Worlds Best Tennis Racquet 100% Take A Look [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Worlds Best Tennis Racquet 100% Take A Look

Rocketman411
03-18-2005, 03:37 PM
When Martina Navratilova Made her come back in singles I saw her using a racquet I did not recognize So I reseached and Found it was custom made for her by this company http://www.bosworthracquets.com So I called them they were very helpful. And they made one for me. And wow. What a difference my game has improved like night and day. Unbelivable racquet power and control. I was going out in the first round. Now I am getting into the finals. I only changed one thing My racquet. :worship:

Black Adam
03-18-2005, 06:22 PM
will need one like that ;)

Fumus
03-18-2005, 06:46 PM
You can buy those racquets anywhere it's all hype...

ae wowww
03-18-2005, 06:52 PM
Rocketman, what are the odds on you being a Bosworth sales manager :lol:

No, joking aside, I really like the look of the rackets, and would consider buying. At the moment though, I'm in a long-term relationship with Wilson 6.0 :drool:

Angle Queen
03-18-2005, 06:58 PM
When Martina Navratilova Made her come back in singles I saw her using a racquet I did not recognize...Hmmm, your first post is this one? I'm bettin' you're a rep too.

And, oh, Martina's success...wouldn't have anything to do with the ~340 odd singles and doubles titles (including 58 Grand Slams) she owns...now would it?

CooCooCachoo
03-18-2005, 07:08 PM
So that is the racquet she couldn't win a singles match with, except for grass matches.

ae wowww
03-18-2005, 07:30 PM
:lol: Coo & AngleQ!

aIrSaMpRaS14
03-18-2005, 07:37 PM
lol yes they aren't bad.

Hewitt get's his rackets customised there and painted by Yonex.

Custom made rackets definetly play alot better if you know what your after.

ae wowww
03-18-2005, 08:24 PM
I except they're def not cheap, though?

Ayanda
03-18-2005, 08:45 PM
Yeah, most of the players on tour have their rackets custom made and then painted by their respective sponsors.

I wouldn't mind getting my rackets there, but Head Intelligence Rackets are just so good!

Rex
03-18-2005, 09:16 PM
it would be expected that most pros have rackets custom made- even if its only slightly.

Scotso
03-18-2005, 09:30 PM
So that is the racquet she couldn't win a singles match with, except for grass matches.

Considering a 47yo woman beat a top 100 player 6-0 6-1... I would say she did pretty well.

Scotso
03-18-2005, 09:31 PM
Babolat are the best tennis racquets.

Chloe le Bopper
03-18-2005, 09:37 PM
You could try to be a bit more subtle and post a couple dummy posts in the scoring threads first. Pass that on to your adviser. Not that there is anything wrong with advertising tennis racquets on a tennis board. It's just unlikely that too many people will take your "story" very seriously since it's obvious what your motive is ;)

adeegee
03-18-2005, 09:51 PM
Babolat are the best tennis racquets.

Babolat racquet's are awful IMO. I don't know if its just me but they were the only racquet I ever used that gave me tennis elbow. I found a bit more power on the serve, which I didn't really need and felt I had absolutely no feel for the volleys or for the angles. Horrendous, the Head Liquidmetals or the Wilson N-Code's are a million times better. This is only my opinion, obviously everyone has different opinions.

By the way, I was speaking to someone very knowledgable about if someone like Henman used a better racquet than a Slazenger would it make a difference. I was informed that Henman's racquet is in fact a Wilson frame, and is only painted in the Slazenger colours. Quite interesting I thought :p

Scotso
03-18-2005, 09:57 PM
A lot of players do that, so that their logo matches their sponsor. Should be quite illegal IMO.

Saumon
03-18-2005, 10:17 PM
do you remember when safin had that infamous head/dunlop racket? :lol: :devil:

Chloe le Bopper
03-19-2005, 02:11 AM
Paint Jobs! WOOHOO!

Rocketman411
03-19-2005, 04:05 AM
I have been reading post here for along time. This is the first time I had somthing good to pass on. This company has been around for ever. I do not work for them. Just a fan of their racquets and how they treated me. They have made and customized racquets for most of the top players from the beginning of the Pro tennis tour. They do not need me to tell anyone about their products. If you want to improve your game this is what worked for me. If you don't. I hope to see you accross the court some day. LOL