maybe we all(european) have to wait till ROLAND GARROS to see LIVE TENNIS on EUROSP. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

maybe we all(european) have to wait till ROLAND GARROS to see LIVE TENNIS on EUROSP.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
03-13-2005, 08:11 PM
WHAT A SHAME!!!!! :devil:
IT SUCKS!!!!!! :devil:
ALL THESE DONKEYS ARE NOT ABLE TO SHOW LIVE TENNIS!(MENS TENNIS)
THEY SHOW ONLY SMALL TOURNAMENTS FROM THE WTA!
but i'm still "happy" to have that cause they show 3 GM's
about the the swiss channels........that sucks more! :mad:
YOUR OPINIONS?

:sad: ****

*karen*
03-13-2005, 08:12 PM
Yeah I've not noticed much tennis on tv. I think during this part of the season I'm either out or asleep when the tennis is on.

adeegee
03-13-2005, 08:31 PM
The UK has great coverage of the Masters Series events on sky sports. Not starting till tomorrow unfortunately though.

robinhood
03-13-2005, 08:34 PM
I thought it was pretty bad over here in US, but could it be possibly worse in Europe?? Anyways, good luck to all the residents in Europe!

ClaycourtaZzZz.
03-13-2005, 08:37 PM
I thought it was pretty bad over here in US, but could it be possibly worse in Europe?? Anyways, good luck to all the residents in Europe!
YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW WORSE IT IS!
BUT HOPE IT'S JUST A PART OF TENNIS WHO IS "NOT SO INTERESTED" HOPE FOR THE EUROPEAN CLACOURT SAISON IT WILL BE BETTER!

robinhood
03-13-2005, 08:43 PM
YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW WORSE IT IS!
BUT HOPE IT'S JUST A PART OF TENNIS WHO IS "NOT SO INTERESTED" HOPE FOR THE EUROPEAN CLACOURT SAISON IT WILL BE BETTER!

I'm sure it will get better, so cheer up, FedEx. This has just come to my mind. I don't think the US has any TV coverage of the Euro Clay Court tournaments. I mean, the big ones like Hamburg, Roma, etc. Why haven't I complained before? I guess I've come to expect it after all these years.
Or are they shown on the Tennis Channel?? No clue.

ClaycourtaZzZz.
03-13-2005, 08:45 PM
I'm sure it will get better, so cheer up, FedEx. This has just come to my mind. I don't think the US has any TV coverage of the Euro Clay Court tournaments. I mean, the big ones like Hamburg, Roma, etc. Why haven't I complained before? I guess I've come to expect it after all these years.

i would like to have the tennischannel here so i started a petition!
www.petitiononline.com/la14/petition.html
please if you like to sign then do as much as you can!
thank you for your kind words!

maratski
03-13-2005, 09:32 PM
If we're lucky RG will be broadcasted on Eurosport 1 and not Eurosport 2.

Socket
03-13-2005, 09:35 PM
Yes, the European clay masters events are now on TTC. Not that I actually get TTC, but I sometimes torture myself by looking at its schedule.

*Ljubica*
03-13-2005, 09:41 PM
Eurosport is s*** - whether it's Eurosport 1 or 2 :devil: I'm just forever grateful that living in England allows me to have a subscription to Sky Sports, that show all the Masters' Series events and the US Open in their entirety. Their interractive coverage (choice of 3 courts every day during each tournament) is awesome. Yes it does cost money - £41.00 per month (about 65 euros) for me - but I wouldn't change it or lose it for the world. The tourneys that I can only see on Eurosport, such as the Aussie Open, just drive me wild :devil: . As far as I know you can see Sky Sports in Italy too (they call it Sky Italia) and in parts of France. but I don't think anywhere else yet.

RonE
03-13-2005, 11:11 PM
Eurosport sucks ass, and that is putting it VERY mildly.

They used to have awesome coverage in the 90's not only of all the Master Series but all the lesser tournaments as well. You would have been hard pressed to find a week without men's tennis being shown.

Since 2000 they have gone downhill. The only improvement was that they started showing the U.S. Open in 2001 I think which they didn't previously.

robinhood
03-13-2005, 11:14 PM
Yes, the European clay masters events are now on TTC. Not that I actually get TTC, but I sometimes torture myself by looking at its schedule.

I don't have TTC, either. I don't even have ESPN Classic where Ljubicic-Roddick match was televised live couple weeks ago. Painful.... :mad:

robinhood
03-13-2005, 11:14 PM
i would like to have the tennischannel here so i started a petition!
www.petitiononline.com/la14/petition.html
please if you like to sign then do as much as you can!
thank you for your kind words!

Sure. I hope it works, though.
Best of luck!