Unsure for RG tickets so far says FFT [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Unsure for RG tickets so far says FFT

FrogBurger
04-04-2005, 10:19 AM
I have called the FFT for several people who are foreigners and sent in forms with the general public. So far the woman said that none of the tickets had been awarded yet. I would have thought they had sent out tickets already but that is not the case. Hope this helps. :) Otherwise they assured me that most likely there will be enough general admission passes for everyone, but keep in mind that days like the First Weekend will be snatched up quickly and if you dont buy them a week or so in advance, they will be gone. If the weather is good, if you dont pick them up quickly, there wont be any tickets left. :wavey:

BelgianGirl
04-04-2005, 08:48 PM
Since friday you can call to ask what tickets they gave you. But you really had to be very fast to get what you asked for.
I sent my form the 8th of march (second day the form could be sent) and asked for Ph. Chatrier. Now the lady on the phone told me I got tickets for court 1. So both Ph. Chatrier and S. Lenglen were sold out very fast!

Jenrios
04-04-2005, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the info - have been fretting there's been no sign of any tix.

maratski
04-04-2005, 09:09 PM
What's the chance of me still finding a ground pass for the first day? It seems I will be able to go to charity day and the first day. Is it a good idea to still send my application form anyway?

Or does someone have a ticket for the first day for sale? ;)

alfonsojose
04-04-2005, 10:38 PM
It's too late :sad: That's why i gave up on RG (and i coud see it on ESPN Latinoamerica) and probably i will be at Rosmalen and Wimby. I've never seen a grass court in my life :rolls: :bounce: