andy on punk'd [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

andy on punk'd

andysgrl08
03-11-2005, 04:20 PM
hey did you guy hear that andy was punk'd by asthon kutcher but we i have to find out when it is going to air

Deboogle!.
03-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Yep we heard, thanks :)

It could be as much as a month or two before it airs, but we'll keep track of it and I'll update the TV listings thread as soon as we know :) Plus it's MTV so it'll be repeated 9209809583094852098209480928098098304293842093 times.

ftd999
03-11-2005, 04:23 PM

It could be as much as a month or two before it airs, but we'll keep track of it and I'll update the TV listings thread as soon as we know :) Plus it's MTV so it'll be repeated 9209809583094852098209480928098098304293842093 times.

So, what was the punk? Anyone know the details?

:)

Deboogle!.
03-11-2005, 04:24 PM
This was the description from a photograph site that JW posted in the pictures thread:

"Andy Roddick is the latest celebrity to fall victim to prankster Ashton Kutcher as he gets Punk'd in Hollywood, Ca as part of the hit MTV series. The Tennis player who used to date singer Mandy Moore was the passenger in a limo that was traveling along a winding Hollywood road when they encountered a roadblock and where unable to pass when Andy's limo driver who was in on the gag attempted to drive past the roadblock the car got a severe drenching of water from a nearby truck."

If it's the road in Hollywood I think it is, it's this nasty windy twisty turny road through the Hollywood Hills - it's really a bitch to drive let me tell you. And it's been closed lately due to the horrendous rain, so it makes sense with water and stuff like that. Not the best Punk they've ever done (That's either the Beyonce Christmas massacre or when they wouldn't let Halle Berry into her own premiere :lol: ), but it should be funny nonetheless.

andysgrl08
03-11-2005, 04:33 PM
yea it was Andy Roddick gets Punk'd by Ashton Kutcher
Andy Roddick is the latest celebrity to fall victim to prankster Ashton Kutcher as he gets Punk'd in Hollywood, Ca as part of the hit MTV series The Tennis player who used to date singer Mandy Moore was the passenger in a limo that was traveling along a winding Hollywood road when they encountered a roadblock and where unable to pass when Andy's limo driver who was in on the gag attempted to drive past the roadblock the car got a severe drenching of water from a nearby truck.

serena is supposed to get punk'd to

Fumus
03-11-2005, 05:10 PM
I have seen Andy uncomfertable and bewildered enough lately, he just got punk'd by Croatia.

Happy to see Tennis players transending the sport though...that's cool.

Winston's Human
03-11-2005, 05:17 PM

Thanks!

tangerine_dream
03-11-2005, 05:53 PM
Andy has punk'd written all over him. It was only a matter of time before Ashton zeroed in on him. Looking forward to seeing it (although I think Ashton should've done something nastier, like send in workers to ruin his nice new Houston home or something ;) )

andyroxmysox12191
03-11-2005, 06:58 PM
I have to say the best punk is still held by Justin's :lol: I can't stop laughing at that one :p But I can't wait for this one :banana: When they said they'd be punking Serena soon I was like...they have to do Andy then!

Coleburg83
03-11-2005, 07:07 PM
Yeah, Timblake's was just hilarious. The Mya one was great as well, "what's all that hand lotion for?"

robinhood
03-11-2005, 07:44 PM
I have seen Andy uncomfertable and bewildered enough lately, he just got punk'd by Croatia.

My thought exactly.
Nothing's going his way these days.

robinhood
03-11-2005, 07:47 PM
Yeah, Timblake's was just hilarious. The Mya one was great as well, "what's all that hand lotion for?"

If you thought Timberlake's was funny, you should have listened to Chris Rock totally making a joke out of that gag at the MTV Music Awards last year or two years ago. Rock was so hilarious!

superpinkone37
03-12-2005, 12:55 AM
hahah I did love when Justin got punk'd...Andy's should be interesting, fist I have heard of it since I havent been on in a while so thanks :)

MisterQ
03-12-2005, 01:41 AM
I'm glad Punk'd uses that apostrophe --- the real word is too f'cking long. :retard:

Deboogle!.
03-12-2005, 02:32 AM
Q! DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

superpinkone37
03-12-2005, 02:34 AM
lmao Q! :haha:

Chloe le Bopper
03-12-2005, 03:14 AM
Could somebody summarize what happened to Timberlake for me? :)

Deboogle!.
03-12-2005, 03:16 AM
If I recall correctly, he got home and there were all these boxes outside his house - they told him that for a large sum of unpaid taxes or something, his stuff was getting repossessed. Of course, all the boxes were empty and the guitar they broke wasn't really HIS guitar. It was really good. But IMO not as good as when Beyonce ruined christmas.

Chloe le Bopper
03-12-2005, 05:13 AM
Thanks.

I've only watched the show once and it was when they pretended to steal the car of that kid from Malcom in the Middle, who so should not be old enough to drive.

J. Corwin
03-12-2005, 05:44 AM
I need to start watchin MTV again. ;)

TRL :scared:
(ok maybe I won't go that far :p )

MissMoJo
03-12-2005, 05:46 AM
:wavey: a tennis player on Punk'd :woohoo: What's the set up?

J. Corwin
03-12-2005, 05:48 AM
:wavey: a tennis player on Punk'd :woohoo: What's the set up?

It's on the first page. :) :wavey:

MissMoJo
03-12-2005, 05:51 AM
Thanks Jackson, i've read it now , i jumped the gun with my first post :o

Dinkie
03-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Mandy Moore also got punk'd some time ago. She was to restyle the interior of some RV for a guy and then they destroyed the home by dropping something from a crane. I only remember Mandy putting her hands on her mouth as she was speachless and she didn't say anything to the guy. Don't know whether she could laugh afterwards or not.

Some of the jokes just don't work and are quite harsh like the episode with Kelly Osbourne. She was really sweet and honest while some 'stylist' tried to turn her into a sort of Britney look-a-like and told her she desperately needed to change her image. Fortunately she just kept saying no. She's cool.

Justin Timberlake called his mother after just 20 seconds into the gag. He really panicked. Hopefully Andy will keep his cool. When I see the pictures of his press conference in Indian Wells he seems a bit uncomfortable. But maybe that's just my interpretation. After all, I don't know the guy!! Hopefully he will do well the next months, at least he is trying.

tangerine_dream
03-12-2005, 04:39 PM
If I recall correctly, he got home and there were all these boxes outside his house - they told him that for a large sum of unpaid taxes or something, his stuff was getting repossessed. Of course, all the boxes were empty and the guitar they broke wasn't really HIS guitar. It was really good. But IMO not as good as when Beyonce ruined christmas.

I thought the Beyonce ruined Christmas one was too stagey. The JT one is a classic and it's the episode that made Ashton famous. I mean, JT sat on his deck and *cried*. You can't get any better than that! :p

joske
03-12-2005, 08:50 PM
hey did you guy hear that andy was punk'd by asthon kutcher but we i have to find out when it is going to air

i wonder how long it'll take for it to be on MTV Netherlands :rolleyes: MUST... SEE.... THAT.... EPISODE....

simpletennis
03-13-2005, 05:58 AM
hehe, andy got punk'd i wanna see that ep. i think it's gonna air at the end of the year, cuz punk'd just started a new season, but that ep. just got taped cuz andy's in l.a. playing at PLO. and this ep. isn't in the season right now

Deboogle!.
03-13-2005, 06:01 AM
the delay for Punk'd sometimes isn't that long b/c they know it gets old fast. Sometimes it's even been like a week or two later. It'll probably be a month or two before it airs here. Well, hopefully not longer than that anyway :p

heya
03-13-2005, 11:49 AM
Wow. Andy's fans might believe that he's as stupid as the other Punk'd victims.
Timberlake :rolleyes:

Kutcher unknowingly punk'd himself because it's another boring, long episode. Andy HAD to act stupid & shocked in order to please Kutcher.
Andy a- had to act "entertained" by this
b- outsmarted Kutcher by pretending he was "overwhelmed & honored to be tricked by Clever Kutcher."

Demi Moore probably punk'd Kutcher the best.
A relationship with a much older woman...hmm :o

simpletennis
03-13-2005, 03:38 PM
maybe all the punk'd victims were actually acting. i read that simple plan was going to get punk'd but they saw a hidden camera in their car, and that ep. nvr got aired cuz they found out

heya
03-14-2005, 02:13 AM
haha, freaking victim :unsure:

Black Adam
07-12-2005, 01:23 PM
I'm glad Punk'd uses that apostrophe --- the real word is too f'cking long. :retard:
:lol: :sobbing: Mister Q :yeah:
I have just watched the clip on A.R. and i just love the way Andy seems bewildered by what's going on:lol: