A different Topic: I just saw Serena Williams punked on MTV [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

A different Topic: I just saw Serena Williams punked on MTV

mangoes
03-23-2005, 03:30 AM
It was really funny. Someone called me and told me to watch it. She handled herself very nicely. If someone had pulled such a joke on me, I don't think I would have been so nice.

The Joke:

She was waiting in a parking lot for a friend when she witnessed a kid drive off with a baby in the back seat.

Well I know this is a little off topic, but at least it isn't a Federer thread...... ;)

NATAS81
03-23-2005, 03:32 AM
It was really funny. Someone called me and told me to watch it. She handled herself very nicely. If someone had pulled such a joke on me, I don't think I would have been so nice.

The Joke:

She was waiting in a parking lot for a friend when she witnessed a kid drive off with a baby in the back seat.

Well I know this is a little off topic, but at least it isn't a Federer thread...... ;)

Any idea on when this will be airing again? Or will I forcefully have to check the Program Guide on MTV day in and day out.

mangoes
03-23-2005, 03:34 AM
Any idea on when this will be airing again? Or will I forcefully have to check the Program Guide on MTV day in and day out.

LOL........I don't know. I'm not a MTV regular, but it was really good. Serena really handled herself. So you many have to check the program guide.

Daniel
03-23-2005, 03:35 AM
:yawn: :yawn:

tennischick
03-23-2005, 03:37 AM
watworld.com por fa-fricking-vor :mad: