering how things were looking before the start, I was happy for myself and my guys to get a podium and to get another fastest lap of the race.”

“Everything else all went smoothly for the most part, about the biggest drama was before the start when our Brolly Dolly chicks came out in their normal skimpy gear and the officials said `Na Na´ because of their religion - they had to wear sleeves and their knees couldn't be seen. A few people had to scramble to get them geared up... It was a good laugh for all the boys. So, now I'm back home for a week to regroup and `it's on´ at Paradise Island!”

NINA_BCN
10-06-2005, 07:54 PM
Bennetts BSB: Lavilla poised to win title :woohoo:

Gregorio Lavilla powers into the double race finale of the Bennetts British Superbike Championship at Brands Hatch on Sunday 9 October in a strong position to clinch the crown. The Spanish rider opened up a 13 point advantage over Ryuichi Kiyonari after enjoying a dominant double victory in the last round at Donington Park.

The two riders will now fight it out for the title over the two 20-lap races of the demanding Kent Grand Prix circuit with Lavilla knowing that he can afford to ride tactically to rack up sufficient points to take the crown, while Kiyonari will have to go all out for a pair of victories and hope that his rival finishes outside the top two.

Riding the Airwaves Ducati, Lavilla has run into a rich vein of form at exactly the right time. The Spaniard, who began the season without a regular ride, started off deputising for the team’s then injured rider James Haydon, but, having made the spot his own with strong performances in the opening two rounds, is now handsomely repaying the faith shown in him.

Perhaps the decisive action in this year's championship came in the penultimate round. Having shattered the lap record to claim pole position, Lavilla had the speed and style to avenge a split second defeat by Kiyonari in the previous Oulton Park round by comfortably beating him twice at Donington. Those victories overturned the 22-year-old Japanese rider’s slender lead in the title stakes and have left him playing catch-up.

It was the first time that Lavilla had won both races in a day and leaves him in a commanding position. “For sure now I will be trying really hard to ensure that I win the title” smiled the man from Tarragona who is poised to give the GSE Team a third title - Troy Bayliss and Neil Hodgson have also won them the British crown.

Lavilla knows that nothing can be taken for granted in this series - which was given a top rating for entertainment in a recent Daily Telegraph report on top sporting events - and he will be maintaining his hard work ethos as he goes into the final stages, with title rival Kiyonari equally determined.

The HM Plant Honda rider has won a dozen times this season, but a couple of tumbles have proved costly with the second and third place finishes last time out compounding his problems. The pressure is now very much on the Japanese youngster, he must go all out for victories knowing nothing less will suffice, but even then has to hope that Lavilla is beaten further back down the field if he is to overcome the 13 point deficit which currently separates the two.

There will be no help forthcoming from his Honda team-mate Michael Rutter who is destined to finish third in the championship for the second time in three years. He saw his hopes of taking the title for the first time slip out of his grasp with three falls in as many rounds earlier in the season which left him with painful arm and shoulder injuries.

Rutter is keen to sign off a disappointing campaign on a winning note, while in the Airwaves Ducati garage, Leon Haslam is also hoping to end his season on a high.

Around them, there is certain to be determined challenges from all over the field as riders and teams begin to consider options for next season. John Reynolds, who will hand over the number one plates at the final round is determined to give Rizla Suzuki a victory, as is Haydon, while in the Virgin Mobile Samsung Yamaha team rider Sean Emmett also needs a strong finish. Tommy Hill, meanwhile, will be chasing his second triumph of the season. Scott Smart is keen to impress aboard the Vivaldi Kawasaki, while both Hawk Kawasaki riders Glen Richards and Dean Thomas are overdue success. Aiming to embarrass them all is British Superbike Cup winner James Buckingham who is hungry for more successes in his pursuit of a factory ride for next season.

NINA_BCN
10-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Agostini on Rossi’s 2005 title.
Opinion, 07/10/05

Valentino Rossi offered Yamaha the best possible present for the Japanese manufacturer 50th anniversary, clinching his second consecutive title on the YZR-M1. Valentino Rossi’s second MotoGP crown with the tuning-forks brand is the twelfth time the factory has won Grand Prix racing’s premier honour, the Italian adding his success to those of an elite club of legendary names that have helped Yamaha contribute to some of the most memorable moments in the history of the sport.

Amongst Yamaha’s past World Champions, the man most comparable to Rossi in terms of talent, charm and racing achievement was Giacomo Agostini, the first true megastar of MotoGP. The Italian won his last 500cc title for Yamaha in 1975 and has taken extra pleasure from watching the rise of his country’s new hero, the first Italian to truly dominate the sport since Agostini’s last victory at Brno in 1977.

“Valentino is the kind of talent that comes along to any sport only once in a generation - there isn’t a Bobby Charlton born every year!” says Agostini. “The Italian people waited 20 years for the next Agostini and Valentino has given them great happiness. I think we should thank him and thank Yamaha for a wonderful season.”

With Rossi taking the title for the fifth straight season and having already signed up with Yamaha to defend it at least once more, Agostini is well aware of the extra difficulties faced when trying to stay at the top of such a demanding sport. According to the former eight-time 500cc World Champion it is this continued desire to win that has been Rossi’s most impressive asset this season.

“I think the motivation Valentino has shown this year is a demonstration of his love for the sport,” he says. “The quality of the opposition is strong but Valentino has something extra. Every race is a new adventure to him and he is excited to meet each challenge. It is a fantastic achievement. By moving from Honda to Yamaha he made a similar switch to me, when I went from MV Augusta to Yamaha, and he has kept his motivation high. He has shown his riding talents on different machinery over the past few seasons in MotoGP and everybody around the world seems to like him. I am very happy because I am still very close to the people at Yamaha. I very much enjoyed riding for the factory and they are still like a family to me.”

“This season I think Yamaha deserve just as much credit as Valentino does. The factory has done a good job, given him a good bike and he has been able to win virtually everything. For both of them, this year has been the best ever.”

NINA_BCN
10-08-2005, 12:20 PM
Gibernau maintains lead in BMW trophy. :aplot:
News, 06/10/05

Sete Gibernau has had few reasons to smile following his accident-strewn tour of Asia in which he failed to finish in both Japan and Malaysia and crashed out while leading in Qatar, ending up fifth.

However, the Movistar Honda MotoGP rider still managed to preserve his lead in the BMW Trophy – the competition to decide the quickest and most consistent qualifiers of the season. Gibernau goes into the final rounds of the season with a 1.399 second lead in the championship standings from closest rival, World Champion Valentino Rossi.

The Catalan rider qualified ahead of the Italian in Japan, Malaysia and Qatar and in doing so has strengthened his lead to almost a second and a half – his biggest advantage since the BMW-backed competition was launched at the official test in Catalunya back in pre-season.

Behind Gibernau and Rossi in the standings are Marco Melandri, some 4.255 seconds behind the Spaniard, and American Nicky Hayden who is 4.403 seconds back. The three consecutive poles secured by Loris Capirossi in Japan, Malaysia and Qatar have seen him jump up to fifth spot, although he is over seven seconds behind Gibernau.

Rossi took the title last year, and the superb vehicle from the German factory that accompanies it, edging out his fierce rival Gibernau by 0.963 seconds.

alexito
10-10-2005, 05:57 AM
gracias nina por las noticias
sete por lo menos en clasificaciones va bien, aunque no termina las carreras.
no creo que se quede quieto rossi, no te parece que rossi esta obsecionado con sete y biaggi? cuando alguno de ellos estan delante de él, se desespera por alcanzarlos, cuando no estan, corre tranquilo.
te quiero hacer una preguntita, ya que sos buena onda, veo que tengo exito subiendo video de tenis en este foro y en otros que visito, vos crees que tendre exito si tambien subo videoclips clasicos? solo una idea que tuve. con clasico me refiero a viejos, ya que en primer lugar no soy ningun niño, y segundo los viejos son los mejores. me refiero a videos. :p

NINA_BCN
10-12-2005, 07:24 PM
Creo que lo de los videos te lo agradecerían. ;) Yo sería la primera. :p

¿Que si Rossi está obsesionado con dar caza a Sete y a Biaggi? Por supuesto, de eso no hay duda. Son los 2 pilotos con más clase de MotoGP, sin contar a él mismo, y con las mejores motos. A parte, ha mantenido con ambos disputas "dialécticas" :p..........aunque, tratándose de Rossi, en cuanto salta a la pista, las disputas quedan en un plano anecdótico. :rolleyes:

NINA_BCN
10-12-2005, 07:25 PM
Pedrosa: “I want to win again”
News, 12/10/05

Having sustained a shoulder injury in Japan, Dani Pedrosa undertook an intense programme of rehabiltation work alongside his physical trainer when he returned to Barcelona in order to be fit to face another important race in Australia.

The World Champion is still not 100%, but he travels to Phillip Island convinced that the worst is behind him and looking forward to showing his potential at a circuit that saw him clinch the title last season, burying the bad memories of a serious injury sustained at the same venue two years previously.

Pedrosa remains leader of the series with a 26-point advantage over Casey Stoner who could find that racing at home proves to be a double-edged sword. Pedrosa can win the 250cc title in Australia if he wins the race and Stoner fails to score more than a single point.

“My shoulder feels a lot better but I still can’t say that I have completely recovered,” explained Pedrosa. “When I arrived in Barcelona I went to see my private doctor and he left me feeling pretty confident that with some intensive treatment I would be much better for Australia.

“I obviously haven’t been able to train for the past few days but it’s been a good chance for me to recover from three tough races, in which I have struggled with my physical condition, and enjoy some rehabilitation. I’m going out to Australia in good spirits, looking forward to getting ready for the race and prepared to fight as hard as always. I’m aware that certain people will want to beat me at Phillip Island, but I also want to win again so we’ll see what happens.”

NINA_BCN
10-12-2005, 07:26 PM
Biaggi hoping to hang on to second
News, 12/10/05

Repsol Honda’s Max Biaggi has held second place in the riders’ championship since the summer break, but after the non-score at Qatar during the last GP when his RC211V developed an electrical problem, his lead over compatriot, and fellow Honda-mounted, Marco Melandri has been cut to just two points.

Having finished on the podium in the premier-class at Phillip Island on three occasions, including a victory in 2000 after qualifying in 12th place on the grid, Biaggi will be aiming to bounce back in this weekend's Polini Australian Grand Prix.

“All I can really hope for is that we can find something good for this weekend,” said the Italian. “It has been really hard over the last few races. I just can't understand why things change so much. One race the bike is great like at Motegi. We get a great podium and at last I feel that there is some hope for the rest of the season, then we go to Sepang, where I usually go well, and it was a disaster as it was in Doha.”

“I hope we can find a good solution for Phillip Island. I have won there in the past and for sure it is an amazing circuit to win at. Every view is just like a post card; it is spectacular and I only hope that from Friday morning in first practice we can give some good news back to my fan club who are always so supportive, something to be proud of."

NINA_BCN
10-13-2005, 11:57 AM
Vermeulen looking forward to home debut
News, 12/10/05

Chris Vermeulen is all set for his first MotoGP appearance this weekend at the Polini Australian Grand Prix, deputizing for the injured Troy Bayliss at Camel Honda. Just a week after taking part in the last round of the World Superbike Championship at Magny Cours, France, the young Australian is relishing the opportunity to make his Grand Prix debut at his ‘home track’.

“It's especially exciting to be able to ride Honda's RC211V at Phillip Island,” commented the 23 year-old from Brisbane. “It's always good to ride at home because we only get one race there each year - it's nice to have friends and family there to support.”

“Phillip Island is one of the best circuits in the world; it's fast and flowing and that really suits my riding style. You get a great view of the ocean coming down the start-finish straight, but maybe I won't get the chance to appreciate that so much on a factory Honda GP machine at something like 320kph!”

“I've always struggled a bit on the two hairpins but that's mostly because of the way I've had the bike set up. Because the rest of the circuit is so fast, there always has to be a bit of a compromise. Otherwise I love the place and Lukey Heights has to be one of my three favourite corners anywhere”.

NINA_BCN
10-13-2005, 12:00 PM
Doohan: Rossi will be the greatest.
Wed 12 Oct, 5:56 PM

Former five times 500cc World Champion Mick Doohan believes that current MotoGP World Champion Valentino Rossi, who recently matched Doohan's premier-class title achievements, will now go on to become the greatest ever.

The two records that count most in motorcycle grand prix racing are premier-class wins and premier-class world titles.

On that count, Rossi's fifth crown puts him behind only countryman Giacomo Agostini - who clinched eight 500cc championships (seven consecutively) between 1966 and 1975 - while his 52 premier-class wins place him just two from Doohan and within 14 of Agostini's all-time record of 68.

With Rossi confirmed as staying in MotoGP until the end of next season - and with no sign of his current domination ending - it would be theoretically possible for the 26-year-old to beat Agostini's win record (and claim his sixth consecutive world title) by the end of next year.

However, Doohan believes Rossi will then stay on and beat Agostini's title haul.

"(Rossi's) got 10 years ahead of him - he'll not only surpass my achievements but anyone else's as well," Doohan told AAP. "Results-wise he's already equalled everything I've done and he'll have surpassed that by the end of the year, and that just leaves Agostini."

But Doohan doesn't agree with those that say Rossi's awesome domination, first with Honda and now Yamaha, is bad for the sport.

"You're watching the best of an era - if you want to watch second-rate people, go watch something else," Doohan said. "Rossi's hard to bet against - he's probably an odds-on favourite. The others can beat him (but) whether they will or not is a different story."

Doohan, who claimed all his titles with Honda, also disagreed with the current rumours about Rossi leaving the sport for Formula One or the World Rallying Championship.

"If he felt that's what he wants to do, then good luck to him - but I've always thought it was a bit of a media beat-up," said Mick.

Meanwhile, Rossi now needs to win two of the remaining three races to break Doohan's all time season win record of 12, set in 1997.

bad gambler
10-13-2005, 12:09 PM
Rossi defected from Doohan's team :(

But whatever, Rossi is the man :cool:

He will win Phillip Island :yeah:

alexito
10-13-2005, 06:56 PM
video motogp
checa hayden and jaque in qatar

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MC827UYQ

alexito
10-13-2005, 07:09 PM
video motogp
onboard australia phillip island

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZGJ2Q5SY

NINA_BCN
10-13-2005, 07:37 PM
¡¡¡¡Gracias por los videos!!!!! :hug: :hug:

A propósito, he leido por ahí que Biaggi va fuera del equipo Repsol-Honda y que en su lugar estaría..........¡¡¡¡¡Pedrosa!!!!! :eek: Pero no tengo ni idea si es cierto o no. Esto no me pasaría si hubiese comprado las últimas revistas de "Solo Moto". :sad:

alexito
10-13-2005, 09:02 PM
mmmmm no creo
he oido, no se si es verdad, que pedrosa iria con el mismo equipo que tiene ahora en 250cc y ademas, asi como tiene una moto especial para él en 250, tendria tambien una moto especial motogp para él. ya que es muy chiquito el bebe.
biaggi jamas me gusto, ya que critican a sete criticaria mas a biaggi. hasta hayden gano carrera y biaggi no. teniendo la mejor honda de la categoria, se supone.

NINA_BCN
10-13-2005, 10:06 PM
Si, claro que ganó Hayden. Pero ¿dónde? En un circuito para suicidas como es Laguna Seca. :ras: Todos los circuitos del AMA son un peligro. :ras: Y él era el único (a parte de Edwards) que había rodado allí con anterioridad. Pero, no por ello le quito el mérito de haber ganado. ;) Hay que tener unos wevos bien gordos para hacer lo que hizo. :yeah:

Biaggi si que tiene la mejor Honda, como Sete, pero si no la pone a punto como quiere no hace nada. :rolleyes:

Lo de Pedrosa al equipo de Gresini no lo veo muy factible porque el principal patrocinador, Telefónica, se marcha (o es lo que se rumorea) :rolleyes:. Así que....ya veremos. ;)

alexito
10-14-2005, 12:22 AM
entonces si hayden gano en un circuito suicida, mas lo aplaudo, gano el piloto y no la moto. y saber poner a punto una moto eso te hace ser buen piloto. sino ganaria siempre la moto y no el piloto. por eso el mejor es valentino, gana con cualquier moto, porque sabe ponerla a punto. no estoy seguro del equipo de pedrosa, pero que correra con una moto diferente a los demas, eso si lo escuche. a sete lo aplaudo porque estos años atras peleo el campeonato con una moto no oficial contra las motos oficiales.

alexito
10-15-2005, 05:06 AM
luthi poleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee in 125cc
kallio 5th

alexito
10-15-2005, 06:03 AM
hayden pole in motogppppppp!!!!!!!!
rossi 2nd
gibernau 3rd
checa 4th
edwards 5th

alexito
10-15-2005, 07:03 AM
stoner poleeeeeeee in 250cc
pedrosa 6th

NINA_BCN
10-15-2005, 12:52 PM
Interesting facts and figures ahead of the race
Statistics, 15/10/05

> Nicky Hayden starts from pole for the third time in 2005. Hayden will be aiming to score back-to-back podium finishes for the first time this year. :yeah:

> Nicky Hayden’s pole position time is the fastest ever lap of the Phillip Island circuit by a motorcyclist. The top thirteen riders on the grid have lapped within the lap record set last year by Loris Capirossi.

> Valentino Rossi, who has won for the last four years at Phillip Island, will be going for his eleventh win of 2005 to match his achievements of 2001 and 2002 when riding a Honda.

> Sete Gibernau has qualified on the front row of the grid for the twelfth time in 2005. He has had more front row starts this year than any other rider in the MotoGP class.

> Carlos Checa starts from fourth place on the grid, his best qualifying result since the Portuguese GP back in April.

> With Loris Capirossi not starting in Australia, Colin Edwards is the only rider in the MotoGP field to have scored points at all 14 races in 2005. Edwards will be aiming to finish on the podium for the first time since he was second at his home Grand Prix at Laguna Seca.

> Max Biaggi has finished on the podium in the premier class at Phillip Island on three occasions, including taking victory in 2000 after qualifying in 12th place on the grid.

> Toni Elias starts from seventh place on the grid, his best qualifying result since moving to the MotoGP class at the start of 2005.

> If Marco Melandri takes his maiden victory in the MotoGP class in Australia he will become the first rider to have won in all three classes at the Phillip Island circuit, having won the 125cc race in 1999 and the 250cc race in 2002.

> Shinya Nakano is the top Kawasaki qualifier for the fourteenth time in the fifteen races so far this year. The only time another Kawasaki rider has out-qualified Nakano was at the Japanese GP when Alex Hofmann was two places higher on the grid.

NINA_BCN
10-15-2005, 12:56 PM
Capirossi to miss Turkish GP :sad:
News, 15/10/05

The Ducati Marlboro team has confirmed that Loris Capirossi is stable and comfortable in Melbourne's Cabrini hospital following his heavy tumble at turn one during Friday morning practice.

The Italian rider suffered chest injuries in the fall and is still having blood drained from around his right lung. He is expected to leave hospital within the next day or two, but has already been ruled out of next weekend's inaugural Turkish MotoGP event.

“Loris is in hospital, being very well looked after by local doctors and a member of the Clinica Mobile staff. He is in some pain but in good spirits,” said Ducati MotoGP project manager Livio Suppo.

“We will decide over the next day or so when he will return home to Europe. There are two options: he may be able to fly in a few days, with the chest drain still attached, or wait 12 days or so and fly home normally. For sure he will miss Turkey, which unfortunately means we're now considering a replacement rider for that race.”

alexito
10-16-2005, 12:09 AM
luthi best time in warmup 125cc
kallio 6th 0"442

alexito
10-16-2005, 12:39 AM
porto best time in wup!!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd dovizioso
3rd De Angelis
4th lorenzo
5th stoner
6th pedrosa

bad gambler
10-16-2005, 12:39 AM
c'mon stoner :banana:

alexito
10-16-2005, 01:07 AM
warm up motogp
biaggi
checa
hayden
rossi
gibernau
melandri

alexito
10-16-2005, 03:12 AM
luthi winnnnnnnnnnnn honda winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
kallio 5th

bad gambler
10-16-2005, 03:25 AM
250cc race to start in 25 minutes

c'mon stoner

alexito
10-16-2005, 03:27 AM
luthi 12 point ahead of kallio!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexito
10-16-2005, 03:55 AM
stoner outttttttttttttttttttt of raceeeeeeeee

alexito
10-16-2005, 04:27 AM
pedrosa winnnnnnnn and champion 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NINA_BCN
10-16-2005, 11:09 AM
Felicidades
Campeón

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/efenews/20051016/1128944188549w.jpg

bad gambler
10-16-2005, 11:13 AM
stoner :sad:

NINA_BCN
10-16-2005, 11:17 AM
I've only seen the last 10 laps of the 250cc race. :mad: The TV signal didn't work because of these stormy days. :mad:

NINA_BCN
10-16-2005, 11:24 AM
Honda takes 600th GP win :eek:
News, 16/10/05

Honda, Grand Prix racing most successful manufacturer ever, reached the 600 victories mark today at Phillip Island thanks to Dani Pedrosa's and Thomas Lüthi's wins in the 250cc and 125cc classes respectively.

The Japanese manufacturer won 194 races in the premier class, 196 in the quarter litre class and 162 in 125cc category, and also took 35 and 13 wins in the now defunct 350cc and 80cc/50cc class respectively.

Takeo Fukui, Honda Motor Co. President & CEO, commented: “This is a fantastic milestone for Honda in Grand Prix racing and something which all racing fans and Honda customers are a part of. To reach 600 wins in Grand Prix racing serves as a testament to so many Honda riders, a wide variety of Honda racing machines, hundreds of Honda engineers and everyone in the last 50 years who has contributed towards making this possible.”

Honda Racing Corporation’s President Suguru Kanazawa (bottom picture) added: “This is a very proud moment for Honda and for the Honda Racing Corporation.

Achieving this record of 600 Grand Prix victories emphasises the commitment from Honda to continue its research and development in the most hotly-contested environment of world championship competition. This same approach and desire brought Honda the very first GP win in 1961 and it has brought the 600th win today, 45 years later.” Milestones:

1st GP win - Tom Phillis, 125cc RC143 – Spain, Montjuich – 1961 ;) (the urban circuit of Barcelona)
100th - Luigi Taveri, 50cc RC116 - Dutch TT, Assen - 1966
200th - Jim Filice, 250cc NSR250 – USA, Laguna Seca - 1988
300th - Alex Criville, 500cc NSR500 - Dutch TT, Assen - 1992 :worship:
400th - Haruchika Aoki, 125cc RS125R – Brazil, Jacarepagua - 1996
500th - Valentino Rossi, 500cc NSR500 – Japan, Suzuka - 2001 :worship:
600th - Daniel Pedrosa, 250cc RS250RW – Australia, Phillip Island - 2005 :worship:

Nikki♥
10-16-2005, 03:50 PM
Rossi wins...yet again. :yawn:

alexito
10-16-2005, 09:10 PM
next year rossi not will have easy race, pedrosa will be in motogp. I have hope in pedrosa.

NINA_BCN
10-16-2005, 09:22 PM
Yes, Pedrosa will be with Hayden in the Repsol-Honda team. :yeah: Sete will go to Ducati and Checa to the Honda-Pons team. ;) And Biaggi.....maybe to Suzuki. :haha: The end of his career. :p

alexito
10-16-2005, 10:37 PM
Yes, Pedrosa will be with Hayden in the Repsol-Honda team. :yeah: Sete will go to Ducati and Checa to the Honda-Pons team. ;) And Biaggi.....maybe to Suzuki. :haha: The end of his career. :p
en serio? no te puedo creer, que felicidaddddddddddd
pedrosa honda oficialllllll
biaggi fueraaaaaaaaaa, fracasadooooooooooo
con pedrosa en honda oficial, que rossi se vaya preocupando :devil:

NINA_BCN
10-17-2005, 12:15 PM
en serio? no te puedo creer, que felicidaddddddddddd
pedrosa honda oficialllllll
biaggi fueraaaaaaaaaa, fracasadooooooooooo
con pedrosa en honda oficial, que rossi se vaya preocupando :devil:

Si, si. El año que viene Rossi tendrá un rival como Dios manda (o eso espero). ;) Nos vamos a divertir mucho.

bavaria100
10-17-2005, 04:13 PM
Good race by Dirk and by Steve. Both finished in the points. Congrats to Dani Pedrosa on winning another WC. He deserves it. I think there´s nothing that has to be said about Valentino. Once again a brilliant performance. I´m already looking forward to the GP of Spain and the decision in the 250 ccm.

JuchuPati
10-17-2005, 06:39 PM
Si, si. El año que viene Rossi tendrá un rival como Dios manda (o eso espero). ;) Nos vamos a divertir mucho.

jo que guay,Pedrosa campeón :worship: . y tiene mejor palmarés que Rossi a su edad,no?

el añol que viene va a molar, ya ves :D

NINA_BCN
10-17-2005, 07:48 PM
Rossi, a los 20 años, había ganado el mundial de 125cc del 1997 (a los 18) y el de 250cc del 1999 (a los 20). Por lo tanto, Dani tiene un mejor palmarés a esa edad aunque Valentino está batiendo un montón de records.

alexito
10-18-2005, 02:31 AM
valentino es unico y el mejor de todos los tiempo. eso no se discute. le das un triciclo y tambien ganaria. pero pedrosa podra ser un digno rival.

NINA_BCN
10-18-2005, 09:05 AM
Si, eso es lo que necesitamos los aficionados, pilotos de alto nivel que sepan darle al callo sin desinflarse (como le ha pasado este año a Sete y a Mr Biaggi). :ras:
La gran sorpresa de este año ha sido Macio. :yeah: ¡¡¡¡Sigue así!!!! :worship:

alexito
10-18-2005, 04:13 PM
le tengo fe tambien a la ducatti, los neumaticos empezaron a funcionar con buenos resultados, espero que sete lo aproveche el año que viene. tengo ganas de verlos a sete vestido de rojo

peteslamz
10-18-2005, 05:34 PM
Rossi demands own team - source

Seven-time world champion Valentino Rossi looks set to rock Moto GP by demanding his own team for 2006, says an informed source close to Eurosport. The Italian already has a contract in place with Yamaha for next season, but wants his own team to avoid conflict with his Formula One ambitions.

http://img1.eurosport.com/imgbk/mcyclg/all/big_md-i202071.jpg

When Rossi joined Yamaha in 2004 it is thought that the champion signed an agreement to ride a Gauloises-backed M1 for two seasons while in fact Altadis, mother company of Gauloises, already had a contract in place with Yamaha to sponsor the factory bikes until the end of 2006.

Therefore Yamaha are contractually bound to field two factory bikes with Gauloises branding next season but are not bound to hand one of them to Rossi. Gauloises, understandably, are arguing that Rossi must be on one of their machines.

But the Eurosport source says the Italian is eager to avoid any clashes with a proposed Formula 1 testing project with Marlboro Ferrari next season while also wanting to set up a team with his personal sponsor Nastro Azzura and American giant McDonalds.

Yamaha and Altadis are thought to be locked in a legal struggle that is currently being fought out in French courts, and until the case is settled, it remains unclear as to how many Yamaha M1's will be on the grid next year.

Eurosport - Barry Thomas - 09/10/2005

NINA_BCN
10-18-2005, 08:26 PM
McDonalds in MotoGP??? :confused: Pepsi was there 15 years ago. :rolleyes: Maybe can be a team this time. :p Oh, I forgot that Vale has "Nastro Azzurro" (a italian beer) as a sponsor. :haha:

alexito
10-18-2005, 09:43 PM
no me imagino schumacher y rossi en ferrari juntos. ninguno de los dos quieren estar en segundo plano. no van a durar 2 minutos juntos.
ahora si schumacher no estuviera en el 2007, rossi seguramente llevaria ferrari campeon.

NINA_BCN
10-18-2005, 11:01 PM
No sé yo, quizá Shumi esté buscando un digno sucesor en Ferrari, que pueda mantener ese "aura" que tiene la escudería transalpina. El 2006 sería para ambos un año de transición, el de la retirada de Michael y el de adaptación para Valentino. :p Quién sabe. :lol:

NINA_BCN
10-19-2005, 09:39 AM
Capirossi: “It was the worst crash of my career” :sad: :hug:
News, 18/10/05

Following his discharge from Melbourne's Cabrini Hospital, Loris Capirossi left Australia and undertook a 28-hour journey back to Italy, including stop-offs in both Dubai and Rome, and finally landed at Rimini airport at 14.45 on Monday. The Ducati Marlboro Team rider was immediately transferred to Imola hospital by ambulance and, once there, was attended by Dr. Claudio Costa.

“We have finally arrived in Italy and now I can try and recover as quickly as possible,” said Capirossi, accompanied by his wife Ingrid, on landing at Rimini airport. “My return to Italy was perfectly organized by Ducati, and now I can't wait to remove the drainage tube, which is causing me a lot of bother, and begin the healing of the lung.”

“I know I am in good hands and I would like to thank all the Clinica Mobile medical team, Dr. Corbascio, who accompanied me to Melbourne and throughout the flight home, and Dr. Costa, who was waiting at the airport ready to take me to hospital and organize my stay there.”

“It was really a bad crash, probably the worst of my career, but these things can happen. Only when I arrived at the hospital and they started to tube me up did I realize how serious it was: it was really painful. Of course, I don't know when I will return to racing; if it were that simple, I'd remove everything and leave for Turkey immediately but it's too early to make plans."

Capirossi will remain at Imola Hospital for at least four days where he will be kept under constant observation to avoid any complications that might prevent the injury from healing correctly.

NINA_BCN
10-19-2005, 09:49 AM
Ito to sub for Capirossi in Istanbul
News, 18/10/05

Bridgestone test rider Shinichi Ito joins the Ducati Marlboro Team as replacement for Loris Capirossi, who crashed during practice for the Australian GP, suffering chest injuries which have ruled him out of taking part in the Turkish GP.

“We are obviously sad that we don't have Loris with us this weekend, but at the same time we offer a very warm welcome to Ito-san,” says Ducati MotoGP project leader Livio Suppo. “He has done some great work doing tyre tests for us this year, and it will be really nice to see a Japanese rider race a Ducati for the first time in MotoGP. It will also be a good opportunity to test Bridgestone tyres with Ito at this new circuit.”

“It is a great honour to take my place in the Ducati Marlboro Team for the Turkish GP,” says Ito. “I know it won't be an easy weekend but I'm looking forward to racing alongside all the full-time MotoGP riders and I will do my best. I have good experience of the Desmosedici, having done many tests with the bike.”

Ito, a former 500 GP racer, now has two roles in his riding career -Japanese Superbike racer and Bridgestone tyre tester. This year he has completed numerous tyre tests with the Bridgestone MotoGP Test Team on a Desmosedici GP5 and last weekend he secured the Japanese Superbike title, riding a Bridgestone-equipped Honda.

Ito also won the 1998 Japanese Superbike crown and the 1990 Japanese 500 championship. From 1993 to 1996 he was a full-time 500 GP rider, securing six podium finishes (including second-place finishes at the 1994 Czech GP and 1995 European GP). His best championship result was fifth overall in 1995. He also finished fourth in the first-ever MotoGP race at Suzuka in 2002.

alexito
10-19-2005, 02:54 PM
desde que murio ayrton senna que no vi mas f1. y mas con este aburrimiento de schumacher corriendo solito. si valentino aburrio, schumacher mucho mas. pero este año alonso estuvo espetacular ganando con menos auto. este año gano alonso, los 7 anteriores gano ferrari. pero creo que el año que viene vuelve el aburrimiento schumacher. no importa. yo sigo a daniiii!!!!! in motogp.

NINA_BCN
10-19-2005, 02:59 PM
¿Supremacía de Ferrari otra vez? Espero que no. :unsure: Este año Kimi y Fernando le han dado un buen repaso y el año que viene lo intentarán otra vez. Ojalá que sea así.

alexito
10-19-2005, 05:02 PM
no escuchaste a alonso? dijo que si schumacher llega a poner devuelta a punto la ferrari sera dificil ganarle. y mas si michelin se va de la f1, todos brigeston, ahi ganara schumacher.

NINA_BCN
10-19-2005, 09:26 PM
Ya, bueno, pero Ferrari lleva un año de desventaja, que es lo que han de aprovechar el resto de escuderias. :p Yo, por mi parte, seguiré apoyando más las carreras de motos. ;) Son más espectaculares, para mi gusto.

alexito
10-19-2005, 11:14 PM
por supuesto, sobre todo 125cc, las veo siempre, parece un hormiguero, 40 motos todas apretadas, espetacular. y las 250 se puso espetacular este año gracias a los de las 125 que se vinieron aca como lorenzo, dovizioso barbera stoner etc. la proxima es turquia, no? eso es europa o asia? ya que la web de motogp me pasa tambien en directo las clasificaciones pero solo cuando es en europa.

alexito
10-20-2005, 01:17 AM
siiiiiiiii, es europa, asi que el viernes vere la clasificacion en directo igual que el sabado.
buenisimo.

NINA_BCN
10-20-2005, 10:08 AM
¿Europa? jejeje Me parece que el circuito está en la parte asiática de Estambul. :lol:

alexito
10-20-2005, 10:32 AM
mmmm, bue, si transmiten la clasificacion es europa sino es asia.

alexito
10-20-2005, 11:22 AM
Aunque no puedas estar allí, toda la acción la tienes a tu alcance en motogp.com, a través de nuestro live video, que te permitirá disfrutar de todas las sesiones oficiales de entrenamientos de las tres categorías, MotoGP FP2, así como las carreras de este GP, en una altísima calidad gracias a nuestro renovado formato 320x240px y 400kbps

asi que es europa, :)

NINA_BCN
10-20-2005, 11:26 AM
Para mi no es ningún problema sea el continente que sea porque todos los entrenamientos son televisados. ;) Eso es lo que tiene la televisión de pago. :p

alexito
10-20-2005, 01:55 PM
en argentina pasan la carrera de 250 y motogp y gracias. 125 no pasan nada.
y mucho menos las clasificaciones, a lo sumo pasan resumenes, pero en directo nada de nada. lo que veo es a traves de la web de motogp en internet, ahi veo todo todo en directo.

NINA_BCN
10-20-2005, 02:35 PM
En España dan los entrenamientos del sábado y las carreras del domingo en la cadena estatal pública y en las de paga dan todos los entrenamientos y las carreras, a parte de reportajes que hacen. ;)

NINA_BCN
10-20-2005, 04:08 PM
Dani Pedrosa’s record-breaking career :worship:
Statistics, 20/10/05

At the Australian GP Dani Pedrosa won his second successive 250cc title to add to the 125cc crown that he won back in 2003. During his short GP career he has already set many new records in Grand Prix racing:

- Last year Pedrosa at the age of 19 became the youngest ever rider to win the 250cc world title, taking the record from Marco Melandri who was 20 when he won the title in 2002.

- At the age of 20 Pedrosa is now the youngest ever rider to take back-to-back titles in the 250cc class, beating the record of Max Biaggi who was 24 when he won his second 250cc title in 1995.

- He is also the youngest ever rider to have won three world titles, taking the record from Valentino Rossi who was 22 when he won his third title which was the 500cc championship in 2001.

- At the first race of last year in South Africa he became the youngest ever rider to win a 250cc Grand Prix race, claiming that particular honour from Britain’s Alan Carter who won the French GP at Le Mans in 1983.

- That win in South Africa also made him the youngest ever rider to have won a Grand Prix in two different classes. The previous holder of this record was Marco Melandri.

- The win in South Africa was also the first time that a reigning 125cc World Champion had won the opening round of the 250cc season since Bill Ivy in 1968.

- Last year Pedrosa became the first rider to win the 125cc title and then the 250cc title in consecutive season since Carlo Ubbiali in 1960.

- Pedrosa has won 14 races from his 30 starts in the 250cc class which matches the record of Valentino Rossi during his two-year spell in the 250cc class.

- The Spaniard has also finished on the podium on 22 occasions from his 30 starts, a success rate of 73.3%. This is a higher rate of podium finishes in the 250cc class than any other rider in the last 20 years.

NINA_BCN
10-20-2005, 04:10 PM
Delayed flights trouble the MotoGP paddock migration :lol:
News, 20/10/05

The long-haul trip from Melbourne to Istanbul proved longer than expected for some teams of the MotoGP World Championship, who re-joined the rest of the paddock just on the eve of the inaugural Turkish GP.

After last weekend’s Polini Australian Grand Prix at Phillip Island, delays of various flights from Australia to Turkey proved rather troublesome with the tight schedule the teams have to cope with at this time of the year.

The Spanish Aspar outfit couldn’t fly as schedule on Tuesday and were bound to extend their stay down under for an extra day, and eventually arrived at the Istanbul airport on Thursday.

The Team Suzuki MotoGP and more regulars of the MotoGP paddock also had a troubled trip, including Camel Honda’s Alex Barros and Valentino Rossi’s crew chief Jeremy Burgess, but all eventually made it to Turkey to join in the build-up to the very first Grand Prix held at the Istanbul Park Circuit.

NINA_BCN
10-20-2005, 04:14 PM
Hopkins sole Suzuki man for Turkish debut
News, 20/10/05

This week in Turkey, John Hopkins will be the sole rider for Team Suzuki MotoGP, as his team-mate Kenny Roberts suffered a broken left wrist in Australia. (The end of Kenny's career in MotoGP) :o

Hopkins will take to the track on Friday morning for the first practice session, all riders have been given extra time during this session to familiarise themselves with the new circuit and the quick-learning Anglo-American will be eager to do just that.

Team manager Paul Denning said: “After all the travelling of recent weeks it seems appropriate to end the fly-away tour in a city covering two continents. I have seen footage of the Istanbul track and it looks both stunning and very technically demanding. John will certainly have to be at his sharpest to make sure he gets to grips with the track as quickly as possible.”

“Nobody will have a clear advantage at this circuit as no riders or teams have raced here before so we are all on a level playing field. Finding our correct set-up and best combination of Bridgestone race tyres as early as possible is going to be crucial to the outcome of Sunday’s race.”

“It is disappointing that Kenny is not available this weekend as I am convinced he would have relished the chance of riding at this circuit and would certainly have made the most of the new surroundings. We hope he will be back at Valencia next month but for this race we must concentrate on just one rider and give all our support to John.”

alexito
10-21-2005, 12:35 PM
clasificacion 125 cc
1 kallio
2 faubel de españa
3 koyama
4 talmacsi
5 luthi

NINA_BCN
10-21-2005, 12:37 PM
:yeah: ¡¡¡¡Vamos Héctor!!!! :bounce:

alexito
10-21-2005, 01:50 PM
motogp
1 melandri
2 sete
3 heyden
4 nakano
5 rossi
6 checa

rossi no es el doctor, es el actor, siempre lo mismo, por alla atras llorando, siguiendose de largo a 2 segundos, y al final aparece aca adelante. ya esta aburrido rossi.

alexito
10-21-2005, 02:51 PM
clasificacion 250

1 porto!!!!!!!!!!!
2 angelis
3 stoner (que se cayo otra vez)
4 dovi
5 lorenzo
6 aoyama
7 pedrosa
8 de puniet

NINA_BCN
10-21-2005, 04:49 PM
motogp
1 melandri
2 sete
3 heyden
4 nakano
5 rossi
6 checa

rossi no es el doctor, es el actor, siempre lo mismo, por alla atras llorando, siguiendose de largo a 2 segundos, y al final aparece aca adelante. ya esta aburrido rossi.

A eso se le llaman estrategias de equipo. :lol:

NINA_BCN
10-22-2005, 10:15 AM
FIM unveils 2006 calendar
News, 22/10/05

The 2006 Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix calendar is the following:

March, 26th - Spain, Jerez de la Frontera
April, 8th** - Qatar, Doha/Losail
April, 30th - Turkey, Istanbul
May, 14th - China, Shanghai
May, 21st - France, Le Mans
June, 4th - Italy, Mugello
June, 18th - Catalunya, Catalunya
June, 24th** - Netherlands, Assen
July, 2nd - Great Britain, Donington Park
July, 16th - Germany, Sachsenring
July, 23rd* - United States, Laguna Seca
August, 20th - Czech Republic, Brno
September, 10th - Malaysia, Sepang
September, 17th - Australia, Phillip Island
September, 24th - Japan, Motegi
October, 22nd - Portugal, Estoril
October, 29th - Valencia, Ricardo Tormo

*: Only MotoGP class
**: Saturday

bad gambler
10-22-2005, 10:19 AM
Turkey is one of only 2 tracks in the world Rossi has not won on yet

Lets gooooo Doctor!

NINA_BCN
10-22-2005, 10:22 AM
Turkey and Laguna Seca (If you can call that thing a track) :ras:

alexito
10-22-2005, 11:49 AM
125cc Q2

1 luthi
2 faubel
3 kallio

NINA_BCN
10-22-2005, 11:53 AM
125cc Q2

1 luthi
2 faubel
3 kallio
:banana:

alexito
10-22-2005, 01:06 PM
motogp

1 seteeeeeeeeeee
2 melandri
3 hayden
4 rossi

alexito
10-22-2005, 02:27 PM
250cc Q2

1 deangelis
2 stoner
3 aoyama
4 pedrosa
5 porto

NINA_BCN
10-22-2005, 03:19 PM
motogp

1 seteeeeeeeeeee
2 melandri
3 hayden
4 rossi
5º Edwards
6º ¡¡¡¡¡Toni Elías!!!!! :woohoo:

NINA_BCN
10-22-2005, 06:16 PM
Riders reactions’ after qualifying
Interview, 22/10/05

Sete Gibernau, Movistar Honda - 1st
“From the first moment we came here I’ve felt comfortable with the track and the bike has been working well. It is very technical and has a bit of everything; I’m enjoying myself. When you are having fun everything else seems to come much easier and we’re in good shape. This morning we ran almost a full race distance and in the afternoon I was able to put in a good qualifying lap so hopefully our progress can be confirmed in the warm-up tomorrow. I’m not obsessed about winning but I am about having a good race!”

Marco Melandri, Movistar Honda - 2nd
“The weekend started well and we have made progress in every session. After dominating the three free practice sessions I’m sorry not to have got pole but I am calm and I feel good. The bike is working well and Michelin have given me some good tyres which have adapted perfectly to the characteristics of the track. Tomorrow will be a tough race and we’ll see what the best tactic is because we have to think about finishing second in the championship.”

Nicky Hayden, Repsol Honda - 3rd
“Things are slowly coming better. The Movistar boys came out early and really jumped on the pace early and got going fast. Sure it’s nice to be on the front row for tomorrow but I’ve got a few problems with a couple of sections of the track where I’m losing a lot of time so I’m not satisfied by any means with my set-up or my riding. I’m not as clean and smooth as I need to be. We’ve got one more session to try to get things right. It’s one thing to ride at a new track and try and go for a good lap time, it’s quite another thing to see what happens in the race for the first time.”

Valentino Rossi, Gauloises Yamaha - 4th
“This morning was not good at all, I had some big problems and we were quite worried. Then this afternoon we made some major modifications and the bike began to work much better. In the end the lap time was not so bad and we were able to finish the session on the second row. After this morning's troubles I am quite happy with this fourth place and maybe we can fight at the front tomorrow. We need to use the warm-up well and make a few more small changes to the set-up. I think it's going to be a very hard race tomorrow; Melandri and Gibernau were very fast today and I think tomorrow will be a big, big battle.”

alexito
10-22-2005, 07:10 PM
perdon por olvidarme de elias, primero por la emocion de sete y segundo por la sorpresa, no estoy acostumbrado a verlo por ahi. esta noche vere por internet la champion car, no se si la oiste nombrar, una categoria norteamericana, corren en australia, asi que la vere bien tarde en directo. y mañana bien tempranito las motos. porto le paso lo mismo que la carrera anterior, pole el viernes y el sabado fue el unico que no mejoro el tiempo. se quedo atras.

NINA_BCN
10-23-2005, 12:22 PM
125cc Race Times

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/391/391881.jpg

NINA_BCN
10-23-2005, 12:23 PM
Di Meglio takes debut win, Lüthi edges closer to the title
Report, 23/10/05

Mike di Meglio emerged victor of a thrilling six-way battle for glory at the Istanbul Park circuit to take his first Grand Prix win ahead of Mattia Pasini and Tomy Koyama. Thomas Lüthi made another step towards the 125cc title by extending his Championship lead to 23 points, as he finished fifth while his Finn rival Mika Kallio crashed on the last lap.

From the very start of the race, Lüthi and Kallio started to battle for the lead, but di Meglio, Pasini and Kallio's team-mate Gabor Talmacsi all had their say as they formed a leading top 5 with the two title contenders. This leading group pulled away quickly from the rest of the pack, helped by the fact that Sergio Gadea and Hector Faubel clashed in the last corner on lap 4 when they were tailing the top 5.

Lüthi, Kallio, Pasini, di Meglio and Talmacsi took turns leading the race before a typical 125 last-lap showdown. By then Koyama had rejoined the leading pack for the final dice. At the beginning of the last lap, Lüthi was back at the front after a sensational move from fifth to first, ahead of di Meglio and Kallio.

The Finn crashed when he charged in the first sector to regain the lead, leaving di Meglio and Pasini ducking it out for victory. The Frenchman was able to fend off the fierce challenge of the Italian to take his first win, while Koyama and Talmacsi went past Lüthi, who will only need to score two points in the last race of the season at Valencia to win the Championship.

NINA_BCN
10-23-2005, 12:25 PM
250cc Race Times

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/391/391948.jpg

NINA_BCN
10-23-2005, 12:26 PM
Stoner takes fifth win in Turkey
Report, 23/10/05

Casey Stoner scored his fifth win of the year, having led from the start of race to the chequered flag to take victory ahead of World Champion Dani Pedrosa at the Istanbul Park circuit.

The Aussie grabbed the holeshot and quickly pulled away while poleman Alex de Angelis was battling for second with Hiroshi Aoyama, Andrea Dovizioso and Pedrosa. By lap 14th, Pedrosa was back on the tail of Stoner but waited until the very last lap to try to grab the leader. Despite being under pressure, Stoner completed a flawless last lap and he could cross the line less than a tenth of a second ahead of the Spaniard.

Behind them, the battle for third saw Aoyama and de Angelis going head-to-head in the late stages of the race, but the San Marinese crashed in the last corner only to rejoin the race and take the flag in seventh, leaving Aoyama taking his fourth podium of the season.

Lorenzo secured fourth after an all-out tussle against Honda factory colleagues Dovizioso and Barbera. Behind de Angelis, Roberto Locatelli and Sylvain Guintoli took eighth and ninth respectively, while Briton Chaz Davies completed the top 10.

bad gambler
10-23-2005, 12:28 PM
Stoner :worship:

NINA_BCN
10-23-2005, 12:32 PM
Stoner :worship:
:yeah: Great race!!!!

alexito
10-23-2005, 01:19 PM
yes luthiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
kallio outttttttttttttttttt
como odio el pelado que relata las carrera aca en argentina.
siempre dice lo mismo que stoner no termina las carrera porque se va a quedar sin neumatico y termina ganandola a todas. se la da que sabe de motociclismo y no sabe nada.
y se la pasa criticando y burlandose de sete y a biaggi le dice que no tiene suerte. es de lo peor. biaggi hace mas metida de pata que sete y con moto oficial.

bad gambler
10-23-2005, 01:23 PM
gibernau into the gravel :rolleyes:

good battle between melandri and rossi at the moment

NINA_BCN
10-23-2005, 02:57 PM
yes luthiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
kallio outttttttttttttttttt
como odio el pelado que relata las carrera aca en argentina.
siempre dice lo mismo que stoner no termina las carrera porque se va a quedar sin neumatico y termina ganandola a todas. se la da que sabe de motociclismo y no sabe nada.
y se la pasa criticando y burlandose de sete y a biaggi le dice que no tiene suerte. es de lo peor. biaggi hace mas metida de pata que sete y con moto oficial.
¿Quién es ese comentarista? :confused: El único pelado que conozco es Randy Mamola, el de Eurosport. :p Me encanta este tio. :lol:

NINA_BCN
10-23-2005, 02:59 PM
MotoGP Race Times

http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/results/results_cont_38148_1.htm?

NINA_BCN
10-23-2005, 03:00 PM
MotoGP Race Times

http://images.motogp.com/multimedia2/392/392064.jpg

NINA_BCN
10-23-2005, 03:04 PM
Melandri clinches maiden win at Istanbul:worship:
Report, 23/10/05

Marco Melandri scored his first victory in the MotoGP class today, after an impressive display at the Istanbul Park circuit, ahead of Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayden. :yeah:

Melandri was the fastest off the grid, snatching the holeshot from pole setter and team-mate Sete Gibernau. The Spaniard challenged Melandri for the lead in the early stages of the race and had a short stint at the front of the pack before getting off the track on lap 5. While Gibernau rejoined the race in sixth, Melandri was back in first position and started to build the gap over second-placed Hayden.

After a mediocre start, Rossi gradually made up ground until he was able to pass in second ahead of Hayden on lap 8. The World Champion tried to chase his Italian compatriot, but Melandri hung tight onto his first position and was able to maintain a steady lead over Rossi to take his first win in the premier class.

While Nicky Hayden completed the podium behind the two Italians, Gibernau took the flag in fourth, missing again that elusive first win since last year’s Qatari GP. Carlos Checa was a lonely fifth, while Toni Elias nicked sixth position ahead of Colin Edwards on the last lap, after an impressive comeback from the middle of the pack. Makoto Tamada crossed the line in eighth, Alex Barros and Shinya Nakano completed the top 10.

Black Adam
10-23-2005, 04:53 PM
Will Gibernau ever win another race :sad: :mad:

NINA_BCN
10-23-2005, 07:14 PM
Will Gibernau ever win another race :sad: :mad:
I have no idea. :shrug: Maybe the next year with Ducati. :o

alexito
10-23-2005, 07:34 PM
¿Quién es ese comentarista? :confused: El único pelado que conozco es Randy Mamola, el de Eurosport. :p Me encanta este tio. :lol:

un argentino, como todo argentino no es imparcial. me perdi la 125, me quede dormido, y vi el final de la 250, pero la vere esta noche bien entera por la web de motogp. a pesar de todo este pelado sigue diciendo que saldra campeon kallio.
sin quitarle merido a melandri que gano espetacularmente, rossi no se molesto en alcanzarlo, si alla adelante hubiera estado biaggi o gibernau, rossi hubiera puesto todo para quitarle la carrera. es lo que siempre digo, rossi esta envenenado con biaggi y gibernau. y tendria que ser al revez, no te parece?

NINA_BCN
10-23-2005, 07:51 PM
sin quitarle merido a melandri que gano espetacularmente, rossi no se molesto en alcanzarlo, si alla adelante hubiera estado biaggi o gibernau, rossi hubiera puesto todo para quitarle la carrera. es lo que siempre digo, rossi esta envenenado con biaggi y gibernau. y tendria que ser al revez, no te parece?
:lol: Cada uno tiene su aliciente. Y sí, Valentino se regocija de gusto al ganar a Sete o a Max, los dos tormentos de los últimos años. Las carreras son así. Lo cierto es que a mi me pasaría lo mismo. Lo que Rossi no tiene que perder de vista es que sus rivales más fuertes actualmente (aunque ya no cuentan de cara al final del mundial) pasan a ser Macio, Hayden, Capirex y Sete (si no se le va la olla como hoy). :rolleyes: Y si me apuras, añado a Edwards y Checa. :o

NINA_BCN
10-23-2005, 09:37 PM
Rossi magnanimous after Melandri defeat (hablando del rey de Roma.....:p)
News, 23/10/05

Gauloises Yamaha's Valentino Rossi missed out on equalling Mick Doohan's record of 12 wins in a single season, but he will have another crack at it in a fortnight at Valencia in the last round of the 2005 campaign. The Italian was reasonably pleased with second in Turkey after a tough weekend at the new Istanbul Park circuit.

Whilst Marco Melandri backed up his searing pace from practice with a dominant victory at the front, Rossi overcame a series of set-up problems and a bad start in the race to push his fellow Italian hard over the final few laps.

“On Friday and Saturday we struggled to find a good setting for the bike; yesterday morning I felt like I wanted to go home!” said Rossi. “It wasn’t until qualifying practice yesterday afternoon that we began to understand what the problem was. We made some more steps forward in the warm-up this morning and went in a slightly different direction with the setting, which in the end wasn’t so bad.”

“Unfortunately I made a big mistake at the start and conceded a couple of seconds to the leader, which proved to be a big gap to make up. Melandri was very fast throughout the race and at certain points of the track I knew he was faster than me, so it would have been very hard to pass him. Anyway, I am satisfied with second place – it is a good result for us after all the troubles we’ve had this weekend and I’m really pleased with the way the team worked to overcome a difficult situation.”

NINA_BCN
10-23-2005, 09:45 PM
Riders for Health gets Italian boost :bigclap:
News, 23/10/05

The Italian Piedmont Region joined Riders for Health's effort to improve medical care delivery in Africa by donating 20 motorcycles to the official MotoGP charity. The 'Piedmont for Aid' project was announced on Saturday afternoon at Istanbul where Piedmont Region counsellor Andrea Baraiti offered the first bike to Riders for Health co-founders Randy Mamola and Andrea Coleman. :worship:

Several riders again showed their support to Riders for Health by attending the ceremony, including Nicky Hayden, Roberto Rolfo, Makoto Tamada and Carlos Checa. Ducati Marlboro's Spanish rider commented: “We, riders, are always worried about chattering, tyre wear, finding the right pace, and we tend to forget that there are people who don't have anything on their plate. Riders, and people in general, should be more aware of those problems and be more involved in projects such as Riders for Health.”

More events will be organized by 'Piedmont for Aid' this year, and in 2006, with various charity football games and auctions lined up.

Riders for Health have worked for 15 years on the problem of delivery systems for health care in Africa, ensuring that vehicles used for the delivery of health care and associated developmental tools are available for the maximum time at the minimum cost.