Help!! I need something catchy for a tennis ad! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Help!! I need something catchy for a tennis ad!

BHH1988
03-28-2005, 02:02 AM
We have a tennis club at school that just got started and right now we're trying to put up small posters around the school to advertise. We're stuck. :confused: I could really use your help to think of something catchy or witty. ;) It'd be best if both pictures and words were involved, and of course, it should send the message of joining our tennis club in it somewhere. THANKS! :D

michelleg
03-28-2005, 02:06 AM
why not take some inspiration from the Llodra in the locker incident...I am sure you can come up with some irreverant witticisms out of that one and quite the catchy graphics....

BHH1988
03-28-2005, 02:10 AM
Thanks but, I don't think people in my school know who Llodra is...They're limited to Serena Williams and Andy Roddick and Anna Kournikova... you know how it is in America... Even Roger Federer is really an unknown. Please keep that in mind.

michelleg
03-28-2005, 02:50 AM
Ahhhh, I see you're a youngster...what about something like "Make Some Racquet"

Keep it simple and fun...and the best of luck to you. I realize that many Americans don't follow tennis outside of the sisters, Agassi and that Roddick kid. (I live in the US, too.)

drf716
03-28-2005, 09:39 AM
how about a very used ad
with the picture of someone playing in your new tennis club and a text saying TENNIS, ANYONE?

CooCooCachoo
03-28-2005, 09:44 AM
If you want them to join, you could use something simple like "Have you got the balls to join?"