Discussion: Fc Barcelona or Real Madrid CF? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Discussion: Fc Barcelona or Real Madrid CF?

Iza
03-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Which one do u like more?

My choice is REAL!!!!!! HALA MADRID :worship: :worship: !!!!!!!!!

Action Jackson
03-11-2005, 11:52 AM
I don't like either, but anything is better than Franco Madrid.

Alvarillo
03-11-2005, 11:56 AM
Hala Madriddddddddddddddddddd

Duiz™
03-11-2005, 07:05 PM
:worship: Real Madrid :worship:

roisin
03-11-2005, 07:14 PM
love real.

love zidane, the man is a legend :worship:

Carlita
03-11-2005, 08:37 PM
I go for Barcelona!! :woohoo:

Suzi
03-12-2005, 11:59 AM
Niether hate both!

JuliC
03-12-2005, 12:04 PM
definitely FC Barcelona :)

Pancakesong
03-12-2005, 01:16 PM
:banana:Barça:banana:

Deco
03-12-2005, 08:48 PM
¡FORÇA BARÇA!

Sandra
03-12-2005, 09:26 PM
Real by far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Raul and Iker!!!!!!!

Leonandy
03-24-2005, 04:55 AM
FC Barcelona

CooCooCachoo
03-24-2005, 07:39 AM
Barça

Not that I care about football.

Washa Koroleva
03-24-2005, 08:17 AM
AC Milan

:o

Washa Koroleva
03-24-2005, 08:18 AM
Real Madrid of these two then :)

chocc0
03-24-2005, 08:20 AM
Real by far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Raul and Iker!!!!!!!
I like ur tthinking! :yeah:

fangirl
03-24-2005, 08:39 AM
Real Madrid.

I love football and they are my favorite team - especially Raul, Zidane and Casillas.

roisin
03-24-2005, 10:44 AM
^^ oooh kell u have the best taste in good footballers!

MissKoubek1981
03-24-2005, 10:50 AM
BARCA!!!!! :)

fangirl
03-24-2005, 10:53 AM
Well thank you - I pride myself on my excellent taste, especially with King Bitchcakes. He was so my first ever sports obsession way back in the day, and if I didn't respect the fact that he is clearly married to Morientes, I would so do him because he is yummy.

Edited to say: King Bitchcakes = Raul. I forgot that is a LJ thing and not a MTF thing.

And I think we share a lot of good taste - especially with our 4 favorite tennis player sin your siggy :)

SuperFurryAnimal
03-24-2005, 11:17 AM
I don't like either, but anything is better than Franco Madrid.
Have to agree with you on this one. Neither a really fave teams to me, but I'd go with Frank & Henk anytime. So Barca it is!

User ID 4783
03-24-2005, 11:19 AM
Barca all the way!

roisin
03-24-2005, 11:22 AM
Well thank you - I pride myself on my excellent taste, especially with King Bitchcakes. He was so my first ever sports obsession way back in the day, and if I didn't respect the fact that he is clearly married to Morientes, I would so do him because he is yummy.

Edited to say: King Bitchcakes = Raul. I forgot that is a LJ thing and not a MTF thing.

And I think we share a lot of good taste - especially with our 4 favorite tennis player sin your siggy :)
king bitchcakes?! may i ask why?! :p u have LJ? i made my one last night and its crap ive no idea how to use it!

awh but yeah, raul....thats what got me into my real obsession. hes just deadly and as 4 zidane the man is GOD! :worship:

oh yeah we've got the best taste, i mean how can u not like them?! lord carlos rocks my sox!

Action Jackson
03-24-2005, 11:23 AM
Raul is as useful as a blind man behind the wheel of a car.

Action Jackson
03-24-2005, 11:24 AM
Have to agree with you on this one. Neither a really fave teams to me, but I'd go with Frank & Henk anytime. So Barca it is!

I mean I don't like Barca, but I'd rather them win the title than those has been primadonnas Real.

roisin
03-24-2005, 11:28 AM
I mean I don't like Barca, but I'd rather them win the title than those has been primadonnas Real.
like zidane u mean? he's one of the best players in the world and if u can't see that theres something wrong.

Action Jackson
03-24-2005, 11:31 AM
like zidane u mean? he's one of the best players in the world and if u can't see that theres something wrong.

Zidane isn't the force he was, if you can't see then it's you with a sight problem.

Did I say he was crap? No. Is he past his best? Yes, he is and anyone says otherwise is kidding themselves.

If it wasn't Casillas, then they'd be in a worse position. Real are so good that one of the worlds best defenders is playing like muppet the first season he plays for them.

fangirl
03-24-2005, 11:31 AM
Raul is as useful as a blind man behind the wheel of a car.

OH NO YOU BLOODY DIDN'T!

Action Jackson
03-24-2005, 11:33 AM
Raul has been ordinary for 2 seasons, he hasn't done anything in major tournaments for Spain. 2002 he was injured, so I'm prepared to give him some slack.

Time to turn up and play in the big international tournaments time is running out.

Kell, thanks for that I have a comprehension problem.

roisin
03-24-2005, 11:36 AM
Zidane isn't the force he was, if you can't see then it's you with a sight problem.

Did I say he was crap? No. Is he past his best? Yes, he is and anyone says otherwise is kidding themselves.

If it wasn't Casillas, then they'd be in a worse position. Real are so good that one of the worlds best defenders is playing like muppet the first season he plays for them.

u referred to real madrid and therefore zidane as "has been primadonnas". yes zidane is past his best, obviously hes like 32 or something now but hes NOT a has been. hes still the master.

are u talking bout samuel? well obviously cos woddgate isnt one of the worlds best defenders and he hasnt even played for them yet. real madrid are always gonna be an attacking team, however they've got in defence. samuel makes so many clumsy challenges i find it hard to see how hes one of the best defenders in the world.

theres gonna be more major changes there this summer, figo going and i bet they'll buy reyes and joaquin.

roisin
03-24-2005, 11:37 AM
Raul has been ordinary for 2 seasons, he hasn't done anything in major tournaments for Spain
but in fairness, who has? spain suck in major tournaments for all the wealth of skill the team has they just dont gel.

fangirl
03-24-2005, 11:40 AM
Zidane is on the wrong side of 30 these days (no offense meant, just in footballing terms) but I don't think you could ever call him a had been, especially when he is one of the greatest players ever.

I am going to pretend that I didn't read the thing about King Bitchcakes being useless because I am a nice person, I really am, other then my terrible taste in pie.

Casillas has kept Madrid where they are and without him, they would be nowhere.

And yes, I have LJ and have for over 2 years. Check your comments in a moment :)

Action Jackson
03-24-2005, 11:41 AM
Roberto Carlos is crap and always has been crap, that is why Makelele had to cover for all those clowns at the back, when he was gone then nothing. Past it.

Beckham overrated and past his peak. Apart from corners, set pieces and long passes that's it. A primadonna. Figo is gone as well and was gone at Euro 2004, he should have been pensioned off a while ago, yes a primadonna.

Wow! that's revolutionary Real Madrid are an attacking team. Next, you'll tell me that England have Wayne Rooney playing for them.

If you didn't watch the Serie A for the past 2 seasons when Walter Samuel played whose fault is that? It's not mine, is it. He was consistently one of Roma's best players and defenders when he was there.

Nothing won for 2 seasons and it'll be 3 seasons.

Zidane talked a big game about beating Juventus, too bad they didn't back it up.

roisin
03-24-2005, 11:44 AM
Casillas has kept Madrid where they are and without him, they would be nowhere.

And yes, I have LJ and have for over 2 years. Check your comments in a moment
yeah iker's the best keeper in the world IMO. *off to check comments* :)

Action Jackson
03-24-2005, 11:44 AM
but in fairness, who has? spain suck in major tournaments for all the wealth of skill the team has they just dont gel.

Stop making excuses for him, you apologist.

The best players stand up when their teams needed them. Spain has needed him to stand up and he hasn't or ever has.

Spain are not that good, there are some good players and actually Joaquin has done more in international tournaments than Raul ever has.

I remember looking lost and also having the appearance of sand been kicked in his face from the bigger boys at the beach.

Action Jackson
03-24-2005, 11:45 AM
yeah iker's the best keeper in the world IMO. *off to check comments* :)

Yes, he's better than Buffon and Cech that's funny.

One of the better keepers but not the best.

roisin
03-24-2005, 11:48 AM
its cos real are an attacking team that they're so crap in defence, dosent matter who u put in there, they'll stick leak goals cos they dont have makelele anymore. gravesens alright i s'pose but hes nothing on malekele. hahaha my dad supports everton and always said real should buy gravesen. i nearly died laughing when they actually did. real 'galacticos' or whatever u want to call them are old now, but perez will just go out and buy new ones.

fangirl
03-24-2005, 11:49 AM
Madrid hasn't been at their best in the last couple of years, I will admit that. However, I wouldn't call them all a bunch of Primadonnas because I think that Perez is the problem more then anything. The man is a certified dickhead. I like David Beckham, but I also agree that he is kinda of overrated, but he is still a very talented player.

What I think Madrid need to do is stop bringing in star strikers and wave that blank chqeuebook at a couple more star defenders because Casillas can't do it all on his own.

User ID 4783
03-24-2005, 11:50 AM
real 'galacticos' or whatever u want to call them are old now, but perez will just go out and buy new ones.
I think that's what makes Real quite unpopular with a lot of football fans

Action Jackson
03-24-2005, 11:52 AM
There are many attacking teams that can play at the back, so that's just a tired excuse. Perez is a dickhead pure and simple, he wanted stars and didn't care that the team was unbalanced and have been for years. He won't change it.

At least the other teams never had a fascist dictator as their # 1 fan.

roisin
03-24-2005, 11:53 AM
Stop making excuses for him, you apologist.

The best players stand up when their teams needed them. Spain has needed him to stand up and he hasn't or ever has.
so its just raul whos screwed up is it?? erm... doubtful. funnily enough the results of a team dont depend on one player.

Action Jackson
03-24-2005, 11:55 AM
I think that's what makes Real quite unpopular with a lot of football fans

1. The fact that General Franco backed the team.
2. Plus the fact that the Madrid council wiped out their debts, when it's forbidden for the state to interfere in sporting clubs in Spain after Franco died, but they got away it.
3. That their 100 celebration was supposed to be at the expense of everyone else and they won nothing that season too. :)

roisin
03-24-2005, 11:56 AM
Madrid hasn't been at their best in the last couple of years, I will admit that. However, I wouldn't call them all a bunch of Primadonnas because I think that Perez is the problem more then anything. The man is a certified dickhead. I like David Beckham, but I also agree that he is kinda of overrated, but he is still a very talented player.

What I think Madrid need to do is stop bringing in star strikers and wave that blank chqeuebook at a couple more star defenders because Casillas can't do it all on his own.
well said kell ;)

they didnt buy beckham for his football skills, its all marketing and that sucks cos they def didnt need him, hes not a central midfielder.

perez is a headwrecker, he just sees big names and buys them, team is unbalanced. why they play pavon is beyond me that kid cant play for shit.

Action Jackson
03-24-2005, 11:58 AM
so its just raul whos screwed up is it?? erm... doubtful. funnily enough the results of a team dont depend on one player.

Did he miss a penalty when it counted. He is meant to be a leader in Spanish football and he has choked many times.

Never heard that the strong personalities are the ones that influence the team and bring out their best on the field. Example through Stoichkov Bulgaria lifted and got 4th in the World Cup, Raul doesn't have that at international level.

I don't even care that he scored a handball goal.

HybridTheory
03-24-2005, 11:59 AM
FC Barcelona !
(Xavi :inlove: )

fangirl
03-24-2005, 12:00 PM
2. Plus the fact that the Madrid council wiped out their debts, when it's forbidden for the state to interfere in sporting clubs in Spain after Franco died, but they got away it.
3. That their 100 celebration was supposed to be at the expense of everyone else and they won nothing that season too. :)

Fair enough points, but none of that is the fans fault so it shouldn't be used against them. I was years off being born when Franco died, I am not part of the Madrid council and I can't do anything about how the team plays.

User ID 4783
03-24-2005, 12:00 PM
That's right of course, but I think one of the main reasons why some can't stand this team is the fact that they buy the most expensive/partly best players in the world and win titles just because they've got more money than other teams. Chelsea is another example.

Action Jackson
03-24-2005, 12:01 PM
Escada, that helps as well, but there are many other reasons that I couldn't be bothered going into. It would bore too many people.

User ID 4783
03-24-2005, 12:04 PM
And by the way, most people don't know anything about a football team's history anyway.

Action Jackson
03-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Fair enough points, but none of that is the fans fault so it shouldn't be used against them. I was years off being born when Franco died, I am not part of the Madrid council and I can't do anything about how the team plays.

Why is that then? If they are typical nauseating Real Madrid fans, then why not. Proper fans know about the history of their teams, whether they like aspects or not.

So Real Madrid getting away with breaking the law is good then? If that was a provincial team, then they wouldn't get away with it. Of course they deserve stick for that.

Well the Franco thing isn't as bad as now as other problems in the Spanish game.

fangirl
03-24-2005, 12:13 PM
Why is that then? If they are typical nauseating Real Madrid fans, then why not. Proper fans know about the history of their teams, whether they like aspects or not.

