RDucky falls to the bottom after going all-in on Ljubicic over Nadal. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

RDucky falls to the bottom after going all-in on Ljubicic over Nadal.

NATAS81
03-29-2005, 09:22 PM
It was inevitable. I had that line in my sig for the longest time, and it rang true. A good run put together by RDucky. But, like Filipo, going all-in on matches will eventually cost you.

Congrats and good luck on the comeback trail. It won't be easy, and you'll have to make use of your extra $25 vCash bonuses.

:yeah: :clap2:

Chloe le Bopper
03-29-2005, 09:26 PM
Ah, but it's better to have tried and failed spectacularly than to have never really tried at all.

Take heart, Rducky.

El Legenda
03-29-2005, 09:33 PM
atleast i dont bet it all on Roger..everyone match...you got to take chances...good think i bet on Nadal in really money :) ;)

Filipo
03-29-2005, 09:59 PM
everybody is against me with Federer strategy, but in Miami i don't use it up to now.
thanks to Andre for performing so well. he won me vCash and real money. thanks again.
another one opponent (RDucky) is out. i'm in up to now on first place. and i started climbing another one standings - the badgambler's peak - combined bets. so be aware, i'm still here :)

bad gambler
03-29-2005, 10:29 PM
a round of applause for a gallant effort by the duckman - i have v-cash respect for those who don't play the short odd fav instead go for the value plays :)

El Legenda
03-29-2005, 11:05 PM
a round of applause for a gallant effort by the duckman - i have v-cash respect for those who don't play the short odd fav instead go for the value plays :)

Time to go back to real money beating...you'll see my at the GLounge more often lol. ;)

Filipo
03-30-2005, 04:00 PM
and for that value bets RDucky is on the bottom. badgambler, u too.
when you bet you have to think and be carefull. i will never bet on Nadal on this surface. especially when i have to trust to Ljubicic. that was all from Ljubo from this season. you can expect something when hard surface backs to tournaments.

El Legenda
03-31-2005, 07:31 AM
and for that value bets RDucky is on the bottom. badgambler, u too.
when you bet you have to think and be carefull. i will never bet on Nadal on this surface. especially when i have to trust to Ljubicic. that was all from Ljubo from this season. you can expect something when hard surface backs to tournaments.

WoooHHOOOOOO nadal made me some really money from today.

bad gambler
03-31-2005, 07:53 AM
duckboy, it seems pipo is sledging you, are you going to stand for that? :p

Filipo
03-31-2005, 02:43 PM
it's good that Nadal is making you real money. he will make me in the semifinal for me, too.
this tournament will have good matches at the end.

NATAS81
03-31-2005, 05:32 PM
Nadal is as easy $ over Ferrer as you'll find. You should be thankful I'm giving you such insider tips. ;)

I can see Filipo going all-in on Federer over Nadal and ending up in Ducky's shoes. :haha:

Filipo
03-31-2005, 07:41 PM
no, even in real i'm very doubting for betting against Nadal.
but when i saw tha play from semifinals i will decide: Fed or Rafa !!!

Filipo
04-01-2005, 05:47 AM
ATP MIAMI was a definitely good tournament with good money. virtual and real :)
no big bets yet in Miami.

bad gambler
04-01-2005, 05:49 AM
pipo you going to have a crack mate and go for $100k like the cobber? ;)

El Legenda
04-01-2005, 07:44 AM
i got $1

Peoples
04-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Ah, but it's better to have tried and failed spectacularly than to have never really tried at all.
Before the season ends, yeah because that's when they record the amounts but right now? It was just an insane decision and not a calculated risk. BTW, I like your strategy of slowly increasing that vCash amount. I feel that's the real betting with a lot less luck involved.