So Real Madrid getting away with breaking the law is good then? If that was a provincial team, then they wouldn't get away with it. Of course they deserve stick for that.

Well the Franco thing isn't as bad as now as other problems in the Spanish game.

I never said that I like the aspects of their history, simply that I hate when people bascially act is if it is the fans fault. I don't control what goes on the the boardrooms, I simply watch football and enjoy it. I know about Franco, believe me, and I don't like him, nor am I anti Catalan or Anti Basque. I simply don't see why the fact that he supported the team 30 years ago should stop me supporting a team that I love to watch. History changes and it is like saying you are not going to send your kids to any schools because back in the 1950s, they supported segregation of blacks and whites.

Football has all sorts of problems and these are not limited to Real Madrid. Racism is unfortunatly very widespread in the game, there have been sexual assault scandals, drug scandals amoung other nasty things. I simply that the the racism especially is what really needs to be dealt with at the moment, not money dealings happening in a boardroom. Just my opinion of course.

Action Jackson
03-24-2005, 12:22 PM
I never said that I like the aspects of their history, simply that I hate when people bascially act is if it is the fans fault. I don't control what goes on the the boardrooms, I simply watch football and enjoy it. I know about Franco, believe me, and I don't like him, nor am I anti Catalan or Anti Basque. I simply don't see why the fact that he supported the team 30 years ago should stop me supporting a team that I love to watch. History changes and it is like saying you are not going to send your kids to any schools because back in the 1950s, they supported segregation of blacks and whites.

I don't like the fact that Real Madrid get away with crap that other teams wouldn't be allowed to get away with. This goes back to the history and the structure of the game in Spain. They've always been a protected species, so don't whine when other non- Real Madrid fans don't appreciate it.

Some fans of the bigger clubs think that it's fine that they try and run the game for their own needs. Real fans were the main ones who started a lot of the crap that is going in Spain, then it snowballed from there.

News, I don't give a crap who you support and I don't expect you to change your team at all. Fact the Franco links are always going to be there, whether you like it or not.

It's like Leeds United had a big problem with racist fans, they tried to fix the problem and for the most part have. They like Milwall are still going to be associated with it whether they like it or not.

You want to try the righteous history path. Ok, some things change, but the past has to be recognised, acknowledged and dealt with before any moving on can take place.

fangirl
03-24-2005, 12:33 PM
I don't like the fact that Real Madrid get away with crap that other teams wouldn't be allowed to get away with. This goes back to the history and the structure of the game in Spain. They've always been a protected species, so don't whine when other non- Real Madrid fans don't appreciate it.

Some fans of the bigger clubs think that it's fine that they try and run the game for their own needs. Real fans were the main ones who started a lot of the crap that is going in Spain, then it snowballed from there.

News, I don't give a crap who you support and I don't expect you to change your team at all. Fact the Franco links are always going to be there, whether you like it or not.

It's like Leeds United had a big problem with racist fans, they tried to fix the problem and for the most part have. They like Milwall are still going to be associated with it whether they like it or not.

You want to try the righteous history path. Ok, some things change, but the past has to be recognised, acknowledged and dealt with before any moving on can take place.

Fair enough - I personally thought you were basically implying I was a bad or evil person for supporting Real Madrid which was why I was being so defensive. I know that Madrid do get favored a lot and that I would be pissed if Barca was the protected precious (even though I don't hate Barca).

What I simply meant is that yes, history is there and acknowledged but not the only thing that should matter. Thats all.

Action Jackson
03-24-2005, 12:46 PM
Fair enough - I personally thought you were basically implying I was a bad or evil person for supporting Real Madrid which was why I was being so defensive. I know that Madrid do get favored a lot and that I would be pissed if Barca was the protected precious (even though I don't hate Barca).

You got it from the first point that I don't give a shit about who you support or ever have. You like Roddick and Real Madrid a perfect combination, but I actually don't care at all about who you support, it's not important. If I am going to bag something, it's for a reason and it's backed up as to why.

I don't go around making claims before backing them up, irrespective of whether people like them or not. Raul is overrated and useless and I said why. An apologist used the excuse about Spain not having success, then I used Stoichkov as an example of a powerful personality that helped a good team have great results.

If it'll make you feel better in yourself, then I'll hate you for those choices.

What I simply meant is that yes, history is there and acknowledged but not the only thing that should matter. Thats all.

How has it? It's still used today and if you read from the centrist perspective, it's time to put down the Basques or show those Catalan scum and football is the outlet.

Don't try and play the victim here, it doesn't suit you.

fangirl
03-24-2005, 01:05 PM
Spain have always been chokers when it comes it World Cup/Euros, but they were very clearly robbed back in 2002. It is not all Raul's fault that a whole team doesn't seem to be able to hold it together in those situations. Sure, the whole team could do with learning some mental toughness but you can not blame one person.

I was just simply trying to be nice. but hey, if people just want to imply that I am stupid for having a different opinion then them, there isn't really anything I can do is there?

Action Jackson
03-24-2005, 01:09 PM
I really should have included a few smileys in my last post, but that would spoil the deadpan tone of it now. So you never gave me answer, so do you want me to dislike you? I can do that.

Raul is overrated and always has been, he has never done it when it counted. It's like Henry, he has done well in his own yard, but when he comes to play in the tougher competitions he hasn't achieved.

fangirl
03-24-2005, 01:30 PM
I simply don't like people talking down to me for having an opinion. Thats all. To answer? I don't like people hating me, but you probably already dislike me by now anyway.

I don't think he is overrated as an indivdual, I think that it is more a case of the Spanish national team being overrated. At every major tournament they always seem to have a brilliant team on paper that realistically could go all the way but they never find a way to translate it into results. I think Raul is a brilliantly talented player, but Madrid have not been at their best lately, but it doesn't mean he is a useless player. Again? An opinion.

Action Jackson
03-25-2005, 03:47 AM
I simply don't like people talking down to me for having an opinion. Thats all. To answer? I don't like people hating me, but you probably already dislike me by now anyway.

You don't know shit about me and if you want me to talk down to you I could easily do that. You really don't have a clue if you think I can't handle someone with different viewpoints from me.

I don't think he is overrated as an indivdual, I think that it is more a case of the Spanish national team being overrated. At every major tournament they always seem to have a brilliant team on paper that realistically could go all the way but they never find a way to translate it into results. I think Raul is a brilliantly talented player, but Madrid have not been at their best lately, but it doesn't mean he is a useless player. Again? An opinion.

Raul is overrated and even in his peak he was never that good. If you actually looked properly at the Spanish team they have never been really that good. Sure they have had some good individuals, but that could be the same for many other big European teams.

Raul specialises in scoring big hauls against little teams internationally, if you don't think so go and check his breakdown of international goals, never done it when it's counted and he gets chances to deliver.

Talent Raul isn't even in the Pablo Aimar class, yet alone one of this great mythical being you think he is. Joaquin is a better player than Raul.

bad gambler
03-25-2005, 05:32 AM
like barca - this season the flair they have shown was great to watch

and that goal against chelsea at stamford bridge by ronnie was magic, best I have seen this season

Action Jackson
03-25-2005, 05:37 AM
Disclaimer I am not a Barca fan, but they are preferable to Franco Madrid.

Ronaldinho's goal in that match against Chelsea was outstanding.

roisin
03-25-2005, 12:06 PM
and that goal against chelsea at stamford bridge by ronnie was magic, best I have seen this season
yeah that was unreal, i mean both him and the ball were stationary and the curl he got on it was fantastic :bowdown:

gravity
03-25-2005, 01:53 PM
Raul is overrated and even in his peak he was never that good. If you actually looked properly at the Spanish team they have never been really that good. Sure they have had some good individuals, but that could be the same for many other big European teams.

Raul specialises in scoring big hauls against little teams internationally, if you don't think so go and check his breakdown of international goals, never done it when it's counted and he gets chances to deliver.

Talent Raul isn't even in the Pablo Aimar class, yet alone one of this great mythical being you think he is. Joaquin is a better player than Raul.

I have to agree. Raul has been complete shit for the past 18 months for "los galacticos". I heard the guy has powerful relatives on the Real Madrid board. If you drop him, you get sacked pretty soon afterwards. This can't be completely false, how else does this assclown get selected week in, week out?

The problems are not all his fault though. When you have half a sqaud of ageing overpaid former superstars with zero fight, hunger or passion, you're going to be in trouble.

NINA_BCN
03-25-2005, 03:53 PM
BARRRRRÇÇÇAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :yeah:

mario22
03-26-2005, 01:41 PM
REAL MADRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VAMOS, RAÚL!

I♥PsY@Mus!c
04-02-2005, 01:15 PM
Of course Barca! :rocker2::rocker2::rocker2:

Fergie
04-02-2005, 01:17 PM
Real!!! :rocker2:

Iza
03-11-2007, 07:53 PM
bump :p

vote people vote :angel:

Kolya
03-16-2007, 01:41 AM
Real Madrid CF.

But I prefer Valencia CF :D

safinaferrero
03-16-2007, 01:55 AM
Barça luv the players, luv the city :)

ChinoRios4Ever
03-16-2007, 06:17 AM
Hala Madrid!!!!!! :rocker2:

since Bam-Bam Zamorano's era, ASI ASI... ASI GANA(BA) EL MADRID :p :lol:

farça :ras:

Strangelove
03-16-2007, 09:53 AM
Barça :rocker2:

Rijkaard :bowdown:

Iza
03-16-2007, 01:45 PM
i have read this thread again (after a long time)
GWH is right in many parts (I don't agree about Raul being mediocre in his best years tho) because Franco supporting the team and all the financial shit the club has done in the past are facts that no-one can deny

BUT doesn't take away my love for this team, to which I am completely dedicated regardless of the crap way they play and their position in the league. I hate the way Real so many "fans" in the 2000-2004 period and now the same "fans" are wearing Barca shirts. Those are not fans. How can u do a 180 degrees turn and love the biggest rival of the club?

I admit that Barca have played much better these years (not this year, they were as lucky as hell in this season) and have Ronaldinho (out of this world :worship: ) and Eto'o who is a goal-machine but that won't ever convince me to like Barca, more than that, my hate for them is bigger than ever.
I'm just really curious how this poll would've looked like, had I made it in 2002...

guille&tati4life
03-16-2007, 02:10 PM
I dislike both but Barca are my favoured ones by a long way :p

Betis! :rocker2: There's a proper team :p.

Iza, Puyol deserves a mention :secret:

Action Jackson
03-16-2007, 02:13 PM
Raul still sucks.

buddyholly
03-16-2007, 02:19 PM
Where is the none-of-the-above button?

Julio1974
03-16-2007, 03:11 PM
exactly, there should be a "none" option.

For me, its the "super depor" !

Iza
03-16-2007, 06:08 PM
i didn't want to make a poll about MTF's fave Spanish team, that is why there is no other option. It's about Real-Barca. if u don't like any of them, don't vote.

Iza
03-16-2007, 06:23 PM
Iza, Puyol deserves a mention :secret:

true, i forgot about him, but I was reffering more to players that Laporta bought to Barca...Puyol was around in Barca's shit years too and he's not too technically gifted. he's not really outstanding as a defender, i mean he's good but not the best. It's his incredible spirit that lifts the team, his strong will and dedication. I consider him the heart of Barca.

Had Real had at least a player with this mentality, they would've been unbeatable. But they didn't. And look what Perez's brilliant "galacticos" approach did to the team. No titles for 3 years.

As much as I like Raul, I don't think he is a good captain. Hierro used to do some ridiculous mistakes in his last years but he was a captain. One that led not only by his name, but by his ability to motivate his teammates. While Raul is certainly one of the Club's symbols, he is not a team leader. And I believe that in a few years, Ramos will be a great captain as he is already one of the leaders of the team at the age of 21. too bad there are a few old asses who destroy the team, Capello and Emerson being head of the list.

Sandra
03-17-2007, 10:47 PM
Raul still sucks.

Oh shut up for once. :rolleyes: Ok, he might not be as bright as he used to be, but he still is better than in the past two years. And saying that he sucks is just :retard:

Deathless Mortal
03-17-2007, 10:49 PM
Barca :banana:

Sandra
03-17-2007, 10:51 PM
As much as I like Raul, I don't think he is a good captain. Hierro used to do some ridiculous mistakes in his last years but he was a captain. One that led not only by his name, but by his ability to motivate his teammates. While Raul is certainly one of the Club's symbols, he is not a team leader. And I believe that in a few years, Ramos will be a great captain as he is already one of the leaders of the team at the age of 21. too bad there are a few old asses who destroy the team, Capello and Emerson being head of the list.

You know I love you, but that is sooooo biased. :kiss: :hug:

scarecrows
03-17-2007, 10:53 PM
both suck :)

Iza
03-17-2007, 11:33 PM
You know I love you, but that is sooooo biased. :kiss: :hug:

the part about Sergio might be biased, but I strongly stick to the 1st part of my statement :angel:

Sandra
03-19-2007, 10:37 AM
the part about Sergio might be biased, but I strongly stick to the 1st part of my statement :angel:

I choose to belive the 1st part of your statement is only the one about Hierro. :angel: